OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Mighty Men Emerging Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Christine Beads

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/10/2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Fresh Oil Releases

Mighty Men Emerging

Sometimes when one receives revelation from the Spirit of God, it comes like a mighty flash of lightening, illuminating many things that were previously in darkness. Much is seen in an instant with the eyes of the heart - but putting the breadth of what has been seen and understood into words on paper can be very difficult. I pray that as I share what was recently shown to me, I may do so in a manner both simple and easily understood.

I am becoming more and more aware that a large portion of these end-time battles will consist of the forces of witchcraft pitted against the true power of God (as seen in the confrontation between Elijah and Jezebel) and to this end the Spirit of God has, for quite some time, been putting His warriors-in-training through some rigorous personal struggles in order to equip them with the various skills needed. Humility will be their clothing and they have no desire for the praise of man but only live for the Father's smile. In contrast satan has also been grooming his counterfeit army, trained in soulish occult power and operating in counterfeit signs.

God's intense training sessions have been conducted far from the appointed final battlefield and passersby have hardly been aware that they have brushed shoulders with one of God's mighty men-to-be; this being because much of the training battle has been waged on the hidden ground of the heart as each has faced their personal wilderness season. While the counterfeit has been seeking every opportunity for exposure on the stage and in the pulpit, God's little band of warriors have been busy in the secret place away from the eyes of man and obedient only to the voice of the Holy Spirit who has been putting them through their paces.

BUT NOW I sense very strongly that the time of release is at hand! Just as Jesus came out of the wilderness in the POWER of the Spirit, so too this band of seasoned warriors will emerge from the wilderness training camp with the power and presence of the King of Kings in their midst. We find a description of this event in Song of Songs:

Son 3:6 Who is this coming up out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, from all the merchant's powders? Son 3:7 Behold his litter, Solomon's! Sixty mighty men are around it, of Israel's mighty men. Son 3:8 They all hold swords, being expert in war; each man has his sword on his thigh because of fear in the night.

Note that this company is perfumed with myrrh, speaking of death to self, and frankincense which alludes to prayer and worship. Only the path of death to self leads to resurrection life and the true power of the Spirit. Only holiness and a life of prayer and worship empowers one against the demonic realm. These mighty men will be holy vessels, purged in the refiner's fire; living sacrifices whose fragrant lives will minister to those they minister to. They are also described as being expert in war, having been put through their paces in the wilderness season. Jesus was also expert with the sword of the Word, having been tested for 40 days in the wilderness where He declared repeatedly, “it is written”. These sixty carry in their midst the portable throne of the King. His presence goes with them wherever they go! The Hebrew word for mighty men is 'gibbor' which is also translated 'strong man, warrior, champion'. One of the names of God is El Gibbor and His action is described in these verses:

Psa 78:65 Then the Lord awakened as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouts by reason of wine. Psa 78:66 And he smote his enemies in the hinder parts: he put them to a perpetual reproach.

Isa 42:13 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

This company of mighty men released from their time of testing and training go forth as a corporate man of war and prevail against the enemies of the Lord. For them the appointed dark night of trial and testing is retreating and as the dawn of a new day arrives, they are released as those in whom the Word has become flesh, vessels of honor who are fit for the Master's use.

Just as John the Baptist, described as 'the Elijah who was to come' by Christ, emerged from the wilderness with a fiery message, so too these seasoned warriors carry a message seasoned with fire. John was a voice crying in the wilderness who prepared the way for the Lord. He was the bridge between the Old Testament prophets and the Lamb of God, the last messenger before the manifestation of the long-awaited prophetic Word. People came to him, received his message and were directed to Christ.

Malachi chapter four speaks of a DAY coming which burns like an oven, during which the Sun of Righteousness will arise for those who fear His name. Remember God's day begins with the evening and then comes the morning. The last star to be seen in the night sky before the sun rises is the morning star. The morning star is the bridge between the fourth watch of the night and the new day when the sun rises – just as John the Baptist was the bridge between the Old and the New Testament. Jesus declared to another John (the Beloved) that He is the Morning Star:

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this article, the mighty men of God have been trained to overcome in preparation for a great end-time battle between occult powers or witchcraft and the true power of God. In one of the letters to the seven churches, God deals specifically with the false prophetic and witchcraft operating in the church and originating from the spirit of Jezebel. He decrees His planned judgment upon her and her children (works) and has a promise for those who overcome this particular battle:

Rev 2:26 And he who overcomes and keeps My works to the end, to him I will give power over the nations. Rev 2:27 And he will rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of a potter they will be broken to pieces, even as I received from My Father. Rev 2:28 And I will give him the Morning Star.

