Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/22/2008 at 4:27am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Awakening Courage

By Ron McGatlin

People of God, it is not time to draw back nor to be downcast. We are entering the most victorious season of earth—the season in which the wrath of God’s love will cleanse the earth and the season when the mercy and grace of God’s love will cause the righteous, mature sons to shine forth as the sun.

“We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God” (Acts 14:21).

“Be Strong and Very Courageous” in Christ (Josh 1:7)

There is an awakening of faith and courage that will release humble, glowing power of Christ in His people – an awesome release of Christ’s explosive power and love within multitudes of humble ordinary people who are called nobodies in the world.

This is the time of the resurrected life of Christ in His Body on earth. Spiritual preparation that has been going on for years can be completed in an instant. Truly we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We are more than conquerors in Him. All things are now possible to those who believe. In Him we have power over all the power of the enemy.

Here is what Jesus said about the times we are entering.

Mat 13:40-43: "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”

The Ekklesia may be developing in the wilderness and may for a season be underground while the Son of Man sends out His angels to cleanse the kingdom of offense and lawlessness. Abiding in Christ and Christ in us, we will through Him reign in life. The righteous will shine forth in the kingdom.

Our greatest need as the called out ones of God is faith to believe who we are in Him and who He is in us. The Holy Spirit must reveal the powerful truth of the grace, strength, power. and love of Christ into our hearts. The written word must be opened to us by the Holy Spirit and become substance in us so that faith awakens to form the mature stature of Christ in us.

Father, we come to your throne of mercy and grace. We receive your mercy and grace and receive courage to ask of you this most desperate request. In the name of Jesus, we ask that Your Holy Spirit flood our hearts and minds – that our spirits be engulfed in Your Spirit overpowering our intellect and mentality to fill every thought with the pure life of Christ. We ask that the Holy Spirit lift the lid and remove the cover from the written word that it will become life in us changing us from mortal existence to immortal spiritual abundant life of Christ Jesus.

Father we ask that the veils be lifted from our spiritual eyes and the ears of our hearts be opened to receive truth and life. Father, we ask for a spiritual outpouring of living truth from Your written word. Quicken us to hear the extreme and powerful reality of ruling and reigning in Your kingdom with and through Christ now in this life. Amen.

Below are a few scriptures that speak of who we are in Christ if we believe. Let’s read them slowly pausing to hear each verse and continue to ask God to make them life and to birth great faith in us.

Romans 5:17b: those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:37: Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through HimWho loves us.

Genesis 1:28: Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion”

Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.

Colossians 1:9b-10a: being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might according to His glorious
power...

Ephesians 1:22-23: And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him Who fills
all in all.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

1John 3:8b: For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Colossians 2:15: Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them triumphing over them in it.

Ephesians 1:19, 3:20b, 6:10: and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, — according to the power that works in us, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the
Lord and in the power of His might.

Philippians 2:10: ... that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow...

Colossians 2:9-10: For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, Who is the head of all principality and power.”

Hebrews 4:12a: For the word of God is living and powerful...

Luke 10:19a: Behold, I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy...

2 Corinthians 2:14a: Now thanks be to God Who always leads us in triumph in Christ...

Isaiah 55:11: So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Hebrews 4:16: Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Mark 16:17a: And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons...

Here are a few observations from the word to consider:

What I bind on earth is bound from heaven, and what I loose on earth is loosed from heaven (Matthew 16:19, 18:18).

If any two agree on earth, they will have what they ask (Matthew 18:19).

If I believe in my heart when I pray and doubt not, I shall have what I say (Mark 11:24).

All things are possible to him who believes (Mark 9:23).

If I abide in Him, I ask what I will, and it shall be done (John 15:7).

I receive the finished work of the cross, proclaim liberty and freedom, and speak peace.

God, help me to realize my potential and to be who I am in Christ. Amen.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/02/2010 at 5:41pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Helen Overholt

Posted: 10/22/2008 at 5:27am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Powerful!

