Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/12/2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Moving Closer
By Ron McGatlin
The nations of the world are in desperate need of major value adjustments.
Because God is a loving God and desires all men to be changed (saved) from their fallen ways, He is faithful to provide circumstances favorable for major value adjustments to be made toward His heavenly values. Considering the present godless condition of most of mankind including many who call themselves Christian, we can anticipate His intervention. Increasingly difficult times is one pressure that can foster an atmosphere conducive to major value shifts in people and nations.
Difficult times of corrective and cleansing judgments coupled with the lifting up of a holy and pure standard of Holy Spirit led and empowered people can bring many to God and alignment with His values. As more difficult times approach, there needs to be a prepared godly people in position to minister truth. God is preparing holy, pure-hearted people who will walk in the Spirit and are filled with the love, power, and wisdom of God. We are in the time of the final preparation of these holy sons of God to carry out this vital task of gathering a great harvest of maturing saints with renewed kingdom of heaven values. 
There is a limited amount of time remaining to be prepared for the increasingly difficult times of cleansing judgments. The judgments are not God’s plan. They are generated by the sowing and reaping effect of nations turning away from God and His holy way to the foolishness of disrespecting the God who created them. Those who truly love God and seek Him and His ways to guide their lives by the Holy Spirit should now be considering how to be prepared for the duration of this season of intense change and opportunity.
Move Closer to God
The first order of preparation is to move even closer in intimate relationship with God. Do whatever needs doing to make your life fully available to God. Allow the Holy Spirit to fully renew Christ in your heart and make you into a spiritual person, one who lives in the spiritual realm. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Resist the devil and the things of self-life. Abide in the secret place with the most high and allow no place for worry, doubt, fear, or concern for the things of this life. "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom (Luke 12:32).”
Become untangled with religion, doctrinal debates, political debates, and the values of this present world. Emerge from the troubled waters of this life and be baptized into the still, clear, fresh waters of the Holy Spirit. Be totally submerged into the realm of the Spirit. Be baptized into the Holy Spirit and rivers of living water shall spring forth from your hearts and lives.
John 7:38: "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
 God is Spirit. We must come to God in the Spirit. We can only relate to God who is Spirit by the Spirit and in truth. Religious and political doctrines and views are not the truth. They may contain some concepts of truth, but they are also opinions and understandings of man. Truth is Christ Jesus and all that emanates from God Who is Spirit.
John 14:6: Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Truth can only be known by the Holy Spirit. All things of God can be revealed by the Holy Spirit as God chooses to uncover them to us. There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed by the Spirit of God. All that we have of Christ Jesus in this life comes to us by the Spirit. Christ lives in us by the Spirit. Being submerged (baptized) in the Holy Spirit is vital in being prepared for the time we are entering.
John 4:24: "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
Move Closer to God’s Family Connections
As it becomes increasingly less and less popular to be known as a Christian in nation after nation, it becomes more valuable to closely relate to at least a few other God-family members. The Holy Spirit can locate and connect us with some other kingdom seekers who are individually losing their self-life and gaining the life of Christ within – those that are of the same spiritual DNA from the same Father.
We are not speaking of starting another human network or going back into church systems, but rather of being led of the Holy Spirit to unite in bonds of love with God-family brothers and sisters. We are simply speaking of finding family and coming together in unity seeking first the kingdom of God. This becomes increasingly more important as resentment toward Christians turns into persecution.
Unity will come by the Holy Spirit not by religion, natural family, intellectual pursuits, or natural efforts but “by My Spirit says the Lord”. The close family members will hear and obey God by the Spirit and have confirmation for clarification together.
It will not be necessary or profitable to share deep spiritual things randomly with others outside the family unless directed by the Holy Spirit. There will be and already is increasing amounts of deception and deceit among some who call themselves Christian but are affected by a different spirit. It is important to be wary of and avoid debaters and deceivers who cause stressful relationships. You will not have spiritual unity with all people but with those of the same spiritual DNA, there will be powerful unity, love, and support. Again, do not closely relate to those who through debate, deception, and deceit cause stress. As the times progress they will become a threat to you and your God-family connections.
You can trust what you hear from the Spirit of God. He is the Spirit of Truth. All else may be fabrications created by lying spirits speaking through those pretending to be brothers and sisters. As you walk and live in the Spirit, you will know who is of the Spirit and who is deceived and of another spirit. Usually those who deceive are already deceived themselves by spirits working with an anti-Christ spirit. We must know and trust the inner voice of the Holy Spirit.
John 14:16-17:  "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever; the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.”
John 16:13-14: "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.”
1 John 4:6: We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
If you know Jesus and He knows you, you will know His voice as the Spirit speaks within. If you know you hear Him by the Spirit, and others do not hear you, they are NOT of the Spirit of truth but are of the spirit of error which is deception and causes debate and strife. If they do hear you, they are of the Spirit of truth. However, none of that works for you if you do not know for certain the voice of the Lord and whether you are hearing Him or some other voice. We must move closer to Him before we can move closer to our God-family connections.
Zec 4:6:  ….Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the LORD of hosts.
We are now in a race against time to be prepared in the remaining short season of opportunity. Do not be deceived by the short season of “fair weather”; the storms are ahead.
We must lay aside every weight to run the spiritual race we are entering into in this season. When we must “run with the horsemen” it will not be good to be spiritually lame.
Isa 40:30-31: Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.
In the Spirit we can be raised up as eagles and soar above the difficulties and devastation of natural life. This is not a time of fear but a time for the prepared sons to manifest the glory of God and reap a great harvest of people turning from their fallen ways to the reality of the love, power, and wisdom of God. Righteousness shall prevail. The light of the kingdom shall shine forth in your hearts, and nothing shall come near your dwelling in the Most High living and walking in the Spirit of God in eternal glory.
Psa 91:7-11: A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways.
Rev 11:15 …. "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"
Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/02/2010 at 5:58pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Reggie Ocampo

