Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/07/2007 at 7:19pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Meeting The Real Jesus

By Ron McGatlin

(Beginning in 2011 and maturing in 2012 much of the Body of Christ will progressively meet the real Jesus and become fully connected to the true HEAD Christ Jesus!)

Have we really met Christ Jesus? Is it possible that we have met Jesus the Savior and Healer but yet have not met the fullness of Christ Jesus the King of kings, Lord of lords, and the Husband of the Bride?

Our Lord, as we know Him now, is awesome and supremely life giving. The Jesus we have already met is the source and the focus of our lives. Yet, we long for more. Many of us who have walked with Him in the Holy Spirit are still seeking and desperately desiring greater fulfillment of Christ Jesus and His promises. Our hearts long to walk as he promised in this world. Some of us have wondered why after much seeking we still are not really the mature sons and powerful disciples
we long to become. (Rom 8; 1 Cor. 3:1-3; 13:11; Heb. 5:12-14)

John 14:12"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."

John 17:18"As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
"

John 20:21-22:  Jesus therefore said to them again, "Peace be with you; as the Father has sent Me, I also send you." And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

Mark 16:20:  And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

Father, why are we so lacking in the love and power to do the works that Jesus did and the greater works He promised?

Recently, in prayer communing with Father in the Spirit, I was speaking to Him about the need and lack in much of His church, especially regarding the uncovering of vile and foolish stuff among notable leaders. A deep sense of disappointment began to be created in my heart because of the unwillingness of many to change from flawed, religious systems while resisting real purity and holiness. All of these things plus the literally explosive current world conditions began to be a heavy weight of concern. "Lord, how are we, how am I going to get through all this and that which is yet ahead of us?"

That is when it happened. Father spoke and told me that I must have a revival again in my heart to deal with all these things and make it through. Wow! I saw it. I cried out to Him to give me revival life one more time. Revival life is a hundred times more than the foundational life of loving Him and being with Him. Bzzzzup!!! In an instant life burst like fire into my chest. One more time I was on fire with life so abundant it seemed I might explode. After I was strengthened and filled one more time with revival fire God spoke again in response to my concerns.

I am introducing My Son to the church. I charge you to meet Him and introduce Him to His Body.

God desires to speak directly into our hearts and not into our heads to introduce us to His Son the most wonderful man you have ever met. There is no other person in all time or eternity that compares to this man.

Body of Christ, open your spiritual eyes and meet your Head.

Standing before you today in the Spirit is Christ Jesus, Son of God -Son of man”.

The kindest and most gentle Person you have ever seen. You can see the kindness and gentleness in the countenance of His face and in the depth of His eyes. You can sense it in His manner and movements.

He is the strongest and most powerful Person in all of time and eternity. There is nothing beyond His strength and power to create or to change. It is through Him and for Him that all creation exists. All power rests upon and emanates from His Father's throne and He is Heir to all things including all the power of His Father. There is not an enemy or danger He cannot overpower.

He is the most intelligent Man ever to exist. He embodies all wisdom and all understanding of all mysteries. When He looks at you, you are aware that He sees all and knows all about you. There is nothing hidden from Him and nothing He does not understand to its depth.

He is the most loving caring Person you have ever even imagined. His perfect love dissolves all fear in His presence. All who truly see Him are drawn to Him. You are completely safe with Him.

He is the purest and most holy Person. You know there will never be a doubt about His character. You can completely believe and trust in every word He says. Nothing He would ever do or say could be less than sacred.

He is truth, and no lie is in Him. He is always completely honest and trustworthy. You can trust Him with your all.

He is completely real and the Foundation of existence.

He is the supernatural Spiritual Master of all things, the Heir of all creation.

This Person is the Head of all things spiritual and natural.

This most powerful Man of all men who has complete authority over all things is meek and lowly. He is the most humble and gracious Man ever from the beginning to the end.

He stands before you today with a sincere request, "Will you be my Bride"? Will you forsake all others and become one with Me? Will you have Me as your Head and be my Body forever more. Will you allow Me to become you, the new you? Will you become Me, the new Me on earth?

