Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: MY TIME IS YOUR TIME " AS ONE " , COME ! IN PEACE ! I AM Deeply in love with you ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/20/2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My time alone with you is sacred not just special and I long for our discussions at  " length " and to be pondered as an eternal memoir and medallion set in stone as the Twelve Stones of Judah for I AM THE LION that " ROARS "  out My Love for you as I reveal My Fullness to you in My Breath  " RUAH "
 I AM  " Virtue Alive " and   ( ( dwelling ) ) in you so fill your lamp of your " Holy Place " with " ME " through our Friendship " AS ONE " " Hear Oh ISRAEL The LORD is ONE " but there is no need to struggle with Me for I have already Overcome for you through My Righteousness ! Just COME ! Into " My Presence " by BEING AT " PEACE " for it is this I GIVE YOU and this is " THE KEY " To " THE SECRET PLACE " just  " REMAIN  AWAKE " ! As Lazarus for your " AWAKENING " is " IN ME " . . .
 NOW "COME" ! And  " KNOW ME " as never before and search " THE DEEP THINGS OF ME " as " MY SPIRIT " for Deep is " CALLING TO DEEP "  ~ IN AN ETERNAL MANNER ~  and " FASHIONED IN  MY LOVE "  ( ( MY BELOVED ) )

Mark 6:31  [COLOR=#000099]Then Jesus said, “Let’s go off by ourselves to a quiet place and rest awhile.” He said this because there were so many people coming and going that Jesus and his apostles didn’t even have time to eat Jesus Walks on Water Immediately after this, Jesus insisted that his disciples get back into the boat and cross to the other side of the lake, while he sent the people home. After sending them home, he went up into the hills by himself to pray. Night fell while he was there alone.
Meanwhile, the disciples were in trouble far away from land, for a strong wind had risen, and they were fighting heavy waves. About three o’clock in the morning Matthew 20 14:22-32 Jesus came toward them, walking on the water. When the disciples saw him walking on the water, they were terrified. In their fear, they cried out, “It’s a ghost!”
But Jesus spoke to them at once. “Don’t be afraid,” he said. “Take courage. I am here!< Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
Yes, come,” Jesus said.
   So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus. wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted.
Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. “You have so little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt me?”
When they climbed back into the boat, the wind stopped. The tribe of Judah stood apart from the others as the leading tribe of the Kingdom of Judah, and from the tribe came the kingdom's rulers (though not the later

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/12/2016 at 11:09am

View Jeff Kingshott's Profile Search for other posts by Jeff Kingshott Visit Jeff Kingshott's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 11/28/2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

It is time to get truly intimate with Jesus now !

MY CHILDREN DON'T BECOME FETTERED WITH THOSE THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND ,

TAKE MY NAME AND TAKE BACK AND RECLAIM MY LAND ,

FOR THE FEW AND THE CHOSEN ONES ,

MY KINGDOM SHALL FLOW FOR I AM THEIR ONLY ONE ,

NO MAN , NO BISHOP , NO LAWYER OR PHARISEE ,

SHALL RUN OR TOPPLE MY CHURCH FOR I CAME TO SET ALL MANKIND FREE ,

AND IT IS YOUR INTIMACY WITH ME I REQUIRE !

SO PUSH THROUGH DO NOT STOP BUT INSTEAD ASPIRE !

TO BRING OTHERS TO TRULY KNOW ME NO LONGER IN PART ,

FOR IT IS TRUE WORSHIPPERS I SEEK TO ENTER IN NOT DEPART ,

SO BE THE ONES , THE FEW , THE CHOSE !

FOR WHEN I BLOSSOM IN YOU , YOU BECOME MY SHARON , MY ROSE ,

SO COME UNTO THE FATHER BUT DO NOT FORGET ME ,

YOUR SAVIOR AND SWORD AGAINST ALL THAT RESIST ME !

FOR I AM LORD GOD AND NO PRINCIPALITY OR  FLESHLY  MAN !

SHALL EVER INHABIT THE PROMISED LAND !

SO COME TO MOUNT ZION FOR IT IS HERE RIGHT NOW FOR YOU !

COME UNWRAP THE FULLNESS OF YOUR ETERNAL YOUTH  ,

THE BRILLIANCE THE SHINING OF THE ALL OF ME !

ENTER INTO THE NEW JERUSALEM FOR I AM CALLING MY SHEEP !

John 14:5 

Jesus the Way to the Father
 5Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know[a] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

8Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

9Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

Luke 10:40-42

40 But Martha was distracted by the big dinner she was preparing. She came to Jesus and said, “Lord, doesn’t it seem unfair to you that my sister just sits here while I do all the work? Tell her to come and help me.”