Posted: 11/12/2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote Reggie Ocampo

Ron, as always you have put forth a NOW Word. Many thanks !

It brings to remembrance the Chinese Milk Scandal where toxic melanine were mixed with the pure milk. Isn't this taking place too in the spiritual realm?

Truth is more than a doctrine or concept, it is a Person. Just like Eternal Life is not a place but a Person too (John 17:3).

We are really only complete in HIM (Colossians 2:9-10).

Blessings!

View Reggie Ocampo's Profile Search for other posts by Reggie Ocampo Visit Reggie Ocampo's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/12/2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Amen Reggie:
Quote:
We are really only complete in HIM (Colossians 2:9-10).

Col 2:9  For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
Col 2:10  and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

Us in Him and He in us.

John 17:23:  "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me."

Col 1:27:  To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Mandy Gay

Posted: 11/13/2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Amen Ron!  This is very good.

Yes, its becoming increasingly easier to discern who is truly walking in step with the Holy Spirit and who is of another spirit.  An overwhelming desire to get closer to Jesus and just adore Him and then serve Him in response to His love characterizes those who are His.  When this is your priority in life and your reason for living, then any other agenda which distracts from this is easily seen as being of another spirit.  The desire is to join with others in unity and in one accord, in the adoration of our Lord.

Thank you for your words.

Love Mandy

View Mandy Gay's Profile Search for other posts by Mandy Gay
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/13/2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks, Mandy for your reply.
Quote:
The desire is to join with others in unity and in one accord, in the adoration of our Lord.

