Author
Lyn McSweeney

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/27/2007 at 11:38pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

The fires have burned over the Great Southland

The fires have burned in the natural and in the Spirit

The have burned all the undergrowth they have burned up all the weeds

They have burned and burned

Soon the rains will fall in the natural as the Holy Spirit rains will fall over this land watering the seeds planted deep in the soil years past..in times of old when faithful ones humble ones worshipped me in spirit and in truth…and I brought revival…

These seeds will begin to grow, seeds planted deep in the hearts of my chosen ones… a remnant that will flourish in the Great Southland..

I will harvest the crop I will harvest many souls because the seeds were planted DEEP.

Watch and see this country this country this sun burnt land where in times rejects were sent..

Watch and see I will not reject the rejects!!!! Watch and see!!!!

Look to the heavens my children see my signs .

Look with the eyes of the Spirit!!!

AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA 15/01/2007

The Great Southland

The land of the Southern Cross

This country will be a huge well of living water,

the water shall flow from this country to many others.

Although parts of your country are as dry as dust,

my living water is touching and refreshing many lives.

Just as the sun and the fires burn the soil,

My fire burns and cleanses this great country

after the fire, out of the ashes shall spring forth buds

buds as from Aarons rod, you shall know your authority in me,

you shall move in my power and many will be drawn by the signs and wonders

that I will show them…I AM!!

I AM a God of covenant with my people.

I fulfill my promises to you.

I will flood your land not with natural water

But with my Living Water and my Holy Fire

I AM!!!

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 01/28/2007 at 3:09am

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 01/28/2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Calling all the outcasts, the weak, the lame, the weary..Arise, Shine, For your Light has come and the Glory of the Lord is risen upon you! The `misfits', the nobodies with no names, but carry a far Greater Name that is above all, from out of you will I make My glory known, from out of you will My strength be made known. I choose the weak things of this world to confound the wise. I take you from the dung hill and set you as princes. I give you beauty for ashes and joy for mourning. You are My trees of righteousness, My planting and though it seemed as there be no blossoming, no fruit in the vine and you have come to know My patience experientially even as I have been long patient for the first fruits of the earth, My day, My hour is come, which is your day, your hour. I Am the lifter of your head..Rejoice and Arise! Shine!

Zech.8:12 `For the seed will be prosperous: the vine will give her fruit, and the ground will give her increase, and the heavens will give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all things."

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 01/28/2007 at 8:21pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES AMEN KATHY!!!!!

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 02/19/2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

THE STREETS WILL BE FILLED WITH MANY MANY OPENLY WORSHIPPING THE LORD MOST HIGH!!!!

THE ANCIENT WELLS WILL BE FILLED TO OVERFLOWING WITH LIVING WATERS OF THE LORD!!!

THE STREETS WILL BE FILLED WITH MANY MANY WHO WILL CRY OUT IN REPENTANCE..

I pray Lord that the bondages from the past will be broken in the precious name of Jesus...those whose decendants were brought here as prisoners ...will find freedom and liberty in Jesus..

ThOse who are decendants of those who came here and brought witchcraft to this country will find liberty and freedom in Jesus!!!

May the aboriginals who were here before white people came..find freedom and liberty in Jesus..

TO THOSE WHO ARE PREACHING THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL ...SHOW THEM YOUR WAYS OH LORD!!!!

I SPEAK FREEDOM A LIBERTY IN THE PRECIOUS  NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

FATHER AS I GO TO TASMANIA TO THE PLACE WHERE THE CONVICTS WERE HOUSED GO BEFORE ME BY YOUR SPIRIT

BRING YOUR FREEDOM TO THIS PLACE!!!

THANK YOU LORD!!!!

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 02/19/2007 at 6:56pm

susanvercelli

Posted: 02/19/2007 at 6:37pm | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Wow! Thats all I can say thank you lynn, and thank you Kathy! I"m so amazed, how God shows his people so much, so far, more than I can comprehend, so much that I really dont even have a clue, yet I am confident that God does and I see it, so many avenues to bless and work through truly this is fullness, and I am just seeing the bigger picture and its too big! Theres so much! but it seems to me that God has it all covered, all I can do is watch in amazement! I come into agreement with the will of God and his will be done on this earth, through his people called by his name! Amen!

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/29/2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Pastor Danny Nalliah:        & ;nbs p;         & ;nbs p;         

Dear Friends and Family in Christ,

1) 7 Promises from God to pray for from 7am to 7pm on 07/07/07 given on 7th June

Pastor DannyThis year I have been sensing an increased urgency in my spirit that the Lord is preparing the Body of Christ for a radical demonstration of the Supernatural Power and Glory of His Manifested Presence. I have longed to see His Mighty Miracles, Signs and Wonders released across our nation, this Great South Land of the Holy Spirit!

