Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/06/2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Fire is Ignited

By Ron McGatlin

"I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!” ~ Jesus

“To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified." ~ Isaiah

The same fire that brings an end and makes ashes of the past brings the fresh life of purity and holiness.

We cannot make ourselves holy. I cannot make you holy, and you cannot make me holy. The Spirit of Christ invading and permeating our spirits with His Holy Fire is dissolving the past mixture from our lives and fully establishing His life, His character, and His nature in us.

This is the kingdom reality of the grace of God at work in His people preparing His Bride and bringing forth His kingdom on this earth as it is in heaven in this season.

The Day of the Lord is upon us. The cleansing of His people by the burning of His Holy Fire opens the way for the cleansing of the earth. Just as we are now a new creation in Christ and Christ in us, so also the world will become a new creation cleansed and purified by the fire of God. Kingdom of God come, will of God be done on earth as it is in heaven. ~ Jesus

Just as our old life of evil mixture is being purified by the fire of God, and we are being made a new creation, so also the world shall become a new creation, purified by the fire of God burning (dissolving) evil and filling the earth with the life of Christ Jesus in and through His people.

The mystery of the ages has been revealed and is now manifested within us and before our eyes. Christ in us, the hope of glory, is now becoming reality in the world.

The fire that Jesus came to send on the earth is now roaring from the heavens upon the earth. Everything we knew about church and life is and will be tested by the Holy Fire of God. Only the precious jewels of His pure and holy life, will endure the cleansing fire of God in this day that is upon us.

Everything that man has trusted in, which replaced the kingdom of God, will become ashes. Nothing shall remain that could be used to rebuild the false kingdoms of the evil one in and through mankind. The purging of the earth has begun, and the fire of God is beginning the harvest of all things.

The end of Babylon and the beginning of New Jerusalem is upon us. Corrupt governments driven by corrupt ungodly and demonically led religions will crash and burn. Corrupt church systems of mixture will likewise be dissolved and a holy remnant of the people of God will be brought to holy prominence in the earth bringing forth the life of Christ Jesus as Lord and King of the new creation – the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

This is not the work of man, nor does it resemble the church and life of the past. This is the work of the sovereign God that no man can do and no man can stop. It is a work above the past and beyond understanding. The Almighty Spirit-God of all creation is showing Himself strong and above all false gods. God in Christ Jesus is now calling forth many sons purified by fire to be carriers of the heavenly vision, filled with the unstoppable power and love of God.

The death of the world as we have known it is before us. At the same time, the new world ordered and ruled by the kingdom of God will soon be manifesting. The governance of Christ Jesus and the increase of His kingdom shall have no end. The Head of all things (Christ Jesus) shall rest upon the shoulders of His Body and bring forth the glory of God filling the earth. The heavens and the earth shall rejoice in the fulfillment of the kingdom of heaven in the manifest reality of supernatural natural life on earth.

Rejoice all you angels – Praise Him all you people – The glory of God is come to earth, and who can stand before it? Christ and the Spirit that raised Him from the dead have brought life immortal and unending into the world. The good tidings of great joy and good will toward man are fulfilled. The angels shall sing with the redeemed new-creation people of the redeemed new-creation world. Behold old things are passing away, and all things are being made new in Christ Jesus.

Kingdom Change Within 

By His Spirit, God is stirring and changing His people from deep within. Without clear understanding of what is going on, we feel the inner core of our lives changing and know we can never be the same. God is responding to our willing hearts by releasing His grace by His Spirit to form the character and nature of Christ in us. A deep peaceful excitement emerges into our feelings from deep in our spirits; faith and hope seem to come easier and grow effortlessly into our hearts. Joy is never far away, and love seems ever present and often surges into our experience.

All of this wonderful work and more that God is doing seems to be in spite of us more than because of us. Nothing we do or say is causing this life-quickening experience. It is a work of God and not of us. Some way in our seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness, we have become willing and believing volunteers.

And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/06/2011 at 7:56pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lonnie Starr

Posted: 04/06/2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged Quote Lonnie Starr

Ron,

The Spirit of Christ invading and permeating our spirits with His Holy Fire is dissolving the past mixture from our lives and fully establishing His life, His character, and His nature in us.