Move Closer to God’s Family Connections
As it becomes increasingly less and less popular to be known as a Christian in nation after nation, it becomes more valuable to closely relate to at least a few other God-family members. The Holy Spirit can locate and connect us with some other kingdom seekers who are individually losing their self-life and gaining the life of Christ within – those that are of the same spiritual DNA from the same Father.
We are not speaking of starting another human network or going back into church systems, but rather of being led of the Holy Spirit to unite in bonds of love with God-family brothers and sisters. We are simply speaking of finding family and coming together in unity seeking first the kingdom of God. This becomes increasingly more important as resentment toward Christians turns into persecution.
Unity will come by the Holy Spirit not by religion, natural family, intellectual pursuits, or natural efforts but “by My Spirit says the Lord”. The close family members will hear and obey God by the Spirit and have confirmation for clarification together.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 11/13/2008 at 7:56pm
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/14/2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Move Closer to God
The first order of preparation is to move even closer in intimate relationship with God. Do whatever needs doing to make your life fully available to God. Allow the Holy Spirit to fully renew Christ in your heart and make you into a spiritual person, one who lives in the spiritual realm. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Resist the devil and the things of self-life. Abide in the secret place with the most high and allow no place for worry, doubt, fear, or concern for the things of this life. "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom (Luke 12:32).”
Become untangled with religion, doctrinal debates, political debates, and the values of this present world. Emerge from the troubled waters of this life and be baptized into the still, clear, fresh waters of the Holy Spirit. Be totally submerged into the realm of the Spirit. Be baptized into the Holy Spirit and rivers of living water shall spring forth from your hearts and lives.
james hill

Posted: 11/14/2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

Ron, you wrote:

Become untangled with religion, doctrinal debates, political debates, and the values of this present world.

Entangled is about the best way this could have been said.

I have to be honest and say that I find myself wanting to "default" so many times according to the way I have been conditioned......it is tough breaking out of that cycle...

i had wrote a poem back in "87" entitled "SEEDS" I will changed but only one word after reading your post and you using the word "Entangled"......

My being sometimes seems

to be in turmoil,

Religion's seed rooting

in my soils soil.

Growiing and spreading

like cancer,

towering and shading,

life's answer.

The destructive growth

of the devil's "weed"

ravishing my soul,

so full of greed.

his crop displaces

and chokes the roots,

retarding the harvest, of my God-given fruits...

so many have become entangled, and weeds (structures of the world).... have choked the life right out of us....

i still have much difficulty in getting past this..... it has been and continues to be a long road towards the Truth of who He is....i am only being honest...... I know He is good, I know He loves me, I know He is faithful and always takes care of me.....yet, I feels as tho I am missing something....

View james hill's Profile Search for other posts by james hill
jaketribble

Posted: 11/14/2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged Quote jaketribble

Dr. Ron said;
Emerge from the troubled waters of this life and be baptized into the still, clear, fresh waters of the Holy Spirit. Be totally submerged into the realm of the Spirit. Be baptized into the Holy Spirit and rivers of living water shall spring forth from your hearts and lives.

This morning as I was studying and preparing my devotional, it was this very same issue that I heard God's Spirit speaking to my heart. I was so moved by the WORD, that I was unable to complete and send the devotional email. I wrestled within my spirit most all of today, seeking somehow to put what I was hearing into something that I could share. It was meant for me to come here tonight and read this, clarification that as true brothers and sisters in Christ, we are so close to hearing and seeing revelation with one heart.  Thanks so much Ron, Mandy and Reggie...
Because we are Unified in Spirit, are we fully able to communicate Kingdom Truth. We must relinquish our individual self-appointments, and be Obedient to only declaring that which is our Father's objective.
We must not allow our conversation(s) to be anything other than those of Righteousness and Truth. We must be guided only by God's Spirit and consistently Kingdom minded, because the Lord's Harvest is so very near.

For HIS Glory,
Jake
View jaketribble's Profile Search for other posts by jaketribble Visit jaketribble's Homepage
alicia myers

Posted: 11/15/2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Amen..That is truly what the Lord is saying right now Ron...so true, so true is all I can say..

