Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/20/2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Changing World

By Ron McGatlin

The world is alive with change. All natural systems of Planet Earth actively exist in a constant state of movement or change. Every moment of time that we experience is unique and will never be repeated exactly the same again. In the scope of created reality our experience of life on earth is extremely short. In the relatively brief remaining portion of our lives on earth as sons of our Father in heaven, a precious window of opportunity exists to impact the world with change from heaven.

Life is lived one moment at a time while existing in eternity simultaneously. God is above time and creation. Yet, He enters into time and the natural world in His people on earth. God abides in time and the natural world as the Father in Christ Jesus abides in His people by the Holy Spirit.

Time is one dimension of creation. Creation is a series of manifested limitations and boundaries of spiritual energy and order becoming and establishing created matter and life. Spiritual unction and energy emanates from Father God and becomes living creation. One predominate characteristic of God is fused into all that Father God is and does. God is love, and His love is the major factor in all of life and creation.

Of all created beings, only mankind has been made in the image of God and given the charge to have dominion on earth (Gen 1:28). The life and love of Father God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit is living and abiding in maturing sons of God on earth (John 17:23; Heb 2:10).

The enemy working through the natural mind wants us to believe that we are only one of many millions of insignificant people and can have little to no effect in this world. This false belief causes a loss of hope for this world and most of its people.

Certainly, in our natural beings without the grace empowerment of our Father from heaven, we will not be effective in bringing change from heaven to Planet Earth and its masses of people. And just as certainly, as long as God’s people continue to believe that it is God’s plan to destroy Planet Earth there is no hope, no faith and no grace empowerment in them to save this world that God loves. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved” (John 3:16-17).

FATHER IS SENDING A BOLD NEW (OLD) MESSAGE TO THIS GENERATION.

There is a powerful force from heaven being released that is greater and more powerful than anything on earth. This spiritual force is supernatural and exceeds any natural force or strength. Father God’s purpose in this release is to save the world, to bring change to mankind and all the systems of earth. There are many aspects of this work of God. However, they are all headed up in Christ Jesus the Son of God in whom all the fullness of God dwells and who abide within and flows through many prepared sons of God by the Spirit of God Eph 1:22-23) (Col 1:10-19). The chief aspect of this world changing power flowing through the Son and the many sons (His Body) is FATHER’S LOVE.

All redemption and restoration of mankind and all the world begins and eventually ends in the LOVE of FATHER GOD. The love of Jesus and our Father is the same love. Jesus and the Father are one. If you have seen Jesus you have seen the Father. If you have experienced Christ Jesus you have experienced Father God (John 14:9-10).

All purification and all power emanates from the love of God.

Experiencing God’s love flowing through the Holy Spirit purifies God’s people from the inside to the outside and spreads into the world. The redemption and purification of the world comes through the redemption and purification of man. The supernatural power of love to change the world flows from God through His Spirit into the hearts and lives of His people and then into everything they say or do.

Christ Jesus is our Great Apostle

God is sending gifted apostles in whom Christ dwells to lead us individually and corporately in the great culmination of redemption process of imparting the order of love into the hearts and lives of His children. The redemption process involves making disciples to God in all nations and all facets of life. Thus eventually transforming all systems of life on earth to become as it is in heaven. The will of God and the righteousness of God are established on earth by the power and wisdom of the love of God bringing the order of God in all matters of life on earth.

Father’s love melts our hard hearts, heals all our wounds from the past, and eventually leads and empowers us to throw out all the religious rocks from our heart. Religious rocks can hinder or prevent the life changing and world changing holy love of God from flowing through us to transform Planet Earth.

Great Tribulation Is A Part of Transformation

The holy love of God is beyond all human love and is unconditionally toward all mankind. Adam was created to bring forth the plan and rule of God’s love into the earth. Adam’s disobedience released the evil of the enemy upon the earth and created separation from intimate fellowship with God.

Consider the immeasurable misery, suffering and devastation that has been loosed by disobedience upon the people God loves. The world is filled with evil strife, useless bloodshed and every form of hatred and violence causing untold suffering and bringing destruction to the systems of the beautiful planet God made and put under the dominion of mankind. For these reasons God’s love causes the wrath of God to be upon disobedience to His will and plan of God.

Wrath abides upon those who reject God’s provision.