This is it. This is the big one. This is what we have been lacking. Only Christ Jesus can do the works of Jesus. He has been courting us and showering us with gifts. He has paid the price to purchase us from slavery to another. This most powerful Man of all authority loved you so, and so wanted you as His pure Bride that he willingly gave His holy life to be shamed and His physical body to be beaten and crucified to cleanse and purchase you for His Bride. If you had been the only person in the world, He would have done it all for you.

He has saved us and healed us. He loved us in eternity and continues to love us. We have accepted His gifts and supreme sacrifice but withheld our pure affection from Him while we danced with others. Our religious things, our worldly things, our rights and our needs have betrayed us. It is this Man Christ Jesus as our Husband and Head that we really want and need. We will do His works when we are one flesh with Him when we are truly Him and He is us, joined as body to the Head. He will not be joined to a harlot and provide His glory to another.

Do you want this wonderful Man or do you want to continue with what you have had, having only a Savior and Healer and some good gifts. Will you continue trying to date Him or will you become His Bride and walk in the world as He is in the world. If you are genuinely satisfied with what you have and how you have been, then please disregard this message, it is not for you at this time.

I don't know about you, but it is for me. My God, My Lord, I come to you forsaking all others. I give myself to You fully and completely. I will honor you, love you, and seek to bless you with all that is within me all the days of my life and forever more. I accept you as my Head and my Husband and will keep myself from all others. Jesus, it is no longer I who lives but You who lives in me. The courtship is over, the time has come, my lamp is filled with oil and fully lit. Take me now and forever into your chambers. I am yours, have your way with me. I promise to never again turn away from you to another. I receive all your promises and trust you. I give unto you all my heart and life. Let me be pleasant to your eyes and my words pleasing to your ears.

Col 1:27:  To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Eph 5:30-32:  For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Forever His,

Ron McGatlin

Edited by Moderator on 01/08/2011 at 2:21pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lisa Adams

Posted: 06/07/2007 at 8:12pm | IP Logged Quote Lisa Adams

Thank you so much for this word. It is a continuation of one of the most wonderful, lifting, freedom finding days of my existance. What a wonderful day with the Lord!!!!!!

I surrender all!

View Lisa Adams's Profile Search for other posts by Lisa Adams
Terry Bedard

Posted: 06/07/2007 at 8:31pm | IP Logged Quote Terry Bedard

Ron,

Forgive me for my manner of speech. Man, did you get revived in a big way! I want what you have and that is JESUS as my husband, also. Therefore, I prayed as you did and intend on honoring that prayer. Yes, you are so right in what you have spoken. For too long, we have been courting Jesus. It is time for a deep intimacy and for us to stand by Him as He stands by us. We are to be united, intertwined. YES!!!

I thank you so very much for being such a sweet spirit and a wonderful encourager. As long as you have breath within you, continue to teach for your words are not your own. They will not fall to the ground to be trampled on. Should some fall, they will shoot up and bring forth a harvest. I realize that not all that you say is of God and, yet, I believe that much is. I'm not elevating man on a pedestal. As you kindly reminded us, "Jesus is the Head."

Your/God's message came forth so clearly. Your heart is tender, Ron. You have endured much to attain the measure of wisdom which God has entrusted you with. Though, I be one who does not see the heart of another, I sure am glad to have you as a brother in the Lord. Though, your tears be many, they are precious ... very precious to our Lord. Those prayers have been answered and will be answered for years to come. And, I'm reminded of the scripture which refers to how sweet are the feet of those who preach the gospel. I'm paraphrasing and, yet, that came to me while writing on intercession.

Mary shed her tears on Jesus' feet, wiped her hair to cleanse them and anointed his feet with an expensive ointment/perfume. That brings much to the surface of what transpired in that moment that I never quite had a glimpse of. It goes to show that when something is of God and is so pure in context that it draws from the wells of salvation. At times, those wells are nearly dry, yet, they can be filled to overflowing in the blink of an eye. You were touched by God's fire of revival as you so desired it. Nothing is impossible with God. Those who do not know Jesus or desire to know Him will once they see the love of God within us. Plus, God has surprises in store for us. Ron, you got me fired up. It has been an interesting few days, to say the least. Praise God!

