OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Mighty Men Emerging - part three Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Christine Beads

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/17/2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Fresh Oil Releases

Mighty Men Emerging – part 3

While meditating on all the Lord had shown me concerning the release of His mighty men, I had a third dream on the 40th day of the omer. This in itself is significant as the number 40 speaks of the end of a wilderness season, the end of trial and testing and it is also the age at which the Jews believe a man is competent to judge in matters of the Law.

I dreamed that my husband and I were preparing to cross over a busy street in a city with many skyscrapers. A white jet shaped like a triangle flew quite low over our heads and disappeared behind a building. Then we heard a crash and thought it must have flown into a building. Memories of 9/11 flooded my mind. However it reappeared and seemed to be flying well except that a piece of its left side was missing. Suddenly without warning it plunged into an expanse and disappeared from view extremely fast. Many people stood gazing into the water. I said we must make space for the rescue services to get close enough to the edge of the water. I saw a firetruck in the distance but it didn't come in our direction . In fact no rescue of any kind was attempted. No sign of life came from below the water and the surface was calm and still. I asked my husband how many seats the plane had and he said 30. Then someone indicated that the water was as deep as a three story building and I thought then that a man may have survived the crash.(end of dream)

Here is the interpretation of the dream I received: The city represents Babylon and the world system. Babylon is described in the Bible as a place of much traffic. My husband and I preparing to cross over to the other side refers to a time of transition and change. The triangle shape of the plane is a reference to the Greek letter Delta, which is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet, four being the number denoting time. On the fourth day of creation God placed the stars in the heavens to give light on the earth. Using the understanding derived from my previous dream, HELD within this airCRAFT are thirty people, the number 30 referring to the age at which men were considered of full age and ready for ministry in Jesus' day. Delta is also the engineering symbol denoting 'change'.

The aircraft disappears from view and a crash is heard. I believe that there are multiple layers of meaning in this dream. On a natural level, at the TIME of hearing of the GREEK crash (financial) in the world system, change is coming. The reminder of the twin towers event also alludes to a financial crash. Once the aircraft reappeared, it had changed shape as a piece was missing. The shape it formed is the Hebrew letter Mem, which looks like a triangle with a piece missing on the left bottom side. This is called an open Mem which always appears in the middle of a word and represents the revealed truth of God. A closed Mem denoted the concealed truth of God. The numerical value of Mem is 40 and it symbolizes water, the ocean of knowledge and wisdom of God.

I believe that the 30 people in the HOLD of the jet symbolize the mighty men of God who have been held back and within a system born of a Greek mindset until the appointed time of change. The Greeks placed a heavy emphasis on the human intellect, the thoughts and reasonings of the human mind and philosophy, whereas Hebrew thought places an emphasis on the Spirit. So we see that at the time of the financial crash in the systems of this world, there will be a breakthrough and the hold of Greek or humanistic thinking upon the mighty men of God will be irrevocably changed, as in from one language alphabet to another! The Truth of God that was previously concealed will be revealed and briefly be seen and recognized before these mighty men go plunging straight into the water of the nations. Although in the natural it seems a disaster has taken place in the CRASH, it has actually served as release mechanism which has propelled the mighty men straight to their appointed assignments. The disaster is not a disaster as evidenced by the non-arrival of rescue trucks. The absence of any ripples or wake upon the surface of the water alludes to those who are led by the Spirit:

Joh 3:8 The wind blows where it wills, and you hear the voice thereof, but know not where it comes from, and where it goes to: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

The man who survives the jet crash is the manchild, a company of mighty men who have reached maturity and the measure of the perfect man. All flesh is destroyed in the process. The reference to the water being three stories deep alludes to the release of the depth of the Truth of God, the threefold things of God. There is no sign of life on the surface of the water because these mighty men are dead to self - its no longer me who lives but Christ who lives in me. The jet plunging into the water and delivering the manchild to the nations is equivalent to the string of motor cars being released from the heavenlies and plunging into the water in my previous dream.

