Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The two storms of God: HOLY TO THE LORD and THE KINGDOM OF GOD (by David Minor) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Monika Schmid

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/22/2008 at 4:33am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

I sens much confusion and even anger lingering over many christians concerning the present shakings the church faces.

Some years ago I read a very helpful prophetic word concerning God's winds for preparing/cleansing His Bride.

I could find this prophetic word only in German, but it was given to an english speaking servant of God. I post it here at OH with the hope that someone would translate it in English to edify the readers at OH:

WENDET EUER GESICHT DEM WIND ZU
Ein prophetisches Wort von David Minor

Der Geist Gottes möchte euch sagen, daß der Wind des Heiligen Geistes über das Land weht. Meine Gemeinde jedoch nimmt diesen Wind nicht richtig wahr.

Genauso, wie ihr in eurem Land in der Regel großen Stürmen Namen gebt, habe auch Ich diesem Wind Meinen Namen gegeben. Der Name dieses Windes lautet: „DEM HERRN GEHEILIGT!“

Weil sie nicht verstehen, was geschieht, versuchen einige in meinem Volk, Zuflucht vor diesem Wind zu suchen; wenn sie das tun, werden sie an Meinem Werk nicht teilhaben können. Denn dieser Wind wurde gesandt, um durch jegliche Institution zu wehen, die in Meinem Namen erbaut wurde. Wer in einer dieser Institutionen und Werke tätig ist, die Meinen Namen durch ihren eigenen ersetzt hat, wird durch die Macht Meines Windes niedergeschmettert werden. Diese Institutionen und Werke werden hinweggefegt werden, wie ein Kartenhaus im Sturm. Dienste, die nicht in Aufrichtigkeit vor Mir gearbeitet haben, werden zerbrochen werden oder fallen.

Dies ist Mein Wind. Doch die Menschen werden versucht sein, ihn als ein Werk des Satans zu bezeichnen. Aber laßt euch nicht irreleiten. Dies ist Mein Wind. Ich kann und werde Meine Kirche in ihrem gegenwärtigen Zustand nicht tolerieren. Dienste und Organisationen werden erschüttert werden und angesichts des Windes zugrunde gehen. Auch wenn sich einige vor diesem Wind verstecken wollen, werden sie doch nicht entkommen. Der Wind wird eurem Leben entgegenstehen, und alles um euch her wird zerbröckeln. Aber vergeßt nie, daß dies Mein Wind ist, spricht der Herr. Mit der Gewalt eines Wirbelsturms wird er kommen und anscheinend nur Verwüstung hinterlassen. Aber das Wort des Herrn sagt: „Wendet euch dem Wind zu und laßt ihn euch ins Gesicht wehen!“ Denn nur, was nicht von Mir ist, wird verwüstet werden. Versteht doch, daß dies notwendig ist!

Ein zweiter Sturm! Seid nicht bestürzt, wenn nach all dem Mein Wind noch einmal wehen wird. Habt ihr nicht gelesen, wie Mein Atem über das Tal der vertrockneten Knochen wehte? Genauso wird er auch über euch hinwegwehen. Dieser Wind wird genauso mächtig sein wie der erste, und auch er wird einen Namen tragen: „DAS REICH GOTTES!“

Er wird Meine Herrschaft, Meine Ordnung und Meine Kraft mit sich bringen. Der Wind wird das Übernatürliche mit sich bringen. Die Welt wird euch auslachen angesichts der Verwüstungen des ersten Windes, aber das Lachen wird ihnen vergehen. Denn dieser Wind wird mit Macht und Kraft Wunderdinge unter Meinem Volk vollbringen, und die Furcht Gottes wird über die Nationen kommen.

In diesen Zeiten Meiner Machterweisung wird Mein Volk bereit sein, spricht der Herr. Denn mit Meinem ersten Sturm, in dem ihr jetzt steht, werde Ich Stolz, Lust, Habsucht, Konkurrenzdenken und Eifersucht hinwegfegen, und ihr werdet euch am Boden zerstört fühlen, aber habt ihr denn nicht gelesen: „Glückselig die Armen im Geiste, denn ihrer ist das Reich der Himmel!“? Also wird durch meinen Geist mein Reich errichtet und offenbar werden.

Aber ihr sollt auch wissen, daß manche versuchen werden, sich dem gegenwärtigen Wind zu entziehen, von dem zweiten jedoch möchten sie mitgenommen werden. Diese jedoch werden auch von dem zweiten Sturm hinweggefegt werden. Nur wer sein Gesicht dem jetzigen Wind zugewandt hat, dem wird erlaubt werden, sich vom zweiten Wind vorwärtstreiben zu lassen. Ihr habt euch nach Erweckung gesehnt, nach übernatürlichen Zeichen und Wundern. Ihr und euere Generation werdet sie sehen, aber all dies kommt wann und wie Ich will, spricht der Herr.