You say this as if it is a process that runs on auto-pilot. 

Are you saying that the Adamic nature just melts away and each day we wake up a little more like Christ? 

Are you saying that the individual has no part in this purification process, no responsibility or accountability for sin, no need for atonement and reconciliation with Father God and brethren?

Lon

View Lonnie Starr's Profile Search for other posts by Lonnie Starr
Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/06/2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

Ron,

Can you also share your thoughts on how all this relates to the reconciliation of Jew and Gentile into the One New Man that Paul speaks of in his letter to the Ephesians.  Blessings...

Ephesians 2: 11-18

11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Vincent
View Vince Ackerman's Profile Search for other posts by Vince Ackerman
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/06/2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Lonnie, This is the process that brings us to repentance and cleansing. You agree for all the trash to be burned away when the intense fire of God's love truly enters your heart. And, yes, there can be a progresive process or it can be done in an instant.

It is the power of God that makes us holy. Our part is always to be willing and believe which brings us to obedience as His life abides in us.

This is not religious stuff at all. This is the pure reality of Christ in us.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/06/2011 at 8:23pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/06/2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Vince,

My thoughts are not of any value unless they are His thoughts. It is what God is saying that makes a difference.

Gal 3:28  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Col 3:10  and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
Col 3:11  where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

Jesus said, the Father was in Him and He in us and that we were one with Him. Paul said, that he no longer lived but Christ lived where Paul once lived. When we are crucified He is alive in us andour identity is Christ.

Ron

Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/06/2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

I understand  this truth but how do the scriptures mentioned above work together with what Paul was sharing with the Romans in Roman's 11.  I have put the whole chapter in so we can see the whole context.  This is an honest question with no hidden motives only seeking truth.  Blessings...

Romans 11 (King James Version)

Romans 11

1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

13For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Vincent
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Vince,

The honest answer to your honest question is, "I don't know". I only know what God has revealed to me. I may have been taught many things about the meaning of scripture many years ago in my religious fundamentalism church training days. However, I only know the part God has given to me. That is the reality of the message of Jesus, the gospel of the kingdom. The reality of Christ in His people and us in Him.

Christ Jesus is the Lord, Saviour and King. He is preeminent above all things. Through Him all things were created and He is given all things. After His crucifixion, resurrection and ascension, He returned to abide in His people on earth to establish the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven and to rule and reign with them.

In Christ and He in us, there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek or Gentile. Every tribe and nation including the Jewish people need the message of Jesus, the gospel of the kingdom. Jews need kingdom reality the same as every other person in the world.

Our religious focus of man centered "salvation" has blinded our eyes to the gospel of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. God can have mercy wherever and however He chooses. It is true at the same time that to whom much is given much is required.

It seems clear that Paul is talking about an election, a remnant of Israel.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/07/2011 at 2:14am
Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

Thank you Ron for your honesty and not trying to come up with an answer.  I don't know fully either but I know that it is a part of the mystery and the Lord is faithful to show me.  You and this website have been such a blessing to me and the reality of who we are in Christ is stating to shine brighter and brighter within me.  Blessings...

Vincent
Dave Larsen

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged Quote Dave Larsen

Good word Ron. Least any think this is just us being made like Him. It is us His children being fashioned as Jesus before us to be indwelt By the very life of God. This is Almighty God Himself you lives in us. It is Almighty God Himself who is calling and filling us with Himself. It is he who is doing and will do all His will in us. I talk to others latley and they continue to say something is happening on the inside of me. The Spirit of the livivng God is making a home in the true church those who He has called out of the world and is filling to over flowing with His presence. When we go out it will be because He is moving and all will see the diffrence between buildings full of people. And a people full of  Almighty God. The fulness of God dwelt in Christ and now Christ dwells in His people.  Christ is the very presence of Almighty God Himself.

View Dave Larsen's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Larsen
Lonnie Starr

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged Quote Lonnie Starr

This is really fascinating and not how I perceived it might happen. 