Thank you,

Terry

View Terry Bedard's Profile Search for other posts by Terry Bedard
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 06/07/2007 at 9:44pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Jesus has already said, `I do.' He stands awaiting in anticipation our response...

[GROOM] will you receive [BRIDE] as your wife? Will you pledge to her your love, faith and tenderness, cherishing her with a husband’s loyalty and devotion?

[BRIDE] will you receive [GROOM] as your husband? Will you pledge to him your love, faith and tenderness, cherishing him with a wife’s loyalty and devotion?

Will you, as friends of [GROOM] and [BRIDE], do all in your power to support and uphold this marriage? ("We will.")

Love, Honor, Cherish
Now, would you both please turn and face each other and hold hands.

[GROOM], Do you take [BRIDE] to be your Wife? ("I do") Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all and holding only unto her? ("I do")

[BRIDE], Do you take [GROOM] to be your Husband? ("I do") Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all and holding only unto him? ("I do")

Eph 5:30-32:  For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.  

Yes Jesus! ...the crossing over and into...Holy Matrimony!

My God, My Lord, I come to you forsaking all others. I give myself to You fully and completely. I will honor you, love you, and seek to bless you with all that is within me all the days of my life and forever more. I accept you as my Head and my Husband and will keep myself from all others. Jesus, it is no longer I who lives but You who lives in me. The courtship is over, the time has come, my lamp is filled with oil and fully lit. Take me now and forever into your chambers. I am yours, have your way with me. I promise to never again turn away from you to another. I receive all your promises and trust you. I give unto you all my heart and life. Let me be pleasant to your eyes and my words pleasing to your ears.

Yes Lord!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 06/08/2007 at 12:47am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Nothing else matters but you, Jesus! Nothing compares to you, Jesus! There' s no one like you, Jesus! Everything I do, I do it for you, Jesus! Show me the Way, Jesus! Cause I' m Your Lady and You are my Man, Jesus! New Day has come!! We all are ONE!! ONE!!

Thank you, Jesus!!

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Beverly Miller

Posted: 06/08/2007 at 5:20am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Thankyou Ron and all ~

The Incandescant Bride ~Yes Lord ~Light the Flame ~ Let us burn with Holy Unadulterated Passion for YOU and Only YOU~

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/08/2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YESSSSSSSSSS, (((REVIVAL LIFE-BZZZZUP!!!  IN AN INSTANT LIFE BURST LIKE FIRE IN MY CHEST)))!!!
"BODY, OPEN YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES AND MEET YOUR HEAD."  WHAT 'VICTORY'!!!  WHAT A CONSUMING AND KIND PERSON, JESUS TRULY IS!!! CHRIST JESUS THE KING JOINED(MARRIED) FULLY AS HEAD TO HIS BODY...MY LORD, MY GOD!!! LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, MY STRENGTH...BLESS YOU MY BROTHER RON...Love you ALL-prayin' 

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/08/2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

email received from Australia

Dear Ron

Your message and sharing of your heart had such an impact on us, the cry of our heart's too, thank you for being so transparent.  God bless you.  The Lord knows our heart's cry,  for to be in constant intimacy with Him, we have been so blessed, actually His embrace with His loving arms, His most beautiful and precious presence and touch of His hand, the extragavance of His heart for us,  we can't explain the LOVE HE has saturated us with.

May we share a scripture with you that has been on our hearts for so many years.....??!!!

Song of Songs.  (NIV)  8:6-7  "Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal over your arm;  for love is as stong as death.  It's jealousy unyielding as the grave.  It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.  Many waters cannot quench love, rivers cannot wash it away.  If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned."

May the Lord bless your heart's too.

