Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/18/2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Wind of the Spirit - The Breath of God

By Ron McGatlin

A fresh shift in intensity of the awareness of the wind of the Spirit of God is occurring. This wave of intensification began to impact some people in different places about three weeks ago. With me and some around me, it was preceded by a sense of God-given dissatisfaction with the status quo.

Wherever a few people who are hungry for the reality of the manifest presence of God come together in unity with expectant hearts, the wind of Holy Spirit is stirring with increased life. Hearts are excited with intensified life and increased awareness in the spiritual realm.

The wind of the Holy Spirit appears to be gaining strength like an Atlantic hurricane advancing over warm water. A mighty outpouring of the Spirit of God promises to make landfall. The winds are already blowing causing a deeper and stronger resolve to abandon the cares of this world to catch the wind and be lifted like an eagle to greater heights of spiritual life in Christ Jesus.

The updraft wind of the Spirit is bringing increased awareness of the manifest presence of God increasing life within and among His people. Strong life-changing spiritual dreams, visions, and revelations are occurring changing the hearts of people in preparation to receive this next level of spiritual growth and maturity.

Past hindrances are dissolving.

Many Christians have been steered away from the greater life of Christ manifesting more fully by the Holy Spirit in their lives. Erroneous religious teachings and reports of significant abuses and failures have hardened their hearts regarding the fullness of the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Hearts are being circumcised. Flesh is being cut away. The spiritual life of power and wisdom is empowering people to cast off religious rocks and break up the hardened ground of their hearts. 

There is a refreshing wind of the true baptism of the Holy Spirit with power beginning to flow. Many who have resisted the promise of the Father to be baptized (fully immersed and saturated) in the Holy Spirit are going to seek and receive a greater level of love, peace, power, and joy in the Holy Spirit. Increased dissatisfaction with religious systems that fail to bring real life along with oppression from eroding life conditions will cause many to turn to God with their whole hearts and receive a greater reality of the life of Christ by the Holy Spirit.

Many others who in the past have known and walked in the power and love of the baptism of the Holy Spirit have lost the fire of the intense life of Christ Jesus that once flowed in their hearts and out to others. God is not going to just restore them to the place where they once were. God desires to take His people to a higher place of life in Him, full of glory and characterized by the pure holy life of Christ Jesus. God will pour out to those who diligently seek Him with their whole hearts.

This outpouring is not only intense; it is also broad. Whether two or three people or many thousands are gathered, the presence and life of Christ Jesus can be poured out by the Holy Spirit. This outpouring of the Spirit will be greater than those of the recent past. It is not greater because God is doing something different. It is greater because there are more humble, pure-hearted, holy people desperate to receive it. This is an outpouring that stems from and moves into the reality of the kingdom of God. It will be led by Christ Jesus in millions of ordinary people.

Though the move of God may have ebb and flow, it will never end and will culminate in the fullness of the reality of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

The breath of God will flow supernatural power and strength into ordinary people with pure hearts. The sons of God will no longer be short of the breath of God.  This is already coming forth and will eventually explode on the scene of earth like green grass in warm springtime. The great fields of grass will mature into a great harvest of seed in preparation for the coming harsh winter season in which the Spirit will increase and not decrease though buried under the cold barrenness of winter. The grass-roots spiritual outpouring will only grow stronger in the dark season

God breathe into us Your fire of holiness, love, and power!

Pray and seek Him with your whole heart, with all the strength you have. Gather in homes, work places, or wherever with a few desperate people that you are spiritually close to, and cry out to God to give you a new heart that will more fully flow the life of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit in power and love. Christ Jesus will baptize you or re-submerge you in the Holy Spirit and fire to flow the intimate and powerful reality of the mighty Wind of God, Christ Jesus.

The breath of God greatly strengthens the Body.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 08/19/2010 at 2:24pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Ron McGatlin wrote:

The breath of God will flow supernatural power and strength into ordinary people with pure hearts. The sons of God will no longer be short of the breath of God.  This is already coming forth and will eventually explode on the scene of earth like green grass in warm springtime. The great fields of grass will mature into a great harvest of seed in preparation for the coming harsh winter season in which the Spirit will increase and not decrease though buried under the cold barrenness of winter. The grass-roots spiritual outpouring will only grow stronger in the dark season

Amen!!

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Pat Thompson

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged Quote Pat Thompson

Hallelujah!

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES YES!!!!!

THE WIND IS BLOWING THE EAGLES FLY

The wind is blowing

The eagles fly

Soaring for Jesus

And the reason he died

The trumpet is sounding

Come gather all

Singing prepare ye

The way of the Lord

The wind is blowing

The eagles fly

Soaring for Jesus

And the reason he died

The trumpet is sounding

Come gather all

Singing prepare ye

The way of the Lord

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 08/18/2010 at 3:40pm

alicia myers

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

AMEN!