Father, we come to your throne of mercy and grace. We receive your mercy and grace and receive courage to ask of you this most desperate request. In the name of Jesus, we ask that Your Holy Spirit flood our hearts and minds – that our spirits be engulfed in Your Spirit overpowering our intellect and mentality to fill every thought with the pure life of Christ. We ask that the Holy Spirit lift the lid and remove the cover from the written word that it will become life in us changing us from mortal existence to immortal spiritual abundant life of Christ Jesus.

Father we ask that the veils be lifted from our spiritual eyes and the ears of our hearts be opened to receive truth and life. Father, we ask for a spiritual outpouring of living truth from Your written word. Quicken us to hear the extreme and powerful reality of ruling and reigning in Your kingdom with and through Christ now in this life. Amen.

receive the finished work of the cross, proclaim liberty and freedom, and speak peace.

God, help me to realize my potential and to be who I am in Christ. Amen.

Amen & Amen & Amen

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Dave Spencer

Posted: 10/22/2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

"I AM fine [as in completely healthy and glorious in all ways] and I AM finely releasing the anointing you have longed for [in detail and at the proper time] to all who seek me with all their hearts."

The one who said this lives in each and every Christian who is in relationship with Father-Son-Holy Spirit!  If we can just get hold of this truth with faith, hope and love, then we can really be fully fine each day, to bless the One we love.

With His Love,
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 10/22/2008 at 8:45am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/22/2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH! YESSSSSS-THE WRATH OF GOD'S LOVE! DID YOU KNOW ONE OF THE MEANINGS OF 'WRATH' IS 'FACE OF GOD'...THE VERY HOLY GLORIOUS PRESENCE OF ABBA FATHER GOD APPRAOCHABLE BY THOSE WITH CLEAN HANDS AND A PURE HEART. AND ABOUT LIFTING US UP WHERE WE BELONG SEATED NEXT TO CHRIST JESUS, I SO RESPOND TO WHAT BILL HAMON HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE TRANSITION WE ARE GOING THROUGH TO GET THERE, "SCHOOLING FOR RULING & TRAINING FOR REIGNING"! GLORY TO GOD!!! "VICTORY IN JESUS-THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS! IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR PRAYER BRO RON & SISTER HELEN, ACCORDING TO MATT.18:19...AMEN BRO DAVE, "THEN WE CAN REALLY BE FULLY "FINE" EACH DAY, TO BLESS THE ONE WE LOVE." THIS ANOINTING FLOWED, "CHRIST JESUS IN US THE HOPE OF GLORY", RESPONED YESTERDAY AS WE WENT AND MINISTERED SALVATION & HEALING TO THOSE WHOM WE HAD ACTUALLY HEARD THEIR HEARTS CRYING OUT OF THE DARKNESS & SAYING, "IS THERE ANY HOPE"?  THIS WAS GLORIOUS AND HEARD HOLY ONE JUST SAY, "AND YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET!" HIS LOVE & COMPASSION ARE JUST GETTIN' STRONGER AND SWEETER & THIS POWER OF LOVE NEVER, EVER FAILS!  SAW HIS LOVE IN ACTION WITH MY OWN EYES-I AM WRECKED FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD! THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME TO EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN,,,WE JUST HAVE TO LET IT MANIFEST-LET THE 'RIVERS OF LIVING WATER' FLOW! TY JESUS!!! \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-shouting to YOU ABBA FATHER with ONE voice of triumph & praise!

Dave Spencer

Posted: 10/22/2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Yes, Lord!  Wreck any part of us that is not fit for Your Kingdom!  Anything that would build itself again as an idol, let it be destroyed, even its foundations.

Light the Way in each of our lifes.

We thank you for being who you are, Lord!

Edited by Dave Spencer on 10/22/2008 at 10:38am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Thanks Ron for posting this.

I have been praying for the last couple of days to really get the revelation of the authority and dominion we have in Christ.  Knowing that the Kingdom is at hand and yet frustrated at not seeing it manifesting enough around me.  I will need to read and re-read this over and over to really get it.

