Print Page | Close Window

MOW is now a part of the IRIS Global Family

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
Forum Discription: OpenHeaven.com is a Spirit connected informal internet network of believers. Anyone who is a part of the Body of Christ is a member of God's Network. This forum is for your reports of what God is doing in your part of the world.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=55632
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:27pm

Topic: MOW is now a part of the IRIS Global Family

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: MOW is now a part of the IRIS Global Family
Date Posted: 08/09/2016 at 12:36pm

MOW is now a part of the IRIS Global Family
Through the years there have been many we have walked beside, and many of those we continue to walk beside and intend to continue to walk beside even more closely, hopefully with greater fervor and opportunity. And yet something very real began transpiring in our hearts over a decade ago in the DNA of “the laid down lover” tribe of IRIS. My heart kept pulling me to further and further into that relationship. My personal friendship with Surprise Sithole has brought so much joy and excitement about what God is doing in the earth in a way that we can all be a part of... but that relationship and his patient equipping also taught me amazing things of the Holy Spirit whom we (as well as MOW) love so much! The foundational wisdom and biblical teaching through Rolland Baker has consistently been as the voice of “father” lovingly correcting, directing and maturing the walk in our own lives. His love for the Holy Spirit, and the joy that comes from that relationship, intertwined with theological premises that have been mine as well have been the foundation of MOW for many years. The lifestyle of faith demonstrated through each of their lives has inspired and cultivated faith in my own families life too. The impact of meetings that Karen went to many years ago with Heidi in Brownsville continues to release the preciousness of Jesus in others! Her hunger for God that was sparked in those meetings, and the desire to see people experience Jesus everywhere was a fire that was lit that won’t be quenched. I don’t want to belabor the point, nor miss anyone I need to mention … but whenever we are with those who carry this same DNA, we feel at home… whether that’s a Brian from South Africa or one from Virginia… whether that’s Mel or Jean and Teisa… or anytime we meet someone who has gone through a Harvest School... we just sense we can easily walk together and fully accomplish all God has for us with a greater sense of family and unity! (For most reading this, it’s not really a surprise, we have always felt very knit and connected in heart.)

Print Page | Close Window