I love the title of this. Last night at this church I have been going to almost every night, he preached on the WIND and RAIN of the SPIRIT OF GOD...and the RAIN of God that is about to fall..

In between the breaks of him preaching we heard a LOUD LONG rumble of thunder... So timely, So like God...GLORY! THE RAIN IS ON THE WA
Y..

Edited by alicia myers on 08/18/2010 at 3:04pm

Bill Evans

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Praise God

Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES LORD!!! Baptize us in YOUR HOLY FIRE!!!  Let YOUR winds catch our flames and IGNITE us into YOUR BURNING INFURNOS Of HOLINESS, LOVE & POWER!

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/19/2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Gene Redlin

Posted: 08/20/2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged Quote Gene Redlin

This is really true.  We are going thru to go thru.  The enemy hates this.  He is also on the attack.  So expect warfare as this new awareness grows.  Darkness and light cannot coexist. 

Darkness will try to overcome the light but the Light of the World will push back the dark.

Thank God for His Move in Us.
View Gene Redlin's Profile Search for other posts by Gene Redlin Visit Gene Redlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/21/2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

From email:

Your latest O.H. article had so much confirmation in it for me.. I forwarded it on to my intercessor friends.. I know they will appreciate it also.

About 3 weeks ago I began experiencing what I called a "divine dissatisfaction" Growing with intensity inside of me.. Then I went to my Fri. morn. intercessory prayer group where the leader was asking us to discuss & pray into the verse, " Having a form of Godliness, but denying the Power thereof.."  Well, that hit the nail on the head for me, because my groaning and moaning on the inside, was all for the Manifested Power of God and how we "deny" the Power first of all, in our own minds, our own opinions,  we think we know..then we go about  controlling everything and everyone.

When our leader brought up this verse, I knew why I had been feeling like I didn't fit the mold or the box, - Christ in Me doesn't fit in the box either.  And although our so called contemporary churches talk about not wanting to be "religious" and may not "look" religious like the Catholic church  my friends grew up in,   or the formal Lutheran Church we were married in.. they still have their "form" , they just come in a different package.. and we still expect God to come and show up and "fit" into our Box or form.  (and all the people are supposed to con-form)

I heard the Lord say, " Relinquish All to Me and I will Empower You!"

I had a dream 6 years ago now, in which there were hundreds of people gathered on the beach, -it was the Body of Christ, and the Holy Spirit just sovereignly poured out on them in such  a powerful way.  It was not because of a denomination or church, or traveling evangelist, - It was the Lord!  That dream created in me such a Hunger for God to come in Power that we even moved to Wilmington, and my "calling" if you will, has been to walk on the beach and Pray, Call for His Kingdom to Come on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I just wanted to share this with you and let you know how much your words "supported" and "encouraged" me.Thank you so much.

God Bless You!

KDV

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 08/21/2010 at 8:08am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/21/2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

THANK YOU LORD!!!! MANY EYES AND  ARE EARS OPENING!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/22/2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks to all of you for your sincere responses. This is a most exciting time at least for me but I believe for many. One has only to reach up to enter into the wind of spiritual awareness in the heavenly realm. It is glorious to watch as God brings forth His people. Truly Jesus and His people are coming through. Praise God with all your strength.

Wherever a few people who are hungry for the reality of the manifest presence of God come together in unity with expectant hearts, the wind of Holy Spirit is stirring with increased life. Hearts are excited with intensified life and increased awareness in the spiritual realm.

The wind of the Holy Spirit appears to be gaining strength like an Atlantic hurricane advancing over warm water. A mighty outpouring of the Spirit of God promises to make landfall. The winds are already blowing causing a deeper and stronger resolve to abandon the cares of this world to catch the wind and be lifted like an eagle to greater heights of spiritual life in Christ Jesus.

The updraft wind of the Spirit is bringing increased awareness of the manifest presence of God increasing life within and among His people. Strong life-changing spiritual dreams, visions, and revelations are occurring changing the hearts of people in preparation to receive this next level of spiritual growth and maturity.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 08/22/2010 at 2:56pm
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/22/2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Thank you Ron..Bless you!!!

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 08/23/2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

There was suddenly a new refreshing (cool) wind blowing through the windows this morning and I started to sing a new song about the Wind of the Spirit and was doing so as I opened OH and immediately saw this article with the same title at the same time.  LOL!  God is GOOD!  :)

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/23/2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Stacey Yerian wrote:

There was suddenly a new refreshing (cool) wind blowing through the windows this morning and I started to sing a new song about the Wind of the Spirit and was doing so as I opened OH and immediately saw this article with the same title at the same time.  LOL!  God is GOOD!  :)

Amen Stacey, A fresh wind of God is blowing. The breath of God is breathing fresh life in His people. We are seeing people who have staunchly stood against the work of the Holy Spirit coming to life in the Sprit. It is amazing to watch. A group who have resisted for years showed up in my living room yesterday, Sunday morning, to say, we want to move ahead into the things of the Spirit but don't know how. I love it when that happens. One previously shy 16 year old girl wound up in the bathroom repeatedly shouting Hallelujah as loud as she could. She came back into the room and wanted prayer for more. The Lord said she was going to be a spark plug so I call her Sparky now.