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/15/2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

james hill wrote:

Ron, you wrote:

Become untangled with religion, doctrinal debates, political debates, and the values of this present world.

Entangled is about the best way this could have been said.

I have to be honest and say that I find myself wanting to "default" so many times according to the way I have been conditioned......it is tough breaking out of that cycle...

i had wrote a poem back in "87" entitled "SEEDS" I will changed but only one word after reading your post and you using the word "Entangled"......

My being sometimes seems

to be in turmoil,

Religion's seed rooting

in my soils soil.

Growiing and spreading

like cancer,

towering and shading,

life's answer.

The destructive growth

of the devil's "weed"

ravishing my soul,

so full of greed.

his crop displaces

and chokes the roots,

retarding the harvest, of my God-given fruits...

so many have become entangled, and weeds (structures of the world).... have choked the life right out of us....

i still have much difficulty in getting past this..... it has been and continues to be a long road towards the Truth of who He is....i am only being honest...... I know He is good, I know He loves me, I know He is faithful and always takes care of me.....yet, I feels as tho I am missing something....

Thank you James for this very good word. The poem speaks clearly and your humble open personal comments or so filled with your love for God and seeking more of Him. The good thing about the long road is that you are still on the road. The road may be hard but the destination is assured in Jesus IF we don't quit and get off the road. Even if we turn around and go the wrong way for a season we are still on the road and need only turn again and continue toward the goal of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus that is our destination.

Here is a link to a video by Sylvia Pearce that might be helpful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF1oTlDO3kk

Much love and appreciation,

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 11/15/2008 at 8:03am
Diane Cunningha

Posted: 11/15/2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged Quote Diane Cunningha

Amen, Ron!

God bless you for your consistent availability to HIM to get to us a NOW word.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness..." Matthew 6:33(a)
dvcunningham@co.pg.md.us
View Diane Cunningha's Profile Search for other posts by Diane Cunningha
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/15/2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

jaketribble wrote:
Dr. Ron said;
Emerge from the troubled waters of this life and be baptized into the still, clear, fresh waters of the Holy Spirit. Be totally submerged into the realm of the Spirit. Be baptized into the Holy Spirit and rivers of living water shall spring forth from your hearts and lives.

This morning as I was studying and preparing my devotional, it was this very same issue that I heard God's Spirit speaking to my heart. I was so moved by the WORD, that I was unable to complete and send the devotional email. I wrestled within my spirit most all of today, seeking somehow to put what I was hearing into something that I could share. It was meant for me to come here tonight and read this, clarification that as true brothers and sisters in Christ, we are so close to hearing and seeing revelation with one heart.  Thanks so much Ron, Mandy and Reggie...
Because we are Unified in Spirit, are we fully able to communicate Kingdom Truth. We must relinquish our individual self-appointments, and be Obedient to only declaring that which is our Father's objective.
We must not allow our conversation(s) to be anything other than those of Righteousness and Truth. We must be guided only by God's Spirit and consistently Kingdom minded, because the Lord's Harvest is so very near.

For HIS Glory,
Jake

Jake, Thank you for this pure testimony of what the Lord is doing with you as the Spirit gently submerges you deep into his warm and refreshing pure love. There is no unity in this world that brings peace and productive kingdom life except the Holy Spirit. As you said, "Because we are Unified in Spirit, are we fully able to communicate Kingdom Truth." We move closer to Him and we then move closer to one another all in the Holy Spirit of God. Christ lives in us in the unity of the Father, Son and us in the Holy Spirit.

Much love and appreciation,

Ron

Jean Jones

Posted: 11/15/2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote Jean Jones

Brother Ron,

Amen, yessss! This is a word given in due season. It confirms, confirms and confirms with what is taking place in my own life personally. All the way down to having just dealt with a person that is of the spirit of error. Correction had come to this person through one prophet after another and yet they continue to minister out of this spirit of error and whatever else. Many of the baby Christians have been going to this person for mentoring...that is what scares me and disturbs me the most!

