Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:07pm

Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest December 21, 2016

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: OpenHeaven.com Digest December 21, 2016
Date Posted: 12/21/2016 at 10:46am

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. The Essence of Eternal Spirit God within Us
2. https://lanavawser.com/2016/11/an-encounter-with-jesus-regar ding-donald-trumps-presidential-season/ - SPECIAL NOTICE 
4. News Headlines

http://go.netatlantic.com/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=ope nheaven -

1. The Essence of Eternal Spirit God within Us

By Ron McGatlin

People of God are awakening to the reality of eternity intricately involved in our lives now in this life of existence in time. There is becoming awareness of an eternal reality affecting the scope of life in this existence of time and space. Supernatural Spirit eternity flows from the ethos of heavenly Creator into the world of created existence in time, space, and matter.

Within God’s people there is an open door into the throne of the eternal Creator.

Mankind is the interface between the Eternal Creator Spirit God and the natural physical created world.

Man is the only created natural species on earth given the ability to relate to both the Eternal Creator and His living creation of Planet Earth and all that is on it including all matter, energy, spirit, time, and space.

Mankind’s original creation in the image of God and filled with the breath (Spirit) of God is God’s original and only plan for His people then, now, and forever. We were originally designed as eternal God in human earthly bodies. We were created children of the living God to rule and reign with Him on earth to show forth His glory to all creation. (Gen ch 1 & 2).

A Season of Spirit Awakening      

This is the season of the seventh millennium since Adam and the third millennium since the birth, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and return of Christ Jesus to his disciples in the Holy Spirit. (John 14:15-21) (Acts 2). At Pentecost, Christ Jesus returned as promised in the Holy Spirit to His disciples and to all of mankind that will believe.  In this season, the maturing body of Christ is returning to the Spirit seed and roots of the greater fullness of becoming one with eternal Spirit life from heaven now on earth.

God’s people are awakening to the unseen eternal Spirit realm from which flows all creation in the heavens and the earth. Spirit eyes and ears are opening to the unfathomable riches of the ultimate love and wisdom of life beyond time and space into realms of unseen Spirit reality. (Rom 11:33) (Eph 1:15-22).

Life in Christ Jesus can now be viewed as an eternal life having a natural experience as an instrument of God bringing forth His plan and purposes on Planet Earth.

God’s people are having a true eternal Spirit romance of pure holy love relationship experience with God that is changing and transforming life on earth as it is in heaven.

Will you enter the narrow but open Gate into the vast expansion of awareness of eternal Spirit reality in oneness with God? Narrow is the way that leads to this Spirit life and not all will find it. (Mat 7:13-14).  Are you sensing the nearness of the eternal gate of Spirit life into the unlimited vastness of eternal love, wisdom, and power of life in God now and forever? Can you feel His pure love drawing you away from the limited life of the fallen world into the glory of heaven filling your being with eternity?

Entering this narrow gate is the beginning of living God’s desire for you and me. It is the end of life as we have known it and the Spirit transition into the design and intent of God’s life in us to transform our world to the kingdom of God, Garden of Eden life, on Planet Earth. (Mat 10:39, Mat 19-29)

The Mystery - “From the Spirit into the Natural”

That which is seen is not made from that which is visible. All that is seen in the natural is created from the unseen Spirit realm of God. (Heb 11: 3).

That which is first Spirit, unseen with the natural eye, becomes the natural that is seen in this world. In the Spirit we can know God’s plan and by the Spirit speak it into existence in the natural world with Spirit language of God. (Mat 21:21). The love, power, and wisdom of God in heaven issues out in unseen waves of creative Spirit energy, design, and power to create on earth that which is seen in the Spirit. Holy angels are sent to aid the process of recreating the world into the patterns of God’s purpose from heaven into the natural world. (Rev 7:1-3).

Only a redeemed and restored mankind in whom Christ dwells by the Holy Spirit of God can and will appropriate the works of Christ Jesus to transform this world to the kingdom of our God. Mankind cannot do this without God in Christ Jesus, and God will not do this without the agreement and cooperation of redeemed mankind.

