Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/27/2007 at 7:12am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Eternal Now

By Ron McGatlin

God does not dwell within boundaries and knows no limitation.

There is nothing in all creation that can bring even the smallest amount of hindrance to God.

God can only be bound or limited by Himself. He has chosen to be bound by His decrees. What He has decreed is now and will remain as He has spoken.

When God spoke, "let us make man in our image," breathed the breath of His life into man, and spoke, "let him have dominion over all the earth," He committed himself to work with and through man on earth.

Gen 1:26: "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Man was created an earthling, made of the earth and alive with a spirit to relate intimately with Spirit God. As an earthling man is bound by all of the design of earth and limited to time and existence in the earthly realm. As a spirit man has the potential to relate and commune with Spirit God in the eternal now. Man was designed to use his dominion to order the planet as led by God in perfect harmony with the rule of God from heaven.

When man fell in Adam, he did not lose dominion on earth, but his intimate relationship and communion with Spirit God was lost. Man was left with only his own wisdom and intellect, influenced by the devil with which to exercise his dominion. The sordid condition of the people of the world today is the result of what man has wrought through the exercise of his dominion influenced by the evil principality of the devil.

In Christ the relationship with Spirit God is restored. All who are in Christ Jesus and have Christ in them have the potential to walk in the Spirit and thereby exist as earthlings and as redeemed spiritual beings at the same time. In Christ, redeemed man can again intimately relate with Spirit God in the eternal now. The dominion given to man can again be influenced by Holy God in intimate relationship with man.

The great shift and the great shaking upon our world is the beginnings of man coming out of his past fallen ways and into the Holy ways of God in Christ Jesus. Thus returning the rule in the world to the ways of God. The gospel of the kingdom that Jesus taught and preached is the rule of God returning to earth through redeemed man. It is Spirit God and man, again joined, allowing the breath of life of God to move  freely within man.

We are only beginning to see into the eternal now in our inner man and have yet to fully experience the internal reality of the full life of God. Our eyes are being opened to see beyond all limitations and into the vast endless reality of God. As we glimpse the majesty and splendor of the glory and love of God, the things of this life that are bound by time and temporal limitations take on a different perspective.

Our job description is to be the interface between Spirit God and natural earth. There is no other being on earth given the place of relating to earth through our bodies and to God through our spirits. Man in Christ is in the unique position of bringing the righteousness and will of God from heaven to earth. Only mankind in Christ can commune with God, hear his voice and do the works of God on earth.

As this shift has begun many have received revelation of “Christ in you, the hope of glory.” This revelation now becoming experience is a major shift toward real holiness and powerful living. However, with God there is always more.

We now are beginning to receive a greater revelation of being “in Christ in heaven,” the eternal now. More than a revelation, we need a living spiritual reality of the eternal now in Christ.

To read that we are seated with Him in heavenly places is interesting. To experience the spiritual reality of being with Him, in Him, in the eternal now while yet walking in time on earth, brings a complete end to our mundane, sometimes meaningless or fearful lives and the beginning of supernatural living as Christ in the world, the kingdom of God lifestyle.

True holiness becomes a reality as broken-ness brings true humility and total adoration for our glorious Lord God Almighty. There is absolutely no longer even a hint of pride of this life or lust of the eyes. There is no further need for religion to foster doctrines that make room for the flesh and excuse unholy living. Our theologians will not need to continue to devise false systems for us that make us believe we are in good standing with God while we continue our sinful living.

Abiding in Christ Jesus in the eternal now of heaven, and He abiding in us while we walk in time on earth is the kingdom of God from heaven on earth. It is ruling and reigning with Him as kings and priests now in this life. It is the potential to change the misery of the lost world into the glory of God.

This kingdom of God lifestyle is the fulfillment of the promise of Jesus that the works He did we will do and greater works because He went to the Father.