I know Father has a company of Zerubbabels who answer only to Him, people who have come out of all mixture, and where He has directed, even the commercial and cultural systems of mans' making.  How far back in mans history they go I do not know but I suspect Enoch, Job, Elihu, Abraham, Joshua, Daniel and so many more, including many from this very era, are part of that company. 

Zech. 4 indicates that these of His will level the great mountain (tear down the spiritual structures behind the religious, commerical and political systems of men) without any physical effort at all.  "Not by might not by power but BY MY SPIRIT says the Lord."

I suspect that what I am seeing is the cumulative effect of the faith and obedience of these loyal forerunners, the breaking down of the spiritual power of the enemies of God.

Dave, to me the most important thing you said above is that people tell you that they are feeling inner changes.  That tells me that spiritual forces that would normally oppose them are supernaturally being broken down and diminished so that the Spirit of the Holy One within rises freely to bring them into the fulness of the nature of Christ.

I find this exciting, an answer to long standing prayer in fact.  My personal journey unto righteousness began 33 years ago.  It was a hard time, violent to my soul.  It culminated 19 years later in what I see as a most amazing breakthrough.  My continuing question to the Lord in these ensuing years has been something like "It took so long and was a hard road getting to where You have me now, there must me a better easier way for others to get to this point."

Revelation and knowledge are progressive with great acceleration in this time.  Glad I am still here to see and participate in it.  (And raring to go too.)

Lon

Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

Lonnie,

After reading your post above this is the scripture that came to mind concerning the process.  Blessings...

Matthew 20 (Amplified Bible)

Matthew 20

1FOR THE kingdom of heaven is like the owner of an estate who went out in the morning [a]along with the dawn to hire workmen for his vineyard.

2After agreeing with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard.

3And going out about the third hour (nine o'clock), he saw others standing idle in the marketplace;

4And he said to them, You go also into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will pay you. And they went.

5He went out again about the sixth hour (noon), and the ninth hour (three o'clock) he did the same.

6And about the eleventh hour (five o'clock) he went out and found still others standing around, and said to them, Why do you stand here idle all day?

7They answered him, Because nobody has hired us. He told them, You go out into the vineyard also [b]and you will get whatever is just and fair.

8When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his manager, Call the workmen and pay them their wages, beginning with the last and ending with the first.(A)

9And those who had been hired at the eleventh hour (five o'clock) came and received a denarius each.

10Now when the first came, they supposed they would get more, but each of them also received a denarius.

11And when they received it, they grumbled at the owner of the estate,

12Saying, These [men] who came last worked no more than an hour, and yet you have made them rank with us who have borne the burden and the [c]scorching heat of the day.

13But he answered one of them, Friend, I am doing you no injustice. Did you not agree with me for a denarius?

14Take what belongs to you and go. I choose to give to this man hired last the same as I give to you.

15Am I not permitted to do what I choose with what is mine? [Or do you begrudge my being generous?] Is your eye evil because I am good?

16So those who [now] are last will be first [then], and those who [now] are first will be last [then]. [d]For many are called, but few chosen

Vincent
Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

I believe we are coming to the last hour.  Blessings

Vincent
Dave Larsen

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Larsen

I believe that what is happening is like God Himself coming in to these vessels and kicking every thing out the way so He can sit down and make Himself at home. Like I keep saying this is more then us just being made like Him that can mean a lot of thigs to alot of people. What made Jesus diffrent was that at the age of 30 the Spirit of God came and made a Home in Him. That is when all hell broke lose and began to have a problem with Him. And so it will be with those in this hour. The blood has made a way that God Himself will begin to operate in these temples of clay. What will make us like Jesus will be that the very same Spirit that was in Him will be in a many membered company and they will all march in the same step and the biggest diffrence in this army is they will  be one not because of doctrines they will be known by their great love for one another and and all men they will not be looking for ways to keep any out of the kingdom of God they will yell from the house tops come one come all into the kingdom that has been made ready and waiting and all you have to do is believe on the one who is the way and the truth and the life. Jesus Christ has come and He is making a home in all who will drop all the man made ides about God that only seperate and do nothing to build up the kingdom of God. The burners are hot and the fire is burning and the presence of our Mighty God is moving over the whole planet just looking for empty homes to make His own.