7-7-7 leaflet informationParticularly in 2007, we at Catch the Fire Ministries and Rise Up Australia (national prayer movement in its 7th year of praying for our nation in approximately 50 cities) have been prophetically sensing a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit across our nation! Join us for prayer if you are local to Melbourne at Lighthouse Christian Centre, 927 Springvale Rd, Kyesborough (Melway 88 H 11)

On 7th June I had a prophetic encounter with the Lord for 1 hour and 20 minutes, in which He revealed the following:

The Lord desires to renew His intimate covenant relationship with His people in Australia, and if they would seek His face on 07/07/07 from 7am to 7pm He will establish the following 7 promises with His church:

1) He will release a fresh anointing of His love as never before (Song of Songs 8:6-7)

2) He will release an army of laborers into His harvest field (Matthew 9:37-38)

3) He will restore the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers (Malachi 4:5-6)

4) He will rise up a Daniel generation of true spiritual warriors (Matt 11:12)

5) He will prepare His pure and holy Bride (Psalm 24:3-4) He will clean up His Church and bring true unity across His Body (John 17:20-23)

6) He will release the power of His Holy Spirit through the Church to preach the Gospel with radical salvations, deliverances, healings, miracles, signs and wonders (Mark 16:15-20)

7) He will establish His presence, authority, and righteousness in Government through His Church (Isaiah 9:6-7)

In God’s prophetic calendar the number 7 is very significant; the universe was created in 7 days, the children of Israel marched around the walls of Jericho 7 times, the servant of Elijah reported ‘a cloud as small as a man’s hand rising from the sea’ on the 7th time of looking for a heavy rain, Jesus shed His blood in 7 places from the Garden of Gethsemane to the Cross of Calvary, prophetic feasts which speak of the Lord’s 2nd Coming as King of kings are all celebrated in the 7th month of the Lord’s calendar (Lev 23:24,27,34,39), there are seven 1000 year periods (inclusive of His millennial reign) between the creation of Adam and the 2nd Coming of Christ to reign in His Kingdom on the earth, in addition to many more examples of God fulfilling His divine plan and purpose in relation to the number 7.

I believe with all my heart that we are about to see the Spirit of God move more than ever as before across our nation and the nations of the world!

Would you please accept this challenge and call your church, ministry, prayer team, home group, or other group to prayerfully seek the Lord from 7am to 7pm on 07/07/07 for Him to fulfill these 7 promises? For those of you living in the Melbourne area Catch the Fire Ministries will be hosting a public prayer meeting for you to join, details of location to be announced shortly. You do not have to pray for the whole 12 hours, but if you could, it would be of great benefit!

May the Church boldly lead the way for the nation of Australia to turn away from its wicked ways and to seek the Father in Heaven through continual repentance, fasting and prayer! (2 Chronicles 7:13-16)

2) A prophetic sign from Heaven of the supernatural flood of His Holy Spirit across Australia

3-4 weeks ago Pastor Sonny Ooi a friend from Malaysia I’ve known for almost 10 years, was passing through Melbourne on his way home from New Zealand. This man of God releases the prophetic Word of the Lord throughout many nations of the world. He called me from the Melbourne airport and said, ‘Ps. Danny, the church prayed for rain and God answered the prayer. My brother, God first sent the natural rain and now He is about to send the supernatural rain. But before He sends the supernatural rain, there will be a natural flood in Australia. When you see the natural flood, be encouraged because God is about to send a supernatural flood of His glory across Australia.’

As I shared this prophetic word with my team, I still thought it might be quite some time before it was fulfilled because our rivers were so dry.

However, as we have just witnessed the natural flood in NSW (of which we continue to pray for all those affected) we must now prepare for the supernatural flood of the Holy Spirit!

May God bless you mightily you as join us in prayer on 07/07/07!

Ps. Danny Nalliah

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 06/29/2007 at 4:37pm

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/29/2007 at 4:36pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

WE ARE NOW HAVING THE WORST FLOODS IN 30 YEARS IN  PARTS OF VICTORIA!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!

FLOODS IN THE SPIRIT LIKE NEVER EVER SEEN BEFORE!!!!!!