In this particular case, this person is an actual Christian. The Lord showed me in a vision and it was confirmed. The Father is going after him , leaving the flock, as if he were the one lost lamb! I have been learning alot about my own heart and how we must have the heart of the Father in all situations with all people.

Be blessed and thank you for obeying by sharing this word of the Lord.

View Jean Jones's Profile Search for other posts by Jean Jones
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/15/2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks Diane, Jean, Alicia and others for your encouraging comments on this word. It contines to speak to me as I reread it myself. You are all a great blessing and encouragement to the Body.

Much love and blessing,

Ron

Diane Cunningha

Posted: 11/15/2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged Quote Diane Cunningha

Ron said,

"Become untangled with religion, doctrinal debates, political debates, and the values of this present world. Emerge from the troubled waters of this life and be baptized into the still, clear, fresh waters of the Holy Spirit. Be totally submerged into the realm of the Spirit. Be baptized into the Holy Spirit and rivers of living water shall spring forth from your hearts and lives."

This brings to mind the following excerpts taken from I. Lilias Trotter's tract entitled "Focussed."

How do we bring things to a focus in the world of optics? Not by looking at the things to be dropped, but by looking at the one point that is to be brought out.

Turn full your soul's vision to Jesus, and look and look at Him, and a strange dimness will come over all that is apart from Him, and the Divine "attrait' by which God's saints are made, even in this 20th century, will lay hold of you. For "He is worthy" to have all there is to be had in the heart that He has died to win.

And Satan knows well the power of concentration; if a soul is likely to get under the sway of the inspiration, "this one thing I do," he will turn all his energies to bring in side-interests that will shatter the gathering intensity.

It is easy to find out whether our lives are focussed, and if so, where the focus lies. Where do our thoughts settle when consciousness comes back in the morning? Where do they swing back when the pressure is off during the day? Does this test not give the clue? Then dare to have it out with God--and after all, that is the shortest way. Dare to lay bare your whole life and being before Him, and ask Him to show you whether or not all is focussed on Christ and His glory. Dare to face the fact that unfocussed, good and useful as it may seem, it will prove to have failed of its purpose.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness..." Matthew 6:33(a)
dvcunningham@co.pg.md.us
View Diane Cunningha's Profile Search for other posts by Diane Cunningha
james hill

Posted: 11/16/2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged Quote james hill

MOVING CLOSER

Moving closer to the ONE

Who has no end.

Such a seeming impossibility

Yet He calls us friends.

The road is paved with bruises from our mistakes

Yet, a tender reed

He shall not break.

Moving closer is not

for the weak,

but in His strength

We also must remain meek.

Moving closer is not

for the faint of heart

stand firm, be strong

for He shall never depart.

He remains faithful

even when we stray from Home

for our Loving Father

promised not to disown His own.

So as we move closer

remain of good cheer

For He shall replenish

what the locust have ate in our former years.

View james hill's Profile Search for other posts by james hill
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/17/2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

James appreciate the poem. It says it well.

We are moving closer to Him and closer to one another.

The Body can be healed and whole in Jesus' name.

Ron

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/18/2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

THANK YOU RON....

Mary Chretien

Posted: 11/19/2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged Quote Mary Chretien

I am so hungry to have fellowship the way the Lord has called us to ... I have not been in a church building for so long but I so desire to fellowship.. it would be so good if we all hear on OpenHeaven cold meet....   my soul is yearning to be together in one place and I guess what I am sensing is what the Lord has on his heart for his body to come together like never before with no separation.

This part of your post Ron so spoke to me....

It will not be necessary or profitable to share deep spiritual things randomly with others outside the family unless directed by the Holy Spirit. There will be and already is increasing amounts of deception and deceit among some who call themselves Christian but are affected by a different spirit. It is important to be wary of and avoid debaters and deceivers who cause stressful relationships. You will not have spiritual unity with all people but with those of the same spiritual DNA, there will be powerful unity, love, and support. Again, do not closely relate to those who through debate, deception, and deceit cause stress. As the times progress they will become a threat to you and your God-family connections.

