VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Mighty Men Emerging - part two Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Christine Beads

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/15/2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Mighty Men Emerging – part Two

While the Lord was instructing me concerning His mighty men, I had certain dreams which added illumination. I would like to share what the Spirit showed me so far. In one of the dreams, I was sitting next to a stretch of water with my husband beside me and I was looking at the blue sky and the clouds. One small cloud in particular drew my attention as it was shaped like a club. Then suddenly from its center pulsated a white ring of light which moved outwards and surrounded the cloud. I watched and it happened a second time but the ring ended up larger the second time, almost like a ripple on a pond when a stone is thrown in. Then, thirdly, there was a pitch-black plume of smoke that burst out of the center of this small cloud much like the black cloud that rose above the sea in the gulf of Mexico when the oil spill was set alight.

Suddenly a whole line of motor cars chained together with rusty iron chains began falling very fast, single-file, from the cloud in the sky into the water below. I remarked that there must have been an explosion on an aircraft carrier which had these cars in its hold. I shook my husband who was sleeping beside me and he really battled to lift the lids of his eyes. I then shouted 'look up, there are cars falling out of the sky'. It had become twilight by now and by the time he got his eyes open there were a similar chain of cars also moving at high speed towards the same point in the water where the others had plunged in, but they were coming horizontally from right to left. Immediately my husband and I were swimming in the water in a face-to-face embrace and then I moved round and held onto his back as he swam. At some point there was a man after us and we hid under a wooden jetty. As we emerged out the other side of the jetty onto the grass, he sprung out and made a mark on my right arm with a black pen. My husband pushed him off me. Then we went into the building on the water's edge and there were people there with black marks all over their arms marking other people. I took the pen from the one young man's hand and wrote Jesus on his right arm and left shoulder. The pen battled to write but I persevered until the name of Jesus was recorded on his arm.(end of dream)

When I awoke, I asked the Lord what the cars represented and He said, “those are My mighty men”. I was given to understand that the airCRAFT represented witchcraft in the second heaven which had been used to HOLD back these mighty men until an appointed time when God's power would release them, hence the phrase ' an aircraft carrier which had these cars in its hold'. I was then directed to Malachi 4 where it is described how at an appointed time, on the day that burns like an oven, those who fear His name shall skip like calves released from the stall. In both cases, it speaks of people experiencing some sort of invisible resistance to moving forward, that no amount of pushing and shoving will remove. I understood that God's mighty men had been warring and training in heavenly realms but had not broken through because of this airCRAFT or spiritual witchcraft holding and resisting them. During this time they had been fashioned into weapons of war. The picture that comes to mind as I write is of a sword being sharpened against a grinding stone with sparks flying. It seems that continual pressure against the grinding stone does not move the stone but only serves to remove pieces of the sword; yet at the same time that the sword itself is decreasing, it is also becoming sharper and sharper. Finally it is ready to be taken hold of by the hand of the Lord and used to wreak havoc in the enemy camp.

In the dream, there is depicted a threefold process which releases these mighty men from the HOLD they are in; two explosions which were light and white out of midst of cloud and then 3rd was with fire which produced black smoke and released the cars chained together from the heavenly realm. I sensed the Lord releasing wisdom through this dream as to the process of breakthrough for the warriors-in-waiting. The Holy Spirit gave me understanding that these first two events were light pulses or sonic booms, representing the release of the voice of God decreeing His purpose which then released the third explosion, a fiery judgment poured out resulting in the mighty men being released from the 'stall' or HOLD of the airCRAFT.

All three of these explosions took place out of the club-shaped cloud. A club is a weapon used for war. Do you remember in part one of this article how I described the mighty men emerging from the wilderness with the revelation of Jesus, the Morning Star in their midst? We spoke of the Morning Star as being the last star seen before the sun rises. Wikipaedia also says this:

'The morningstar is a weapon consisting of a spiked club resembling a mace, usually with a long spike extending straight from the top and many smaller spikes around the particle of the head. It used, to varying degrees, a combination of blunt-force and puncture attack to kill or wound the enemy very effectively.