Edited by Dave Larsen on 04/07/2011 at 12:26pm
Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

You are so right David.  As for timing of this happening I see the Gentile Church or age coming to an end.  The Gentile Church did the same thing with God's word that the Jews did and I see Jesus Christ coming back in and through us and getting ready to begin his 3 1/2 year ministry so to speak.  Let Your Kingdom Come Father.  Blessings...

Vincent
Dave Larsen

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Larsen

I can see the lines being drawn even now even on the internet the lines are being drawn. On the John The Baptist Tv site they are running a thred that says that any who believe that Christ has come in us in you and in  me that this is a spirit of anti christ. I believe the warning has been spoken and those who believe will walk in the glory those that dont will continue in their own ideas of what they think God is doing. They do not believe that Christ has come a second time and now lives in all true believers. . I see here there are many who believe what the bible says that Christ has come and made us free and many will walk in this freedom on this earth even now. What is really sad is in the book of John it states the way to tell the false from the real is real believers will state that Christ has come in their flesh because greater is He who is in you then He that is in the world. This is where the line is being drawn. As it was back then those who believe Christ has come and is their life and those who continue to wait and kill all others with thier church doctrines and crazy thoughts about how God is mad at every one and just waiting to have a giant weenie roast.

Edited by Dave Larsen on 04/07/2011 at 2:46pm
Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

To be fair Dave, Christ is in us and our eyes are being opened to what this truly means but I do believe He will physically come back to rule and reign for a Thousand years because He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  I don't see how Christ physically coming back deminishes what Ron has shared or what you have shared concerning what is available to the many Sons of God through Christ Jesus.  This is the reason I reached out to you on another thread because I really would like to discuss this with you an.  The revelation of what this looks like in the natural I do not have but that does not mean that it is not so.  If this type of topic can be discussed on here I would love for you to be able to post what revelation the Lord has given you over the years.  I have gone to the website you mentioned on that site TheGoodSeed.com but I have not had time to fully go through it.  Blessings...

Vincent
Dave Larsen

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Larsen

Jesus Christ was a man for 33 years and came and brought us the message of salavation and it cost Him His Life. Jesus Christ is now a life giving Spirit and has come to make us one with God through Christ. Many things in the book of Revelation have been used to hinder not help people. This book was as revelant to 1st century believers as it has been to all generations. It is about the Revelation of  Jesus Christ who and what He is in a people. These things have to be reveled to each man by the Spirit of Christ all else is carnal thoughts and ideas and this is most of what is on the net. Very few like John have been called up higher to see and know what this book is really about. When Paul meant Jesus Christ and heard a voice he did not see a form. He heard a voice saying why are you perscuting me. who are you lord. I am Jesus Christ whom you are percuting. How was he doing that by killing and putting in prison believers in Jesus christ. These new belivers knew that Jesus Christ was now the Spirit of God and lived in them. Most all the scripture in the new testament about Jesus coming in a correst translation would read his presence. This truth is being found new today as are many others. There are many who know that the clouds that Christ is coming in is us. We are now the heaven and the earth where He the Spirit of God dwells. To many are hung up on natural thoughts about spritural truth. There are a few who are coming alive to the truth and the truth is Christ is God and now God is in us. So many are waiting for a natural full fill meant and will miss what God is doing in this hour. The bible says Jesus would return as he did before only this time He is coming in a many membered body. And just as He came the first time the jews missed it because it did not fit into their program. Well for those with ears to hear He is coming in a people and I believe there are many on this site who believe that Christ is now a life giving Spirit and He is coming in them and now there will be many and not just one.  

Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

I can sense this to a degree but still many questions and scriptures that need to be rekoned with. 

Ron,Kriston,Kathy:  Is this what is being revealed to you as well.  Blessings...

Vincent
Lonnie Starr

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged Quote Lonnie Starr

Vince,

You didn't ask me   but yes, Dave says pretty much what I see.  Also those scriptures you mentioned earlier....I too have seen them relative in this process. 

