Print Page | Close Window

Scribal Watch Report for January 2017

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56741
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:19am

Topic: Scribal Watch Report for January 2017

Posted By: Deborah Taylor
Subject: Scribal Watch Report for January 2017
Date Posted: 01/14/2017 at 5:29pm

http://thewritersinkhorn.com/" style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb109, 198, 221; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: underline;">

January 2017 will demonstrate the power of a purification.  "I AM coming back for a bride purified and strengthen in chaotic and trying times.  I AM coming back for a bride tried in the fire who will stand firm in their faith in the midst of turbulence," says the Spirit of the LORD.

So that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:7, NASB).

Overcoming Fear.
  "Press in!  Seek My face!  Fast and Pray," says the Spirit of the LORD.  "This day I have given you victory over fear.  This day you will rest in the midst of war for I AM Jehovah Gibbor, the LORD who is mighty; I AM might in battle," says the Spirit of the LORD.  "You will fight from a place of rest as you seek Me through praise, prayer, and worship."

Clashing Swords.  I hear swords clashing.  A great battle is taking place in the heavens for the souls of humankind.  Pray for your sons, your daughters, your nieces and nephews.  Pray for your mothers, fathers, aunts, and uncles.  Pray for your neighbors, colleagues, and yes, even your enemies for heaven and earth will tremble at the sound of His coming!  Brace yourself for the coming storms.  I see strong winds and monsoon like rains coming to the U.S.  The earth, the earth is in turmoil!  I see flood waters racing through the streets and mudslides tumbling viciously down mountains and hillsides.  Pray for diversion of a massive astroid.  I sense there is a knowing of its coming; however, in prayer angelic forces can push it off its course.  

The Year 2017 will mark the closing of many doors.   Purification will come in the form of cutting, cleansing, or burning out of people, situations, and circumstances that prevent you from becoming a part the next move of God.  New doors are opening!  New connections are being established!  Do not be afraid of the refiner's fire.  Embrace it and allow God to purify you.

Relocation.  I see a number of God's people moving to new areas.  Move quickly for those who go hesitantly will be forced out.  Lost souls predestined for salvation must come forth.  The prodigals are coming!  Restoration will fall like the rains from heaven.  The swords, the swords, the swords are clashing.  They are colliding against the forces of darkness for the release of these captive souls.  Pray, pray, pray for those who are entering into the light of God's 
mercy and grace.  

Changing of the guards.  "I AM removing My hand from many in the pulpit who have aspired to take My glory.  I will not wink at what is done in the dark nor will I tolerate the hidden conspiracies to mislead the souls of My people.  This day I AM calling those in the pew to go out into the highways and byways and become disciples of men.  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge but this day I am restoring and redirecting the lost and those with "ears to hear" so that they may follow the right path," says the Spirit of the LORD.

Prayer Points:

Continue to pray for America for many nations have risen against her.  The Presidential inauguration will usher in a greater colliding of good and evil.  Stay prayerfully alert and avoid the enemy's snare to entrap you by looking to man for solutions.  "I AM your solution.  I AM your place of refuge.  I AM repositioning you through purification.  I AM reshaping you on my potter's wheel.  Allow Me to purify and strengthen you for the days ahead," says the Spirit of the LORD.

Continue to pray for Israel.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.  Pray for God's timing in all things.  While men gather to determine Israel's future, I have already predetermined theirs!

Pray for Russia, China, Cuba, North Korea, Turkey,Japan, Australia, Ukraine, Israel, India, Brazil, and Canada.  A fresh wind of His Spirit is blowing... stand and see His salvation. 

Kingdom Blessings,

Deborah 

Released for prayerful discernment on December 31, 2016

©December 31, 2016  All Rights Reserved.

Check out The Writer's Inkhorn http://eepurl.com/ctrL1P" style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb109, 198, 221; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: underline; - -  Impact Report for 2016

Get connected!  Subscribe to Scribal Watch Report at The Writer’s Inkhorn http://thewritersinkhorn.com/" style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb109, 198, 221; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: underline; -  (where GOD is THE WRITER and we are His Inkhorn)

Reprints allowed in full or excerpt form if link to source (thewritersinkhorn.com) is added and the message is not altered.

-------------
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly with Yahweh -- Micah 6:8

Print Page | Close Window