Forum Name: OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Forum Discription: Archives of the weekly email publication
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56734
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:11am

Topic: IMPORTANT NOTICE FORUMS CLOSING: posted January 13, 2017

Posted By: News Room
Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE FORUMS CLOSING: posted January 13, 2017
Date Posted: 01/12/2017 at 5:20pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE FORUMS CLOSING: posted January 13, 2017 These forums will be closing soon.

The day that they close you will need to register to post on the new website forums. You will not need to register to read the forums. Registration will be quick and easy and you will be sent an email notice just as soon as a moderator approves your registration.

The new forums will work a bit differently and it may take a bit of time to get use to using them. You can still post pictures and links in your posts. And enhance your text with bold or italic type. There are fewer categories of forums because some of the categories are grouped together.

Please feel free to post any of your favorite posts from these old forums to the new one. I have posted a few posts to get things started. I sincerely hope you will enjoy the new site overall and the forums as well.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

Replies:

Posted By: Chris Williams
Date Posted: 01/16/2017 at 7:51am

Thank you Ron :-)  I pray that God continue to bless this site and all of His work through you and His other Children, In His Love, Chris Williams

Print Page | Close Window