Jer 51:20 You are My war-club and weapons of war; for with you I will shatter nations; and with you I will destroy kingdoms.

So we see that the club-shaped cloud in my dream is representative of the Morning Star and from the midst of that revelation of Christ is released a two-fold explosion of sound waves and then finally a third explosion of fire that causes the HOLD to be broken. The revelation of the Morning Star is completely effective against all witchcraft that has operated against the saints of God. The rusted chains indicate that these mighty men have been held back in the heavenlies for some time by the craft of Babylon - until God's judgments are released and they 'come down' and enter the waters of the nations. In my dream the release occurs first in the heavenly or spiritual realm and then it manifests on a horizontal level or in the natural realm, as seen by the cars moving on a horizontal plane. Notice also that the cars were moving very quickly, indicating a quick work

My husband sleeping beside me is a reference to the mighty men, overcome by a spirit of slumber, who must begin to 'look up' and not horizontally – in other words, set their eyes on things above in heavenly places and not on earthly things or things which are happening on a horizontal or natural level. Notice that as this is occurring darkness is beginning to cover the earth in the dream.This awakening of the mighty men is described in Joel:

Joe 3:9 Proclaim this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Joe 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning-hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. Joe 3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all you heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: cause Your mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

'Cause Your mighty ones to come down, O Lord' is a cry of intercession for exactly what the dream depicts – the release of those who have been prepared and held back until this appointed time of war. The release of the row of cars into the water and the movement of my husband and myself into the water are representative of one and the same – the sending forth of mighty men ministries into the nations. The face-to face embrace speaks of intimacy with the Bridegroom and the riding on my husband's back, of being carried by Him. The wooden jetty represents the cross, the only bridge between the the shore and the nations and the only place to hide oneself in the event of danger. The marking on my arm with the black pen speaks of being a marked woman, in the same way as Jesus was marked by the Pharisees as a troublemaker and a threat to their little kingdom. Notice the Bridegroom repels the attack in the dream. The greatest persecution in these end times will come from within the ranks of the religious system, represented by the building we enter in the dream. There, self-appointed pen-holders and judges who are the cohorts of Jezebel are marking others, criticizing and maligning them and their ministries and operating in spiritual witchcraft. As I take the pen out of the man's hand, seeing all the marks he carries himself, I begin to mark him with the mark of Christ. It is a difficult task and my message is not readily absorbed at first but I persevere until He is marked with the name of Jesus. Here is depicted part of the ministry of the mighty men, to go to their accusers and using the very tools pen that has been used against them, they minister Christ to those who have accused them, setting them free from the clutches of Jezebel. In essence, writing the name of Jesus epitomizes 'Father, forgive them, they know not what they do' which opens the way for Truth to begin to penetrate their hearts.

Following this dream, I asked the Lord to show me from the Word this three-fold process of the execution of His judgments as I am very wary of swallowing doctrine that comes from a dream without the Word to back it up. He took me to the story of Jezebel and Naboth. Here I found much understanding about the way Jezebel operates in her witchcraft against the saints and also the process that unfolds in God's dealing with her. You will find the story in 1 Kings 21 and I will not insert it here for reasons of brevity but suggest you read it through.

Naboth means 'fruits' and comes from the root word 'Nob'. Nob was the city of priests. So Naboth represents God's priesthood who are destined for fruitfulness. Naboth was stewarding his vineyard, his inheritance and was not prepared to let Ahab lay his hands on it. He valued what God has given him and was prepared to fight to protect it from thieves. He refused to succumb to Ahab's wheeling and dealing. So Jezebel unleashed witchcraft in order to steal Naboth's inheritance and potential fruitfulness. She raised up false accusation against him in just the same way as the pharisees produced false witnesses to accuse Jesus at His trial. Naboth was stoned and Ahab claimed the dead man's inheritance which should have rightfully gone to his widow. Naboth's son's were also killed we discover later (2 Kings 9:26). So in effect Naboth's whole inheritance and that of his family was cut off through the works of Jezebel. In the same way, there are saints who truly value their inheritance in God and have sought to protect and steward what God has given them and the enemy has desired to have their inheritance for himself. So witchcraft and malicious false accusation has been released against them in the heavenly realm which has caused their potential fruitfulness to be stolen from them. They have found themselves in the grave and it seems that all God has intended for them and their families has fallen to the ground.