On the 12th of May, the Lord confirmed this dream by a sign. Not coincidentally this is the day Jesus ascended to heaven after forty days of post-resurrection teaching and aligning amongst His disciples. The sign was seen in the crash of an aircraft in Libya during which all passengers except one child were killed. This boy, aged nine, was found still strapped into his seat on the ground with his legs broken. Here we see a picture of the MANCHILD being found SEATED in his HEAVENLY SEAT and all flesh having been destroyed. The broken legs refer to the practice of breaking the legs of those who have been crucified in order to hasten death. So here we see that the coming crash of the world systems will attend to any remaining tendency for those who are part of the manchild to stand on their own two feet. There will be a complete dependence on the One who carries them and they will speedily enter into rest. The age of the boy being 9 speaks both of fruit and judgment. His name is Ruben which means 'look, a son'! Reuben was the firstborn son of Jacob – once more a reference to the manchild company coming forth in the spirit of Christ, who was the first-born from among the dead.

An interesting point in this tragedy is that this plane was one of three carriers who bore the number 9.9.99 on their tails; this being the date on which the African Union was born. As my friend Art at http://newine.wordpress.com brought to light, the anthem of the African Union says ”O Sons and Daughters of Africa, Flesh of the Sun and Flesh of the Sky, let us make Africa the tree of life”. We all know that Christ is the Tree of Life and so this is symbolic of a situation like the people at the Tower of Babel who were attempting, through unity, to build a tower to the heavens and declare themselves to be god. Therefore judgment is coming upon the Babylonian systems which try to deify the thoughts and selfish fleshly ambitions of man.

Bullinger says this of the number NINE:

It is the last of the digits, and thus marks the end; and is significant of the conclusion of a matter.

It is akin to the number six, six being the sum of its factors (3x3=9, and 3+3=6), and is thus significant of the end of man, and the summation of all man's works. Nine is, therefore, THE NUMBER OF FINALITY OR JUDGMENT, for judgment is committed unto Jesus as "the Son of man" (John 5:27; Acts 17:31). It marks the completeness, the end and issue of all things as to man—the judgment of man and all his works.

Nine is judgment, especially divine judgment, and the conclusion of the whole matter so far as man is concerned.

But nine is the square of three, and three is the number of Divine perfection, as well as the number peculiar to the Holy Spirit. It is not surprising, therefore, to find that this number denotes finality in divine things. There are nine fruit of the Spirit and nine gifts.

So we see here that the crash in my dream refers to God's judgment and receiving fruit according to the way we have lived our lives; destruction to that which originates in the flesh and fruitfulness for those who have sown to the Spirit.

Isa 3:10 Say to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

Isa 3:11 Woe to the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

So Beloved, through this dream I believe the Lord is releasing understanding concerning the timing of the release of His mighty men into ministry, the good works He has prepared for them before the foundation of the earth. It also demonstrates how God will use the events occurring in the world system as triggers to remove barriers and any remaining HOLD upon the manchild and release His sharpened arrows straight to their targets in the nations of this world. It is time for the threefold truths of God to be released, as three is the number of Divine Perfection. As never before, we will see the fulfillment of these verses before our eyes:

Isa 60:1 Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. Isa 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon you, and his glory shall be seen upon you.

May the Lord add understanding and revelation to this word as you ponder these things.

In His love

Christine

Christine Beads

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/17/2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

just another thought which came as I posted this.

The white jet holding the 30 occupants also alludes to the alabaster jar which was broken and the fragrance released to fill the whole house as their lives are poured out for Christ. The anointing of the alabaster jar was poured out on the Body of Christ to prepare it for burial...Previously they have been entombed within this alabaster 'coffin', able to SEE but not released to communicate the Truths they see from their position above the Babylonian system going on in both the church and the world. Then after the crash, the language was released to communicate spiritual things in spiritual words!!

Christine

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version