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 06/29/2007 at 11:32pm

Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/29/2007 at 6:12pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!  ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU, IF YOU DOUBT NOT!!!  THERE HAS BEEN SOME FAITHFUL PRAYERS ANSWERED HERE IN HIS (((BIG))) WAY...TO YOU BE ALL GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE FATHER  GOD!!! YES, THE NATURAL HAS BEEN A FORWARD TO THE SUPERNATRUAL ABOUT TO EXPLODE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!  SISTER LYN, WE ARE HAVING THE WETTEST JUNE IN YEARS-IF YA CAN BELIEVE IT CAN GET WETTER HERE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST-THE PLACE WHERE 'LIQUID SUNSHINE' FALLS---JUNE HAS BEEN A GLORIOUIS OUTPOURING OF HIS MERCY & GRACE...AND IT IS GONNA GET SATURATED WITH HIS GLORY COVING THE EARTH AS THE WATER COVERS THE SEA(((SATURATED WITH THE HOLY PRESENCE OF ABBA FATHER))) HALLELUJAH!!! \o/\o/\o/  LET THE GLORY FLOW!!!   Love you ALL=prayin'

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/29/2007 at 8:53pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Let it rain  Lord ! Heavenly rain to drowned out denial and fill your childrens hearts with your love and unity in You Jesus our Lord !

Deuteronomy 28:12
The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.
Isaiah 45:8
"You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the LORD, have created it.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 06/29/2007 at 9:04pm

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/29/2007 at 11:34pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

WWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THANK YOU LORD.!!!!

Gayle ..Jeff...big blessings to you!!!!

Joe D. Long

Posted: 06/30/2007 at 2:19am | IP Logged Quote Joe D. Long

Shalom Lyn,

I have been off the forum for a while...  Did not realize just how much rain you folks down under had received until you informed me...  Then I saw this post, with the pic's... 

As I prayed with you for rain in the natural, I was impressed to prophesy the rain in the Spirit, and this bears witness to that...  Thank you Yahwah Elohim!!!

I stand with you in agreement for all that Father desires to do in Australia, the Great Southland!!!  The Great Land Down Under...  I know that in the natural this means down under the equator, however, this just came into my spirit...  This is the Land Down Under HIS Mighty Hand, the Land Down Under HIS Shadow...  Se'lah~  Re:Psalm 91... 

Psalm 91:1 (Amplified Bible)

1HE WHO [a]dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].

Amen!!!  So Let It Be!!!

joe~

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/30/2007 at 11:09pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

I stand with you in agreement for all that Father desires to do in Australia, the Great Southland!!!  The Great Land Down Under...  I know that in the natural this means down under the equator, however, this just came into my spirit...  This is the Land Down Under HIS Mighty Hand, the Land Down Under HIS Shadow...  Se'lah~  Re:Psalm 91... 

YES JOE!!!! AMEN!!!!

Keith Bates

Posted: 07/12/2007 at 6:52pm | IP Logged Quote Keith Bates

As I was reading through this thread and looking at all those pictures of wonderful flooding, I thought of the recently beached and then refloated bulk carrier the Pasha Bulker which was washed ashore in Newcastle. Then the Lord reminded me of the drama the other day when a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate fertiliser was contaminated with diesel oil, potentially turning the cargo into a huge bomb.

This is what the Lord is saying, I believe:

"Newcastle, my New Castle, you are a stronghold for the faith. You are a place where many ships go forth across the world taking fuels for the power houses of the world, fertilisers to feed the people of my world. I have destined Australia to send forth many people, people from all walks of life to provide the fire of my Spirit, to provide growth in the Spirit, people to go all around the  world in my name.

"The one from the sea would seek to come against this destiny. He would seek to shipwreck the plans I have for the nations through you New Castle in the Land of the Holy Spirit.

"Stand firm my people and pray for my New Castle that it will stand. Twice more will I allow the one from the sea to come against New Castle, but then I will opem the gates and my people will come flooding out to take on the one from the sea. They will go forth across the seas and they will boldly speak my name."

Wow!

Time to pray folks for the people in Newcastle and right across this Great South Land. Let's pray for God's purposes to overcome all the opposition of the evil one.

Blessings

Keith.
View Keith Bates's Profile Search for other posts by Keith Bates Visit Keith Bates's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/12/2007 at 8:14pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Hallelujah!!!

"but then I will opem the gates and my people will come flooding out to take on the one from the sea. They will go forth across the seas and they will boldly speak my name."

Glory to God! We stand and believe, arm in arm, hand in hand...the knowledge(discernable appearing) of the glory of the Lord going forth!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Gayle Getz

Posted: 07/12/2007 at 10:02pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES LORD!  In agreement here with ALL those prayin'-Matt.18:19. Amen.  Love you ALL-prayin'

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/12/2007 at 11:28pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

AMEN TO THE POSTS ABOVE!!!!

The people who go forth from this land will be as power houses of the Holy Spirit, they will be vessels where the living water will pour forth  and pour forth and pour forth ...from their bellies...they will go to many places taking the fire of God with them the... fire will start as just a flame but it will be as the bushfires that we had this past summer.....YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! LORD!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

The Great South-Land
Geoff Bullock, ©
This is our nation,
This is our land,
This is our future,
This is our hope.
A land of reaping,
A land of harvest,
This is our land,
This is our home.
Chorus
This is the Great South-land