In dem Zustand, in dem sich die Kirche dieser Nation zur Zeit befindet, kann sie kein Gefäß Meiner Macht sein. Wenn sie sich aber dem Wind der Heiligkeit Gottes zuwendet, wird sie gereinigt und verändert werden, damit sie Meine Herrlichkeit widerspiegeln kann. Dies ist der Anfang des Gerichts über dem Hause Gottes, aber noch nicht das Ende. Wenn der zweite Wind gekommen ist und meine Ernte eingebracht hat, dann wird das Ende kommen.

David Minor empfing diese Prophetie am 6. April 1987.
Veröffentlicht in: „Das Zukünftige wird Er euch offenbaren“ von Derek Prince, Hrsg.

Edited by Monika Schmid on 08/23/2008 at 12:40am

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Tina Dean

Posted: 08/22/2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Monika I believe this is it.

(A prophetic word to the church given at  midnight, April 6, 1987, to David Minor) The Spirit of God would say to you that the wind of the Holy Spirit is blowing through the land. The church, however, is incapable of fully recognizing this Wind. Just as your nation has given names to it hurricanes, so I have put My Name on this Wind. This Wind shall be named Holiness Unto The Lord.

Because of a lack of understanding some of My people will try to find shelter from the Wind, but in so doing, they shall miss My work.

For this Wind has been sent to blow through every institution that has been raised in My Name. In those institutions that have substituted their name for mine, they shall fall by the impact of MY Wind . Those institutions shall fall like cardboard shacks in a gale. Ministries that have not walked in uprightness before Me shall be broken and fall.

This is MY Wind

For this reason man will be tempted to brand this as a work of Satan, but do not be misled. This is My Wind. I cannot tolerate My Church in it’s present form, nor will I tolerate it. Ministries and organizations will shake and fall in the face of this Wind, and even though some will seek to hide from this wind, they will not escape. It will blow against your lives and all around you will appear crumbling, and so it shall.

But never forget this is My Wind, saith the Lord. With tornado force it will come and appear to leave devastation, but the Word of the Lord comes and says, “Turn your face into the Wind and let it blow.” For only that which is not of Me shall be devastated. You must see this as necessary.

My Second Wind

Be not dismayed. For after this, My Wind shall blow again. Have you not read how My Breath blew on the valley of the bones? So it shall breath on you. This wind will come in equal force as the first wind . This wind too will have a name. It shall be called THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

It shall bring My government and order. Along with that it shall bring My power. The supernatural shall come in that Wind. The world will laugh at you because of the devastation of that first Wind, but they will laugh no more. For this Wind will come with force and power that will produce the miraculous among My people and the fear of God will fall on the nation.

My people will be willing in the day of My power, saith the Lord. In My first wind that is upon you now, I will blow out pride, lust, greed, competition, and jealousy, and you will feel devastated, but haven’t you read. “ Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven”? So out of your poverty of spirit I will establish my Kingdom. Have you not read, “ The Kingdom of God is in the Holy Ghost”? So by My Spirit, My Kingdom will be established and made manifest.

Know this also, there will be those who shall seek to hide from this Wind and they will try to flow with the second Wind. But again, they will be blown away by it. Only those who have turned their faces into the present Wind shall be allowed to be propelled by the second Wind.

You have longed for revival and a return of miraculous and the super natural. You and your generation shall see it, but it shall only come by My process, saith the Lord.

The church of this nation cannot contain My power in its present form. But as it turns to the Wind of the Holiness of God, it shall be purged and changed to contain My glory. This is judgment that has begun to the house of God, but it is not the end . When  the second Wind has come and brought in My harvest, then shall the end come.

This prophetic message was given in 1987, I believe that it is a message for us today as it was in 1987. God is moving in our world. We see God cleaning out His church and He is cleaning out the lives of His disciples. In the end days we must draw closer to God. If we are to do this we must get the sin out of our lives and follow God. (this was a quote contained at the bottom of the above post when found on the net and not a quote of mine-Tina)

Edited by Tina Dean on 08/22/2008 at 3:27pm

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Tina Dean

Posted: 08/22/2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Monika~

By the way I sent this to David Minor himself so that he could see that Holy Spirit is re-issuing the word given back on April 6'1987.  It would be interesting if he himself decided to come and post any further addendum he may have received regarding this word.

Blessings to you sister.

Monika Schmid

Posted: 08/22/2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Thank you Tina, I googled but I could not find in english, thank you  

I read this word 3 years ago when I was aware that something is going on and was rejected by many people in leadership in my "neighberhood". It helped me to draw very close to Jesus and to ask Him all my 1000 questions!

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Tina Dean

Posted: 08/22/2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Monika~

You are welcome.  I do believe there is a reason that you were to post this in German and I was to find it in English.....smile. 

Beyond any prophetic significance there is either a German speaking person that will 'stumble' upon this word or it will be sent to a relative, friend or neighbor of someone here at OH that needs to read it at this time. 