The Winds of Spirit

As the natural wind is unseen but brings great change to the world, so it is that the unseen Spirit is bringing drastic change in the world. (John 3:8). Natural wind can blow warm moist breezes to increase production of growth and provision in natural life.

However, the wind can also blow in bitter cold and deep snow freezing all unprotected life. A small fire can become a massive destructive force dissolving everything is its path when a strong wind blows upon it. The warm tropical rain shower can become a huge hurricane or cyclone with great destructive force when the winds increase within it.

A spark of heavenly light and life can turn nations to God when a strong wind of God’s Spirit blows upon it. Heavenly fire of the love of God can cover the earth by the wind of the Spirit of God blowing upon the willing servants of God who are on fire with the love and glory of the living Spirit God Almighty.

The God of the wind is Spirit God in Christ Jesus, the same Christ Jesus who abides in His people as we abide in Him. (Luke 8:24-25). The potential power to call forth Spirit wind upon the earth is within His people. At the same time the wisdom of God also dwells with us in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit to accurately know how to call forth the Spirit wind to blow in exactly the right place and time.

The same Spirit wind that blows the life of God on earth blows the destruction of evil. The wind of God blowing the fire of God brings LIFE to the people and the things of God. The same wind at the same time is death to all who stand against the will and way of the plan of God. The light of God that is life to His people is darkness and death to those who choose to reject Christ Jesus and are led by the evil spirit of anti-Christ who seeks to steal, kill, and destroy the name of God and His people from the world.

In the time of the blowing of the eternal wind of God, there is no middle or neutral ground. Those who are not with God in Christ Jesus are against Him and His people. To esteem and follow any other god is to stand against the one true God of all creation.

The one true God spoke, in Spirit language, the existence of all that exists and continues to cause it to consist from the Spirit realm in the natural realm.

All matter of which all things seen are made emanates from God as Spirit energy coded with design information that becomes matter from which all things are formed and continue to exist in various states of life and dormancy.

The Mysteries of God and Creation

All science when searched to its final end as far as natural man can see disappears into the unseen Spirit realm of God. At that point this is called a mystery. Mysteries of God can only be understood in the Spirit by the Spirit of God in man.

As I was writing this I was shown a vision of a wooden tray that appeared to be crudely hand carved from one piece of wood. The tray was filled with all kinds of fruits. It was as if they were arranged in some form of sequence from left to right. The first fruits on the left were common and well-known fruits. Toward the right end of the tray, they were progressively less common and more exotic. The right end of the tray was empty. A hand appeared that was placing more fruit on the right end of the tray. I could not see clearly the fruit in the hand that was being placed on the tray.

I asked the meaning and heard, “I am placing the mysteries of my life in the hearts of my chosen people to create the final state of my being perfectly manifest in my Sons who present my fullness of perfected love and peace on earth.”

God is revealing and depositing more of the fruit of His eternal Spirit life into His people. Many fruitful Sons of God are coming forth on earth in the Spirit of Christ to bring the supernatural heavenly reality of the life and ways of God to rule and reign in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. (Heb 2:10) (Mat:6-10).

Beyond all that we could ask or think is the fruit of His Spirit provision for all who love Him with their whole heart.

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory. But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God, 1 Cor 2:7, 9-11.

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - basileia@earthlink.net

2. https://lanavawser.com/2016/11/an-encounter-with-jesus-regar ding-donald-trumps-presidential-season/ -
by https://lanavawser.com/?author=2 -

A few months ago I had an encounter with Jesus regarding Donald Trump's Presidential season but the Lord was specific with me in not releasing this till after Donald Trump was elected.

So today I am releasing this encounter. My heart in releasing this encounter is to encourage you to continue to pray for Trump and your nation. Whether you see today as a day of victory or mourning, we as God's people across the world must continue to follow the instruction given to us in 1 Timothy 2:1-2:

"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."

