Subject: OpenHeaven.com Digest July 14, 2016
Date Posted: 07/14/2016 at 8:11am

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. A WORLD AWAKENING TO GOD - Part 1
2. A WORLD AWAKENING TO GOD - Part 2
3. "Nations Be Unlocked!"
News Headlines

http://go.netatlantic.com/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=ope nheaven - SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. A WORLD AWAKENING TO GOD - Part 1

By Ron McGatlin

The powers of heaven are poised to fuel the fires of holy purification in every heart that completely turns to God. All things are possible to God, and with God it is true that a nation can be born or reborn in a day. The vast resources of all heaven and earth are available to the brokenhearted humble lovers of God.

Falling in love with God is the one key that unlocks supernatural Spirit reality for any living human being.

In this day of world turbulence, the way to truly falling in love with Almighty God in Christ Jesus is through a broken heart. In our human brokenness we are coming into awareness of the intense passionate love that God has for each of us.

Love crushes and washes away all resistance and unbelief in our heart and life.

Realizing the full flow of God’s intensely passionate, unending love for each of us will completely purify us from our spirit core to every microbe of our soul and body.

When we fall in love with God, the only thing that really matters to us is the pure holy oneness that we have with Him. Our hearts are melted together with His, and our intense desire is to do nothing that would in any way displease Him and to be and do everything that pleases Him.

Perfect obedience flows from perfect love.

The release of total power and wisdom flows from perfect obedience through Love. The birthing of a nation or a world to God is through broken hearts captivated by the love of God. A broken heart and a contrite spirit, God will not despise. (Psalm 51:17).

This is all a purely Holy Spirit work of Christ Jesus. Jesus was crucified and rose from the grave to become a life-giving Spirit to bring the pure life of God from heaven into every heart and life that will receive Him.

Adversity that wrecks our natural lives may be the tool that first brings us to a broken heart that is ready to meet Spirit God and receive the intimate passionate love that captures our hearts and conquerors our world. The cross always precedes the resurrection life of glory.

We enter the kingdom of heaven reality life by doing the will of the Father. “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven”. Mat 7:21.

However, we do not come to God by obedience. We are drawn to God by His love. God’s love for us and in us produces the obedience that enters us into the supernatural Spirit life of the kingdom. The source of all kingdom of heaven quality of life in this world is through obedience produced by being in love with God. The kingdom of God is established on earth by love that produces our doing the will of Father God.

The Turbulent Season of Adversity

The adversity crashing upon our world is a partly the work of heavenly harvesters gathering the tares in preparation for the great sickle in God’s hand harvesting the world for the kingdom of God on earth. The purified holy sons of God are the hands of God, the Body of Christ, empowered to harvest the souls of the people and the nations.

Yes, the devil and his deceived servants have devious plans for establishing the kingdom of darkness. Yes, it appears that their diabolic plans are working and will soon cause their victory. And every child of God who focuses on the upheavals and turmoil stirred by the deceived leaders of nations actually can be overcome and inadvertently become a part of the fray of evil violence and hateful words. Yes, the media news is one of the greatest tools in the devils hand that the deceived leaders are using to pit one segment of the population against another in a planned effort to cause total breakdown and martial law in the nations. The plot includes completely removing the name of Jesus and anything to do with the one true God from the once godly nations.

We must understand that NOTHING ABOUT THIS EVIL PLAN IS BIGGER THAN GOD.

LOOK UP FROM THE FRAY TO THE GLORY

The direction that we look is the direction we will go. I remember once years ago when I lived on a cattle farm in East Texas. I was working on the barn with seasoned oak lumber and posts with a large hammer and big barn nails. As I was driving one of the big nails in the hardened timber I happened to think, “Wow my thumb is really close to the nail that I was driving with big heavy blows of the hammer. As soon as I thought that my eyes went to my thumb as the next blow was coming down. WOW! WHAT PAIN! The big hammer went exactly where I was looking instead of the nail head that I intended to hit. Our intentions may not guide us as much as where we look; what we look at and listen to is where we will go.