With our love and prayers for you, you wife, family and all at Open Heaven Ministries.
FOREVER  HIS,  OUR  BELOVED,
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/08/2007 at 1:15pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH!!! HE IS JOINING US IN HOLY MATRIMONY!!!  ABSOLUTE HEART REJOICIN' WORD FROM YOU MY AUSTRALIAN BROTHERS & SISTERS...LOVE YOUAND ARE PRAYIN' FOR YOU AS WELL...MAY HE CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR HEARTS...HIS LOVE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDIN' FLOWIN' AS A "MIGHTY RUSHIN' RIVER"...PRAISE GOD NO STOPPAGES, NO HINDERANCES, NO "LOG-JAMS", PURE HOLY WATERS FROM THE 'RIVER OF LIFE'...SHOUT TIO GOD WITH A VOICE OF TRIUMPH!!! "VICTORY IN JESUS"...BROTHER RON, I RECEIVE THE SAME 'REVIVAL FIRE' ...AND PURPOSE IN MY HEART EVERY BREATH I TAKE, EVERY MOMENT I'M AWAKE LORD HAVE YOUR WAY IN ME!!!   Love you ALL-prayin'

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/08/2007 at 4:24pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks for all the wonderful comments.

This has got to be the most encouraging experience of the past several years for me. When I consider the abundance of recent failures of Christian ministers that have been made public and the many additional potentially frustrating and discouraging situations among many Christian people that are not published, there is grave concern. Adding to that the terror in the world and the fact than many people around the world hate the west and want us all dead especially us Christians - and this is all overcome within by revival fire - extreme holy abundant life of God continuing in reality.

Not only can we endure but I am fully convinced if the real Christ Jesus is introduced to the church the junk will dissolve and the church will be purified. We didn't know Who He really was and is. This to me is the biggest reality coming down from heaven in a long long time. To me this is the big one.

Ron
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/09/2007 at 1:05am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

BLESS YOU RON!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Hugh Meadows

Posted: 07/14/2007 at 7:29pm | IP Logged Quote Hugh Meadows

Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate;  but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.  Isa. 62:4         and Jere. 3:l4 - Turn O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you, and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion.  All of me  -  for all of Thee.  In JESUS love, hugh
View Hugh Meadows's Profile Search for other posts by Hugh Meadows
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/24/2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Quote:

He stands before you today with a sincere request, “Will you be my Bride”? Will you forsake all others and become one with Me? Will you have me as your Head and be my Body forever more. Will you allow me to become you, the new you? Will you become Me, the new Me on earth?

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/24/2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen ! A Very NOW word Ron !

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/24/2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Quote...He stands before you today with a sincere request, “Will you be my Bride”? Will you forsake all others and become one with Me? Will you have me as your Head and be my Body forever more. Will you allow me to become you, the new you? Will you become Me, the new Me on earth?

THANK YOU RON!!!!

BennyMeador

Posted: 08/24/2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged Quote BennyMeador

Ron,
Thank you for being used to bring a "rhema" word.  Please, please, please, be encouraged, be strengthened, take heart.  There are MANY of us who read this forum and we remain "silent", simply listening and doing our very best to "hear" the voice of our Father.  For every peson who does reply, I am sure there are 10 fold (perhaps 100 fold) out there who do not.  Yet we read and within our spirit say "Amen" to that which is flowing from the Spirit.  As you have so well articulated, "Jesus is our Head" and there is much change ahead.  Many are with you as we all collectively press toward the mark (which is Jesus and knowing Him, intimately).  You are a great blessing to the Body.  Press on and do not grow weary of doing good.

-Benny-
View BennyMeador's Profile Search for other posts by BennyMeador
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/24/2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

PASSIONATE AND ON FIRE FOR JESUS

We need to be on fire passionate about Jesus not full of knowledge
What did Adam and Eve eat of….The Tree of Knowledge!!!
They did not eat of the tree of Life( Jesus)
Which is what we need to do be transformed in him ...minister in him
Impart healing and life teach about him guide people to him so that they may be passionate and on fire for him..