Then God , who hates robbery and injustice, arises and instructs His prophet Elijah to go down to the field of Naboth. Here, on the very ground that has been stolen from God's priests, a prophetic word is released decreeing God's judgment upon both Ahab and Jezebel. This is depicted in my dream by the first explosion of white light, the sound waves released into the atmosphere by God's mouthpiece. Then, between the first and the second release of the Spoken Word of Judgment, there is time given to repent and Ahab does, deferring his judgment onto his son. However Jezebel is unrepentant and continues her scorceries. Then Ahab is killed in battle and shortly after that Elijah is instructed to set in motion part two of God's plan of action. He is to anoint Elisha in his place( who receives a double portion of his spirit when Elijah ascends to heaven in a whirlwind).

Then Elisha sends a servant to anoint Jehu as King of Israel:

2Ki 9:1 And Elisha the prophet called one of the sons of the prophets, and said to him, Bind up your loins and take this box of oil in your hand, and go to Ramoth in Gilead. 2Ki 9:2 And you shall go there, and you shall see there Jehu the son of Jehoshaphat, the son of Nimshi. And you shall go in and make him rise up from among his brothers, and take him to an inner room. 2Ki 9:3 And take the box of oil and pour it on his head, and say, So says the Lord, I have anointed you king over Israel. And you shall open the door, and flee, and shall not wait. 2Ki 9:4 And the young man went, the servant of the prophet, to Ramoth in Gilead. 2Ki 9:5 And he came in, and, behold, the commanders of the army were sitting. And he said, I have an errand to you, commander. And Jehu said, To which of all of us? And he said, To you, commander. 2Ki 9:6 And he arose and went into the house. And he poured the oil on his head and said to him, So says the Lord, the God of Israel, I have anointed you king over the people of Jehovah, over Israel. 2Ki 9:7 And you shall strike the house of Ahab your master, so that I may avenge the blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of of the Lord at the hand of Jezebel. 2Ki 9:8 For the whole house of Ahab shall perish. And I will cut off from Ahab everyone that urinates against the wall, both bound and free. 2Ki 9:9 And I will make the house of Ahab like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah. 2Ki 9:10 And the dogs shall eat Jezebel in a part of Jezreel, and none shall be there to bury her. And he opened the door and fled.

There are a number of things to notice about this account. Firstly Jehu is anointed king in the inner chambers away from the eyes of others. It is a private encounter during which he receives instruction as to his part in the execution of God's judgment, the very word that has already been decreed by Elijah on the stolen ground of Naboth. Naboth, representing the priests of the Lord, could not stand against the wiles of Jezebel but Jehu, recently anointed king, executed God's decree. This tells us that we, who are a royal priesthood, will not overcome the spiritual witchcraft against us using our priestly anointing. We need a double portion of the Spirit of Elijah, a kingly anointing, in order for the judgments written to be fully executed. This decree of kingship being conferred is depicted in my dream by the second white ring of light (being larger and more powerful than the first). There is a multiplication of spiritual power and authority during the second release of the spoken decree of God against Jezebel and her works. And as Jehu's story shows us, we receive this kingly anointing in the inner chambers – this is what equips us to operate in the spirit of might and El Gibor rises within us and causes us to be those overcomers spoken of in Rev 2:26.

2Ki 9:17 And there stood a watchman on the tower in Jezreel, and he spied the company of Jehu as he came, and said, I see a company. And Joram said, Take an horseman, and send to meet them, and let him say, Is it peace? ....2Ki 9:20 And the watchman reported, saying..... the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi, for he drives furiously.

