OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. A BRAND NEW SPIRIT LIFE
2. God is Hitting the 'Reset' Button
3. News Headlines

http://go.netatlantic.com/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=ope nheaven -

1. A Brand New Spirit Life

By Ron McGatlin

I see a door opened before us. It is a door of transformation - a door of death to past failures and spiritual lack - a door to immediate eternal Spirit life of glory - a life of perfect peace beyond that which we have known in our past life - joy unspeakable and full of glory in the continuous presence and oneness with Spirit God in a bright clear atmosphere of pure holy love that encompasses our lives even in the midst of great darkness.

Fresh new life without the weight and scars of the past. A life with opportunity to truly start over with a fresh new untarnished life. A time and place to be and do with perfection all that we failed to be and to do in our past life. Literally God is offering a real do-over time for His people. A brand new start in which all things are made new and right.

Lord God, what are these things that I see and feel?

This is my purified holy Bride. This is My New Jerusalem coming into your view. That which has been from the beginning is opening to my people. The time of testing is ending as My people are coming through to the end and entering into the beginning of that which has always been.

Think it not strange that all things are in My hands to deliver the glory of my Love into view of all who are holy before Me. Rejoice and be glad for the former things have passed away, and the brightness of my presence has consumed all unto My love. Come, I will show you more.

My Lord and my God, my heart trembles at the thought of more of your glory.

Fear not, come through this door, and all frailness is passed from you.

So be it, Lord God, be it unto me as pleases Thee.

As the birds arise in the morning to seek that which I have provided, so it is for My people in this day, for the night is past and the light has come. Beyond the season of darkness upon the earth comes the morning of all mornings in which all that I have provided is before you, My people. Do not say these thing are far away or soon to come, for what I say is now. Enter boldly through the door into My reality of all things made new. Look unto the east and to the west; there is nothing beyond My presence upon all that which I have created in and by the hands of My beloved Son Whom I have chosen to be above all things and through Whom all things are now and shall be. In Him My life is. Without Him there is no life.

Behold, I make all things alive with My presence. The mountain and hills are alive, the grass speaks, and the trees applaud the glory of my presence upon and among you, My precious ones. (Isaiah 55:12). All that you see and all that you hear by My Spirit dwelling in you is within your hands to create into My world far beyond any limitations. With what shall you or any man restrain Me or limit that which I speak in the hearts of my people?

My judgments are mercy and life unto my people who have chosen the way that I have provided. Your hearts shall rejoice in the ending of the past. You shall see My beauty for the ashes and the new creation which was from the beginning. There is no fear in My love and no sorrow in My ways. Abide in Me as I abide in you, and you will see the fruit of the blossom of My love now consuming your hearts and changing the world.

Thank you, Father God, my Lord and Savior of the world. You are righteous and holy, and your ways are higher beyond all understanding and none shall ever be Your counselor, for in You is the glory and truth of all love. All the earth praises You and worships Your name above all names. There is none like You, no other name under heaven through which we are saved and transformed into Your sons and daughters. You are Jehovah, Father God, Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah, Holy Spirit, God Almighty full of glory now and forever. You alone are worthy, O God.   

For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered or come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
For behold, I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing, and her people a joy,
Isaiah 65:17-18.

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation, Galatians 6:15.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

There are sadly many Christians who believe in Jesus as their savior who have never yet truly experienced the reality of ALL things become new and old things passed away. Many have no idea that life in the kingdom of heaven is for this time on earth and not just when and if they get to heaven after they die.

Some so called “Christian doctrines” have veiled or hidden the truth of the reality of the kingdom life in this world. In the night season upon the earth, many will realize that they do not have a truly new life with old things passed away. Some unbelievers and some “Christians” will realize the emptiness of their lives and turn to God with their whole hearts to seek first the KINGDOM of GOD. Some will not turn and will not remain to see the morning of His presence upon the nations.

Beyond the night is the morning of the kingdom of God for all nations.

