Print Page | Close Window

Kimberly Fowler

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Forum Discription: Share what the Lord is teaching and showing you! Interact with Christians around the world! There are some great words of encouragement shared here!
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56127
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:23pm

Topic: Kimberly Fowler

Posted By: Dorris Coulson
Subject: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 10/18/2016 at 11:19am

I have been hearing your name, more often last 2 days. When I meditate on him and you I sense you are having a cave experience and may want to talk about it. His presence is strong concerning you, he doesn't give me personal details, just know he is doing a really deep work in you, and he wants you to be encouraged. He nudged me to share this  today, and he is giving me waves  of confirmation as I type.

Replies:

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 10/21/2016 at 10:20am

Dorris I was just in the prophecy forums
when I heard "Where is Kimberly Fowler?" So
I started looking in the other forums to see
if Kim had posted anything and I came across
your post. This is certainly not a
coincidence.

Kim I remember a couple years ago HG letting
me know that you would become very quiet. I
could see just where you were. You were
getting ready to have your wilderness
experience. Though at times I felt lonely
during my wilderness time of purging and
preparation, I was constantly reminded that
I was not alone. And you are not alone. You
may not have the physical comforts of people
but Dad is there. Jesus is there and The
Holy Ghost is right there making sure you'll
be well prepared for your next season.

Lift up your head o ye gates and be ye
lifted up ye everlasting doors. And the King
of Glory shall come in. And though you have
been tried in the fire you shall come forth
as pure gold. So be not weary in well doing
little sister. For in due season you shall
reap if you don't faint.

We're praying for you.

Blessings
Quo

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Date Posted: 10/22/2016 at 5:41pm

LORD,
I LIFT ALL WHO POST ON THIS THREAD OR READ IT. BLESS THEM LORD WITH YOUR RICHEST BLESSINGS AND MAY YOUR KINGDOM BE EXPERIENCED DAILY IN THEIR LIVES! WE ARE IN SUCH CHALLENGING TIMES LORD AND I PRAY THAT OUR LIVES WILL SHINE BRIGHTLY WHEREVER OUR FEET TREAD. MAY WE CONTINUALLY RECOGNIZE AND STEP IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS!
WE RECEIVE THE KEYS TO YOUR KINGDOM WITH JOY. YOU ARE OUR EVERYTHING LORD. WE BOW BEFORE YOU NOW AND FOREVERMORE. WE LOVE YOU!
MAGGIE ET AL

Date Posted: 10/23/2016 at 9:57am

he is moving here, can't say what he is doing exactly just know he is moving with healing restoration tears of release those things I can feel and sense in the spirit. also a standing in agreement for the brethren. Just also feeling there is much more.

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 11/02/2016 at 3:49pm

Swoosh....the power and presence of the Lord...woow I feel like a child....loving it.....Lord for all that visiters here...I pray they get touched by your spirit...healing...emotionally and physically....there is  none like you Lord...911...emergency healing......we call on your name Jesus.....let your fire fall...healing fire.......wooow.....praise the Lord and thank you Jesus...more of you Lord ....more...Hallelujah...Hallelujah..we praise you Jesus...the Glory of God....

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 12/23/2016 at 10:50am

Thank you, Dorris. I appreciate that. Yes, your word "cave" was very accurate. I had even mentioned to my pastor that my experience was "cave-like", and had used that term several times in conversations with God. So yes, God did speak to you about me. Thank you for listening and responding!

Date Posted: 12/23/2016 at 7:24pm

when I saw your name just now, my spirit leaped with Joy.

Print Page | Close Window