We are in a new day in the church
The world is rotten
The church is asleep
But God is building his church.
He is building his church.. his way.
He says forget that which is old for I am restoring I am tearing down and building
I am building my church
I am building my church with those
WHO ARE WILLING TO HUMBLE THEMSELVES
2 CHRONICLES 7:14 & 15
If my people who are called by my name
will humble themselves and pray and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven
and will forgive their sin and heal their land?
Now my eyes will be open
and my ears attentive to prayer made in this place?
(this place of humility)

We are in an hour to humble ourselves before the Lord
and allow him to transform us...

The Lord Says
I am building my church with those who are willing to pay the price
I am building with those who don’t have agendas of their own
I am building with those who have no wish to be known by man
With those who want Jesus to be the focus in the lives of people
I am building with those who have been forgiven much so that
they love much, they have been tested by fire
I am building with those who are willing to die to self
Those who are willing to say here I am use me for your glory Lord
The misfits who have no desire to be noticed but whose only desire is to be servants
For I am searching hearts to find those who love for my sake

Its not about doctrines , denominations or mans agendas
Its about love
Its about Jesus
Its about the Kingdom of God and his ways
The ways of love

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHERS HEART
IT IS ONLY BY HIM THAT WE CAN CALL GOD ABBA FATHER DADDY

Come to him connect to him today precious one ...come.

susanvercelli

Posted: 08/25/2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Hi All! I remember the first time Jesus made himself real to me, and the first revy He gave me was my marriage to Him, and He being my Husband, nothing like a revy from Him, how we all need this, cant recieve it from man nor be taught this, it must come from revelation as the Holy Spirit reveals, about a month ago I posted on encouragement forum "expecting a fresh revy"  for me it"s been awhile, and for various reasons I seemed to lost focus, so this post makes it clear, I also thought about renewal, like a renewal of marriage vows? When we see Him we become like Him, sometimes I think I"ve had some distorted views of what true pure Love is, and I believe the Lord can straighten this out, and I thank God for willing yielded vessels that manifest Christ, I want to and do sometimes, I know for me its been about me ceasing to strive in the Flesh...surrender, let go and let Him take over, have a word burning in my heart...The great takeover! Comming to the cross again, seeking His face, so hungry for him, this post encouraged me, for more revelation of Jesus, truly to know God is eternal life, and I have questioned alot lately, Like do I really know you? comming like a child again, forgetting even what I think I know, and open for a fresh new revelation of Him once again, and yes revival fire! Lord light the fire again! Amen and thanks all for sharing here, I pray we all will recieve more revelation of Christ in Us! Amen!

Mandy Gay

Posted: 08/25/2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Ron said:

*My God, My Lord, I come to you forsaking all others. I give myself to You fully and completely. I will honor you, love you, and seek to bless you with all that is within me all the days of my life and forever more. I accept you as my Head and my Husband and will keep myself from all others. Jesus, it is no longer I who lives but You who lives in me. The courtship is over, the time has come, my lamp is filled with oil and fully lit. Take me now and forever into your chambers. I am yours, have your way with me. I promise to never again turn away from you to another. I receive all your promises and trust you. I give unto you all my heart and life. Let me be pleasant to your eyes and my words pleasing to your ears.*

Amen.  This is my prayer too.

I also realize that there is likely be a higher cost, still, for making this oath.

Psalm 15

1 LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary?
       Who may live on your holy hill?

4b He …who keeps his oath
       even when it hurts

I was prompted to post a song a couple of days ago.  It is Alberto & Kimberly Rivera’s “Captured” - track 5 on the CD of the same name. This article of Ron’s has nudged me again, but I can’t find it on You-tube and my laptop isn’t playing ball in copying it.  I’d be grateful if someone could post it.

To me, it’s the “Song of the Love-sick Bridegroom”.  It beckons us to the place where we say "I do" to Him.