John 14:12:
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

We are entering the turbulent season of the cutting down of the old and the purifying fires burning the evil works produced by the corrupt dominion of mankind and the coming forth of the heavenly eternal now dominion of Christ Jesus through many pure and humble holy sons of God, whom Christ Jesus is not ashamed to call brethren. Our only hope of surviving this turbulent season of shift is to seek refuge in not only His presence among us but also our presence with Him in the eternal now. The eternal now is as close as our prayer closets if we seek Him with our whole hearts. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and it shall be opened, Seek and you shall find (Mat 7:7).

Heb 2:10-11: For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Isa 57:15: For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/28/2007 at 5:21am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 07/27/2007 at 10:12am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

GLORY TO GOD!!! YES LORD YOU ARE IN THE 'REVIVNG' BUSINESS!!! THANKS BROTHER RON, THIS WENT OFF IN MY SPIRIT, "TO REVIVE THE SPIRIT OF THE HUMBLE, AND TO REVIVE THE HEART OF THE CONTRITE ONES."   Love you ALL-prayin'

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/27/2007 at 3:47pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

JESUS I LOVE YOU!!!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/28/2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Ron Wrote:
Quote:
We now are beginning to receive a greater revelation of being “in Christ in heaven,” the eternal now. More than a revelation, we need a living spiritual reality of the eternal now in Christ.

To read that we are seated with Him in heavenly places is interesting. To experience the spiritual reality of being with Him, in Him, in the eternal now while yet walking in time on earth, brings a complete end to our mundane, sometimes meaningless or fearful lives and the beginning of supernatural living as Christ in the world, the kingdom of God lifestyle.

Are you getting it? One person related how the Lord came to her recently after some repeated difficult and stressful situations and asked her, "Will you let Me live where you live and you live where I live?" She had heard the Christ in you and being in Christ message but for the first time it became real to her and changed everything.

Ron

Edited by Moderator on 07/28/2007 at 6:51pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Larry Denton

Posted: 07/28/2007 at 7:42am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Hello Ron,

What is now ( and there is so much to see in this understanding) is a manifestation of the Life of God in Us just as it was with His Only Begotten  Son, Who is Christ....So...

As we seek, the Kingdom of God we begin to both see and feel the Love of God, manifested in not only the Image of Him , but in His Likeness, and we experience the Glory or function of His Being Our Father. 

It seems to me that, both having experience Him , and experiencing Him we begin to move in that Character that bind both the Image and His Likenss, manifisting His Patience. It is in this Fruit that He will always appraoch that which is lost, and seeing how it is beyound time, then eternal...

How joy-full it is for me to think on these things, so eternaly gratefull for your giving your time ( an eternal thing) to think on these things and in Likness, present them!

Larry

Edited by Larry Denton on 07/28/2007 at 7:44am

Posted: 07/28/2007 at 9:22am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

"Will you let Me live where you live and you live where I live?" She had heard the Christ in you and being in Christ message but for the first time it became real to her and changed everything."

Hallelujah...my my my....this is revelation, that really is speaking to me at the moment, that brings such humbling and rejoicing...

My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away. He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

Singing..

All of You is more than enough for
all of me For every thirst and
every need You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough

You're my supply
My breath of life
still more awesome than I know
You're my reward
Worth living for
still more awesome than I know

You’re my sacrifice
Of greatest prize
and still more awesome than I know
You’re the coming King
You are everything
and still more awesome than I know

More than all I want
More than all I need
You are more than enough for me
More than all I know
More than all I can say
You are more than enough

...He's the coming King in and through you and i...whew.."Will you let Me live where you live and you live where I live?"...captured and enraptured....a life lifed in the reality of the eternal NOW..

but we need.."More than a revelation, we need a living spiritual reality of the eternal now in Christ."

Yes Lord...amen amen amen so be it!.."it became real to her and changed everything." hallelujah!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Hugh Meadows

Posted: 07/28/2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged Quote Hugh Meadows

We know that the Son of God IS COME, and HATH GIVEN US and understanding, that WE MAY KNOW HIM that is TRUE, and WE ARE IN HIM that is TRUE, even in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.  This is the TRUE GOD, and ETERNAL LIFE.  I John 5:20   In JESUS love, hugh
View Hugh Meadows's Profile Search for other posts by Hugh Meadows
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/29/2007 at 7:05pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

We are entering the turbulent season of the cutting down of the old and the purifying fires burning the evil works produced by the corrupt dominion of mankind and the coming forth of the heavenly eternal now dominion of Christ Jesus through many pure and humble holy sons of God, whom Christ Jesus is not ashamed to call brethren.

