Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/14/2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

God With Us - More Than Revival

By Ron McGatlin

Spiritual Lightening And Forest Fires

The fire of God has come near to earth with a mighty roaring sound to destroy the works of the devil. A bolt of lightning fire has struck in the forest of hungry humanity starving for a real outpouring of God. Multitudes of tired half-dead "beggars" (revival chasers) sitting beside the kingdom highway because they were too weak from starvation to continue the journey have been struck by heavenly lightening. The fire of God has been ignited on earth in a sudden lightning strike in Lakeland, Florida USA.

There is nothing man can take credit for or claim to have done to have brought this about. God did not choose a noble, admirable man of high esteem to receive the igniting strike of lightning. God chose one of the most naturally un-glorious preachers on the planet. Todd Bentley, a redeemed drug addict is short, stout, balding, covered in tattoos and piercings, plainly clothed, without smooth manners, who does not preach eloquently and does not mind laying a heavy hand on people. His speech often appears to be promoting as he calls for people to come to the meetings and get some of what God is pouring out.

It appears that God is igniting from this fire of healing revival, a move of God that is rapidly spreading to the world. As the fire is carried and spread by a mighty rushing wind, a sudden burst of downdraft from heaven blowing through electronic media to the world there is something far greater than the original lightning strike of healing revival that is igniting in the world.

The original fire in Florida may have been powerful healing revival. However, that which is igniting as it spreads around the world is more than revival. This is God coming to His people in a personal presence more intense than previous moves of God in my lifetime. In my opinion the fire that is spreading is NOT REVIVAL or RENEWAL but a new and greater presence of GOD WITH US. The cry is no longer, send us revival; it is come Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!

Not A New Wineskin

However, many God seekers are confused and some are not sure why. The outpouring in Florida is a fresh, new, and real substance of God with us. However, it is not being poured out through a new wineskin. The container is not fresh, new, or completely real. The glory of God is pouring through the old revival model and methods of the last move of God. However, more change is on the way. The new wineskin may not be in Florida but in spots around the world. New wineskins are coming that will properly carry the new wine in containers that will not merchandise or mix it with the old ways.

A WORD OF WISDOM

Do not allow anything about the people, the past, or the current activities prevent you from receiving the fire anointing being poured out. For God's sake, for your own sake, and for the sake of the world, don't allow appearance of the people or splashes of flesh to turn you away. Just get touched by all of the anointing that you can, however you can. It will manifest in you with purity according to your heart and according to your need and the need of those around you.

Do not seek to reproduce the model. What is coming forth is God with us and not a model for ministry or anything else. God will come upon us with fire and reality of what we have prayed for and longed for but have not really experienced. There is real healing, real miracles, and real repentance from dead works that easily result as we come into the real work and heavy presence of God. We don’’t need to fake it. God is really with us inside and outside of our beings in such a way that miracles actually become only a side event of the presence of God. And I am not talking about only at the meetings in Florida or even only while watching them. I am talking about wherever you or I meet hungry people. The anointing of fire will be there once we are baptized in the Spirit and fire. Watching the meetings and seeing the notable miracles will soon grow boring if all we do is watch. The life and anointing will fade quickly if we do not get involved. Step out in faith and follow the Sprit in whatever, wherever, and however He leads, and God will empower.

ONLY BELIEVE AND FEAR NOT

Faith is easy in the fire. In the heavy presence of God, there is full awareness that we can do nothing. However, faith goes through the roof all the way to heaven when fire ignites and all things are truly possible with great ease. Our intellect that tries to tell us things are impossible is out of commission and non-functional as the anointing of fire in the heavy presence of God consumes our natural being.

Where there is complete faith, there is no fear. Where there is fear, there is a lack of faith. Do not fear angels. Holy angels are ministering spirits sent from God. Where the heavy presence of God is, there will be ministering spirits sent to do specific works of ministry to the hungry people. Some people will be aware of them and others will not.