Love Mandy

View Mandy Gay's Profile Search for other posts by Mandy Gay
susanvercelli

Posted: 08/25/2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Amen Mandy! I stand in agreement with you and Ron in this prayer! Doesn"t this post give us right focus? Who He is and who we are?

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/25/2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Mandy,

I found where you can listen to a portion of the song here...

http://www.rainingpresence.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCod e=AK009&Show=TechSpecs

And the whole of the song can be found on their Myspace site..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewpro file&friendid=181525761

Thanks for sharing Mandy, it's absolutely B E A U T I F U L! Just as HE IS!

Helen Overholt

Posted: 08/28/2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Ron, i have not read all of your writings from the FATHER and do apologize for that seeing as HE has imparted great wisdom within you....However, as i was not only reading but also receiving this into my spirit & my soul, i could literally hear the voice of the HOLY ONE speaking thru you. This release speaks volumns of the Heart of the FATHER. i believe this is one of the most Anointed releases i have read here at OH.......Se'lah.....

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Mandy Gay

Posted: 08/28/2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Kathy,

Thank you for finding the song.  I had found the partial clip on their website, but the whole thing is needed really, so thank you so much for finding the full version.  It is truly beautiful as you say.  I thank God for revealing the heart of the Bridegroom to His Bride through the Riveras.

Ron, you said:

"Standing before you today in the Spirit is Christ Jesus, Son of God -Son of man.

The kindest and most gentle Person you have ever seen. You can see the kindness and gentleness in the countenance of His face and in the depth of His eyes. You can sense it in His manner and movements.

He is the strongest and most powerful person in all of time and eternity. There is nothing beyond His strength and power to create or change. It is through Him and for Him that all creation exist. All power rests upon and emanates from His Father’s throne and He is Heir to all things including all the power of His Father. There is not an enemy or danger He cannot overpower.

He is the most intelligent man ever to exist. He embodies all wisdom and all understanding of all mysteries. When He looks at you, you are aware that He sees all and knows all about you. There is nothing hidden from Him and nothing He does not understand to its depth.

He is the most loving caring person you have ever even imagined. His perfect love dissolves all fear in His presence. All who truly see Him are drawn to Him. You are completely  safe with Him.

He is the purest and most holy person. You know there will never be a doubt about His character. You can completely believe and trust in every word He says. Nothing He would ever do or say could be less than sacred.

He is truth, and no lie is in Him. He is always completely honest and trustworthy. You can trust Him with your all.

He is completely real and the foundation of existence.

He is the supernatural spiritual master of all things, the Heir of all creation.

This person is the head of all things spiritual and natural.

This most powerful of all men who has complete authority over all things is meek and lowly. He is the most humble and gracious man ever from the beginning to the end.

He stands before you today with a sincere request, “Will you be my Bride”? Will you forsake all others and become one with Me? Will you have me as your Head and be my Body forever more. Will you allow me to become you, the new you? Will you become Me, the new Me on earth?"

The Bride-to-be truly needs the revelation of the Bridegroom at this time.  We cannot be His Bride without this revelation.  We cannot love Him in the way He deserves and longs for without the true knowledge of Him.

Let the passion arise in the Bride through the true knowledge of the Bridegroom.

I thank God for giving you this revelation of Him.

Love Mandy

Mandy Gay

Posted: 09/01/2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

I had a dream last night in which a male figure asked me my name.  I said "I want to use my new name, not my maiden name."  He said "Hallelujah" then took His the hood of His cloak off. 

I was watching this from behind Him and so could only see the back of His head, but this meant that as I was stood in front of Him as He removed His hood, I would be able to see His face.

I have been praying to see His face, in particular His eyes.

The dream led me to think of:

Matthew 5:8 

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

1 Corinthians 13:12 

Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Isaiah 62:4 

No longer will they call you Deserted,
       or name your land Desolate.
       But you will be called Hephzibah,
       and your land Beulah;
       for the LORD will take delight in you,
       and your land will be married.

In fact the whole of Isaiah 62.

