Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest December 16, 2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/16/2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Issue
1. Meeting The Real Jesus
2. Changing of Seasons
3. Striving to Walk Circumspectly

Top News Headlines

Subscribe to OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Meeting The Real Jesus

By Ron McGatlin
(Beginning in 2011 and maturing in 2012 much of the Body of Christ will progressively meet the real Jesus and become fully connected to the true HEAD Christ Jesus!)

Have we really met Christ Jesus? Is it possible that we have met Jesus the Savior and Healer but yet have not met the fullness of Christ Jesus the King of kings, Lord of lords, and the Husband of the Bride?

Our Lord, as we know Him now, is awesome and supremely life giving. The Jesus we have already met is the source and the focus of our lives. Yet, we long for more. Many of us who have walked with Him in the Holy Spirit are still seeking and desperately desiring greater fulfillment of Christ Jesus and His promises. Our hearts long to walk as he promised in this world. Some of us have wondered why after much seeking we still are not really the mature  sons and powerful disciples we long to become.

John 14:12:  "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.”

John 17:18:  "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.

Mark 16:20:  And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

Father, why are we so lacking in the love and power to do the works that Jesus did and the greater works He promised?

Recently, in prayer communing with Father in the Spirit, I was speaking to Him about the need and lack in much of His church, especially regarding the uncovering of vile and foolish stuff among notable leaders. A deep sense of disappointment began to be created in my heart because of the unwillingness of many to change from flawed, religious systems while resisting real purity and holiness. All of these things plus the literally explosive current world conditions began to be a heavy weight of concern. “Lord, how are we, how am I going to get through all this and that which is yet ahead of us?”

That is when it happened. Father spoke and told me that I must have a revival again in my heart to deal with all these things and make it through. Wow! I saw it. I cried out to Him to give me revival life one more time. Revival life is a hundred times more than the foundational life of loving Him and being with Him. Bzzzzup!!! In an instant life burst like fire into my chest. One more time I was on fire with life so abundant it seemed I might explode. After I was strengthened and filled one more time with revival fire God spoke again in response to my concerns.

I am introducing My Son to the church. I charge you to meet Him and introduce Him to His Body.

God desires to speak directly into our hearts and not into our heads to introduce us to His Son the most wonderful man you have ever met. There is no other person in all time or eternity that compares to this man.

Body, open your spiritual eyes and meet your Head.

Standing before you today in the Spirit is Christ Jesus, Son of God -Son of man.

The kindest and most gentle Person you have ever seen. You can see the kindness and gentleness in the countenance of His face and in the depth of His eyes. You can sense it in His manner and movements.

He is the strongest and most powerful person in all of time and eternity. There is nothing beyond His strength and power to create or change. It is through Him and for Him that all creation exist. All power rests upon and emanates from His Father’s throne and He is Heir to all things including all the power of His Father. There is not an enemy or danger He cannot overpower.

He is the most intelligent man ever to exist. He embodies all wisdom and all understanding of all mysteries. When He looks at you, you are aware that He sees all and knows all about you. There is nothing hidden from Him and nothing He does not understand to its depth.

He is the most loving caring person you have ever even imagined. His perfect love dissolves all fear in His presence. All who truly see Him are drawn to Him. You are completely  safe with Him.

He is the purest and most holy person. You know there will never be a doubt about His character. You can completely believe and trust in every word He says. Nothing He would ever do or say could be less than sacred.

He is truth, and no lie is in Him. He is always completely honest and trustworthy. You can trust Him with your all.

He is completely real and the foundation of existence.

He is the supernatural spiritual master of all things, the Heir of all creation.

This person is the head of all things spiritual and natural.

This most powerful of all men who has complete authority over all things is meek and lowly. He is the most humble and gracious man ever from the beginning to the end.

He stands before you today with a sincere request, “Will you be my Bride”? Will you forsake all others and become one with Me? Will you have me as your Head and be my Body forever more. Will you allow me to become you, the new you? Will you become Me, the new Me on earth?

This is it. This is the big one. This is what we have been lacking. Only Christ Jesus can do the works of Jesus. He has been courting us and showering us with gifts. He has paid the price to purchase us from slavery to another. This most powerful man of all authority loved you so, and so wanted you as His pure Bride that he willingly gave His holy life to be shamed and His physical body to be beaten and crucified to cleanse and purchase you for His Bride. If you had been the only person in the world, He would have done it all for you.

He has saved us and healed us. He loved us in eternity and continues to love us. We have accepted His gifts and supreme sacrifice but withheld our pure affection from Him while we danced with others. Our religious things our worldly things our rights and our needs have betrayed us. It is this Man Christ Jesus as our Husband and Head that we really want and need. We will do His works when we are one flesh with Him when we are truly Him and He is us, joined as Head to the Body. He will not be joined to a harlot and provide His glory to another.

Do you want this wonderful Man or do you want to continue with what you have had, having only a Savior and Healer and some good gifts. Will you continue trying to date Him or will you become His Bride and walk in the world as He is in the world. If you are genuinely satisfied with what you have and how you have been, then please disregard this message, it is not for you at this time.