Dave what is that thread on John the Baptist that you are referring too?  I always like to see what the detractors are saying,

Lon

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

i have limited computer access with a very slow connection, so thank you for bearing with me. : )

i actually had written this yesterday and thought to share it here. think it goes with what Ron is sharing ..as well as what others are sharing on the thread.

much Love all,

Truly the emphasis of the church age is over. Where once stood erect walls and barriers built of men, the consuming passionate firey Love of God lays waste. No longer are we, as His family, which is a unit(one), separated by denominationalism, instructions of men, traditions of men and all the etc.'s. Our Father through our Lord Jesus Christ and by the power of His Holy Spirit causes us to triumph over. We leap over the walls, we run through a troop or whatever barrier there may be because we are swallowed up, enveloped, immersed, compelled in and of Love. This is the age of the Kingdom.

In the Kingdom of our Father, there is mutual Love, honour, submission in and with one heart, one mind, one accord. This same harmony of heaven within the family of God, is heard and seen of men. A Great Light shines in the midst of darkness. As creation has longed for, the sons of God( family of God) demonstrates, reveals the Father and His intention from the beginning.

Where there is manifestation of the curse, the family of God turns, toils and labors the soil of the land, whether of earth or men.  The laborers, our Father's family sows seed of blessing. All who receive /possess the Seed of blessing are loosed from the heavy yoke of bondage and enters into His Rest. No longer toiling beneath sins curse but made free.

The family of God, doesn't come preaching the bible perse', but preaches in demonstration of Spirit and power Jesus Christ and Him crucified. We proclaim by our life lived, "the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof." We proclaim by our life lived as His sons and daughters, as family, as a unit - one from every tribe, tongue and nation the Sovereignty of God our Father and of His Son, empowered of His Spirit. Him, Who is King of kings and Lord of lords.

As our Father's family, we don't judge by appearance, by sight or by the hearing of the ear but we judge even as He. Which is according to the heart.

We are quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. We hear and look for Him in the whatsoever's of life and say and do those things we see our Father doing and say those things we hear Him saying.

We are taught, led and walk in Spirit. All creation has groaned for this day, the day of the demonstration of the Kingdom of God family.

We Love one another even as He Loves us. When one is weak, another strengthens. When one has stumbled another picks him up. When one is weary, another gives him rest. When one suffers, we enter into their suffering, upholding them with our Father's embrace. When one rejoices, we enter into their rejoicing, with melody in our hearts.
As His, we know, understand and live " this is My body, this is My blood..which is given up for you..do this in remembrance of Me." It is the Love one another even as I have Loved you. It is the serve one another even as I have served you. It is the laying down your life one for another even as He has laid down His life for us. The earth and men Behold Him in and through our union, born of Love.

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

Thank you for that Kathy and what you have shared rings true in my spirit and I am seeing this come alive more and more in my spirit.  What Dave shared above was that Christ's second coming has already occured and I wanted to get others feedback on this understanding/revelation.  Blessings...  

Vincent
Fob James

Posted: 04/07/2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged Quote Fob James

"But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you;
and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and
Samaria, and to the end of the earth." Now when He had spoken these
things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him
out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as
He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also
said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This
same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in
like manner as you saw Him go into heaven." (Acts 1:9-11)

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even
they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn
because of Him. Even so, Amen. (Revelation 1:7)

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be
darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from
heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. "Then the sign
of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the
earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the
clouds of heaven with power and great glory. "And He will send His
angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together
His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
(Matthew 24:29-31)

And the high priest stood up in the midst and asked Jesus, saying, "Do
You answer nothing? What is it these men testify against You?" But He
kept silent and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him,
saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?" Jesus said,
"I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the
Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven." (Matthew 26:60-62)

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the
voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in
Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be
caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the
air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one
another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)

"I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of
Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of
Days, And they brought Him near before Him. Then to Him was given
dominion and glory and a kingdom, That all peoples, nations, and
languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away, And His kingdom the one Which shall not
be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14)
View Fob James's Profile Search for other posts by Fob James
Dave Larsen

Posted: 04/08/2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged Quote Dave Larsen