Here we see the outcome of the training and testing which the mighty men have undergone. They are those who overcome and are victorious in this arena and are therefore considered fit to rule AND they also receive the morning star. What does this mean? Jesus is the Morning Star so receiving the morning star means receiving the portion of the revelation of Christ that is necessary to move from the fourth watch of the night into the time when the Son of Righteousness is arising with healing in His wings! Those sixty mighty men (in Song of Songs) who carry the portable throne of the King out of the wilderness are bearing the revelation of the Morning Star in their midst.

This the portion of revelation needed by the Body of Christ to transition out of darkness and into the light of the new day. So much of the Body of Christ has lost connection with the Head and are carrying on their own little programs, devoid of life and Truth and often filled with soulish power and practices borrowed from the occult. There is a portion of revelation and understanding which has been lacking and so the Body cannot attain full measure, manhood or maturity (described in the verses below as 'a perfect man').These mighty men and their message are the bridge or neck carrying the necessary revelation and Truth to connect the Body to the Head (mind of Christ) so that we can all attain to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplies, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, makes increase of the body to the edifying of itself in love.

Note the mention of 'craftiness'. This is connected to witchcraft and sorcery. The pharisees dealt craftily in order to put Jesus to death :

Mar 14:1 And after two days it was the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread. And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take Him by craft and kill Him.

Daniel also speaks of a 'king of fierce countenance who will operate in 'craft' in these end-times:

Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

In order for the Body of Christ to no longer be affected and infiltrated by witchcraft, there is a season of ministry and edifying (building up) which is required to bring the Body to completion; the final building blocks to connect HEAD-quarters to the Church on the ground so that His kingdom can come on earth as it is in Heaven.

There are sixty mighty men depicted coming out of the wilderness. 60=5x12. 5 alludes to the fivefold graces for completion coupled with 12 which depicts governmental rule. These mighty men coming out of the wilderness of testing are also depicted by the manchild who is brought forth from the travailing woman in Rev 12:

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The manchild comprising of the mighty men of God are caught up to the throne and are therefore able to minister the MIND of Christ from the HEAD-quarters of the Kingdom as they rule and reign with Christ. Rev 2:26 tells us the anointing to rule with a rod of iron is released on those who overcome in the battle concerning Jezebel and her works. Ruling is the portion and right of kings. It is time for kings to come forth and the mighty men bring that revelation to the Body of Christ. We have known how to be priests but the Spirit of Might necessary to function as ruling kings is yet to be fully experienced. In order for a Melchizedek priesthood to function in the earth, there has to be an impartation of understanding and anointing to rule in righteousness because Melchizedek means 'king of righteousness or righteous king'. This company of mighty men who arrive on the scene fresh from their own personal victory over the works of Jezebel bring with them an impartation of the Morning Star which will transition the Church from the darkness of pre-dawn confusion (where the works of Jezebel and the false prophetic are rife) into the light of the Sun of Righteousness as He arises with healing in His wings!

In Song of Songs, the neck of the Beloved is described as having the shields of the mighty men displayed. Remember the neck connects the Body to the Head! :

Son 4:4 Thy neck is like the tower of David built for an armory, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.

This company of mighty men are a depository of weapons for the time of war, being expert with the sword themselves and knowing how to wield the shield of faith to quench the fiery darts of the evil one. They impart Truth that can be wielded as a two-edged sword and the word 'tower' above is also translated 'pulpit' alluding to a teaching and preaching ministry. It has been said that a wife is the neck that turns the head! However, it is more scriptural to say that the neck is the channel through which the head turns the body! The revelation of the Morning Star through the mighty men will turn and rightly align the Body of Christ 'to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ'.

A prophetic promise is released at the beginning of a new day in God's calender but directly following that comes a night of trial and testing because God's day is first evening and then morning as mentioned before. We hold onto that word of prophesy as our only light through the difficult refining process and then just before break of day God sends the Morning star, the necessary revelation of Christ to bring the night to an end:

2Pe 1:19 We also have a more sure Word of prophecy, to which you do well to take heed, as to a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning star arises in your hearts

As we embrace this revelation within our hearts, the last vestiges of darkness are forced to retreat and the Sun of Righteousness can arise with healing in His wings! Its time to wake up the mighty men because the night is over and the day is almost here. Just like the wise virgins who were fully prepared and yet also fell asleep because of the length of the wait for the Bridegroom, they need to arise and trim their lamps for the light of the Bridegroom they carry in their midst will be in great demand in the coming days!

Kayla Boyd

Posted: 05/10/2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged Quote Kayla Boyd

My spirit leaps as I read this. Timely, anointed and TRUE.

TGBTG

Kayla

Rich Hoffman

Posted: 05/10/2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Yes and Amen Christine and all creation awaits the light of the new day.