Our only hope of surviving this turbulent season of shift is to seek refuge in not only His presence among us but also our presence with Him in the eternal now.

The eternal now is as close as our prayer closets if we seek Him with our whole hearts. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and it shall be opened, Seek and you shall find (Mat 7:7).

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/29/2007 at 7:06pm
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/30/2007 at 1:26am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Seek and you shall find (Mat 7:7).

AMEN!!!!

Larry Denton

Posted: 07/30/2007 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

""In our seeking "within" as Lyn has shared I find something ever drrawing me to set down as apposed to running and looking!

Our only hope of surviving this turbulent season of shift is to seek refuge in not only His presence among us but also our presence with Him in the eternal now.

So this word shared by Ron speaks to the heart of that "seeking of a refuge" and rather that a movement or meeting , via new teaching , gather and simple allow that refuge to be Christ Himself....

Both aspect of this approach are needed , not just one...

We are all aware of His presence in our lives, but there come a season or time when we must put away childesh things. By this I mean being overly concerned with the event  as opposed to  appraoching life in such a Way that it allows Him to impart that same wisdom , that is foundational  to a Eternal and up right Relationship with Him.

It a Bottoms Up appraoch in that Leaders are given to work in believing that , if they give up this pride-full over lording and come to rest among ( as little as three of four folks gathered, that act is just as important as standing before thousands.

This simple act in fatiht is not going away from, but returning to the Patience of God which is and eternal matter.

Christ walked and live down there, not among the leaders of His day doing what He was woing out of being a Son first to His Father and then doing the works of God second. This eternal appraoch to love, manifested in Our Lords live, was Honored by the Power of the Holy Spirit, in that it, ( the appraoch ) was Up-Right. Being Up-Right it can contain (in character) the Power and presence of the Spirit of God, to accomplish waht is spoken over.

A friend of mine who is a Praise leader clled me to seek a better understanding ( a prophetic overview) of why it was, that although He was in love and involved with his fellowship , was there no Power. Then having no power manifested , it seemed that there was no difference in those attending in character than those folks he experienced via his every day experience in the world...

It a good question, but there is something Eternal missing , if we are not given to a turn in time when , this turn requires up to move to set down and gather in  a manner that just does not fit in the way the worlds does it!

Present with Him in the Eternal Now, one is given to use, perhaps redeeming the time, in setting... rather than meeting to go some place spiritualy , foward or backwards!

Larry

Posted: 07/30/2007 at 10:02am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

So true Larry,

For where two or three are gathered together in My Name there am I in the midst of them.

Here in `together' is found companionship. Companionship comes from a latin word meaning: bread.  Here we are gathered in the breaking of the bread of His fellowship..the fellowship of the Spirit. It is our communion of union...that being `in His Name.' We honor His Name by our honoring(valuing) one another. If we place little to no value upon another..we place little to no value upon Him. "Inasmuch as you have done to the least of these My brethren you done unto Me." " Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and Love your neighbor as yourself."

Jesus said, Who is my mother? and who are My brethren? then He stretched forth His hand toward His disciples and said, Behold, My mother and My brethren! For whosoever does the will of My Father which is in heaven, the same is My brother and My sister and My mother.'

What is the will of Father in gathering in His Son's Name then? We are set down together with Him in fellowship even as the Father and Son are set down together in fellowship...one. Can i then stand before a group and say, i have a message( i have some bread) to bring and i have no need of you? I have a message(some bread) and i have no need of your `bread?'  is the Spirit apportioning in our midst then? no and so there is no true fellowship..communion.

a true dividing of Christ(sharing) of the bread is found in 1 Cor.14:26

a false dividing of Christ is found in: 1 Cor.1&3 and do we not see this very much today? followers of men and not of God? and esteeming of men and not God? which gives way for unrighteousness..every evil work...earthly, sensual, demonic wisdom. This is still the carnal nature, babylon and the spirit of anti-Christ at work. Be ye holy even as I am holy..come out from among them and be ye separate...come out of her my people that you be not partakers of her sins and receive of her plagues.