Good stuff Kathy If any will sit down and see all that is wrong with a physcial return of Jesus and see that in no way would that do what they think it will. Will you keep Him in your own house or will you share Him with your neighbors? Will he be over the USA or wil He be the president of the world and maybe we can take a vacation and go kiss his ring like the pope. There are so many things wrong with this idea just a little logic will tell most this just will not work. Gods plan was to send His son and show us the way it was to be done. Well after many years in the dark some few are waking up to the fact that Christ has come and He now is the Spirit the Christ of God and has come to take His right full place as the head of His body. Kathy is right this is the age of the kingdom of God and we are the sons and the daughters of the living God through the one Son who is now a life giving Spirit and now there is a whole body of people like the author of our salavation who believe that He the Christ reines and that we will walk as one people in the earth. The bible says He will return a second time for those who can see with salavation. We are saved by His life. We like Jesus are preaching the kingdom of God has come and the Spirit of God is Christ and the fulness of God in a people. We are not the church goers who preach heaven someday. We preach the kingdom of God and we come in the power of God to set the captives free. Christ has come and now there will many and not just one and that is how the whole world will see the one they stab at. They will see Him in us and not just some jesus sitting in someones front room somewhere or like the pope who we have to visit once a year. I like Gods way better. It is for all and not just a small part of people. The kingdom of God has come let us throw down the trapings of the old and fully put on the new man which is Christ Jesus the lord. And you will know them by the love they have for one another. Aint that a concept?

Dave Larsen

Posted: 04/08/2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged Quote Dave Larsen

One other thought. The later rain that is coming will be clouds filled with the power and the presence of God Himself. Many of you are even now sensecing a infilling of the persence of God as we His children are being filled with His Spirit and this rain will begin to fall as we walk in unity and in truth. We will come as the clounds of Heaven filled with the power of God and a mighty rain will fill the earth and wash all creation clean setting them free from all the doctrines of men. We are the clouds of heaven people and we are the called out ones. We are the children of God now through the one Son and our Father will pour Himself into and through these clouds and the whole earth will come alive with the true water from heaven as it is poured through His body in the earth setting all creation free. I thank God for all here on this forum who are hearing the truth and starting to walk in it. The time is now. I see a cloud the size of a mans hand so gird up your loins and begin to run my brothers and sisters the sound of  a rain storm is coming and we are it. We are the clouds He is coming in as we are filled with His presence.

Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/08/2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

Man. I an overwelmed. More light is shinning now and it almost makes me want to cry (in a good way).  Keep sharing please.

Vincent
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/08/2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

I am excited and pleased to see the interaction taking place on this thread. God is moving in the hearts of His people bringing us forward from the mixture of truth and religious error planted in us through past systems of teaching. We are overwhelmingly grateful for the truth part of the mixture. We realize that people can only teach from the revelation that they have. As we become ready God lifts the cover and reveals more of what has always been there. As more is revealed, it dispels some of the error that we had believed to be total biblical truth before.

This is not always easy on our internal personal religious constitutions. However, once the light begins to flow into the shaded places of our hearts, the light of righteousness, peace and joy begins to flood our being.

I can only speak to what I have been given. God has given me clear focus and revelation on the kingdom of God in Christ Jesus in us now and flowing from us to change the sphere around us into the rule of King Jesus. We own nothing but are stewards or host for the life of Christ Jesus within us by His Spirit. This body and soul are His property and everything that we have is not our own but is His. We are truly bought and realistically the carrier (Body) of Spirit God and His kingdom on earth.

Truly this is the second incarnation of Christ. First He came born of a virgin in His natural body and was on earth for 33 years or so. And now in His Body of many members that are being cleansed and prepared on earth now even as we speak.

I personally do not use the term "second coming" in regard to the reality of this second incarnation of Christ on earth. Mostly, I do not use that term because it stirs up lots of concern in people and becomes an “either or situation” in their minds.

The incarnation of Christ in us now does not necessarily preclude a great event of further manifestation of Christ on earth. However, I personally am not given clear revelation as to such an event either in scope or timing. I once held theological and eschatological views that were taught to me on this.

However, the great revelation of the Christ in us and His kingdom functioning now in us and on through us to the world around us has washed away much of the interpretations of scripture that I have been taught. It has become very clear that the focus of most of what Jesus and the first century disciple taught was on how to live and experience the kingdom of God on this earth now in this life. The focus was clearly not just getting to heaven after we die but rather much more on bringing heaven to earth now. Neither was the focus on escaping from the planet but rather the redemption of all things to the kingdom of our God.