For those of you who are feeling sad, discouraged, confused or fearful I want to encourage you to keep holding onto JESUS! Keep holding onto God, He is good and His heart for the USA is to see her destiny manifested and healing and restoration come to the land. HE has GOOD PLANS!!!

I want to encourage you with what I felt the Lord say this morning:

"MY PEOPLE IN THE USA YOU NEED TO UNITE, STAND AND PRAY MORE

THAN EVER IN THIS BRAND NEW DAY"

In these next few months you may see great turbulence, uprising and shaking, but continue to stand and pray as there is revival and awakening being ushered in by His Spirit in this brand new day.

In many ways in the next few months the enemy is going to attempt to DIVIDE even more, but the Lord is calling His people to stand together and be vigilant in prayer. Don't lay down your swords now, keep them up high, for the breakthrough and the healing of the nation to manifest in power! I had a dream a few days ago where I saw Joel 2:25 written over the nation of the USA in red letters. This is a day of restoration and recompense for the USA!

"I WILL MAKE DONALD TRUMP LIKE KING DAVID, A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART!!"

So the encounter I had with Jesus was 2 months ago.

In this encounter I could see the throne with such clarity, I could feel the atmosphere of the throne room, such peace, hope and expectation of things greater than we could imagine. A hope and peace that defies the natural and the natural mind. There was SO MUCH LOVE!!!

As I was standing before the throne Jesus was standing in front of me. We were looking at each other and I was standing on a long red carpet. Jesus was smiling at me and then He looked past me to the doors behind me that was the entrance to the throne room and He said "it is time to come in".

I then heard footsteps, someone walking down the red carpet behind me, they walked past me and up to Jesus. I stood there watching as this person stood before the Lord.

Jesus bent down and picked up a crown and placed it on this person's head and then placed a royal purple robe over them and Jesus said "It is time for you to become a King on the earth."

I started weeping so deeply feeling the strategy of heaven and God's deep heart for this one and the nation.

Jesus kept looking at them right in the eyes and He smiled and said "During your Presidential season I will make you like King David, a man after my own heart."

He then placed His hand on this person's shoulder and said "I will use you to UNIFY"

The person I saw was Donald Trump!

More than ever right now I believe we need to be praying for Donald to have deeper encounters with Jesus. I believe we are to pray and agree with the plans God has for him and this nation and that the Spirit of God will make him a man after God's own heart. That he would be crowned with wisdom and heavenly strategy in this season as he leads the nation and a great healing and awakening is ushered in. It's time for VICTORY and TRIUMPH in the USA!

Hope is found in JESUS ALONE, not a man. It isn't about Trump, it's about Jesus and His Kingdom! Has God anointed Trump? Yes I believe He has!

What God has planned is so much bigger than we could imagine (Ephesians 3:20). Now is a time to continue to trust Him even if there are times we don't understand. He is GOOD! Life, breakthrough, resurrection power, restoration and recompense will come as the church unites in love, unity, honour of one another, mercy and prayer for one cause... to see JESUS GLORIFIED and His Kingdom extended in the destiny He has for the USA!

As an Australian who loves and honors you and your nation.... I'm with you!

Lana Vawser

3. SPECIAL NOTICE

Our OpenHeaven.com website is being made new.

In the next few weeks, probably in January 2017 the new http://archive.openheaven.com/ - website will be up and running.

It is our hope to be able to preserve the old existing site online as an archive site in a read only format. However, as yet it is uncertain if we will be able to do that. Some of the material posted on the old site will be available on the new site. However, not all material will be on the new site. We suggest that, if there is any material on this site that you would like to preserve, you should copy it now and store it elsewhere.