Dear friends, individually we do not have to wait for the dark night for us to turn and embrace the gospel of the kingdom. We can pass through the door into the fullness of God in Christ bringing forth His kingdom into our hearts today. Any time we pass through that door of Spirit life, we are spiritually morphed into a new creation. The seed of the kingdom planted within us will determine who or what we become at our arising which comes as we enter through the door of Christ Jesus into Spirit living as mature Sons of God. The glory is on the other side of the door. Awaiting us is the reality of old things really passing away and all things becoming new in the reality of the real kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Do not be alarmed at the darkness of the night. The darkness of the end of the old must come to pass before the resurrected life appears in the glory of the corporate New Jerusalem Bride Church on earth as it is in heaven. There is no battle between light and darkness. When the morning comes the darkness flees from the light.

The Eternal Morning of the Ages Has Come!

From the time of Christ Jesus incarnate on earth, there has been a wrestling fight between the people of the light and principalities and powers of darkness in high places on and around Planet Earth.

God is opening our eyes in the awakening of all time to see clearly the kingdom of God from heaven on earth. The one true God and King of heaven and earth abiding in a people with all power and love carrying the LIGHT of GOD to dispel all darkness from the earth once and for all ending the reign of darkness on Planet Earth.

The harvest of the earth has begun; the righteous cleansing judgment of Heaven on earth has only just begun to manifest. The Day of the Lord is now dawning on the earth in the hearts of His people and upon the land. A great darkness is covering masses of people. The great light of God has arisen upon His people. (Isa 60:1-2). The smoke of Babylon has already begun arising. (Rev 18:9). People who have sat in great darkness are turning toward the light of the kingdom of God that has arisen upon the people of the light. (Mat 4:16).

Worship the king of heaven and earth. Praise Him all that has breath. Come through the door of the Spirit into the realm of the light of God cleansing our hearts and filling us with the pure holy love of the life of God. Arise and become the Sons of God on earth filled with the substance of heaven to be poured out upon the world. Behold all things are coming to the feet of Jesus the Lamb who has become the most powerful Lion of Judah, and the earth is filled with His praise now and forever.

Where does the darkness appear in the brightness of God in and with His people? Where are the oppressors of God’s people in the glory of His presence? The earth is the Lord’s and all its fullness. (Psalm 24:1). There is nothing too hard for God, and His mercy is forever upon the planet that he has chosen for His footstool. The place of His rest among and upon His faithful loving saints of His glory. (Jer 32:17, 27) (Acts 7:49) (Psalm 136)

Praise the Lord for His mercy endures forever.

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

2. God is Hitting the 'Reset' Button

By Robert Hotchkin

Recently I had an encounter with the presence of the Lord in which He spoke to my heart that He was getting ready to "hit the resent button." This wouldn't just be a fresh start, but a "renewed" one. It wouldn't just be a chance to go back to square one and give it another go, but much more.

It would involve the wiping away of all frustrations, failures and setbacks. It would include the grace to break patterns that have limited or sabotaged in the past. It would come with fresh vision to see situations, opportunities and even ourselves with renewed expectation.

It would be like one of those forest fires that burns up all the old brush and bramble that chokes off new growth, while also activating the deep seeds in the ground so that they can burst to the surface and explode into new, accelerated fruitfulness. The fire being released is an all-consuming fire of His love (Hebrews 12:27-29). It will burn with the "Certainty of Sonship" (Matthew 3:17, Psalm 2:7) in which all who receive it come to a deeper realization that they are His beloved child, and every good thing He has is for them (Romans 8:15-17).

This is the "reset" – deeply knowing that we are His, we are favored, protected and provided for, and in that we can dream big and expect all that we set our hands to to prosper and succeed (Deuteronomy 28:8, Jeremiah 29:11). No matter what the past was, we are not to "dwell" in it. We are to dwell in Him. For when we do, we are perfectly positioned for Him to hit the "reset" button, wipe away the past, and launch us into a glorious future (John 15:7).

We Are Not Defined by What Has Been – No Matter What it Was

Not long after I had this encounter and received this word, I left for Cambodia to lead a missions trip focused on seeing that nation transformed through strategic prophetic insights and decrees. As part of the trip, we went to the "Killing Fields" outside of Phnom Penh to learn a bit more about the Khmer Rouge and all that had happened to the people and the nation during that regime's brutal reign.