Thanks,

Love Mandy

View Mandy Gay's Profile Search for other posts by Mandy Gay
Deanna Harris

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

Thank you Ron for this word.  Very encouraging.  This old hymn is what came to mind after reading it.

Open my eyes, that I may see
Glimpses of truth Thou hast for me;
Place in my hands the wonderful key
That shall unclasp and set me free.

Refrain

Silently now I wait for Thee,
Ready my God, Thy will to see,
Open my eyes, illumine me,
Spirit divine!

Open my ears, that I may hear
Voices of truth Thou sendest clear;
And while the wave notes fall on my ear,
Everything false will disappear.

Refrain

Open my mouth, and let me bear,
Gladly the warm truth everywhere;
Open my heart and let me prepare
Love with Thy children thus to share.

Refrain

View Deanna Harris's Profile Search for other posts by Deanna Harris
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 5:22pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Yes, Mandy it is powerful in faith building to medate these scripture. You will be blessed to also Click Here and scroll down to CORPORATE KINGDOM (#014).

You may want to print out some of that artile.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Veronica Clark

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 6:25pm | IP Logged Quote Veronica Clark

My spirit agrees Ron.. Recently God gave me the scripture, Joshua1:1-10 to read, meditate and share with the Body Of Christ. He wants us to be BOLD, STRONG AND COURAGEOUS, because we all will be entering unfamiliar territory, unlike anything we've ever experienced. We are not to be afraid or dismayed (lack of courage), but walk in faith and victory for the Lord will be with us. So, let us prepare ourselves.... Repent often. Walk in forgiveness. Meditate on his Word day and night.

Zach Dixon

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Ron , I think Somebody here has been in the heart of God. You better move over and make room (ha!) because after reading this , I am jumping in heart first, I need it!

Ah what a refreshing blessing, more Holy Ghost we love you and need you in all we do.

THERE IS GOLD, HEAVENLY GOLD IN THIS POST, AND IAM STAKING A CLAIM IN JESUS NAME.

THE PRICE TO DO SO ? THE VERY BLOOD OF GOD !

Ron,  continue to declare that awesome Word and to bring the prophetic prayers and proclamations forward like this again and again.......................................POWERFUL......gl ory to God.

can you feel the love tonight?

shalom.................Zach

Edited by Zach Dixon on 10/23/2008 at 7:56pm

Marjo Richardso

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged Quote Marjo Richardso

I agree!  There is an increase, acceleration!

Glory!!!

Glory!!!

Glory!!!

Thank you Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit!
View Marjo Richardso's Profile Search for other posts by Marjo Richardso Visit Marjo Richardso's Homepage
Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/24/2008 at 1:16am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Thank you for that Ron, have done so.  I look forward to some rich reading!

Love Mandy

Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/25/2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi,

I've just read a book someone recommended to me (Neil Fitzgerald - a new member here at OH).  It's called "The King and the Kingdom" by Peter Whyte.  It's quite old now, written nearly 20 years ago I think, but so in tune with what's being written here and on so many other threads at OH.  I hadn't come across him or his writings before and was just wondering if anyone else has heard of him?

Love Mandy

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 10/25/2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Mandy, I have not read the book and do not know the author. However, I did receive this about the book over a year ago. - Ron

IS THERE A HIDDEN GOVERNMENT OVER THE NATIONS . . . .
That Prevents . . . . The Gospel Of THE KINGDOM . . . . ?

The answer to this question can be a matter of life or death for freedom and family posterity.

Good leaders should give top priority to research this. Where corruption is discovered, good leaders should seek the remedy that is in the mind of the living Lord Jesus Christ.

Is It The Greatest Deception In History?

If so, then it means that THE CONTROL OF THE MONETARY SYSTEM OF THE WORLD HAS BEEN DECEPTIVELY TAKEN OVER BY CRIMINALS AND THEY ARE USING IT TO OUR EXTREME HARM.

This bold statement above, if true, means unless good people remove these High Banking Controllers these controllers will continue to enslave us and our future generations.