Heb 1:13-14: But to which of the angels has He ever said: "Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool"? Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

Do not fear manifestations. When the real power of almighty God comes into direct connection with a living human body and soul, there will be extreme manifestations. Remember God is our loving heavenly Father and will not do evil to us. Do not fear the devil. Commit your way unto the Lord and trust in Him with your whole heart. Trust the Holy Spirit to guide and keep you. Please do not think you can figure God out and judge what He is doing with your wee little human understanding. Again trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Prov 3:5-6: Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

A Season of Intense Preparation

Strong preparation is needed for future intense times. The coming fall of all the pride and loftiness of man will facilitate a great harvest and a very serious time of extreme adjustments worldwide. The supernatural powerful presence of God will be carried by an army of people to destroy the works of the enemy from people's lives and the world. The evil works done by the enemy that have tormented and restrained the people will be removed and the people healed as salvation to all who will come is brought forth in fullness. God is with us in this season preparing many in this time of preparation for the fullness of the kingdom coming to earth.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/14/2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

From Email

Lucy Parker Australia

I just read your article at Bill Somers Endtime prophecy site. I travelled to Lakeland and was there for 28 April to 4 May. On the night Paul Cain and James Goll were there to speak as we sang "Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come" I saw a bolt of lightening hit the ground behind the podium and between the grassy hill. There remained a pillar of fire momentarily about 40-50 feet high and about 1-2 yards wide. The atmosphere changed at that moment.

I wanted to let you know that you are spot on with what you said in your article. I myself was healed of fibromyalgia and headaches and heart palpitations.
Also as I flew into Orlando I saw a perfectly framed window in the clouds with golden sunlight shining through. The window was about at least 3 miles high and 10 miles wide.
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST.
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
djdean

Posted: 05/14/2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged Quote djdean

Just received word from a very very dear loved one who is born again and
yet admittedly not a church attendee. This person lives about an hour
from Lakeland and decided to go to the Stadium at my urging.

This is what she had to say. "First of all as we drove up to the stadium you
could literally feel the air supercharged with energy. As we walked into
the stadium I was overcome with tears. The electric atmosphere and
tangible awareness of God's presence was awesome. We sat there for
hours in this atmosphere. Of all my life experiences this ranks up there
with the top five of all time, including the birth of two children. Since that
time asthma symptoms have all gone. The effects of this experience are
still being felt."

Needless to say I was overwhelmed when I heard this first hand report
from a person who is free of religious clutter. Her description of what
happened was completely free of Christian Jargon. I think in some ways
the term, "Revival" is a misnomer. This is such a fresh and wonderful
down pour and habitation of His Glory. Something is going on that goes
way beyond the term, "Revival". I don't believe we have the capacity to get
our arms around this and boil it down to human terms and
understanding. It is a sovereign move and who can touch it or his choice
of timing, messenger and manifestations. Not since the Charismatic
renewal of the late 70s have I experienced what God is doing in terms of
The Tangible presence of the Lord, Purity, Holiness, Grace and healing.

Ezk. 39:7-8
"My holy name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I
will not let My holy name be profaned anymore And the nations will know
that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. "Behold, it is coming and it
shall be done," declares the Lord GOD. "That is the day of which I have
spoken.

Ezk. 34:26
"I will make them and the places around My hill a blessing And I will
cause showers to come down in their season; they will be showers of
blessing.

Thank God for what He is doing !

Edited by djdean on 05/14/2008 at 2:06pm

Prema Laban

Posted: 05/14/2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged Quote Prema Laban

This is God coming to His people in a personal presence.....  a new and greater presence of GOD WITH US............ The cry is no longer, send us revival; it is come Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!

AMEN!!!! As Ron Kenoly sang....we seek the giver, not the gifts, our heart's desire is to lift Him high above all earthly kings (including ourselves).....

This response that we see of the tangible manifest presence of Jesus on earth recently is as a result of the hunger in the surrendered hearts who have cried out for more of Him....it is the purity of the cry of the two or three that were gathered in His name that brought the presence in the midst of the gathering...extrapolate that to multiples of two or three and we will understand the reality of His presence that is in the earth.