There is a mighty company of warriors which rides with Jehu and the watchtower of the enemy sees us coming. Nervously they send messengers to try to find out what God's plan is but those messengers end up joining the Jehu company! Nothing will deflect them from their assignment. The way in which Jehu and his company rode to carry out God's instructions accurately depicts the following verse:

Isa 42:13 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up zeal like a man of war: he shall cry, yes, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

First Jehu slays the son of Ahab, foreshadowing the judgment written in Rev 2:

Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searches the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Who or what are the children of Jezebel. They are the works that are brought forth by those who have been intimate with Jezebel. When Jezebel communes in the inner chambers with man, works are conceived that carry her DNA. They are the false accusations, the rumors, the judgments, the hatred and lies that have been allowed to rule over your life and come against your gifting and your calling and render you robbed, unfruitful and in the tomb. (Remember that the pharisees used CRAFT to kill Jesus and seal him in a tomb!) The first thing the Jehu company does is drive the arrow of the Lord through the heart of those works so that they fall dead upon the stolen ground of the royal priesthood:

2Ki 9:24 And Jehu drew a bow with his full strength, and smote Jehoram (Ahab and Jezebel's son) between his arms, and the arrow went out at his heart, and he sunk down in his chariot. 2Ki 9:25 Then said Jehu to Bidkar his captain, Take up, and cast him in the portion of the field of Naboth the Jezreelite: for remember how that, when we rode together after Ahab his father, the LORD laid this burden (prophesy) upon him; 2Ki 9:26 Surely I have seen yesterday the blood of Naboth, and the blood of his sons, says the LORD; and I will recompense you in this portion of land, says the LORD. Now therefore take and cast him into the portion of ground, according to the word of the LORD.

Something interesting to note here is that Jehu attempted to deal with Ahab after the murder of Naboth and his sons (probably having heard of Elijah's decree) but did not succeed because he had not yet been anointed as king. He heard the Lord's heart concerning recompense but it was some time before it was manifested. Many attempts to deal with unrighteous authority and injustice coming against our lives have also not succeeded because God's appointed time of execution of His judgments was yet to arrive. Only once the double portion kingly anointing is poured out in the inner chambers are we equipped to cut off our enemies completely. The prophetic decree is released and then strengthened and finally executed. How Jehu must have pondered and nurtured that decree within his heart in the in-between years when Ahab's unrighteous son was allowed to reign and carried on using Naboth's land to grow vegetables instead of the vines that were supposed to bring forth the best wine. Yet, he was restrained by the Spirit until the appointed time of release like an arrow straight from the bow of God. In the same way, Christ is depicted as restraining himself for a long time before arising as a mighty man:

Isa 42:14 I have held my peace for a long time; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.

In the same way, the mighty men are released from the HOLD in the heavenlies and go straight like arrows to their appointed destinations in the nations.

The second thing Jehu does is deal with Jezebel. He commands the eunuchs to cast her down and he rides over her with his chariot wheels. The eunuchs depict those who have been rendered unfruitful themselves so that they may function as slaves of Jezebel. Remember the man with the black pen in my dream? He ended up with the name of Jesus upon his arm (depicting his works) God's desire is that his people who have been rendered eunuchs by spiritual witchcraft would be empowered to cast those demonic forces which have ruled over them to destruction, thus freeing themselves to be fruitful in the kingdom of God:

Isa 56:3 ...neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. Isa 56:4 For thus says the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; Isa 56:5 Even to them will I give in my house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

The shout of Jehu galvanized the eunuchs into action and they cooperated in casting Jezebel to her doom. When the shout of a king is heard, chains and paralysis are removed and those who have previously served Jezebel defect to newly appointed king Jehu. The spirit of might liberates all who hear the sound! As the shout goes forth, there is an explosion in the spiritual realm and Jezebel's wicked reign over the saints of God is destroyed. The kingly anointing deals with both the fruit and the root of the spiritual attack against the priests of God, just as Malachi 4 says – the wicked are left with neither root nor branch!

Jehu trod the wicked down just as is described in Malachi 4!