We will not arrive at the glory of God on earth if we are looking at the evil works the devil is doing and listening to the cunningly written words that speak things like “everybody just be nice” while at the same time fanning the flames of anarchy with inflammatory words and graphic video played over and over again stirring evil emotions of hatred, violence, and anarchy. That hammer will hit our thumb for sure if we keep our eyes on it.

Lift up your eyes to what God is doing and saying. Fill your hearts and minds with the truth of God and praise Him with thanksgiving, acknowledge Him in all your ways. God will use for good that which the enemy means for evil. This manipulation that is being used to insight anarchy in the people of our nations is being exposed as people are awakened by love and turning to God with their whole hearts. Those who have even a tiny spark from God in them will turn to the one who loves them and has the power to finish the work that He has begun in us and in our nations.

“Set your mind (your affection) on things above, not on things on the earth.” Colossians 3:2.

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=595277802 - Ron’s Facebook Page  

2. A WORLD AWAKENING TO GOD - Part 2

THE MYSTERY OF THE RICHES OF HIS GLORY

By Ron McGatlin

Wisdom and understanding of the season of strife and anarchy attacking our lives and our nations and what God is calling upon us to do about it is perfectly described in the book of Colossians.

I pray for everyone reading this to have ears to hear what Spirit God is saying to us in this day.

“Christ in you the hope of glory” is a great mystery that is being further revealed in this season. “The mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” (Col 1:26-27).

THE WAY OF GLORY IS THE REALITY OF CHRIST IN US.

Many Christians have not yet truly experienced the extraordinary supernatural life of Christ by the Holy Spirit manifesting His life and glory in and through their lives. However, God in Christ Jesus has already completely provided the way.

In these times of political and economic upheaval, God’s love draws us to quickly lift our eyes from natural life of self-fulfillment and personal need to the life and ways of God. The way of Christ in us requires that we turn fully toward Him with open faces allowing Him to actually take ownership of every part of our being. As Christ moves into us and begins to cleanse our hearts and lives by implanting His pure love, righteousness, peace, and joy into us, His life completely replaces our old life.

Our part is to focus on and set our minds upon things of the Spirit far above the adversity and chaos of the evil strife and godless activity from the depraved minds and actions of the deceived servants of the anti-Christ spirit attacking the world.

Set your mind (your affection) on things above, not on things on the earth. (Col 3:2)

Here is what Christ will do in us by the Holy Spirit with our agreement:

Colossians 3:
 (Focus on things of the Spirit.)
If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.”

In verse 4 the word translated “appears” means to make manifest or visible that which was hidden. This refers to Christ becoming manifest in us now in this life. When Christ is manifest in us filling us with His life, we become dead to our old life. We simply agree with Christ doing the things written below in and through us. Our part in this is that we must agree. It is Christ by the Holy Spirit that does the work of changing us and the world. Yet, He will not fill us with His life and take over in our lives without our willingly surrendering to Him and His way in the Holy Spirit.

(The end of our old man.)
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

(This is why the world is in chaos and turmoil today.)
6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, 7 in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.

(Christ in us putting off the ways of the old man.)
8 But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. 9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,

(The beginning of the new man of Christ within.)
10 and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, 11 where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

(Christ in us putting on us the ways of the new man.)
12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.

16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

God is doing a quick but deep work in this harvest season. Those who enter into the field of harvest now in the last few hours of the day will get the same reward as those who entered at the beginning of the day. The last will be first, and the first last. (Mat 20:1-16).

The plowman will overtake the reaper as the time is shortened. (Amos 9:13) (Mat 24:22).

In this harvest time it is not time to re-try the old methods of teaching: here a little and there a little and then fall over backwards as the old religious forms without power did. (Isaiah 28:13).

Let our teaching be with powerful demonstration of the works of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. Let the impartations be of the meat of the word by the Spirit. Start your teaching or book at the ending. Fewer words and more Spirit and Truth from the Life and the Way, Christ Jesus, by the Spirit.

But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts,
to which also you were called in one body;
 and be thankful (Col 3:14-15).

