Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: EMPOWERED SONS OF GOD AND SPIRITUAL PRETENDERS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/09/2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Empowered Sons of God and Spiritual Pretenders

By Ron McGatlin

The light becomes brighter as the darkness intensifies. God is calling for a people to come into a higher place of greater spiritual light and holiness. The call is going out for many to come into a fresh outpouring of the Spirit of God and be lifted higher.

There is a great need for mighty men and women of God to arise and throw off all restraints, laying aside all weights to allow the Spirit of Christ within to bring forth the ultimate works of the kingdom of God to overcome evil with good. The tide of darkness can only be stemmed by a massive turning of mankind back to Almighty God our creator. God will have a holy people to rule and reign with Him on earth as it is in heaven.

God is not preventing evil from destroying evil. There is no ultimate victory in ungodliness. The end of the evil destroyer is destruction. The end of the godly is victory and peace.

Deep darkness is spreading across the world. For many years the poison of spiritual darkness has been gushing into the world and infecting the nations. It is much like the gulf oil well that is gushing from the depths, spreading death across the gulf and the land.

There has been little restraining force to slow the flow of darkness that flows from the wellhead of mass media and secular humanistic education. Over the past century higher education systems became the training ground for godless people to spread the darkness through media, education, religion, and now government. All areas of societal life are now infiltrated with ungodly darkness.

There must be a response from those who will hear God’s call for a redemption generation and become fully connected into the ultimate dynamo of the power of God - a generation that will move by His Spirit with the authority of the throne of God in heaven.

The end is at hand for the lukewarm, half-hearted Christian era. The time of impure mixture and human hierarchical systems standing in the place of God in His temple (the hearts of His people) is ending. The corrupt Christian religious systems of spiritual pretenders that replaced the powerful reality of God in His people has not only failed to restrain evil, but has become so infected that it is a major stumbling block to those who seek the reality of God.

The Christian world is under siege and loosing ground rapidly. The all-powerful kingdom of God that is potentially available to every child of God is not present in Babylonian style religion. The power is not there to stop the intense false religious subversive armies from infiltrating and devouring the world.

Friends, I am not speaking doom and gloom. God is speaking clearly but few are hearing. A deep cloud of dark fog has induced deep slumber and acute deception has taken the hearts and minds of the people. Men and women of substance in the social and governmental order of the nations are embracing the darkness. They have been educated and trained in lies on a scale not seen since the dark ages. The foundation of the secular humanist, new agers, and all of the false eastern religionist is a boggy swamp of deception that is propagated by demonic spirits.

The inflamed false eastern religious political systems currently devouring the world like a biblical plague of locusts are actually being greeted and welcomed by the spiritual pretenders posing as Christian church and governments. The blind are leading the blind. The spiritual pretenders will soon meet their end. If you are pretending spirituality turn now, repent, and seek the reality of the true Spirit of God in Christ. Pluck out or cut off whatever you must to enter into real life of Christ in you by His Spirit.

There are NO political, diplomatic, or militant solutions to the worldwide gushing flow of darkness covering the masses like the blood-colored oil covering the waters of the gulf. The greatest minds and all the tactical technical maneuvers that man can come up with will not cleanse the hearts of people and stem the tide of spiritual darkness from devastating the lands with deadly contamination.

If you are reading this at the time of its writing, you live in the early part of the most extreme times ever upon earth. There have been many times of the same intensity but never as wide spread in such a vast population on this planet. The shear mass of this extremely intense season is unprecedented in history.

As intense as the darkness is the light of God is even more intense. Holy fire like lightening from heaven is implanted in descending clouds from heaven. The rolling lightening from heaven is available to roll across the land destroying evil and producing the greatest harvest ever.

Arise men and women of God, and be consumed in the fire of the Spirit of God. Become a living dynamo of the fire of God - empty of self and cleansed of darkness moving in the wind of the Spirit spreading fire across the land that shall not be quenched and will illuminate the world with the light of God. Now is the day of salvation now is the day to explode with the fire of God everywhere you go and with everyone you meet. Let the light of God shine while there is yet day for the night has come upon many but the darkness will not prevail with the light coming forth in full power of the love and wisdom of ALMIGHTY GOD.

IT IS NOT BY MIGHT NOR BY POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/10/2010 at 2:41pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/09/2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES YES !!!!THANK YOU RON!!!!!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/09/2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES! YES! YES! God bless you, Ron, beyond what you can ask or imagine...words here that need to be heeded & not just read. "The kingdoms of the world are becoming the Kingdom of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and HE WILL REIGN FOREVER & EVER."

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 06/09/2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Arise men and women of God and be consumed in the fire of the Spirit of God. Become a living dynamo of the fire of God empty of self and cleansed of darkness moving in the wind of the Spirit spreading fire across the land that shall not be quenched and will illuminate the world with the light of God. Now is the day of salvation now is the day to explode with the fire of God everywhere you go and with everyone you meet. Let the light of God shine while there is yet day for the night has come upon many but the darkness will not prevail with the light coming forth in full power of the love and wisdom of ALMIGHTY GOD.

amen

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Pieter Mesu

Posted: 06/10/2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Hi Ron, I don´t know if you read my message this morning (my morning), but I was wrong about the election. The PVV (also liberal, rightwing) has become the third largest party, instead of the second, as I said. I must say I am much relieved. I do not like the ´integrity´ of the first man.

We have a multiparty system, as I said this morning.

I trust the Lord to provide us with a good solution. Prophetically seen..