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/11/2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Amen.  Glory to the King! 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/11/2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Quote:
A prophetic promise is released at the beginning of a new day in God's calender but directly following that comes a night of trial and testing because God's day is first evening and then morning as mentioned before. We hold onto that word of prophesy as our only light through the difficult refining process and then just before break of day God sends the Morning star, the necessary revelation of Christ to bring the night to an end:

2Pe 1:19 We also have a more sure Word of prophecy, to which you do well to take heed, as to a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning star arises in your hearts

As we embrace this revelation within our hearts, the last vestiges of darkness are forced to retreat and the Sun of Righteousness can arise with healing in His wings! Its time to wake up the mighty men because the night is over and the day is almost here. Just like the wise virgins who were fully prepared and yet also fell asleep because of the length of the wait for the Bridegroom, they need to arise and trim their lamps for the light of the Bridegroom they carry in their midst will be in great demand in the coming days!

---------------------------------------------------------
"because God's day is first evening and then morning as mentioned before.""-----> Wow... and He does see "end
from beginning".. This word is very anointed and very
encouraging.. Thank you Christine!

I noticed that the time that you posted this was also-
4:44 a.m-- I have heard it said before that 4 means--> "rule and reign over the earth"--------->>

Christine wrote:
The manchild comprising of the mighty men of God are caught up to the throne and are therefore able to minister the MIND of Christ from the HEAD-quarters of the Kingdom as they rule and reign with Christ. Rev 2:26 tells us the anointing to rule with a rod of iron is released on those who overcome in the battle concerning Jezebel and her works. Ruling is the portion and right of kings. It is time for kings to come forth and the mighty men bring that revelation to the Body of Christ. We have known how to be priests but the Spirit of Might necessary to function as ruling kings is yet to be fully experienced. In order for a Melchizedek priesthood to function in the earth, there has to be an impartation of understanding and anointing to rule in righteousness because Melchizedek means 'king of righteousness or righteous king'. This company of mighty men who arrive on the scene fresh from their own personal victory over the works of Jezebel bring with them an impartation of the Morning Star which will transition the Church from the darkness of pre-dawn confusion (where the works of Jezebel and the false prophetic are rife) into the light of the Sun of Righteousness as He arises with healing in His wings!

Awesome word

Heather

Edited by JerilynCapaccio on 05/11/2010 at 9:36am

Christine Beads

Posted: 05/11/2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

thanx all for the encouragment. That is amazing about the time of posting because I post from South Africa where the time is totally different! Thank you Jesus for confirmation. 444=fullness of time. Halleluyah

It also occured to me that when John the Baptist was born , his father prophesied about a light visiting those in darkness and showing their feet the path to peace. So this mighty men company brings the light of the morning star to those in darkness and shows them the way to the light of a new day when the Sun of Righteousness arises with healing (shalom) in His wings.

Christine

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 05/11/2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Quote:

I am in the night time phase right now.  All I see is His Promise in my inner man.  Everything else to my natural eyes looks contrary.   But I know that I know that I know I am right, that I am not deceived, that I have heard correctly, both through internal witness and external confirmation.  I am just waiting on the new day to dawn, which I have NO DOUBT it will.  He will display His Faithfulness, not to me, but to His Word.  He assures me that my purpose, as well as any other aligned with and connected to that purpose, WILL BE FULFILLED.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 05/11/2010 at 10:24am

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/11/2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

´It also occured to me that when John the Baptist was born, his father prophesied about a light visiting those in darkness and showing their feet the path to peace. So this mighty men company brings the light of the morning star to those in darkness and shows them the way to the light of a new day when the Sun of Righteousness arises with healing (shalom) in His wings.´

The Lord spoke to me about this, not long ago, that Zachary had already seen me (repeatedly).

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 05/11/2010 at 10:45am

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/11/2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

You're welcome Christine- God bless you

Yes-- that is amazing, isn't the time difference like 5 or 6 hours? I'm on the east coast of United States, in Pa-->
Christine wrote:
That is amazing about the time of posting because I post from South Africa where the time is totally different! Thank you Jesus for confirmation. 444=fullness of time. Halleluyah

Heather

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/11/2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Heather: the quote function: how do you quote

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/11/2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Pieter,

You first put your bracket [ .. then write the word
Quote= then the person's name who you are quoting, then
you put the end bracket on ].. then you copy the part
that you would like to quote - control {c} and then control
{v} then you put [/Quote]-- at the end of your quote.

Then you can preview it and it should say: "the person's name and "wrote"-- and then what they said should be in
a white quotation box.

Heather

Edited by JerilynCapaccio on 05/11/2010 at 11:02am

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/12/2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Christine, I receive this as word of the Lord, thank you!! 

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Yes and Amen to this !

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version