Print Page | Close Window

Eyesight

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: PRAYER Initiatives & Requests
Forum Discription: Post prayer initiatives and your personal prayer requests here.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56587
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:15am

Topic: Eyesight

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Subject: Eyesight
Date Posted: 12/19/2016 at 11:56am

Please pray for my eyesight. My right eye has been seeing black across half of my vision screen. I read a lot and Jesus paid the price for me to have perfect eyesight! I appreciate your agreement.
BLESSINGS,
Maggie

Replies:

Posted By: Liv Helmore
Date Posted: 12/20/2016 at 2:20am

yes praying for your eyesight, God bless you in Jesus' name, Amen

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Date Posted: 12/20/2016 at 11:33am

BLESS YOU LIV. IT IS SUCH A COMFORT TO HAVE OTHERS COME ALONG SIDE. THE BODY OF CHRIST IS AMAZING. I PRAY THAT ANYTHING YOU HAVE LOST ON YOUR JOURNEY WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU WITH MULTIPLICATION. YOU ARE A REAL ASSET ON OPEN HEAVEN WITH YOUR TRANSPARENT AND LOVING PERSONALITY. KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT. THE GLORY OF THE LORD WILL SOON COVER THE EARTH!
JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED BY MANY!
BECAUSE HE LIVES:
MAGGIE

Posted By: Liv Helmore
Date Posted: 12/20/2016 at 6:32pm

Dear Margaret I receive your kind words to me in Jesus' holy mighty and precious Name!

Isaiah 12
1 Then you will say on that day,  “I will give thanks to You, O LORD;  For although You were angry with me,  Your anger is turned away,  And You comfort me.
2 “Behold, God is my salvation,  I will trust and not be afraid;  For the LORD GOD is my strength and song,  And He has become my salvation.”
3 Therefore you will joyously draw water  From the springs of salvation.
4 And in that day you will say,  “Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name.  Make known His deeds among the peoples;  Make them remember that His name is exalted.”
5 Praise the LORD in song, for He has done excellent things;  Let this be known throughout the earth.
6 Cry aloud and shout for joy, O inhabitant of Zion,  For great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 01/09/2017 at 12:36pm

Dearest Margaret....I see you as a pirate with a patch on it ...I am not a doctor....but have you considered wearing a patch and resting the eye.....until the true physician heals your eye...we praise you Lord for all that you've done in Margaret's...Maggie's life and we thank you for all you are going to do.....we pray for restoration of sight.....this is nothing for you Lord...you can give Maggie brand new eyes...make it so...you have formed new eyes for many people...made eyes where there were none......I have heard of such miracles...I claim a miracles for my buddy...my..friend...my pal right now the gift of sight......thank you Jesus...you are grand my Lord...grand...sweet...sweet Jesus

Posted By: Pura Macias
Date Posted: 01/15/2017 at 5:31am

Praying for you Margaret.

Print Page | Close Window