Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Tarry Until ~ Christine Beadsworth ~ Excellent word! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Tina Dean

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/13/2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Subscribe    Unsubscribe    Change E-mail    View Archive

Tarry Until....
christine beadsworth
Jan 13, 2009

Fresh Oil Releases
Tarry until...

Beloved,

We are living in the days of the fulfillment of Revelation 12. There is a sense of anticipation in the air and many confirmations from those who have understanding and have heard from the Spirit of Truth. The birthing of the manchild company and their catching up to the throne is a topic very much on my heart at the moment. How desperately we need understanding of the times to know what to do. It is not a time to be walking out of step with the Spirit of God. With this in mind, I want to share a parable that unfolded in my garden and the wisdom contained therein.

I was sitting at my desk late last December and I heard a commotion outside in the flower bed. Two agitated little sparrows were squawking and flying around one of our cats who was poised in amongst the flowers. I realized they would never be so bold unless their parental instincts were involved so I dashed outside and found a baby bird which was cowering under a bush very close to the cat. It was fully grown and had beautiful feathers but just sat there in shock. I shooed the cat away and tried to get hold of the baby bird but it scuttled further under the lavender bush. Eventually I had to lock the cat in the bathroom in order to keep it away from the little creature. All the while the parents were going berserk in the air above it. I finally got my fingers around it and carefully returned it to the nest with a gentle lecture to stay out of harm's way. It promptly jumped straight out again and scuttled into another flower bed. What a saga! It blended in so well with the color of the vegetation that I couldn't find it and finally gave up.

I kept the cat locked up until my husband came home and we flushed the baby out of hiding with a gentle shower from the hosepipe. Back into the nest and straight out again – this little bird just didn't know what was good for it! It obviously thought it was time to leave home. However it had no clue how to fly. Finally we put the errant little creature on the other side of the garden where the parents were feeding and hoped the cat wouldn't discover it there. The next day, I looked out the window and there the cat was, tossing something in the air. On investigation, I found it had discovered and bitten the baby bird and was playing with it. So I rescued it again and returned it to the nest, quite sure that it would now remain there until it had recovered from its brush with death. No doubt the traumatic experience with the enemy had infused some sense into its head!

On the third day I was watering my pot-plants and came across the dead body of the little sparrow. It had obviously leaped out of the nest again and met its end. As I stared at its little corpse, the Spirit whispered to me, “tarry until...”. And suddenly I understood the message this upsetting saga conveyed.

That little bird had, deep within its breast, the knowledge that the time of leaving the nest of preparation would come. This sense had been placed there by God Himself. Sparrow junior had a fully developed suit of feathers. He was completely equipped to step out into his future – or so he thought! The only problem was, he didn't know how to fly. Every time he hopped out of the nest, he found himself at ground level, staring straight into the jaws of the enemy! Repeatedly a giant hand scooped him out of his predicament and returned him to the nest hidden high in a vigorous rose bush. Yet he thought he knew better. Eventually the cat wounded him and used him as a plaything and once more he was rescued and returned to safety. Yet even then he continued to step out and finally met with his death.

Those who have been in a place of preparation; who have received the counsel and admonition of the Spirit and have been obedient, are now awaiting the fulfillment of the Father's promise to them. Jesus is coming to be glorified in His saints. The promise of the heavy latter rain is about to be fulfilled. The sense of expectancy is high. The refining process has been long and now such an excitement is building in the spiritual realm as we sense what is right on the horizon. Just like those early disciples, we have walked with Him and talked with Him and been taught the secrets of the Kingdom. We have received the promise that the Father will pour out His spirit upon us as never before, a baptism of the Spirit and fire. Just like those eleven disciples who awaited the outpouring of the Spirit in Jerusalem, we anticipate the manifestation of all He has planted deep in our spirits. However, we must heed the exact instructions of Jesus that speak prophetically to us at this time. The Analytical-Literal Bible puts it like this:

Luk 24:49 "And listen! _I_ am sending the Promise of My Father upon you. But _you_ [are to] sit [fig., wait] in the city of Jerusalem until which [time] you* are clothed with power from on high."

King James says 'tarry until...'. The word 'tarry' means 'to seatdown, that is, set (figuratively appoint); intransitively to sit (down); figuratively to settle (hover, dwell): - continue, set, sit (down)'. The instruction is to sit and wait until the manifestation of the promise arrives AND THEN we will be His witnesses to the ends of the earth.