I don’t know about you, but it is for me. My God, My Lord, I come to you forsaking all others. I give myself to You fully and completely. I will honor you, love you, and seek to bless you with all that is within me all the days of my life and forever more. I accept you as my Head and my Husband and will keep myself from all others. Jesus, it is no longer I who lives but You who lives in me. The courtship is over, the time has come, my lamp is filled with oil and fully lit. Take me now and forever into your chambers. I am yours, have your way with me. I promise to never again turn away from you to another. I receive all your promises and trust you. I give unto you all my heart and life. Let me be pleasant to your eyes and my words pleasing to your ears.

Col 1:27:  To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Eph 5:30-32:  For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Forever His,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Changing of Seasons

THE LORD OF HOSTS APPEARS
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven The shifting in the realm of the spirit has increased dramatically. There is a cry gone forth that has reached it's peak which will culminate in a shout, "The King is Here!" The season of wandering in the wilderness is over and we are entering the promised land led by the Lord of hosts Himself. He is come to lead us to victory. The season of waiting and watching is come to an end. All that we have longed for is about to erupt in a wave of Glory as the King comes to take His rightful place as Lord of the church. The time of groaning and toil is being turned into shouts of joy! The enemies of God tremble and shake as the army of God takes their places in battle array, each in their proper places. Prepare the way of the Lord, Make straight paths for your feet! It is not a time for fear of what the enemy is doing. What the enemy intended for evil God intends for good and the victory will be much sweeter. Lift up your heads oh you gates that the King of Glory may come in. This is the season in which the Day of the Lord is at Hand! 

THE GLORY FILLING THE TEMPLE
...and the LORD, whom you seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom you delight in: behold, he shall come, said the LORD of hosts In the days of Solomon, the glory of God filled the temple.We the people of God are that temple and the season of His coming to His temple is upon us. In our worship time two weeks ago my 8 years old saw a vision. He saw darkness, but a light shone upon the darkness and then He said, "I thought God was going to come and He did!"  Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen on you. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise on you, and his glory shall be seen on you. We are about to experience the manifest presence and power of God like never seen before. Before His glory all men will fall in either fear or adoring worship.  

COMING OUT OF THE CAVE
It is the season to come out of the cave of Adullam. The Lord has rejected Saul and he has fallen on his own sword. The time of David's hiding in the cave of Adullam is over. Those hidden in the cave were a threat to Saul's selfish ambitions, this isolation has made some of those hidden in the cave defensive and reluctant to reach out to others, but those coming out of this wilderness cave are following the king in unity and love with their brothers. This is the season of forming new bonds of relationship and bands of brothers. The ragtag group is being formed into companies of mighty warriors in the kingdom of the one who sits on the throne of David. This season is a season of leaving the isolation of preparation and forming new relationships upon which the Glory of God will rest and flow.

THE FIRE OF JUDGMENT
And Elijah came unto all the people and said, "How long halt ye between two opinions? If the LORD be God, follow Him; but if Baal, then follow him."... It is the season of Elijah is standing on the mountain calling out How long halt ye between two opinions? The fire of God will fall, testing the hearts of men in this season. It will signal the rise and fall of many. The fire of God will be for many a passion that turns the heart to burn in love for Him, for others it will be the fire which drives them deeper into rebellion and delusion. Judgment is a good thing! It is simply the separating of the vile from the precious. Judgment is coming to our hearts individually, to the church corporately, and then to the nations.

A FLOOD OF WATER
It is the season of the flood of God's river. The rain is come and the water is rising to lift those in the safety of the Ark to the clouds of glory and satisfy the thirsty soul with life while washing away the filth of wickedness. In our time of worship my ten year old son saw a fast moving river that quickly flowed rising up over the heads of people, it then rose over the buildings (man made systems) and flowed so that it was even greater than our needs. My three year old then said that the water washed the mud away off of our mouths. My son then saw thousands of people jumping up and down for Joy. The season of purifying and life giving flow from Father is here. This flood will flow greater then our own ability to contain it and bring with it cleansing and a healing flow of life. 

...the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

In His Love
Kriston Couchey
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