41 But the Lord said to her, “My dear Martha, you are worried and upset over all these details! 42 There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her.”

htttp://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 11/28/2010 at 4:32pm

Greg Woolston

Posted: 11/28/2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged Quote Greg Woolston

Very beautiful, both posts, love it, when HE first called me he spoke to me of the tribe of judah, every time you post Jeff you take me back to when he first called me, at that time i saw a flat rock it lay as far as the eye could see, a slight crack appeared in it and a rose grew out of it, it grew up into the heavens, the most beautiful blood red rose, the fragrance engulfed the earth.

some time after this i meet a young girl thirteen, her dad had drowned at sea in a storm, he was a fisherman, his name was brain pentecost, the young girls name was niwa, her mum siad her name means rainbow, her mother had married another man into eastern religion, he sat with niwas mum and three other chidren, that she had had with her new husband, niwa sat by herself with her head down, gods love rose in my heart for her, and i asked the mother if i could speak with her daughter, she said thats fine, i told her how much god loved her, she burst into tears and ran from the room slamming her bedroom door as she went, i did not know what to do, god had lead me to their house just that day, i was a complete stranger to them all, she came out of her room ten minutes later, she had drawn a picture of a giant rose, blood red with flames leaping from the top,it was an amazing encounter.

Our land of NEW ZEALAND needs to be woken up, Zeal for our FATHERS HOUSE needs to be released, so we might return to our first love, Please pray for me brother, that the very things you have written may consume me.For i Know, that i am not my own, but HIS and HE wants to give me to the body.

love in christ greg

View Greg Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Greg Woolston
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 11/28/2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The other words may have taken you back Gregg , but this one shall take you forward !

"Out of his presence and into his " BEING "

My presence is a parsec ( measure ) of my Total " BEING "( Light ) and so being completely in ME is where your desire ( Cross hairs ) meets ME ( Target ) for I must complete you as you are of ME " MY CREATION " , so allow Me to complete , Yeah ! Finish My work in you through Faith ( image of Christ in us ) and My finished work "appears" in you as Trust Complete ! ! !

You are about to go through some things Yeah !Witness some things as never before .These are not things at work or in groups you know now , No ! . This is fresh and coming at you in such an " ALIVE " ( RHEMA ) manner that it is as if you have literally stepped into a new covenant and lifestyle of " BEING " IN ME for truly you have received all I have offered you to do up to " NOW " so ... it is " YOUR NOW OF REALITY !" that has changed in and through ME .

So in essence the Essence of your existance has overcome the world but not by anything you have done but by what I have done in you .

So be prepared to see ME in a new way also as Jacob , as Samuel , as Moses and Enoch and as My Servant you shall be given open access to the Vault of MY WILL for I have found you worthy in all through Me !

Michele Hay

Posted: 11/28/2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

amen.

Greg Woolston

Posted: 11/28/2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged Quote Greg Woolston

WOW thats just knocked me out instant surge of joy, it is so lovely to hear encouraging words to be blessed and not cursed, lifted up not cast down, loved not hated, recieved and not rejected, i have to leave where i am in afew days and going into a very dark place.A place where i was stoned and cursed beyond belief, in the middle of a great whirlwind i heard the fathers voice first time in my life, three times he said you are an overcomer, you have overcome, you have overcome my son.Then all the powers of darkness over the town came upon me, i truelly did not think i would survive, yet HE brought me out of it all.

Our father does not see as we see nor does He hear  as we hear, this word has leapt up at me again.

HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, YE THAT TREMBLE AT HIS WORD, YOUR BRETHREN THAT HATED YOU, THAT CAST YOU OUT FOR MY NAMES SAKE, SAID, LET THE LORD BE GLORIFIED: BUT HE SHALL APPEAR TO YOUR JOY, AND THEY SHALL BE ASHAMED.

BEHOLD the eye of the lord is upon them that fear him upon them that hope in HIS MERCY, Bless you dear brother, what a lovely brother, you are like a wi,ld stream dancing down the mountain of the lord skippiing over rocks and stones and casting yourself with such beautiful abandonment into HIS RAGING RIVER OF LIFE.

Bless you and your dear wife in the wonderful wild excillerating and unpredictable NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME  JESUS the one who pursues us and overcomes us in the fathers HOLY LOVE, HOW WE PRAISE THE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST amen Your brother eternally greg.

View Greg Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Greg Woolston
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/03/2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

This is beautiful; all of it.
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 02/03/2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Thank you Greg,

I just saw this wow ! Young and I both thank you for your encouraging words of life !

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 02/03/2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Sherry ,

I find it interesting you brought this forward because The Lord has been speaking through James Goll just last night here in Tacoma to press the reset button and come back to him . He also led everyone to " Speak " GRACE to every mountain in our lives and others !

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/03/2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I am glad it came forward again too Jeff...I was up at 5 am unable to sleep and it encouraged me alot...I noticed it was an older post...and was glad I got to read it again.

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/03/2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Jeff,

The Lord led me to bring it forward and I see why, confirmation for you and to encourage Michelle at 5 am. God is GOOD! It is such a beautiful post and the responses. God bless you both, Grace, grace to the human race.

love in Christ

sher

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/12/2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

He's still calling...

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version