That little bird should have waited until it had been taught how to fly before launching forth into the big wide world. Having feathers does not mean one has the ability to use one's wings. In the same way, knowing the secrets of the Kingdom does not mean one is then fully equipped and ready to walk in them. Much of the injury sustained by the Lord's beloved saints has been the result of not 'tarrying until'. Zeal and misplaced confidence has caused many to hop out of the nest before the appointed time of power equipping. What happens? They plunge back down to ground or earth level, functioning in the flesh and become a ready prey for the enemy. Time and again the hand of the Father rescues them from the results of their own presumption yet they persist in the theory 'feathers=flight' and even after wounding and traumatic encounters in the claws of the enemy, they persist in stepping out in the flesh and eventually spiritual death results. Just as in the case of this baby sparrow, the morning of the Third Day will reveal the dead bodies of those who persisted in stepping out in presumption without the equipping and commissioning of the Father.

Beloved saints, please heed the warning of the Spirit. There are many quasi-prophetic voices out there proclaiming that this is the finest hour for the church and urging one to step out and walk in the manifestation of the promise of God right now. They say it is time to run and harvest. BUT the Spirit of the Lord says, “tarry until...”. The finest hour of the church IS coming on God's timetable BUT right now, God says to hide and wait. It is imperative to remain in the secret place of the Most High at this time. We must tarry until endued with power from on high. The word 'endued' means 'to sink into a garment'. Yes, you have an appointed garment, you have a suit of feathers custom-designed for you. But the enduing must come before the outpouring from the upper room can occur. You have to 'sink into' that garment, be equipped with the power to use those feathers. Then you can be a witness with signs following the preaching of the word.

It is the last-days baptism of fire, the latter rain outpouring that will furnish that equipping. Do not preempt God's timing and step out to your destruction. Remember the dragon waits to devour the manchild as it comes forth, just as satan desired to destroy those eleven disciples during the forty days when Jesus taught them after the resurrection.

Act 1:1 Truly, O Theophilus, I made the first report as to all things that Jesus began both to do and teach Act 1:2 until the day He was taken up, having given directions to the apostles whom He chose, through the Holy Spirit; Act 1:3 to whom He also presented Himself living after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them through forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. Act 1:4 And having met with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to await the promise of the Father which you heard from Me.

The disciples emerged from the forty days of preparation and immediately went to the upper room. They are a prophetic type of what must occur in this end-time company whom the Lord has been preparing for Himself. As the manchild emerges from the womb of preparation, immediately he is caught up to the throne.

Rev 12:4 ...and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The disciples 'went up' or ascended to the upper room or chamber, a picture of the ascension of the manchild.

Act 1:13 And when they had come in, they went up into an upper room

During their prayer times, the Spirit revealed to Peter that it was necessary to appoint another apostle to bring the number up to twelve. This is the number of apostolic governmental rule. Until Matthias had been added to their number, the quorum was not complete. Matthias means 'gift'. Until the manchild company has added to them the gift of the promised seven-fold Spirit of God, they are not ready to move into the next phase of God's timetable. The manchild is destined to rule the nations with a rod of iron. It is impossible to rule without apostolic governmental anointing from the Spirit of sevenfold Truth. Without this fiery Spirit outpouring, it will be impossible to function in the realm of the Spirit and we will plunge to the earth and continue to function in the flesh as so many before us have tragically done and been wounded and grounded by the enemy! We may have feathers but we will not be able to fly on the thermals of the Spirit as God has intended.

Let us look at what those feathers symbolize. The key is found in psalm 91:

Psa 91:1 He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psa 91:3 Surely he shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. Psa 91:4 He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you shall trust: his truth shall be your shield and buckler.

Here is a picture of that little sparrow dwelling in the nest, high above harm's way. ' He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you shall trust' – those feathers areshielding you and covering you, yet the next phrase says His Truth is your shield. So feathers represent the Truth that God deposited within your spirit and woven into your garment. Now we have established that having feathers does not mean you can fly – and in the same way, possessing revelation of Truth does not mean you can operate in the anointing of the sevenfold Spirit- which is the seven torches before the throne. The baptism of fire is a personal endowment of the flames of this Sevenfold Spirit as He wills. The disciples received flames upon their heads indicating an endowment of the outpouring of these torches before the throne. There is a description in Isaiah of these seven Spirits of God endowing Jesus. It is also a prophetic description of the manchild company endowed with the baptism of fire, ruling and reigning in righteousness:

Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Isa 11:3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: Isa 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. Isa 11:5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

We must do what those disciples did – devote ourselves to prayer and supplication and remain seated in heavenly places until the baptism of fire is poured out upon us.

Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Note that they were seated, at rest, dwelling in the upper room, WAITING, TARRYING UNTIL. There is another place in the Word where there is the instruction to 'wait until'.

Psa 110:1 <A Psalm of David.> The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. Psa 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

The Lord's intention is for the manchild company to rule with Him from mount Zion with a rod of iron. However, we must remain SEATED (LIKE THE DISCIPLES) at His right hand in heavenly places, dwelling in the secret place of the Most High UNTIL the manifestation of the promise of the Father. This will make your enemies your footstool. The heavy latter rain of His Spirit is about to be unleashed upon those who are holy and set-apart for His purposes and SITTING in the upper room.

The word 'former rain' can also be translated 'teaching'. The time of teaching and refining has been good for us. We have emerged as vessels of gold, ready to receive the promised latter outpouring of His Spirit. The word 'latter rain' also means 'eloquence'. This means 'fluent, forcible, elegant or persuasive speaking in public. It is primarily the power of expressing strong emotions in striking and appropriate language, thereby producing conviction or persuasion'. The term is also used for writing in a fluent style. We may have had the teaching from the Spirit of God but in order to speak eloquently, in order for our words to flow with the anointing of Heaven,we need the latter rain and it is a rain of fire in order to make His messengers flames of fire! So let us TARRY UNTIL and continue to ask for rain in the time of latter rain. He is coming to be glorified in His saints!
Selah

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Prema Laban

Posted: 01/13/2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged Quote Prema Laban

Christine

Thank you for the wisdom in this posting: I was overwhelmed with zeal at the beginning of 2009; Kris brought some clarity but this Word speaks volumes to me about just WAITING on Him for the timing...

We have to stay hidden in Him and be Spirit-led in all we do no matter how we are enticed to enter the fray (good or bad stuff)...

I'm just going to stay put):

Love always

Prema

View Prema Laban's Profile Search for other posts by Prema Laban
Gayle Getz

Posted: 01/13/2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Holy One revealed my place to be is, "They that WAIT upon the Lord will renew their strength. They will mount up as wings of eagles. They will run and not be weary. They will walk and not grow faint." I am waiting and oh so still! (Be still, and KNOW that I AM GOD).  TY Sister Christine & Sister Tina,,, we pray the fullness of HIS blessing upon you both this Kingdom year 2009. This has brought confirmation and is much appreciated here in this heart as I have become desperate to bring HIM the GLORY due HIS NAME! (((ALL CRY GLORY)))!  \o/ HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!

Edited by Gayle Getz on 01/13/2009 at 11:04pm

Janine Nicole

Posted: 01/14/2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

This such confirmation! Yesterday I was seeking the Lord concerning how I am to act concerning some situations in my life and awaiting the fulfillment of His promises. Years ago he gave me psalm 93 to show me He is above all the confusing counsel that was surrounding me during that time. He told me what He says will stand. I read that again yesterday and then was drawn to read psalm 91..then I read Jeremiah 51

Psalm 93

1 The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty;
       the LORD is robed in majesty
       and is armed with strength.
       The world is firmly established;
       it cannot be moved.

2 Your throne was established long ago;
       you are from all eternity.

3 The seas have lifted up, O LORD,
       the seas have lifted up their voice;
       the seas have lifted up their pounding waves.

4 Mightier than the thunder of the great waters,
       mightier than the breakers of the sea—
       the LORD on high is mighty.

5 Your statutes stand firm;
       holiness adorns your house
       for endless days, O LORD

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
       will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say  of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
       my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
       and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
       and under his wings you will find refuge;
       his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
       nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
       nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
       ten thousand at your right hand,
       but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
       and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
       even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
       no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
       to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
       so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
       you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
       I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
       I will be with him in trouble,
       I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
       and show him my salvation."

Jeremiah 51:54-55

54 The sound of a cry comes from Babylon,
      And great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans,
       55 Because the LORD is plundering Babylon
      And silencing her loud voice,
      Though her waves roar like great waters,
      And the noise of their voice is uttered,
       56 Because the plunderer comes against her, against Babylon,
      And her mighty men are taken.
      Every one of their bows is broken;
      For the LORD is the God of recompense,
      He will surely repay.

notice psalm 93 He is above Babylon's noise.

This is all such confirmation!!! Wait, dwell in heavenly places, until the fulfillment of the Lord plundering babylon. Read the rest of Jeremiah 51...Babylon will be without inhabitant!!

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/22/2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Wise counsel.

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 08/23/2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Very interesting word, thank you for bringing this back up for those of us who had not read this!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/24/2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Haven't heard from you in a long time

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/12/2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

re-up
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register