I was a little nervous about going because in the past when I had read articles or seen videos about the Killing Fields I often felt overwhelmed by emotion, undone by the brutality and darkness of it all. I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't really know how I would respond when confronted with the mass graves, the killing tree where the babies had been slaughtered, and all the other aspects of the tragic, violent history of betrayal, injustice, inhumanity, corruption, evil and abuse that marked that era of Cambodia's past when so much was ripped from the people and the land of this precious nation that had once been known as the "Pearl of Asia."

Seeing Past the Past

When I got there, I decided to take the audio tour. As I put on the headset I prayed, giving the time to the Lord and asking Him to use it for His purposes as a part of the overall plan He had me in Cambodia for. As I walked the grounds, listening to the history and hearing some of the first-hand accounts of the few survivors, I was moved by what the nation and the people had been through. But as opposed to being overwhelmed by it, I actually felt a confidence grow in me that as awful and tragic as the history was, Cambodia is not condemned to past sins, death and darkness. Just the opposite. (Photo via GraphicStock)

Because of Jesus, the nation and the people have been set free by the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ (Romans 8:1-2). The very same spirit that raised Christ from the dead hovers over the land, loves the place, and is there for the people to quicken all of Cambodia into all the good things the Lord created it for (Romans 8:11). He simply needed someone to realize all of this, lift up their eyes to see past the past, and believe for a better future.

As He graced me to do this, a stream of Scriptural decrees and prophetic intercession poured out of me in faith because in that moment, I knew that my God is in the business of redemption, restoration and pulling people and places out of death and darkness no matter how deep or how wicked.

I prayed with a certainty of faith that God was well able to overcome the past and bring Cambodia into a bright future. And oh how you could feel creation groaning in relief as it was being set free from the bondage of past failings into the destiny of glorious liberty (Romans 8:19-21).

The Ultimate Reset Button

It was as if God was hitting the "reset" button for Cambodia. And what He does for one, He is well able and totally willing to do for all (Mathew 8:3, Acts 10:34). If He can lift an entire nation out of a past as dark as the travesties of the Khmer Rouge, He certainly can lift any of us up out of our former failures, disappointments, setbacks, wounds or mistakes.

After all, that is what the Cross is all about – Him overcoming for us what we could not overcome on our own. The Cross is the ultimate "reset button." Dwell on that. Dwell in Him. Praise Him for His overcoming power in your life (2 Corinthians 2:14, Romans 8:32, 37). And watch and be amazed as He hits the reset button – lifting you up out of your past into a truly glorious future! (Photo via GraphicStock)

Prayer Directives

Let's pray and agree that:

[1] Each and every Believer is the beloved child of God in whom He is well pleased (Matthew 3:17). We will know and be confident in the certainty of that, the security of that, and the protection and provision of that.

[2] We do not "dwell" in the past but we dwell in Him, and as we do we are fruitful and fulfilled in all we do (John 15:5-7).

[3] We are not condemned to our pasts. The life-giving power of the Holy Spirit frees us from every trap, hindrance, distraction, deception, disappointment, delay, hurt and wound of the enemy (Romans 8:1-2) that has ever limited or worried us in any way.

[4] The very same Spirit that lifted Jesus up out of death and darkness dwells within each of us and quickens us past our pasts and lifts us up into our glorious futures (Romans 8:11).

[5] In Christ we are overcomers, we are more than conquerors, and we are always victorious (Romans 8:31, 37; 2 Corinthians 2:14).

[6] God has amazing plans for us. Plans to bless and prosper us. Plans for a glorious future He is well able to bring us into (Jeremiah 29:11, Deuteronomy 28:8).

Robert Hotchkin
XP Ministries
mailto:robert@xpministries.com?subject=Inquiry%20From%20Elij ah%20List%20Subscriber - - www.xpmedia.com/channel/rhotchkin

Robert Hotchkin ministers with Patricia King and XP Ministries. He fervently believes every Christian is a miracle-working explosion of the Kingdom waiting to happen. His preaching, teaching, and ministry inspires Believers to grab hold of their restored relationship with the Father through the finished work of the Cross and walk the earth as Jesus did – destroying every work of darkness everywhere they go! Rob is a passionate lover of Jesus Christ, and that passion is truly contagious! He ministers with strong faith, releasing revelation, prophetic decrees, healings, miracles, and the love of God. He is a true carrier of the glory and revival. People have been healed, refreshed, set free, and empowered through his life. He believes for Heaven to impact lives and regions everywhere he goes. 