Love Mandy

Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/01/2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Sister Mandy, as I was listening to the Word last night(disc on computer that runs the Word 24/7 in our home) it was as if I heard for the first time, "Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see GOD, "IT exploded in my spirit! Went on to hear, 'those with clean hands and a pure heart',,,' and, "I will deliver one who is not innocent who will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands",,,and so many more scriptures seem to flow through me like a 'river'. Also been desiring to 'see HIS face'! Singing the song, "Show me YOUR face LORD." Been meditating, John 14:21-23,,,smiles. Yes, the whole of Is.62! Luv ya-Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! \o/

Mandy Gay

Posted: 09/02/2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi Gayle,  luv ya 2! ...and everyone else!

Re-seeing Jesus' eyes:

I was on a train journey yesterday, going through a heavily industrialised area (I live in Welsh Reivival country), and I saw two tall towers at a steel works with fire blazing out of the tops.  The towers were 100s of feet tall and the flames were furiously burning out of the tops, visible for miles around.  My thoughts went to what the towers must be made of to withstand such an inferno.

It made me think of Jesus' eyes and Moses and the same song you mention "Show me Your Face Lord" (again by the Rivera's on their Live Soaking Sessions CD). 

Then my thoughts went to:

Daniel 10:6

His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.

Rev. 1:14

His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Rev. 19:12

His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.

2 Corinthians 3:7-18

The Glory of the New Covenant

Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, fading though it was, 8will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? If the ministry that condemns men is glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness! For what was glorious has no glory now in comparison with the surpassing glory. And if what was fading away came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts!

Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Re-a new name:

Rev. 2:12-17

To the Church in Pergamum

"To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:
      These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives. Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: You have people there who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin by eating food sacrificed to idols and by committing sexual immorality. Likewise you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

A work-mate of mine has recently written an article regarding his revelation of the above passage.  It can bee seen at the following website, click on the link which says "Latest issue of our Kingdom Healing Magazine".

http://www.jacobswell.org.uk

Please note is has been written to people in the current "healing ministry" and so the language reflects this.

Love Mandy

jaketribble

Posted: 09/03/2008 at 1:06am | IP Logged Quote jaketribble

Thank you Mandy, just yesterday morning I was asking the Lord about the NEW NAME name that HE will give, written upon a white stone. I/we do not yet realize how awesome our heavenly Father truly is. As others have posted, looking to meet and see HIM again, with such passion as that of a lovesick bride, the face of the ONE who LOVES us so...
Thanks Bro. Ron, and all of the OH admins, for your devotion to Declaring the Kingdom. This is the kind of website/message board that I have been praying for Father to lead me to develop for a number of years. HE gave you the anointing, vision and resources to enable the Body to align with the HEAD....
To others HE has given duties and provided resources in other areas, and I am praying that I be found Faithful in accomplishing all that HE desires of me.
HE is jealous, and will not share HIS Glory with any who desire to exalt themselves above HIM. The time is now that HIS Holy Fire is burning away all that is not of HIM, preparing the bride to be presented to the BrideGroom.
There are many who are being revived, with deep groanings and utterances from HIS Spirit. Longing to see our husband of covenant, desiring only HIM and HIM alone.
There are others who have yet to know the real Jesus, and the time is upon each of us that we begin living as HE commanded, that they DO SEE HIM, and come to know and LOVE HIM as LORD of lords and KING of kings...
O'Lord, prepare each of us in the days ahead, to be YOUR Light that shines through the darkness. Direct us by YOUR Spirit as YOU begin to manifest within the earth YOUR POWER. Bless YOUR people O'Lord, and strengthen each of us as we Proclaim and Declare YOUR Righteousness. We abandon all others for only YOU, seeking YOU only, that YOU alone be Exalted,  Honored and Praised!!!

For HIS Glory,
Jake

View jaketribble's Profile Search for other posts by jaketribble Visit jaketribble's Homepage
Mandy Gay

Posted: 09/03/2008 at 1:44am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi Jake,

The term "lovesick Bride" and "lovesick Bridegroom" have been buzzing around in my thoughts for a little while too.