Thank you for your participation in OpenHeaven.com through the years. And thank you for continuing to be a part of OpenHeaven.com.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

4. News Headlines

Franklin Graham Meets, and Prays With, Donald Trump: We Need to Pray for a "Smooth Transition" - 12/21/2016
"Donald Trump needs our prayers for wisdom as he puts together his administration. I encourage everyone—whether you voted for Trump or not—to come together and pray for him." -Franklin Graham - Evangelical leader Franklin Graham recently met with President-elect Donald Trump and prayed for both him and the country's future—and urged all Americans to do likewise.
Full Article »

Why Donald Trump Is Catching Hell for Planning to Move Our Embassy to Jerusalem - 12/21/2016
And why does every nation put its embassies in the city that the host country identifies as its capital, except for the city of Jerusalem, identified as Israel's capital in 1950? Why do virtually all embassies remain in Tel Aviv? Now that Donald Trump has insisted that he will, in fact, relocate our embassy—in accordance with the 1995 act—the controversy is hitting the fan...
Full Article »

School Ordered to RESTORE Charlie Brown Christmas Decorations: "God Bless Texas and Merry Christmas, America!" - 12/21/2016
“Don’t mess with Charlie Brown, don’t mess with the Baby Jesus and don’t mess with the Lone Star State’s Merry Christmas law.” Judge Jack Jones issued a temporary restraining order against the Killeen Independent School District. The district had backed a principal’s decision to remove a Christmas poster that referenced a scene in, “A Charlie Brown Christmas.”
Full Article »

After the Bombing — Egyptian Christians Choose to Forgive - 12/21/2016
It was one of the deadliest attacks in recent memory to target Egypt's Coptic minority. A Coptic leader says Christians in Egypt have forgiven those responsible for the deadly suicide bombing Sunday at St. Peter and St. Paul's Church in Cairo, which killed 24 church-goers and injured 49 others. "We are praying that there is healing in the community.
Full Article »

Indonesia’s Only Christian Governor Insists “No Insult Intended,” as “Blasphemy” Trial Begins - 12/21/2016
Indonesia’s only Christian governor, Basuki Tjahaja Purnama governor of the Indonesian capital city, Jakarta, fought back tears during the first day of his Dec. 13 blasphemy trial. The trial is widely seen as a test of the world’s most populous Muslim-majority nation’s stance on religious freedom, since the country has a large Christian minority.
Full Article »

Israel’s Top Spy Travels to New York to Brief Trump on Middle East - 12/21/2016
Mossad chief Yossi Cohen, accompanied by a high-ranking security delegation from Israel, briefed Trump’s team on the Iranian nuclear deal, Syria’s civil war, terror threats in the region, and the Palestinian conflict. The meeting, not highly publicized, was discreetly arranged by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Full Article »

Why Church-Going Teens Don't Relate Christ with Faith - 12/21/2016
Teenagers today don't relate Christ with their Christianity but instead view their faith as doing the right thing and living within the bounds of "morality." Even those engaged in church youth groups, are straying from Christ more than in years past, adding that the difference between this generation and others is stark.
Full Article »

"We Won't Stand By as Horrors Unfold"—How Israel Is Aiding Syria War Victims - 12/21/2016
"As an Israeli child, I grew up asking where the world was when we needed them most. As a Jew, I always knew that I was expected to be there, to help lend a hand. There is no nation that knows better than us how lethal apathy can be." Israelis have launched a grassroots fund-raising campaign to help Syrian children and other refugee victims of Syria's five-year civil war.
Full Article »

Is 'National Geographic' Guilty of Child Abuse? - 12/21/2016
Avery Jackson, "began documenting her transition with 'Avery Chats,' a series of YouTube videos describing how she came to understand her identity at such a young age. The January, 2017 edition "National Geographic" a 9-year-old "trans-activist" on the front cover. "The best thing about being a girl is, now I don't have to pretend to be a boy."
Full Article »

Shocker: UN Leader Ban Ki-Moon Admits There's Anti-Israel Bias at the United Nations - 12/21/2016
"The secretary-general admitted the clear truth—the U.N.'s hypocrisy towards Israel has broken records over the past decade. During this time the U.N. passed 223 resolutions condemning Israel while only eight resolutions condemning the Syrian regime as it has massacred its citizens over the past six years. This is absurd." -Danny Danon, Israeli Ambassador to the U.N.
Full Article »

More Top News Headlines »

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com/ - . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/archive.openheaven.com -
http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - basileia@earthlink.net  

Print Page | Close Window