In the not discerning the body of Christ...for this reason many of you are weak..without strength, impotent,.. sickly(infirmed: deteriorated)..and sleep(slumbering, decease).

The kingdom(governing) of God is righteousness..producing, manifesting joy and peace..His! His governing(kingdom) will root out, pull down, throw down, destroy..all unrighteousness. "Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it and to establish it with judgment and justice from henceforth, even forever more. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perfom this." His governing will build and plant..will increase.

Blessings,

Karen Holland

Posted: 07/30/2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Holland

Quote:

Isa 57:15: For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Amen!

When we focus on ourselves and make ourselves 'big' we minimize God.

When we focus on His splendor and majesty, His glory -- we realise just how tiny we are ...

There is only One who is high and exalted and whose name is Holy ...

Exodus 15:11
Who among the gods is like you, O LORD ?
Who is like you—
majestic in holiness,
awesome in glory,
working wonders?

Jeremiah 10:6
There is none like You, O LORD;
You are great, and great is Your name in might.

1 Chronicles 17:20
O LORD, there is none like You, nor is there any God besides You.

View Karen Holland's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Holland
Karen Holland

Posted: 07/30/2007 at 12:51pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Holland

View Karen Holland's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Holland
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/30/2007 at 5:31pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Ilene Wood

Posted: 07/30/2007 at 5:45pm | IP Logged Quote Ilene Wood

"When man fell in Adam, he did not lose dominion on earth, but his intimate relationship and communion with Spirit God was lost. Man was left with only his own wisdom and intellect, influenced by the devil with which to exercise his dominion. The sordid condition of the people of the world today is the result of what man has wrought through the exercise of his dominion influenced by the evil principality of the devil."

Yes.  Somehow some preachers have been teaching that man had lost his dominion, but he hasn't;  it's what you said above.

All the devil could do was "influence".  And by Adam's fall the devil had gained authority/power into this earth.  But Jesus Christ 'restored' His power and authority by His Blood unto those who believe on Him, and the earth is His footstool.  The Lord still reigns and rules over the earth, for the earth is the Lord's and all that is in it.  He never lost the earth, but what was lost was man's place by letting another [the devil] in.  And as a fallen man he lost his authority over the devil being like his father [the devil] whom he had listened to;  Adam had changed sides.......from the Spirit to the earthly carnal side and to darkness.

Ron, I like your messages for they are encouragement and exciting to see what our Father in heaven is revealing to His sons.  God bless you.

Larry Denton

Posted: 07/31/2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Hello Kathy…

Think I had... what could be called an Eternal reaction in reading your thoughts here!

And “in” and as much as it rendered my spirit , it was as though I could say what you said…could e compared as a wonderful made silver pot with gold ornate handle setting on a shelf. Then… it was being taken down to be used. In the taking down of the pot it was if I thought  it ( the pot) was a bit to much to be used… but then it came to me I was seeing the pot thought fear ... as the world would see’s it) in not using such a precious thing to cook a meal in!

After those thought came , and subsided the joyous though of using such a pot returned  in that I could see it was being used cook with by Our Lord Himself, throwing in all of which was being shared by the saint’s present at the small or large gathering.

Out of the pot the senses of our spirits were be stirred and then came the sharing the overseers in mind being under servants of the spirit. Sharing in the Heavenly meal, rather than their cooking of the meal itself. In this (just as you have shared was something for every one! Strength, healing, and direction came as each person gathered shared in the meal!

Thought you might give this some thought and fill in the blanks!

Also I was carried back to simply see this scripture , so as to see this one action, as Our lord gather fro the first time ( via the culture) with folks to share His heart.

Luke 4:16-17 (KJV) 

And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read.  And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

Please not how simple this act was! We often look at this word as a big event but, it was nothing special, in that it was a meeting, in which was just about to be turned into a gathering!