I´ve been hearing in the spirit for months..beedig nothing. Beedigen means justify by law. I thought it might refer to our queen or to someone I know who is an official english translator, she´s also ´beedigd´ it reads on her webpage. 

One night I felt the spirit of the Lord lead me to the volkrant online, while hearing beedigen. The sublines underneath a picture were not correct. It read ´Queen beedigd government´, but it was a wrong subtitle, since their was at the time of reading no goverment at all. Also..i heard for quite a couple of days ..and do not fast..this gave me the impression someone was fasting, this was before reading the subtitles. I cannor refind the picture, but it was for me a moment of revelation.  Then I knew for sure, bc I was instructed and read the subtitle, on which I noticed it was wrong.

What I´m trying to say is ..I think our Queen may have consulted the Lord and I may have been hearing this..Her christmasspeeches are for sure spiritfilled.

Our land is save in Gods hands, as long as we bow our heads and pray.  

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 06/10/2010 at 1:40pm

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/10/2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Ron Wrote:
Quote:
God is calling for a people to come into a higher place of greater spiritual light and holiness. The call is going out for many to come into a fresh outpouring of the Spirit of God and be lifted higher.

There is a great need for mighty men and women of God to arise and throw off all restraints, laying aside all weights to allow the Spirit of Christ within to bring forth the ultimate works of the kingdom of God to overcome evil with good. The tide of darkness can only be stemmed by a massive turning of mankind back to Almighty God our creator. God will have a holy people to rule and reign with Him on earth as it is in heaven.

Martin Wrote:
Quote:

Now comes the Time and now is that which was spoken by the Prophet Joel.
 Now is the Time that darkness must contend with The Light of the World. 

The Spiritual Battle has begun, the Angels of Great Tribulation as spoken by John are being prepared.

The Lord Our God has Spoken and His Word has not come back Void, nor has it Changed from the Foundations of the Earth. 

For those who Hear and Speak my Words shall understand what the Spirit says to the Church. 

The Days of Old have passed away and the New Birth Pangs shall come, Behold the Earth is about to Give Birth for her pain they shall not bear. 

May Jesus Christ give us strength and boldness to stand in Peace, and Love and Shine as the Brightness of His coming in all of His Glory. And may God be blessed forever, Amen

Amen Martin. This thing is much bigger than any of us can think in our natural minds. -  Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/10/2010 at 3:09pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/11/2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

There are NO political, diplomatic, or militant solutions to the worldwide gushing flow of darkness covering the masses like the blood-colored oil covering the waters of the gulf. The greatest minds and all the tactical technical maneuvers that man can come up with will not cleanse the hearts of people and stem the tide of spiritual darkness from devastating the lands with deadly contamination.

If you are reading this at the time of its writing, you live in the early part of the most extreme times ever upon earth. There have been many times of the same intensity but never as wide spread in such a vast population on this planet. The shear mass of this extremely intense season is unprecedented in history.

As intense as the darkness is the light of God is even more intense. Holy fire like lightening from heaven is implanted in descending clouds from heaven. The rolling lightening from heaven is available to roll across the land destroying evil and producing the greatest harvest ever.

Arise men and women of God, and be consumed in the fire of the Spirit of God. Become a living dynamo of the fire of God - empty of self and cleansed of darkness moving in the wind of the Spirit spreading fire across the land that shall not be quenched and will illuminate the world with the light of God. Now is the day of salvation now is the day to explode with the fire of God everywhere you go and with everyone you meet. Let the light of God shine while there is yet day for the night has come upon many but the darkness will not prevail with the light coming forth in full power of the love and wisdom of ALMIGHTY GOD.

Ron

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 06/12/2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Amen.

Helen Overholt

Posted: 06/12/2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Ron this is excellent! The HOLY ONE has also been revealing this to me. You put into Words what the HE has shown me in spirit. Many of HIS People are not being awakened inside. The sound has been summoned to arise but who will heed the call. The times have most definetely changed. Both spiritual & natural.....

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/13/2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Amen Helen, Time to awaken and come up higher to places we have not been before in the Spirit.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/13/2010 at 1:30pm
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/13/2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Samson could do nothing until the Spirit of God was upon him and his hair represented God's integrity .

God's integrity and his anointing parallel each other . . .

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 06/14/2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Jeff Kingshot Wrote:
Quote:

Samson could do nothing until the Spirit of God was upon him and his hair represented God's integrity .

I recognize that Jeff. But we can always do something, like praising, praying, thanking, worshipping isn´t it? (write provoking articles)

Ron McGatlin Wrote:
Quote:

and come up higher to places we have not been before in the Spirit.

Amen: 18 The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn,
       shining ever brighter till the full light of day. (Proverbs 4)

Love the full chapter, it was my prayer for today.

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/14/2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Amen Jeff,

God uses clean pipes to flow His most precious oil through. The presence of God as the Spirit of Christ dwelling with us is the grace that empowers a cleansed, pure and holy life. We are reconciled to God through His DEATH. However, we are saved, set apart, sanctified, healed, and delivered by His LIFE. This does not mean His life on earth but His life now in us living His holy life producing His character in us. Praise God!

Rom 5:10  For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 06/15/2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Ron McGatlin wrote:

God uses clean pipes to flow His most precious oil through. The presence of God as the Spirit of Christ dwelling with us is the grace that empowers a cleansed, pure and holy life. We are reconciled to God through His DEATH. However, we are saved, set apart, sanctified, healed, and delivered by His LIFE. This does not mean His life on earth but His life now in us living His holy life producing His character in us.

Praise the Lord Ron!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version