With that said I can say that I feel other then coming on hear I don't have very many Christians I feel connected with and I feel at times sooooo alone.

Edited by Mary Chretien on 11/19/2008 at 5:11am

View Mary Chretien's Profile Search for other posts by Mary Chretien
Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/19/2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HEARING YOUR HEART HERE MY DEAR PRECIOUS SISTER MARY... IT IS HIS HEART SO PULLING ON OURS TO PROMPT US TO COME TOGETHER  AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS HE HAS LOVED US... IT IS THIS LOVE, (((FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON))) SHED ABROAD IN OUR HEARTS THAT SO YEARNS FOR OUR GOD-FAMILY TO BECOME ONE... HOLY ONE IS NOW FORMING AND BRINGING TOGETHER 'DIVINE CONNECTIONS',,,AND IN ORDER TO HAVE THE DESIRE TO COME INTO THESE 'DIVINE CONNECTIONS' HE IS EMPLIFYING, WORKING IN OUR HEARTS TO BRING THEM ABOUT...I ENCOURAGE YOU TO ASK HIM ABOUT THESE 'DIVINE CONNECTIONS'-ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE, AND YOUR JOY MAY BE COMPLETE! THERE IS A WORD, 'SANCTIFY', AND JESUS ASKS ABBA FATHER TO, SANCTIFY THEM BY THE TRUTH;YOUR WORD IS TRUTH. IN THE GREEK SANCTIFY MEANS SET APART FOR SACRED USE OR MAKE HOLY. THERE ARE SEASONS WHERE WE MUST COME AWAY AND ALLOW THIS SANCTIFICATION TO CAUSE US TO 'BECOME NOT OF THIS WORLD.' (JOHN17:15-26) I PRAY THIS MINISTERS TO YOUR HEART AND HIS PRESENCE RUNS OFF THE LONLINESS, IN THE ALL POWERFUL & MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS. AMEN. LUV YA MY DEAR! Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-shouting to YOU ABBA FATHER with ONE voice of triumph & praise!

Mary Chretien

Posted: 11/19/2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged Quote Mary Chretien

WOW what a wonderful message Gayle.... I would say you are right on, for I have been in a place set apart from the normal fellowship that I was going to for about 5 years, for the past 9 months the Lord has I guess been doing this that you put in your post....... THERE ARE SEASONS WHERE WE MUST COME AWAY AND ALLOW THIS SANCTIFICATION TO CAUSE US TO 'BECOME NOT OF THIS WORLD.' (JOHN17:15-26)

I will say it has at times been very painful and at other times I have felt a lot of freedom .....  I  also feel like where do I belong,.......  I can't even  enter into any meeting or gathering at this time or any church building, I have tried  I went to a home church  for 5 years ... Well these words you spoke fill me with so much joy ...... I PRAY THIS MINISTERS TO YOUR HEART AND HIS PRESENCE RUNS OFF THE LONLINESS, IN THE ALL POWERFUL & MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS. AMEN. LUV YA MY DEAR! Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-shouting to YOU ABBA FATHER with ONE voice of triumph & praise!

I do know that the Lord sees where I am and will do as  you said ( I always want it now... I so desire it now ) HOLY ONE IS NOW FORMING AND BRINGING TOGETHER 'DIVINE CONNECTIONS',,,AND IN ORDER TO HAVE THE DESIRE TO COME INTO THESE 'DIVINE CONNECTIONS' HE IS EMPLIFYING, WORKING IN OUR HEARTS TO BRING THEM ABOUT

Thank you again Gayle for seeing where my heart is right now and responding to me

View Mary Chretien's Profile Search for other posts by Mary Chretien

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version