Our Lord found His Place in the Word and it was in presenting what He found that God, Our Father Honored. How do we know this? Well, we know this because it was a matter of power that was being experienced by those present!

For what reason? Well… they would respond, in relation to what was understood and could be controlled in a meeting.

This is Our Lords first “standing up” and having over come the Temptation of the Devil to project himself into his ministry, He would take His Place “among the people” and this is what is so wonderful. “Share His Word, which His Father had put into Him in the Eternal Now? And then do what?

Set Down! Set Down, because when what is given in a Righteous approach need no tending to via a long teaching of defending by the scholars.

The word become life and so much so we have it to read today, regardless of the fact that He , like prophets today are not allow to stay.

Luke 4:16-17 (KJV) 

And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Please ... note the words “where He had been brought up”…   in Luke 4:16, but now lets us see that it was in this place, where we see the effect of the Power via His Righteous approach in sharing>

But what are the results of speaking via Word, in that He Who was the Word was present!

For what reason should not this same thing happen to day when a young or old servant meets, with their spirit give to honor the written Word of God?

Luke 4:28-31 (KJV) 

And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, filled with wrath  And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.  But he passing through the midst of them went his way, And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the Sabbath days.

In the wisdom of His Father He knew, as long as the Word was “out there” as opposed to being present in the “now” all would remain , just a meeting!  But, for Him to be present would mean that the meeting had just become a Gathering, in which it the gathering itself would requires action through the presence of God…

Wrath out of ear or Love out of righteousness, one or the other would come, either light of darkness, with no contrast!

Filled with the Spirit of God or the spirit of Satan, which via his approach to law, has no grace in it? No grace and the action must manifests itself in division , which when experience results in some one throwing out one out and over the brow of a drop off to something below them... Today that drop off is the brow of men, deceived by Satan. To believe just as it was then, they were defending the Word of God.

No Faith was manifested, so as to set down with Our Lord, which would have been the manifestations of a Righteous approach to seeing How it was He would proceed among those who desired to Honor the Word of God.

He, our Lord went His Way, and now as we begin to go , so as to relate in that WAY, will find Him present to Honor His Word, with the understanding that when we do this, we must stand in tension , manifesting con tension with those folks given to the act of meeting in a religious way.

Now is He dealing with us in that we are to move and have our being in Eternity? To does so, have our being / soul… then as well as now requires us to move to Honor our Father in Heaven, with His Way of relating in a Righteous manner, in that to do so is a matter of worship in spirit. Our of this Praise for Him we move tow ALSO worship Him in the Eternal Truths, in which He Himself moves in.

Now Faith is, in that it is the manifestation of the Eternal now, and reflected in Character, of which there are nine aspects…

Are we not cooking in a precious pot, gathered here in the open space, under the Heaven’s, what is brotherly Kindness as well a Sisterly Kindness and who is our mother, brother, or sister?

Also… like the art, the one man seems to represent mankind stand on the highest place of the dark earth, finally understanding it will be the power of God that will light the now blue horizon of the heavens.  The other seems to be the hand of the bride finally taking reaching up from the earth taking in trust the hand of the bride groom. Thanks for the sharing!

Bro Larry.

Posted: 07/31/2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

"Sharing in the Heavenly meal, rather than their cooking of the meal itself. In this (just as you have shared was something for every one! Strength, healing, and direction came as each person gathered shared in the meal!" (emph.mine*k)

yes! :))) koinonia ..Acts.2

Love ya brother Larry,

Prema Laban

Posted: 08/01/2007 at 4:30am | IP Logged Quote Prema Laban

Hi Everyone

What a word - i've just been letting it sink in over days and every day there is fresh stirring in my spirit....

"Our eyes are being opened to see beyond all limitations and into the vast endless reality of God. As we glimpse the majesty and splendor of the glory and love of God, the things of this life that are bound by time and temporal limitations take on a different perspective........
Abiding in Christ Jesus in the eternal now of heaven, and He abiding in us while we walk in time on earth is the kingdom of God from heaven on earth. It is ruling and reigning with Him as kings and priests now in this life. It is the potential to change the misery of the lost world into the glory of God."