God in his love and mercy sent His only Son to die the miserable and shameful death on the cross to redeem all mankind from the horrible, chaotic and catastrophic results of disobedience to God’s heavenly plan on earth. He raised Christ Jesus from the dead and has provided the powerful redemptive life of Christ Jesus to abide in man to fully restore man and the world that was lost to evil corruption and living hell on earth. The ultimate act of disobedience is the rejecting God’s Son who has now come in Spirit to abide within, bringing love and power to obey the Father in all things.

John 3:36:  "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

Eph 5:6:  Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

1 Th 5:9:  For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Chastening not wrath is for sons of God.

The wrath of God is NOT for the sons (children) of God who are in Christ Jesus. It is for the sons of disobedience. There are two kinds of people in the world, those who abide in Christ Jesus the last Adam and those who abide in the disobedience of the first Adam.

Those abiding in Christ Jesus are chastened in love and are not under wrath. Chastening is for the purification and ultimately the benefit of God’s people.

Heb 12:5-6:  And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: "My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives.

Heb 12:7-11:  If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

Rev 3:19:  "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.”

Planet Earth Made New

The dreadfully evil dissipation of God’s beautiful world and beautiful Bride must be dealt with. The Bride and the world must be fully redeemed and restored to the original plan and design of God.

The ultimate love of God culminates in Christ Jesus’ incarnation, sacrifice and return in His Spirit to bring many sons to glory. As the army of sons of God is prepared the final redemption process is coming into view. The chastening from God is part of the preparation of the army of holy sons in Christ, the “Christ in you” people of God (Col 1:27).

The massive outpouring of the wrath of God is coming upon all sons of disobedience and all that has been built by them that lifts itself against God.

All of this must come to pass to finally cleanse the earth from the corruption of disobedience to make way for God’s righteousness and His kingdom to bring forth the will of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Simultaneously the kingdom of God New Jerusalem lifestyle is being formed in the hearts and lives of the sons of God, and the wrath of God is beginning to be poured out on the sons of disobedience and all they have built and planted that lifts itself against God.

Rev 16:1:  Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth."

Rev 11:18:  The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."

Isa 2:17-19:  The loftiness of man shall be bowed down, And the haughtiness of men shall be brought low; The LORD alone will be exalted in that day, But the idols He shall utterly abolish. They shall go into the holes of the rocks, And into the caves of the earth, From the terror of the LORD And the glory of His majesty, When He arises to shake the earth mightily.

Rev 6:16-17:  and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?

Rev 11:15: … "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 01/21/2010 at 7:05am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Pieter Mesu

Posted: 01/20/2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Perhaps one example of this different dimension, is the topic of the wife of one of our pastors chose about five months back, to whom i was seated next this evening, during hebrew study. One week before i was taken to the psychiatric hospital, she conducted the a biblical wordstudy. Instead of the first biblical wordstudy !,which had the topic´life´or ´zoe´, she felt lead to conduct the third biblical wordstudy on the topic of time, chronos, kairos and aioom.

The Hebrew biblical wordstudy from this evening was/is taught by a couple, who have as sirname ´stringplayer´. This summer, after praying the lord for the (i believe it to be demonic of nature) argument with my neigbor, after a difficult time having to explain this to some-one who lived in Kampen and had the impression I was confused, a family with the sirname stringplayer died in this town.

I shared with the wife of the pastor my longing to live each day as a gift of the Lord, which is open and blank. She reminded me of Corry ten Boom, they have worked with her, or at least once been with her together, who said we are together with Christ, hidden in Father. She and her husband, were in the month January of last year, on a congress I attended on the relationship bn psychiatric diseases and demonic possession! I believe, though this opinion is debated, this relationship is indeed there, and that we are as human body,spirit and soul one, and is the will of the Father and the Son to be healed to completion, if we are not yet.  

Also I told the storm last Summer in Holland, after I prayed when my neigbor complained about my talking to slow and reasoned no one really benefited from this storm, nor me, nor my neighbor, nor the Dutch congregation, nor the Dutch country. SO yes, I am looking forward to a new time of change in perfect obedience to his word and yes, His kingdom never ends!

I conclude the storm (and other events) could indeed be a chastening for us, the sons of obedience and wrath for the sons of disobedience. Lets listen to the bible as a whole and also the importance of dayly choosing for him, so that blessing and cursing may follow, for as well as us, as for the nations.

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 01/20/2010 at 3:24pm

Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/20/2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Hi Ron, 

..."And should destroy those who destroy the earth."

Some insight the Lord has given ~ caring for the earth shouldnt be a difficult (soulish selfish)  issue - but it has become that, and mankind making the natural God given earth (resources) a difficult issue is evidence of the impending "wrath." It is a timeline - man will come to the end when man comes to the end of his resources because of his plundering.