Much love and peace,

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=595277802 - Ron’s Facebook Page  

3. Where the Enemy Is Attempting to Put Nations in “Lockdown,” I Am Rising Up an Army Decreeing “Nations Be Unlocked

By Lana Vawser

I have been sitting on a word for a little while now concerning the nations. In the spirit I have been seeing the enemy attempting to bring nations into "lockdown" and that this is a VERY crucial moment for the nations of the world.

There has been this sense of urgency I have been feeling lately for the Church to take her place. Isaiah 60:1 has been booming over and over in my spirit.. "Arise and Shine for your light has come!!"

There is a great shaking happening in the nations right now and it is going to continue. If we do not have eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit of God is saying the people of God will be "locked down" in fear.

The enemy is attempting to "lockdown" the nations with a spirit of fear as he steals, kills and destroys in ways we have never seen before.

I feel this urgency in my spirit for the people of God to GO DEEPER! There is an invitation from the heart of the Father to come deeper in intimacy.

Since last year the Lord was speaking to me about this being the season of the Song of Songs and 2016 being the year of the revelation of the love of God going deeper than ever. We must get our roots deep into Jesus and His love by pressing deeper and giving Him our YES. We must go deeper in the Word than ever before.

THE GREATEST MOVE OF MY SPIRIT AND BIRTHING OF MY LOVE IS UPON THE CHURCH RIGHT NOW

As I have seen this shaking taking place in the nations of the world, I saw many believers being taken out by fear. Completely crippled, crushed and tormented by fear because of what they see happening in the nations and around them. As I watched terrified saints running and hiding I heard Jesus speak "Do not run and hide, dive deep into the rivers of My love and ARISE AND SHINE! The greatest move of My Spirit and birthing of My love in and through you is upon you!!!"

Those that were diving deep into Him, His Word and worship, I saw then rising up as burning lovers, the army of God and moving forward into the nations and darkness without fear and moving through doors of influence to take back cities and nations for Jesus.

As the people of God moved into the doors of influence and opportunity the Lord was opening up to them in this season they had keys around their necks on chains and these keys were burning with the fire of His love.

I wondered what these keys were and I felt the Lord speak:

"My people, the birthing and awakening process you are walking in your personal life right now is not just for you but for the SAKE OF THE NATIONS!!! The enemy is screaming "I am bringing nations into lockdown" but through you My people, stepping into all I have for you, moving through new doors of opportunity and being fully awake and alive wherever you go to release My presence and love, I am decreeing "I AM UNLOCKING NATIONS". The key is "MY LOVE".

Great deliverance, healing, freedom and nations stepping into their identity in Me, will all take place through the UNLOCKING of the deeper revelation of My love IN YOU and THROUGH YOU! My love will dismantle fear in you and the nations!"

I felt the Lord's heart grieving over the nations and yearning for the nations to turn back to Him. At the same time I could feel the yearning of His heart "Sons and daughters of Mine, sons and daughters you need to rise and be manifested in the earth. The nations are hanging in the balance! Arise in prayer! Arise! Arise! Come higher! Arise! Cry out for the nations! The nations hang in the balance and you have the authority in Me to push back this darkness! Let go of your quarrels, bickering and the division amongst yourselves and come deeper in Me. Come deeper in My love. The nations will be affected as you come deeper in My love. I will show you things about the nations you have never seen and ways to influence your towns, cities and nation. The destiny of nations are being attacked right now and I need you to come deeper in intimacy and give me your YES AFRESH so I can reopen up doors of destiny that haven't been walked through and mantles that have been laid down or passed over so you can take them and take your place and nations changed and your influence taken back."

"For as the waters fill the sea, the earth will be filled with an awareness of the glory of the LORD." - Habukkuk 2:14

A LAND OF DESTINY DOORS NOT ENTERED AND LAID DOWN OR "PASSED BY MANTLES"

The Lord showed me a land of unopened doors of destiny and laid down or "passed by mantles" of the people of God. From this point in time and going back generations.

I saw Jesus walking through this land looking at these doors that hadn't been walked through and laid down/passed by mantles. I could feel the weight of His heart, the yearning of His heart that He wants us as His people to take up ALL He has for us!