We must never lose sight of the fact that the supernatural follows His presence..... When Jesus came as the Lamb, He was clear that His mandate was redemption...His work was the Cross ..and He set His face as flint...the healings, signs, wonders and miracles happened because He, the Word that heals and delivers and saves, walked amongst them in human flesh. 

Jesus said in Mark 16:17 that these signs will FOLLOW them that believe. .....(signs  usually point you to a destination) but what Jesus was saying was .....once you are already at the destination, there at the point of belief and in the reality of His presence and you are walking on with Him because it is Him that matters to you and nothing else, then signs follow....come after you..... because He is there with you and in you.....

With the mentality of the old wineskin, we worked hard to produce the supernatural as evidence that He was to be believed, that He was true   .....so that we could persuade people to believe in Him....but Jesus said that these signs would follow those who believe (already persuaded, fully confident in their conviction, completely and fully trusting of and in Him)....

We understand now that all He was asking us to do was to simply live like He was real...in all our choices, moment by moment ....when we who say that we love Him and believe Him, live like He is who He says He is and that every Word that He spoke is truth.....the indisputable, unmistable, undeniable presence of the living Jesus Christ will become real to every person on the planet.

When the only thing that connects all these spots on the earth where the real Presence, the fire of God, the Shekinah Glory, the Ruach of God is being made manifest in a nameless, faceless group of Holy people, is the fact that they are identifiable only by His presence in and amongst them....no other form or system, no other banner or name, then we will see Jesus walk in His corporate body and the supernatural will flood the earth....and ALL that are sick and oppressed will be healed and delivered...

When we were in worship together a few weeks ago, I heard the Holy Spirit ask me the question: Prema, why was Jesus walking on the water the day Peter saw him?

I have heard that sermon preached so many times from Peter's perspective..... for the first time i reflected on what Jesus did.... with the understanding that has come about where we dwell...in eternity...in His presence....I understood that Jesus just went for a walk that day (probably like He did on many days without being seen and on more than land and water)........He wasn't trying to do anything supernatural.......He was just walking and when He got to the edge of the water, He just continued walking, because He could, because nature was subject to Him....He was the Word that was holding up the land and water anyway and making it real in the first place!

If He was not the truth and His Word was not the truth, the land and water would have been nothing but an illusion....and while Jesus was out walking Peter saw Him and saw that He was doing something supernatural.....even when He calmed the storm......He was sleeping right through it, unaffected by nature, He responded to their need but was not in awe of what happened.......with the old wineskin, we saw these events from the disciples and Peter's perspective.....with the new wineskin, we realise that the only truth is Jesus...He is real....the supernatural will happen when He is around...and the impossible is possible to us as well, just as it was to Him, because of who we are, not because of what we do.....

Even though I know there is a mixture in the motivation of our hearts still in seeking after Him....there is hunger for Him, there is love for Him, there is compassion for the lost, there is mercy for the sick and suffering  yes....but there is also our own stuff in there......

We must leave behind the old wineskin mentality of seeking for bigger and bigger miracles and signs and wonders to justify to the world that our formula (our seven steps, forty days) works, we must not see His presence as a vindication of us, our ministry, our faith in Him, the fact that we are right to say that He exists, to prove our case, to be politically correct in church.......

Father, hasten the day when we all recognise that seeking You for what You can do, even if that seeking is for others, is no different than the relationship that the children of Israel had with You.....

With the present "revival" we may have spent longer hours in seeking, our hearts may be more purified in our motives, and we may stay longer in His presence, but there will be little difference between this and the picture that the Holy Spirit once showed me of the local church, being like a house to which He was invited where once He got to the door, it was opened, the gifts He carried were taken out of His hand....and the door was closed on His face.... unless we allow the river of fire that is flowing to purge us, to sweep away every platform, every veil, every soulish motive, every selfish intention.....

We cannot seek Him in the same way as before....no matter how much we feel the world needs a "revival".....it is not what the world needs that matters....who the world needs is Jesus

Love always

Prema

View Prema Laban's Profile Search for other posts by Prema Laban

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version