3. Striving to Walk Circumspectly?
By Ron McGatlin
Recently the Lord spoke to me to tell a person to stop trying to walk circumspectly. My first thought was but Lord that does not sound biblical. However, I quickly obeyed because I have learned to not hold back when the Lord speaks. I can seek to understand it later. He is always faithful to bring clarity.
Some of the most unfulfilled people in the world are devout Christians who strive daily to live righteously and to get every detail right in their lives and behavior. Often they feel guilty or hopeless because they are continuously striving and still fail in one way or another. It is possible to make ourselves and the people around us to live in a measure of misery by our striving to walk circumspectly. Many people and probably some reading this believe this is the only way to live the Christian life. They may strive with a lot of taste-not and touch-not rules. They may count it their place in life to carry this heavy burden of striving against sin and concern of failing to measure up in some area of the walk of righteousness that God requires of them.
They may devoutly and religiously pray and read the Bible seeking Jesus continuously and yet never find the love, righteousness, peace, and joy that come only from the Spirit - - always seeking but never finding the promised rest in God.
Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it. For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest,' " although the works were finished from the foundation of the world (Heb 4:1-3).
There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His. Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedient unbelief (Heb 4:9-11).
Yes we are to walk circumspectly. However, we are not told to strive to do it. If we do we are working toward the right goal in the wrong way. Jesus said that His burden was light. There is a much larger factor involved. When that factor is in place it completely fulfills our walk in righteousness without striving to make it happen. The walk of righteousness or walking circumspectly is effortless, if we live in the Spirit and WALK IN THE SPIRIT. (Gal 5:16-25)
We don’t have to strive, sweat, and toil over the many smaller things if we get the one big thing right. We get the treasure hidden in the field when we buy the field. When we buy the field of living in the Spirit and walking in the Spirit we get the hidden treasure of righteous living. Our diligence should be to believe and yield in order to enter into His rest walking in the Spirit. We should not be striving to do right things or not do wrong things. Likewise we should not be striving to keep those around us doing right and not doing wrong. We don’t have to keep beating on our flesh to keep it in line and, just as importantly, we don’t have to keep beating on other’s flesh to get them to do right and stop them from doing wrong. The Spirit of God wars against our flesh and overcomes it with the love and joy flowing in the rivers of living water from within us by His Spirit (John 7; 37-39).
For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love (Gal 5:5-6).
For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure (Phil 2:13).
Who is it that does the work?
Christ in us by the Spirit is the desire and the power. His righteousness will manifest from the love of God experienced in our relationship with Jesus. Rest comes from intimately knowing and relating to Christ Jesus by the Spirit.
There are widespread and strongly held perversions of the truth propagated by the enemy through religion. It is widely believed that righteousness by faith means that while we live in sin, we believe God sees us as pure and holy as Jesus because we believe. This leaves us to struggle and repent over and over again for our continued disobedience and lack or to just live with sin. Righteous living comes by believing the truth.
The truth is that we are being transformed by the ultimate power of God in Christ Jesus abiding in us by the Holy Spirit. God is working in us by His Spirit empowering us to live in this world now as Christ Jesus lives in and through us. We are delivered in this life from darkness to light into a kingdom of living by and walking in the spirit, overcoming all sin and tendency to disobedience BY HIS POWER FLOWING THROUGH HIS PRESENCE OF LOVE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, AND JOY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT.
God is not requiring us to come up with righteousness – He is empowering us to live pure and holy lives of righteousness. Our part is to believe this and yield or agree and obedience is an effortless joy. THANK YOU JESUS!

4. Top News Headlines 

Underground Chinese Church Goes Public - 12/14/2010
They have faced arrest, torture and death for their faith. But more than 40 years after the Cultural Revolution, Chinese Christians are getting bold about sharing their faith in public. One of the largest underground churches in Beijing has decided to go public. On a Sunday morning, a few of blocks from Beijing's financial district, hundreds of Christians gather to worship... Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34982&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Gunman Opens Fire at Fla. School Board Meeting - Caught on Video: 'God Protected Me from Shooter' - 12/16/2010
The Panama City, Fla. schools superintendent, who calmly confronted a gunman during a board meeting Tuesday, claimed God protected him when the suspect opened fire on the gathering. Clay Duke later fired point-blank at board members. The dramatic incident was caught on video after a local TV reporter left her camera rolling. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34991&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Middle East: Sharing Jesus with the Taliban - 12/14/2010
Anne van der Bijl, the Dutchman who's known as Brother Andrew. Now in his eighties, he still serves the persecuted church and preaches the Gospel to her persecutors.How did you get access to the Taliban? "I just go there. I find out where they live and show up at the door step. They ask what I come for and I tell them about Jesus." I visited a large, notorious Quran school... Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34981&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Creators of ’Fireproof’ Announce New Film on Fatherhood - 12/11/2010
The production company that produced 2008's number one independent film is getting ready to release another spiritually challenging movie. 'Courageous' follows the lives of five men of diverse races, ages and family situations to deliver a powerful message on fatherhood. The decision to make another film was not automatic. It resulted from a season of prayer. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34961&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Pastor Sentenced to Three Years in Bhutan Prison For Showing Jesus Film - 12/10/2010
On May 21st, carrying a generator and a projector, Ugyen walked for two days into interior villages of Bhutan with a single purpose-to give people a chance to learn about Jesus. The days following the arrest were a whirlwind of investigations, questionings, postponements, police statements and waiting. Ugyen was kept in a small, dark, mosquito-filled room. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34951&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

House Converted into Mosque Overnight in Egypt to Prevent Church Services - 12/10/2010
"This church cost the poor people 7 million Egyptian pounds, which we collected by going without a lot in our homes. The governor and state security were angry because we built it and destroy it, kill our children, leave others maimed and the rest in prison for a very long time."  Converting the house into a new mosque "is a trick to stop us from using the Church." Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34950&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines,
Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/04/2011 at 10:32am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version