For instance, examine the evidence that all of the national and international wars over the last 400 years have been purposefully instigated by these mega-money controllers. (Ref. www.coleman300.com)

For a research pathway this author suggests the following Historical Happenings beginning with the most recent of the major pertinent dynamics:

• The enactment of the Federal Reserve System of the U.S.A.

• The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

• The Civil War of the U.S.A.

• The Bank of England.

• The British East India Tea Company.

Now let us reverse the historical order to consider some highlights of these events starting with the earliest: 

The British East India Tea Company. A private “company” established in 1601. Made fortunes trading first in tea and opium. The British East India Tea Company’s power over the British Monarchy caused it to receive “SOVEREIGN RIGHTS”, including issuance of currency. It figured into the governmental establishing of the U.S. Colonies when 342 chests of tea were thrown into Boston Harbor in 1773. (Ref. any reliable Encyclopedia)

The Bank of England. Established in 1694 as the first parent Bank of the ungodly central banking system”. (Ref. any reliable Encyclopedia) The banking powers that had a stranglehold on Europe through their control of paper currency worked their progressive plan to likewise exercise their influence in America.

The United States Civil War. The U.S. Civil War was purposefully planned and instigated for the real reason and motive of gaining control over the American people through monetary system corruption. The Civil War set things in order for the enactment of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution and the Federal Reserve System. (Ref. Book: Blood Money: The Civil War and the Federal Reserve by John Remington Graham, www.pelicanpub.com)

The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. This unlawfully enacted criminal act was forced upon the states under the condition of martial-law. The 14th Amendment actually closed the U.S. Constitution and opened all American citizens into Maritime-Admiralty Law jurisdiction. (Ref. Book:  The Defacto Government of the United States by Charles A. Weisman, www.midnight-emissary.com)

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Can be summed up in the words of then Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. “This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth”. Through the “FED” the mega-Bankers are able to control commerce, business, economics, education, culture, judicial appointments and decision, immigration quotas, foreign trade, foreign policy and politics in general. The mega-Bankers spread their own agenda through all media and entertainment industry. Most importantly to Christians all organizational, corporational and registered churches are under the control of the ungodly mega-Bankers.

The Good News Is . . .The Developing Remedy for Christians

It is apparent that there is movement in the world-wide body of Christ that will result in the deposing of the criminal mega-Bankers in favor of a system of commerce acceptable to the Sovereign Lord Jesus Christ. His system will be equitable for all and have no hierarchical poverty-producing “control”. The Lord Jesus’ way provides abundant life for all peoples of all nations.  

Exodus from “Organizational Churches”

Currently, the first obvious developmental element is commonly called “the house-church movement”. These non-organizational, unincorporated non-Clergy/laity, private and informal gatherings are occurring through a common spirit world wide. These autonomous community families as organic bodies afford the Lord Jesus new potent opportunity to show Himself capable to provide for the needs and desires of His wife as He “Husbands us”  (2-Cor. 11:2; Rev. 21:9). 
Currently called “simple-churches” these fellowships have the qualities of the original first-century ekklesias of the original Apostles and disciples who were trained by our Lord in His planting pattern (Mark 10:42-44).   
As “unregistered” by any governments of men these fellowships afford Jesus Christ direct and exclusive HEADSHIP over His body. As such there is no governmental interference or restriction from “mediators between God and men” or between  the kingdom and its King. 

Cities for Christ - 24/7

To further the purity and potency of the Christians’ Abba-Father provision for practical societal daily-life through the kingdom HEADSHIP of the Lord Jesus Christ these house expressions have the potential to ultimately include all of the believers at cities. This was the Lord’s planting pattern in the first-century ekklesias. Examples of these city-wide or geographical expressions were: Rome, Corinth, Antioch, Ephesus, etc. (Ref. Books: REVOLUTION by George Barna—www.barna.org; MEGASHIFT by James Rutz--   www.megashift.org;   Ministries: House2House—www.house2house.com;  Present Testimony Ministry—www.ptmin.org;     SeedSow ers—www.seedsowers,com   