2Ki 9:35 And they went to bury her, but they found no more of her than the skull and the feet and the palms of her hands. 2Ki 9:36 And they came again and told him. And he said, This is the Word of the Lord which He spoke by His servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel the dogs shall eat the flesh of Jezebel. 2Ki 9:37 And the dead body of Jezebel shall be as dung on the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel, so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel.

The fact that Jezebel ends up as dung or manure on the field of Naboth is very significant. I love God's sense of humor. Soon after having another dream where I was shown an aerial view of some land with a particular field highlighted and a voice told me to repossess Naboth's field, I was driving along and right in front of me there was a tipper truck heaped high with steaming fresh manure! Immediately the Lord said, “that's the remains of Jezebel and her works which have been arrayed against you. They are even now on their way to fertilize your repossessed field!”

Naboth (which means 'fruits') and his family were robbed and unfruitful because of the schemes of Jezebel to steal their inheritance but when the kingly anointing was poured out and the judgments of God executed, all that the enemy intended for evil was turned for good. Great fruitfulness was restored to them using the dead bodies of their enemies to fertilize the fields! Hallelujah! The land of our inheritance is once more released to yield the very best wine and bring forth all that God intended.

Psa 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Psa 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; Psa 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; Psa 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; Psa 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honor have all his saints. Praise the LORD.

God's judgment upon Jezebel is a threefold process; two prophetic decrees released in increasing measure and intensity and then the release of a fiery kingly anointing that breaks every chain and executes the judgment written upon principalities and powers.

Rev 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

When the priestly prayers of those who have prayed the prophetic decrees of God are mingled with incense and fire from the altar of God is released on the earth, there are thunderings and lightnings and voices heard. The mighty men are those whose lives have been laying upon the altar of God until they have become coals of fire, consumed with the fiery zeal of the Lord of Hosts. Then they are released and cast on the earth, speaking the words of God and releasing the revelation of Heaven which causes the earth to shake and the judgments written to be executed!

Selah

Christine

part three to follow

Kayla Boyd

Posted: 05/15/2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged Quote Kayla Boyd

Christine Beads wrote:

The fact that Jezebel ends up as dung or manure on the field of Naboth is very significant. I love God's sense of humor... “that's the remains of Jezebel and her works which have been arrayed against you. They are even now on their way to fertilize your repossessed field!”

Naboth (which means 'fruits') and his family were robbed and unfruitful because of the schemes of Jezebel to steal their inheritance but when the kingly anointing was poured out and the judgments of God executed, all that the enemy intended for evil was turned for good. Great fruitfulness was restored to them using the dead bodies of their enemies to fertilize the fields! Hallelujah! The land of our inheritance is once more released to yield the very best wine and bring forth all that God intended.

The mighty men are those whose lives have been laying upon the altar of God until they have become coals of fire, consumed with the fiery zeal of the Lord of Hosts. Then they are released and cast on the earth, speaking the words of God and releasing the revelation of Heaven which causes the earth to shake and the judgments written to be executed!

Christine, I read this and my jaw dropped. This revelation of how Jezebel's work shall serve as fertilizer is the most profound revelation and yes, very humoring!

Thank you, your post has brought me to tears. Its like you just wrote about my life for the past 6/7 years! Little by little Father has been revealing insightful things to me amist the chaos around me. And now, "I've been quiet long enough. I've held back, biting my tongue. But now I'm letting loose, letting go, like a woman who's having a baby" This is how I have been for the past few months. A rekindling of zeal and its so strong within me, sometimes I feel like I will explode; I can literally feel the fire in my bones.

Every test, every trial, my tears, the pain, the accusations, the lies, the warfare and even my failures have all worked a wonderful thing within me. All the pressing and crushing and pruning has yeilded a faith purer than gold; and I wouldnt trade it for anything

Bless you,

Kayla

Christine Beads

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Isn't it glorious Kayla.The more I think about it , the more I want to laugh. All that the enemy camp has thought up against us will only serve to improve the quantity and quality of the fruit that comes forth from our lives.

What a delightful finale! Isn't God awesome!?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version