Bless you,

Love Mandy

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/14/2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Re Up
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 12/14/2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Wow!!

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/15/2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Standing before you today in the Spirit is Christ Jesus, Son of God -Son of man.

He is the strongest and most powerful person in all of time and eternity. There is nothing beyond His strength and power to create or change. It is through Him and for Him that all creation exist. All power rests upon and emanates from His Father’s throne and He is Heir to all things including all the power of His Father. There is not an enemy or danger He cannot overpower.

He is the most intelligent man ever to exist. He embodies all wisdom and all understanding of all mysteries. When He looks at you, you are aware that He sees all and knows all about you. There is nothing hidden from Him and nothing He does not understand to its depth.

He is the most loving caring person you have ever even imagined. His perfect love dissolves all fear in His presence. All who truly see Him are drawn to Him. You are completely  safe with Him.

He is the purest and most holy person. You know there will never be a doubt about His character. You can completely believe and trust in every word He says. Nothing He would ever do or say could be less than sacred.

He is completely real and the foundation of existence.

He is the supernatural spiritual master of all things, the Heir of all creation.

This person is the head of all things spiritual and natural.

This most powerful of all men who has complete authority over all things is meek and lowly. He is the most humble and gracious man ever from the beginning to the end.

amen..He is Beautiful beyond compare

Ron McGatlin wrote:
He stands before you today with a sincere request, “Will you be my Bride”? Will you forsake all others and become one with Me? Will you have me as your Head and be my Body forever more. Will you allow me to become you, the new you? Will you become Me, the new Me on earth?[/QUOTE]

such great exchange of life for Life..the old nature for the new nature..the old me for the real me/Me..the real us/Us.  Blessed be the Name of the Lord our God! thank You Father..thank You Jesus!

[QUOTE=Ron McGatlin]This is it. This is the big one.

i was reminded after reading through again, of this..and thought to share ..

6/07
i was called before and standing before the Almighty, King of kings and Lord of lords. This was a fearful, awe-filled thing. As there is none like Him..He is matchless. He alone is Sovereign, He alone Rules and Reigns. He is the Creator of all and by Him and for Him were all things created.
i stood as a servant, subject.

He stood in front of a large polished/oiled wooden roundtable and i heard "Call for the nobles." i knew this was the counsel, those of character who were in His service as knights would be. i then heard "This is the fifth call."  in this was not a taking lightly, but to be heard as spoken from the One in Authority, the King.

i then seen in a flash form, Ron's face saying, "This is the big one."  i then seen and heard," the dreaded champions."

Matt.24:14 " And this gospel/good news of the Kingdom will be preached(proclaimed, heralded, published) in all the world as a witness( evidence, specifically the decalogue..meaning: the righteousness of Christ, the principles and precepts of) unto all nations; and then shall the end(purpose, result, that which has been paid for) come(arrive)."

1 Pet.2:9 " For you are a chosen generation(kin) a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar(preserved) people; that you should showforth the praises of Him Who has called you out of darkness into His marvellous light(manifestation)."

"Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Yes and amen!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/15/2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES & AMEN...JOY TO THE WORLD!  THE LORD HAS COME! LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING!  "Lord, You are more lovely silver; Lord, You are more costly then gold; Lord , You are more BEAUTIFUL then diamonds; nothing i desire compares with You."  (((THIS IS THE BIG ONE))), SO RESONATES IN MY HEART AS TRUTH and stirs me up! I'm desperate to be identified with, "the dreaded champions".  YEAH GOD!!!  

Bruce Stingley

Posted: 12/15/2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce Stingley

He is such a joy to be around. He has a smile that is so deeply joyous. He is infectious. When I get around Him I want to be around Him more. Oh if we both just had more time. I try to not be a pest. I know He is busy. I do spend time with Him in the spirit, but it is truly wonderful when He shows up. Usually unexpectedly.

Thanx y'all

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 12/15/2010 at 8:59pm
View Bruce Stingley's Profile Search for other posts by Bruce Stingley

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version