Having read it, I certainly believe Holy Spirit is re-issuing this at 'such a time as this' for all who read it to ponder and get the understanding of it deep down within.

Be blessed to be a blessing!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/22/2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

"The Winds of the Spirit"

Chicago conference 1989 David Minor

Prophecy of the Move of the Spirit in These Last Days

The Spirit of God would say to you that the wind of the Holy Spirit is blowing through this land. The church, however, is incapable of fully recognizing this wind.

Just as your nation has given names to hurricanes, so I have put a name to this wind.

This wind shall be named, "Holiness unto the Lord".

This wind will be known as holiness to the Lord.

Because of a lack of understanding some of my people will try to find shelter from the wind, but in doing so they shall miss My work. For this wind has been sent to blow through every institution that has been raised up in My name. In these institutions that have substituted their name for My name; they shall fall by the impact of My wind. These institutions shall fall like cardboard shacks in a gale.

Ministries that have not walked in uprighteousness before Me shall be broken and fail.

For this reason man will be tempted to brand this as a work of Satan.

Some people will think it is a work of Satan, but it is not. Do not be misled.

This is My wind. I cannot tolerate My church in its present form, nor will I tolerate it.

Ministries and organizations will shake and fall in the face of this wind. And even though some will seek to hide from the wind they shall not escape.

It shall blow against your lives, and all around you will appear to be grumbling: and so it shall. But never forget this is My wind, saith the Lord. With a tornado force it will come and appear to leave desolation, but the word of the Lord comes and it saves. Turn your face into the wind and let it blow, for only that which is not of Me shall be devastated.

Be not dismayed for after this My winds shall blow again. Have you not read of My breath: "blew on the valley of dry bones". So it shall breathe on you. This wind will come in equal force as the first wind.

This wind will too have a name. It shall be called, "The Kingdom of God".

It shall bring My government and My order. Along with that it shall bring My power. The supernatural shall come in that wind.

The world will laugh at you because of the devastation of the first wind. But they will laugh no more. For this, the fear of God, shall fall on the nation and My people will be willing. The day of My power, saith the Lord.

In My first wind that is upon you now I will blow out pride. I will blow out lust. I will blow out greed. I will blow out competition. I will blow out jealousy and backbiting, and you will be devastated.

But haven't you read, "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for their's is the Kingdom of Heaven". For out of your poverty of spirit, I will establish My Kingdom. Have you not read, "The Kingdom of God is the Holy Ghost". So My Spirit, My Kingdom, will be established and made manifest.

Now this also. There will be those who shall seek to hide from the present wind, and they shall try to flow with the second wind. But they will again be blown away by it. Only those who have turned their face into the present wind shall be allowed to propel by the second wind.

Ye have longed for the revival to return to the miracles of the supernatural God. You've longed for the supernatural. You and your generations shall see it. But it shall only come by the process, this process, My process, saith the Lord.

The church of this nation cannot contain My power in its present form. But as it turns to the wind of the holiness of God, it shall be purged and changed to contain My glory. This is judgment that has begun to the house of God, but it is not the end. When the second wind has come and brought in My harvest, then shall the end come.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Pamela Helmick

Posted: 08/22/2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

Thanks for sharing this Word.  We just had a message of tongues (German)and interpreting for the first time here. 

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/22/2008 at 8:37pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Thank you Monika!!!!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/22/2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Thank you Monika and Tina! and Ron for highlighting in red specific portions.

This is an on time, spot on, now word of the Lord.

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 08/23/2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

I very much remember this word! It came in the midst of a long season of
years of personal experience of this. And shortly before the small house based
church disbanded after 3 years, which had formed out of another house based
church that had dissolved after many years when most everybody involved went
into full time ministry and missionary service. I was terribly devastated
watching all my friends going off to do what I had dreamed of all my life, and I
could not because of life situations (more blowing)....so then the next several
churches I was sent to (yes sent to) all also dissolved and disbanded. Thinking
the cycle would end when I went to a very large (to me) 1500 or so member
church, and hid in the back quietly...several friends told me it was to be a
temporary stopping place....I wanted so badly to stay, and in the 6 month
season there, there were at lease three splits. Essentially that one also ceased
and yet, the new one that arose from it remained and still
apparently is thriving. Then there were two more after that. One disbanded
and one took huge cuts and went through a tremendous upheaval and some
betrayal
and such....beginning while I was there. I do not need to mention all that's
been splashed all over the media all these years.

Was just thinking the past week of the song many were singing, and I even
dreamed about back then in the early 90's....Refiner's Fire. (Purify my heart).
It's good
to remember this word that is really a word for an age, so to speak. We knew it
then, back in the 80's when it came out. And it truly it. We do see a stirring of
bones even as the first wind still seems to be blowing...interesting.

Edited by Denise Detwiler on 08/23/2008 at 8:05am
View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version