Destiny doors and these laid down/passed by mantles from generations and generations past were about to be "added" to God's people in this season. I could feel His heart so strongly that we as God's people right now would move in the power of His Spirit and a move of God upon the earth like nothing that has ever been seen before if we throw ourselves completely upon Him with our yes and go deeper into contending for nations, we would see Him lead us to pick up these mantles laid down/not picked up and walk through destiny doors that hadn't been entered. This would see the greatest accelerated move of His Spirit across the earth and a domino effect of the unlocking of nations released. This release bringing momentum to them again to move back towards their God given destiny. Not just one nation, but all nations! That the wheels of nations would start turning back to Him and into their God given destiny rather than be stuck and pulled in the opposite direction.

NEW STRATEGIES OF INTERCESSION OVER THE NATIONS

I had a vision where I saw Jesus inviting intercessors into a "new room" in the bridal chamber. It was in the place of intimacy that the Lord was inviting them into a new room and this room was full of new strategies of intercession and prophetic assignments and acts over the nations.

I saw Jesus unravelling scrolls and revealing these strategies. I saw the strategies had roots that were deep in the Word of God, in line with Scripture but completely different to anything they had seen before. These strategies were carrying a higher level of clarity and sight for nations. They were completely new and many looked at these strategies and spoke "This has never been done before".

These strategies of intercession, prophetic acts and assignments over nations when acted upon following the Spirit of God, was releasing double portion breakthroughs into the heart of nations. These strategies required deep connection with the heart of the Father and deeper trust in His leading, these strategies and assignments themselves would test the hearts of the intercessors to trust His voice rather than "let's just do what has always been done."

There was such purity in these strategies. So solidly based in the Word yet so fresh and new. These strategies included the Lord releasing specific insight into what the enemy was doing and planning in the nation, to different areas to target and pray which may seem completely opposite to what the natural mind says to pray. Strategic assignments of prayer and ministry done in new ways but when moved on in obedience were going to the "UNSEEN HEART OF THE MATTER". The Lord is targeting "undercover" issues that are not yet seen in the natural. He is targeting them now through these new strategies so they will be foiled and a prevention of some significant attacks and unrest in nations.

Intercessors, you are being called deeper than you have ever been right now for the nations. You must follow His leading and partner with Him! For not only is the greatest move of His Spirit upon you but upon nations.

THERE IS A "TIPPING POINT", "DEFINING MOMENT" AMONG THE NATIONS RIGHT NOW

I felt the Lord saying in the Spirit right now, there is a tipping point and defining moment among the nations. That we as God's people need to declare the opposite to "lockdown" and that being "UNLOCK".

We are really being called to take our place and pray like never before. To follow the strategy of heaven, to follow His heart and leading even if it is completely out of the box to what we have ever seen. We are not only birthing in our individual lives but a birthing to affect the nations. Your baptism in the fire of His love in this season is not just for you but for the sake of the nations. You have a part to play! Everywhere you go, release His love! Everywhere you go, ask the Spirit of God what He is doing and partner with Him! Everywhere you go, love well! Everywhere you go, PRAY and release the Kingdom. The light and Glory of God is going to be seen brighter than ever and the nations unlocked by love, their destiny and identity awakened as the people of God arise! As WE take our place!

The destiny of nations hangs in the balance! Let's lock arms and continue to move forward in love and prayer and push back the darkness to see the goodness of God explode all across the earth and the enemy turned on his head!

The army of the Warriors of love are now arising as they follow the One who has fire in His eyes and His heart is full of redemption and restoration. The army who is arising from the place of living FROM victory and releasing it upon the earth!

Don't forget the end of the story... WE WIN!!!