3. News Headlines

Christians Join in a Desperate Last Ditch Fight to Retain U.S. Internet Control - 10/5/2016
"Once America gives up control of the Internet, there is no reset button. The Internet could very well fall into the hands of the world's most anti-free speech dictators, and we could do absolutely nothing about it.” Leaders are stepping up in a last-ditch effort to stop President Obama from giving up Internet freedom "while there's still time."
Full Article »

Why ‘Infidel’ Women are Jihad’s Greatest Victims - 10/5/2016
Islamic law is still harsher for women. According to the Koran, men have “authority” over women and may beat them for disobedience (4:34). According to Mohammad, women are less intelligent than men and the majority of hell’s population is women, who are likened to donkeys and dogs. Non Muslim women are “meant for one thing, the pleasure of the Muslim man.”
Full Article »

Former CEO of Mozilla and Creator of JavaScript Was Shunned for His Belief in Traditional Marriage: You Won't Believe What He's Done in Response! - 10/5/2016
A tech legend for his JavaScript and Firefox contributions, Eich was betrayed by his contemporaries and forced out of business as CEO of Mozilla, the company behind Firefox, because he supported natural marriage. He continued to innovate and ultimately came up with a whole new concept in web browsers: the ad-free, tracking-free, fast internet browser called Brave.
Full Article »

Nigeria: Rebecca’s Story -- Held Captive for Two Years by Boko Haram - Heartbreaking Case of Abduction, Rape, Slavery and Escape - 10/5/2016
For Rebecca, a Nigerian Christian, was held captive for two years by the infamous Boko Haram terror group, and gave birth to the child of one of the terrorists. Rebecca’s is a tale of her suffering not only abduction, rape and slavery, but finally how she escaped their clutches and is now able tell her astonishing story.
Full Article »

Outraged Fans Retaliate after This Marching Band Disrespected Our National Anthem - 10/5/2016
To say the East Carolina University Marching Band struck a wrong chord with fans would be an understatement. Furious North Carolina football fans booed the band after several members refused to play the National Anthem—while others took a knee. At halftime the stadium was filled with booing as the band prepared to perform its halftime show. "I am ashamed of this school.....
Full Article »

Effect of Immigration on US Schools is Staggering: Especially From Muslim Nations - 10/5/2016
At 42.4 million, there are now more immigrants, legal and illegal, in America that ever before, fueled by a massive flood from Muslim nations, and the growing numbers are substantially impacting public services like public schools, according to a weighty new analysis of Census Bureau data…
Full Article »

God Creates Storm of Biblical Proportions to Protect Christian Converts, Report Says. - 10/5/2016
God created a massive dust storm to deliver Islamic converts from the militants who hunted them. They had just finished a mass baptism when militants surrounded their bus and started shooting at them. That's when the wind started to pick up, and dust began to swirl around them. Jesus saved us. He Himself blocked the road of militants in the form of a dust storm."
Full Article »

At only 12 she was trafficked in Texas, held in underground bunker, lit on fire and thrown in the trash, but God… - 10/5/2016
She grew up in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area and from a very young age knew nothing but physical and sexual abuse at the hands of a male family member. “In the 6th grade I was yanked out of school.” The family member began taking her to bars at night, selling Melissa to different men. Her family member sold her into the dark, nether world of trafficking in America.
Full Article »

Australia Calls for Prayer Help from USA: Month of Prayer and Fasting to Preserve Traditional Marriage and Families - 10/5/2016
"For the last four years Australia has led a worldwide call for extended periods of Prayer & Fasting for America. Now Australia is asking America to return the favor. Australian prayer leaders are asking for prayer support from the USA and other parts of the world as they face the juggernaut of the political elites to redefine marriage in Australia."
Full Article »

Virginia Hasn’t Stopped Noncitizens From Voting, Watchdog Finds - 10/5/2016
In only eight of Virginia’s 133 voting jurisdictions, we discovered that 31 noncitizens had cast a total of 186 votes between 2005 and 2015. The most alien votes were cast in 2012 and 2008, the years President Obama was elected. From this small sample the problem of noncitizen voting could be much more widespread.
Full Article »

More Top News Headlines » 

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com/ - . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/archive.openheaven.com -
http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - basileia@earthlink.net

Print Page | Close Window