Today, the reality of being His voice on the earth struck home in a very real way as I counselled in a situation where there was a desire to terminate a pregnancy. From deep within came such clarity - He came to give life and give it more abundantly therefore, we can NEVER come in agreement with death. We do have the potential to change things - we just have to see AND hear in the eternal now. 

Over the week-end the Holy Spirit has been ministering to me from Jeremiah 6: 10 - about the fact that we don't hear because of an uncircumcised ear - the Amplified says, an ear that has not been brought into the covenant, an ear not consecrated to His service. I realised that part of the reality of learning to live in the eternal now is that we have to start to see AND hear in the eternal now and change our mindsets that have been set to chronological time.

Jesus spoke of many things 'from the foundation of the world' - in Matt 13:35 - I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world - Matt 25:34 Come blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. Paul in writing to the Ephesian church in Ephesians 1:4 said that He has chosen us IN HIM BEFORE  the foundation of the world that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love. In Hebrews 4:3, we learn that the works were finished from the foundation of the world and in 9:26, we read that Jesus suffered from the foundation of the world.

The most powerful of these for me was that He was the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world (Rev 13: 8).

My spirit leapt within me : the power of the Blood was never more real to me. I felt the Holy Spirit say to me to move beyond the limits in my mind that saw the blood as this red substance that flowed when you cut a hand-  to recognise that Jesus poured out His life substance (Isaiah 53:12)  - the blood was already there in the eternal now when Adam and Eve chose the tree of knowledge over the tree of life - that's how they still lived!.

All the blood sacrifices that were done under the Old Covenant could not atone or remit sins except that in the eternal now, the blood was already poured out and spoke, Live!

Even when the Spirit of God brooded over the void in Genesis 1 - the blood was there and the breath of God that breathed life into Adam and He became a living being - that life was poured out from the Lamb - Oh - i can't tell you the joy - His life sustains us in the eternal now. He is the Word of Life that upholds everything in the eternal now.

John understood that Jesus is Life. He wrote in 1 John 1:2 for the life was MANIFESTED and we have seen it and BEAR WITNESS and SHOW UNTO YOU that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested unto us.

Jesus is ETERNAL LIFE and it is impossible not to KNOW HIM who is life and not LIVE! We live in Him in the eternal now.

And HE CHOSE US IN HIM  in the eternal now (Eph 1:4) That's where we are, that's where we live, that's how - in HIM we live and move and have our being  (Acts 17:28).

HE IS OUR ETERNAL HOME. We were crucified with Him. We live yet we don't really because He lives in us and THE LIFE WHICH WE NOW LIVE IN THE FLESH, we LIVE by the faith of the Son of God who loved us and gave Himself for us (Gal 2:20) IN THE ETERNAL NOW.

Love always

Prema

View Prema Laban's Profile Search for other posts by Prema Laban
Larry Denton

Posted: 08/01/2007 at 8:04am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Hello Prema… and all sharing here! Was blessed by your work here, as well as all of what is the wisdom Manifoled to His called out ones.

Are we being seated, to Honoring Our Lord, having stood in Praise?

Ephes. 1:3 (KJV) 

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephes. 1:20 (KJV) 

Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Ephes. 2:6 (KJV) 

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephes. 3:10 (KJV) 

To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Perhaps just standing in Praise, we were at a loss of Patience’s, so as to set and rest with Him, so that we could understand the Manifold Wisdom of God!

Well, I am blessed as I read here, what you have shared! This seems to be part of the concept I have before me in the Spirit.

And it seems that here and there I see part s of the concept being shared by other such as Brother Don did here with the ideal of us participating in the Eternal Now.

John 3:12 (KJV) 

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Understanding Heavenly things are we!

2 Cor. 4:17-18 (KJV) 

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Looking and seeing things which are not see without, but seen within, forming a better vision of the Kingdom of God.

Best, we all are seated now, in our gathering to gain and understanding of the Now the Eternal participation with Our Lord and Our Father as they move to be “seated with us!”