The wrath to be released upon the earth is the result of the natural earth out of balance due to mankinds exploitation of one another (not sharing) and therefore as a consequence - the earth. All of the bowls released upon the earth can be described by nature under tremendous stress.

"The earth was made subject to vanity ..."

Edited by Vince Sucec on 01/20/2010 at 8:05pm

Denise Detwiler

Posted: 01/21/2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Amen Ron!! We were talking about these matters and the entire curse of
Gen 3 last nite in our house meeting! It's interesting how that the word
wicked literally means twisted...and we joked about how the "wicked
witch of the West" was un-twisted when she was flattened by the house.
However this is NOT how the redemption of Jesus Christ will untwist and
untangle us...He goes backward and forward in time and space and His
blood has the power to redeem ALL the mess...the scrip that came to my
mind was in I Cor 15, where it CLEARLY states how in Him the kingdom
will be restored and how ALL the enemies will be abolished and so we
can infer as is said in other scriptures the curse will be REVERSED. That
reversal for all time has its beginning and focal point at the cross...

Therefore ALL the curse of Genesis began the process of reversal as Jesus
Himself arose from the dead and by way of His death and
resurrection...Oh YEAH there are COMING ATTRACTIONS!!!! MORE ON THE
WAY!!!!

This is NOT all there is, even for earth..and the LAST enemy to be
abolished (ABOLISHED) is death!!! If we look at all the curses on mankind
in Gen 3, death i in fact the LAST one to be named..so we can see the
other curses some of which involve earth itself...will ALSO be abolished
and reversed....RESTORATION and REDEMPTION.

So now..what we walk - toward men and women and the land and the
creatures and the earth itself..well..as we bless and honor in and by Him -
the more of us who can truly do these things in ever widening areas -
Jesus living and moving in and thru us..facilitates the culmination and
release and restoration of all things (He says, I WILL RESTORE ALL THINGS)
yet we are the vehicle.

Not by way of our fleshly human striving so much as - yes in practical
ways - but in and by the life of Christ emanating thru us!!!

We see the kingdom manifest on earth as LIFE, WHOLENESS,
RESTORATION, BLESSING, ABUNDANCE...

Right now we still tend to be a bit "processy" or taking a bit of a "shotgun
approach" because our separation and brokenness is still so severe -
however God comes alongside and in us...and will take us more and more
into the fulness of the destiny and intent He made all creation for...etc...

woohooo!
View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/22/2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Denise wrote:
Quote:
 He says, I WILL RESTORE ALL THINGS)
yet we are the vehicle.

Amen, Denise, Such an awesome reality - dead but yet living but not us living but Christ Jesus and the Father by Holy Spirit living in His people above all curse and all evil carrying the pure love of God to cleanse and restore ALL that has been lost.

Jesus has done it all and now it must manifest in His kingdom people - the sons of God into the world forming a world made new in Christ. We can stop looking and longing for it and enjoy it in the Spirit and the POWER of the Fathers love will transform the nations. Thank you Jesus!

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 01/22/2010 at 6:07am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 01/23/2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Denise wrote:
Quote:
 He says, I WILL RESTORE ALL THINGS)
yet we are the vehicle.

Amen, Denise, Such an awesome reality - dead but yet living but not us living but Christ Jesus and the Father by Holy Spirit living in His people above all curse and all evil carrying the pure love of God to cleanse and restore ALL that has been lost.

Jesus has done it all and now it must manifest in His kingdom people - the sons of God into the world forming a world made new in Christ. We can stop looking and longing for it and enjoy it in the Spirit and the POWER of the Fathers love will transform the nations. Thank you Jesus!

Ron

amen Thank You Jesus

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/23/2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Isa 2:17-19:  The loftiness of man shall be bowed down, And the haughtiness of men shall be brought low; The LORD alone will be exalted in that day, But the idols He shall utterly abolish. They shall go into the holes of the rocks, And into the caves of the earth, From the terror of the LORD And the glory of His majesty, When He arises to shake the earth mightily.

Heb 12:25-26:  See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,  whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven."

Heb 12:28 -13:1: Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.  For our God is a consuming fire.  Let brotherly love continue.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 01/23/2010 at 8:00am
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/26/2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Father’s love melts our hard hearts, heals all our wounds from the past, and eventually leads and empowers us to throw out all the religious rocks from our heart. Religious rocks can hinder or prevent the life changing and world changing holy love of God from flowing through us to transform Planet Earth.

Ron

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version