Ron

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 08/24/2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Ron.  That is so wonderful to have that take place in your livingroom.  Like the nickname also.  You all must be having a ton of fun!!!  

What you also communicated in this post regarding the grass coming into maturity to produce a seed harvest to sustain through the coming harsh winter that will not be buried rings so true in my Spirit.  (I need to review how to do the quotes).

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/24/2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Stacey, when you have done quotes that did not work before, you had it all right except the final end quote signal you left out this /. You put bracket quote bracket and it shoul have been bracket slash quote bracket. [/quote]. The first part was correct. The slash indicates the end of whatever it immediately proceeds.

Here is an easy to remember way to quote.

Name Wrote[xquote]Text To Be Quoted[/quote]
with the x removed

It will then look like this:
Name Wrote
Quote:
Text that you want to quote

Ron

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/24/2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Ron McGatlin wrote:
 This is a most exciting time at least for me but I believe for many. One has only to reach up to enter into the wind of spiritual awareness in the heavenly realm. It is glorious to watch as God brings forth His people. Truly Jesus and His people are coming through. Praise God with all your strength.

yes!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 08/24/2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

The enemy may hate this, Gene, but he is about as powerless to stop it as ants on an ant hill trying to stop a steam roller.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/02/2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Wind of the Spirit - The Breath of God

By Ron McGatlin

A fresh shift in intensity of the awareness of the wind of the Spirit of God is occurring. This wave of intensification began to impact some people in different places about three weeks ago. With me and some around me, it was preceded by a sense of God-given dissatisfaction with the status quo.

Past hindrances are dissolving.

Many Christians have been steered away from the greater life of Christ manifesting more fully by the Holy Spirit in their lives. Erroneous religious teachings and reports of significant abuses and failures have hardened their hearts regarding the fullness of the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Hearts are being circumcised. Flesh is being cut away. The spiritual life of power and wisdom is empowering people to cast off religious rocks and break up the hardened ground of their hearts. 

There is a refreshing wind of the true baptism of the Holy Spirit with power beginning to flow. Many who have resisted the promise of the Father to be baptized (fully immersed and saturated) in the Holy Spirit are going to seek and receive a greater level of love, peace, power, and joy in the Holy Spirit. Increased dissatisfaction with religious systems that fail to bring real life along with oppression from eroding life conditions will cause many to turn to God with their whole hearts and receive a greater reality of the life of Christ by the Holy Spirit.

Many others who in the past have known and walked in the power and love of the baptism of the Holy Spirit have lost the fire of the intense life of Christ Jesus that once flowed in their hearts and out to others. God is not going to just restore them to the place where they once were. God desires to take His people to a higher place of life in Him, full of glory and characterized by the pure holy life of Christ Jesus. God will pour out to those who diligently seek Him with their whole hearts.

This outpouring is not only intense; it is also broad. Whether two or three people or many thousands are gathered, the presence and life of Christ Jesus can be poured out by the Holy Spirit. This outpouring of the Spirit will be greater than those of the recent past. It is not greater because God is doing something different. It is greater because there are more humble, pure-hearted, holy people desperate to receive it. This is an outpouring that stems from and moves into the reality of the kingdom of God. It will be led by Christ Jesus in millions of ordinary people.

Though the move of God may have ebb and flow, it will never end and will culminate in the fullness of the reality of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

The breath of God will flow supernatural power and strength into ordinary people with pure hearts. The sons of God will no longer be short of the breath of God.  This is already coming forth and will eventually explode on the scene of earth like green grass in warm springtime. The great fields of grass will mature into a great harvest of seed in preparation for the coming harsh winter season in which the Spirit will increase and not decrease though buried under the cold barrenness of winter. The grass-roots spiritual outpouring will only grow stronger in the dark season

God breathe into us Your fire of holiness, love, and power!

Pray and seek Him with your whole heart, with all the strength you have. Gather in homes, work places, or wherever with a few desperate people that you are spiritually close to, and cry out to God to give you a new heart that will more fully flow the life of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit in power and love. Christ Jesus will baptize you or re-submerge you in the Holy Spirit and fire to flow the intimate and powerful reality of the mighty Wind of God, Christ Jesus.

The breath of God greatly strengthens the Body.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version