Seated in Righteousness, Gathered in Love, to see the Eternal Way of God that holds our very being together as one in the Spirit, that Power that sustains the Hallowedness of Our Lord Himself…

Matthew 25:46 (KJV) 

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Not only to give, having sought the Glory of God through praise, but to Honor Him in the character of his Son, being patience, doing well in the wisdom of His Way!

Romans 2:7 (KJV) 

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

Here as well as in small gathering we do well to set and allow the gifting of God to flow… It is in this freedom that wee are free, in that He, our Lord who is Christ is in that same freedom.

In Him, we do well to be patience to set with other as they learn that, even if they find themselves short on knowledge, it is within this gathering together that we are allowed to stand up and try. Trying to share that which we find is good, eternal, now, not later, the love of God.

Now is the time, that the elders need to set , not stand in pretence, that they know God, yet resolve in their like of patience to control such meeting, thinking that they serve God. They should gather with the poor and the rich alike and allow these called out ones to speak and share , and in doing so see what the Prophets are seeing, and that is He is Now, and  is able , when allowed to share Heavenly things!

Bro Larry…

Posted: 08/01/2007 at 10:18pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Amen Prema!

Inhale, exhale.. breath of heaven..Life..The eternal now is as close as our prayer closets if we seek Him with our whole hearts. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and it shall be opened, Seek and you shall find (Mat 7:7

Beholding we are becoming(fitting)Him..putting on the Lord Jesus Christ..spirit, soul, bodily.."a living spiritual reality of the eternal now in Christ."

Be filled-full which is He Himself full-filled in earth!..Love, Light, Life..too Him be Glory both now and forever!

Love and blessings,

Byron Putnam

Posted: 08/02/2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged Quote Byron Putnam

There is so much here. Thank you.

Boundaries...  be the interface between Spirit God and natural earth.

Broken-ness... bring true humility and total adoration for our glorious Lord God Almighty.

Breathe the breath of eternal life.

Break the bread of his fellowship.

Brothers and sisters do the will of our Father in heaven.

Body of Christ, build and plant together.

Big God.

Share in the heavenly meal.

Jesus poured out life substance.

Blood authority is in the walk.

Birth the tangible substance of faith.

Holy Spirit of God, brood over the void and breathe into us the life of the eternal now of our salvation.

Blessings

Byron

Edited by Byron Putnam on 08/02/2007 at 5:50am

Larry Denton

Posted: 08/03/2007 at 9:09am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Hello Byron,

You said:

There is so much here. Thank you.

Out of all the things you have listed, I begin to see, so as to feel there was something to our gathering here.

Every one, one on one brings something to share and show, and it was if Our Lord brought it to me (in my prayer time) in a question...

"What do you see?"

Then is if (as you have said a manifold of things being shared freely... in love, in character and addition to all of the Fruits of the Holy Spirit. Loving our neighbor so to speak in taking time here on this site to form a tread and it the thread forming in to conversation that does move to a better understanding of the Kingdom.

In my responding to the Lord..."It's a gathering!"

( in that , all present are given in mind , = a mind set, but the over all approach by all is not pressed in a time element , nor is the subject matter given to secure the identity of  the elder.)

It came to me, that here... we all sat down around and Elder and begin to share an ideal from with in his heart and in the Spirit were able to praise the ideal as the wisdom of God. Then to honor that, we were able to share, within our individual and personal understanding of what was being shared.

In this way, he is honored and we are honored, in that all of which is being shared does this wonderful thing to us (as Prema shared) These thoughts add to our perception of how it is that we are to relate in the Kingdom of God, in that it is the same way Our Father honors the presence of His Son, as He brings US to our understanding of how it is to be received in the Kingdom as well as participate!

Here is a scripture that come to mind, of just how Our Lord experience, was explained as he gathered here and there with folks .

Matthew 13:54 (KJV) 

And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?

Also note what Mark is writing, but we will look at that, after we note what Matthew has centered on…

There is this astonishment!  Please note that, those experiencing the event just gathered, (nothing planed) Just naturally unfolding, but yet super, in that there was this “inter bearing witness by those gathered that the experience was am “Up-Right thing” or Right in and off itself as it happened = no contrivance!