Lana Vawser
http://lanavawser.com - http://lanavawser.com

4. News Headlines

Has the Next Great Spiritual Awakening Begun in Burlington, NC - Or in West Virginia - Or at Azuza in CA - Or at Foothills in Yadkinville, NC? - 7/14/2016
The flames of revival have ignited in Burlington, NC, It began eight weeks ago as regularly scheduled one-week spring revival meeting. It quickly outgrew the seating capacity of New Hope and had to move under an “Old Time Gospel Tent". "From Los Angeles to New York City, from the West Coast to the East Coast, God intends to awaken an entire generation."
Full Article »

How the Church is Changing England With Free Education - 7/14/2016
The new schools will be a way for the Church to have a voice in government, a voice secular leaders want diminished. The Church of England is making waves by opening more than 100 free Christian schools. England's new initiative to open 500 free schools has been derided by critics, but the Church of England sees it as an opportunity to teach children the Christian faith.
Full Article »

Nigeria: Did Clinton’s State Dept. go easy on Boko Haram due to donations to Clinton Foundation? - 7/14/2016
In 2011 the UN headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria was hit by a massive car bombing by Boko Haram. Many expected the U.S to step up its efforts to combat terrorists that have slaughtered thousands of Christians in Nigeria. But that’s not what happened. Millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation by Nigerian billionaires with oil interest in Northern Nigeria.....
Full Article »

Sudan’s Christians among hundreds of thousands displaced by violence, homes, crops, churches, schools, hospitals destroyed. - 7/14/2016
Five years ago yesterday (July, 11, 2011), South Sudan became the world’s newest country after seceding from the North. Sudan’s Christians face ‘ethnic cleansing’ - Muslim North. In the five years since, the Sudanese government has waged a bombing campaign against this restive, resource-rich region home of Christians of South Sudan.
Full Article »

She Was Told She'd Never Run Again: Now Olympic Sprinter is Praising Jesus - 7/14/2016
"Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Oh, God I praise You. I give You so much glory.” – English Gardner. She was told she may never run again. But sprinter English Gardner instead qualified for the Olympics after becoming the fourth-fastest American in history and the seventh fastest sprinter in world history. Gardner won the 100-meter dash in record-time.
Full Article »

What a Trump Presidency Would Look Like: Nominee Talks with Pat Robertson - 7/14/2016
After a grueling campaign season, Donald Trump is finally just days away from officially being named the 2016 Republican nominee. This week, Trump sat down for an exclusive interview with CBN founder Dr. Pat Robertson to discuss what a Trump presidency might look like. Watch the entire interview with Dr. Robertson.
Full Article »

Surfer Bethany Hamilton Tells Fellowship of Christian Athletes: "I Accepted That God Allowed This to Happen to Me for a Reason" - 7/14/2016
"It's truly humbling, but a blessing to have been given a platform to share my faith. God just opened up the door for me to talk about His love to people all around the world rather than what would have otherwise been just the surfing community. It's pretty cool." She pulled off a major upset over Memorial Day weekend, beating some of the best surfers in the world in Fiji.
Full Article »

Native American team committing summer to ministry - 7/14/2016
Warrior Leadership Summit for Native American teens started on June 27 and ended last week on July 3, and several of the young people committed their lives to Christ! Now 50-60 of those young people are launching from the Warrior Leadership Summit to start Summer of Hope Outreach with the On Eagles’ Wings initiative. They’ll go to 11 other Native reservations.
Full Article »

EU-Turkey agreement curbs dangerous sea crossings - 7/14/2016
Greece was the fast track to Europe for the refugees fleeing ISIS and war in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria. Now, it’s become a sort of grim holding pen. After the European Union’s migrant agreement with Turkey, there’s been a definite lessening of refugees coming to Greece over the Aegean Sea. Refugees who take illegal routes to Greece from Turkey are being sent back.
Full Article »

The Emotional Speech George W. Bush Gave at Dallas Memorial That Had Everyone in Tears - 7/14/2016
"Your loss is unfair. We cannot explain it. We can stand beside you and share your grief. And we can pray that God will comfort you with a hope deeper than sorrow and stronger than death." — George W. Bush The following is the full text of the speech former president George W. Bush delivered at the memorial yesterday for five slain police officers:
Full Article »

More Top News Headlines » 

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com/ - . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/archive.openheaven.com -
http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - basileia@earthlink.net

Print Page | Close Window