The Present Evidence of The KINGDOM Coming Forth on Earth

A popular Christian spiritual-song today is “MAJESTY”. It contains a phrase Kingdom AUTHORITY flows from His Throne unto His own, His anthem raise!” The prevailing concept and nature of Christ’s kingdom is GOVERNMENT. Isaiah prophesied how “The GOVERNMENT” would be upon Christ’s shoulder (Isa. 9:6, 7). The evidence that this multi-centuries’-long missing paradigm-dynamic is now being reinstated by the Spirit of the Lord is verified in the following current resources: book—Rediscovering the KINGDOM by Myles Munroe—www.destinyimage.com;   Ministries:   Prophecy Reformation Institute   www.prophecyrefi.org;    Embassy of Heaven   www.embassy of heaven.com; OpenHeaven   archive.openheaven.com;    excerpts from the book—The King and His Kingdom by Peter Whyte compiled by the author of this paper.        

Enhanced “Kingdom” Potency

The work of many Biblical and historical researchers has produced added light which leads us to see significant KINGDOM OF CHRIST “Sovereignty” increase in the events surrounding the Jerusalem War of the year 70 AD. This judgment and closing of first-covenant Israel left only Jesus Christ’s kingdom Government as His SOVEREIGN expression on earth after that event. As Bible-students are exploring this in our day, excitement is mounting. There is a stirring hope that true Christian leaders will follow Christ our Commander to His certain victory over any and all “counterfeit” lesser sovereignties. Overcoming victory is expected over lesser sovereignty claimants large and small, even any seemingly indestructible hidden monetary-controllers of our day.

We say, “We are not enslaved!” But we fail to realize we are enslaved to passivity
These things being so puts the ball in our court as earth-realm disciples of Jesus Christ.   We can no longer enjoy our place of passivity and complacency waiting for Jesus’ kingdom to gain added Authority and Sovereignty through some future heaven-realm action of His. Our Lord has endowed and equipped us with authority over any usurping governmental claimants of men not adhering to His SOVERIGN kingdom Headship on earth now in our time (Luke 10:19; 2-Cor. 10:3-5: Eph. 6:11, 12). On this basis we should seek the mind of our Lord Jesus as to the nature of the SOVEREIGNTY that is incorporate in us as “the holy NATION” of 1st Peter 2:9. (see Rev. 21:22-26). 

So we need to roll up our religious sleeves and do a housecleaning in the earthly “house of the Lord”. Our “little-kingdom” individual “churches” need to joyously crawl upon the altar of sacrifice so our Lord’s One Body and Wife can present herself to Him, all included Christians at “cities” microcosmed into the one-body and one-Spirit of Ephesians 4:4. 

Our God in heaven laughs at the cunning sophisticated schemes of men and evil-angels set to be against the Lord and His anointed (Psalm 2). In this case our clarion call is to labor for the Master so His kingdom comes forth . . . on earth . . . as it is in heaven. World without end (Mat. 6:9, 10; Eph. 3:20, 21).

(Ref. John Noe, Prophecy Reformation Institute—www.prophecyrefi.org; Don K. Preston—www.eschatology.org; Preterist Archive—www.preteristarchive.com)

Casimir Milosh
June 1, 2007
Email: casimirmilosh@yahoo.com                                                 copy privilege granted

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 10/25/2008 at 10:14am
Zach Dixon

Posted: 10/25/2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Go to Sid Roth's website and go into the it's supernatural show and in the archives for October 13/ 2008 you will find Dr. larry Bates speaking

it exactly what your talking about, VERY INTERESTING!

zach

Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/25/2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Excellent book, "Rediscovering The Kingdom", by Myles Monroe. Putting it into folks' hands on the verge of receiving JESUS & believing HOLY ONE to make the Kingdom of God their focus,  #1 priority who they are in Christ JESUS. FREEDOM & FAMILY will be when RIGHTEOUSNESS rules & reigns in the hearts of men. "I decree righteousness rules & reigns in the hearts of ALL those in authority in the United States of America, in the ALL POWERFUL & MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS. Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin-"VICTORY IN JESUS"!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version