What they “first” were astonished about was this “Wisdom” It preceded the mighty works, in light of the fact that Our Lord was sharing those principle or truths, that God Honored and would honor in His Relationship with His Father, Who is in Heaven.

Turn the event around and focus on the mighty works and approach God in Heaven , so as to present the Power of His presence, then having the understanding , so as to present the Wisdom of What He , Himself is Honoring, and you have , given over to Tempting God to perform.

In our gathering here, we are moving in the agreement, that to see the Kingdom is foremost and this is how we are walking. Some do not desire to walk in this search, via their pride, saying we are "all" ready are doing the right things, yet there remains this question of power!

Now …

Mark 6:2 (KJV) 

And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?

Mark also uses the word astonished, but he tell us it is at the words being used, in that He, who is our Lord is getting something, from somewhere that they are not used to!

In meeting they were used to getting what hey wanted to hear, and remember the synagogue rule are not that of …just allowing the pastor to speak…so there was this opening, that so would be closed … in place.

Again, as they gathered it was the wisdom that He was sharing, and it was from this wisdom being honored, He wrought works, by His hands.

The eternal is now, because in approach His Father, His father was approach Him and in this presence the Holy Spirit is able to do the will of God, through His Love for the Brethren. And, AND…seeing how Lord Way is a matter of a Righteous Way of Both Praising His Father ( now Our Father) and Honoring His Father, His Father is given to Honor the Son.

Does God participate in the loving of those who have honored His son?

John 8:54 (KJV) 

Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

Can Our Father honor our gathering, and is it wisdom, rather than “Just works” that He is desiring to impart to His children when we are there?

John 11:42 (KJV) 

And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Works, Our Lord did, but here in this verse we see His wisdom manifested, in that He is given to make sure all those present understand that it is in His Righteous Relationship that His Father is going to bring life to that which is dead!

Luke 7:35 (KJV) 

But wisdom is justified of all her children.

And….

Luke 11:49 (KJV) 

Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

And…

Luke 21:15 (KJV) 

For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

What do I see? I see that in our gathering here, in there will be those that are given to gainsay, and will resolve in mind to resist the way of sharing in this open place, disagreeing in how it is to walk in the Way of Righteousness, but they will not be able to stop the Wisdom being learned by all those who desire the meat of the Word, Prophets and Apostles, yes some of have been slain and persecuted, but the Kingdom is Coming!

There is so much here. Thank you!

This is true, in that the truth will set us free, as Brother Kindness is the end result of Gathering… And out of that, when that is there, can we honor our Father in Heaven!

2 Peter 1:6-8 (KJV) 

And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.  For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

There is so much here. Thank you!

So thanks Byron for you list!

Bro Larry

Posted: 08/04/2007 at 9:15pm | IP Logged Quote Byron Putnam

God bless you, Larry. Just back from a time of ministry. I will take time to read what you have written.

Blessings

Byron

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/06/2007 at 9:56pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

IN HEAVENLY PLACES

Seated up in heavenly places

Waiting for us there

Jesus precious Jesus

The one who really cares

He’s waiting there to hold us

In his loving arms

His love it will enfold us

And keep us from all harm

His love it made the way

For us to sit there with him

When we worship and we pray

If we are seated earthbound

It’s not where we should be

He made the way for everyone

Even you and me

Waiting for us there

Jesus precious Jesus

The one who really cares

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/16/2007 at 4:36pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

A Throne In Heaven

(Revelation 4)

by Chip Brogden

CHRIST is the way into this spiritual realm. He is the Way, and He is the Door. By Him, and through Him, we have access to the throne of God. Beloved, we have access NOW. Let me repeat: Heaven is not a rest home for dearly departed saints. Heaven is where the throne of God is, and we have access to Heaven right now by and through Jesus Christ. Hebrews 4:16 says "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." You see, that speaks to a present need. This is not referring to a time in the future when we die. It is a present reality that we enter into right now, because NOW is when the need is. This door is open, and the Door is Christ, and through Him we can enter into the very throne room of God...

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version