I heartily recommend the “Kingdom Growth Guides” for a more comprehensive presentation of biblical revelation on all of this and more of the real kingdom of God. They are also available on these forums near the bottom of the index page.

Another good resource on this specific subject is Creations Cry by Don Atkin. It is a good book but not yet available for free download.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/08/2011 at 8:11am
Vince Ackerman

Posted: 04/08/2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

Thank You Ron.  Kingdom living I understand, the internal religous constituiton issue I had was with the End Time Scenario around Jesus physically coming back to rule and reign.  The Lord has had me on this journey for sometime now and this revelation just kinda popped the cap off so to speak.  I feel it bubbling up and it is hard to contain.  I can't seem to shut up Praise God!!

Vincent
Dave Spencer

Posted: 04/08/2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

We, His Bride, do not replace Christ Jesus but, by Father's Grace and Will, become one with Him and in Him, just as Christ is one with the Father.  It's the "if we can just hang on until Jesus returns" attitude that must and will die in the true believers. This "stinkin' thinkin'" is being conquered by Power from on high!  Our only work is to believe and act on what the Father tells us in the Spirit. And to keep an accurate, understandable translation of the bible handy.

So there really is no conflict with the bible quotes posted by Fob James.  The main point is that the waiting is over; the events leading directly to the "end times" are already in progress.  Christ and His Bride will circumvent the world with the power of a great tornado!

IMHO. YMMV.

Blessings in Christ,
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 04/08/2011 at 8:51am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Fob James

Posted: 04/08/2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged Quote Fob James

Everyone, take a look at Charles Carrin's March 2011 newsletter at
http://www.charlescarrinministries.com. Charles has posted, or been
posted, to this site before, and what he says in the March newsletter is
most relevant to the discussion here.

Also, on the coming of the Lord, this is clear:

….so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your
patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you
endure, which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that
you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also
suffer; since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation
those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us
when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in
flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on
those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall
be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord
and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day, to be
glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe,
because our testimony among you was believed. (2 Thessalonians 1:4-10
NKJV)

We who long for the Lord's appearing want to see Him as He is, to know
Him as we are known.

"Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son
of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the
fulness of Christ."

As some say, the kingdom is "now," and it is also "not yet." But I am one
who believes the "not yet" is truly upon us. And the "not yet" involves the
final apostasy, the glory of the Lord in His church, and the re-grafting of
Israel into its own olive tree. The scriptures teach all these things.
View Fob James's Profile Search for other posts by Fob James
Dave Larsen

Posted: 04/08/2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged Quote Dave Larsen

Good stuff brother and sisters I have read all of the books by Don Atkins that Ron has spoken of and found them worth a read. The other thing I would tell all dont insist on haveing it your way be open to be wrong and not insist on having it your way the truth will winn out if we remenber to prefer one another and know that the kingdom of God has come and is being made known to those with ears to hear. Much will change for many in a very short time ahead so be reay for the changes and you will flow in the Spirit and Power of God. Be ready to see more of the kingdom of God in the earth then you thought possible. Be ready to see that more then you know is already available to those who believe. This is going to be a wonderful ride for those who can believe and above all we do not kill each other at all costs. We are always careful to not condem any for what they believe even those who we think are wrong they may not be. This is about bringing all in not closing people out for what they believe. The truth will always win out we need not defend God He is more then able to do that Himsef. The lid is off people and the body of Christ is on the move we will stand up and shake off all of the old and run with the Spirit of God and all creation will know there is a God and He has sent His Son and now the one is many. I might add the writings of Lloyd Ellefson are a good place to find some things on the knigdom of God. You will find his writings on The Good Seed.org check them out you will be blessed. I meant Lloyd several years ago and found him to be one interesting brother and a very rare treasure. He has sense go on to be with the Lord. But has left a treasure of writing on the site I showed above. The web site is hosted by a couple wonderful older brother and sister. Ernie and Mary Kroeger who live in Canada they also have some things worth hearing. I am not telling any that I agree with all that is written but at the same time I dont disagree who know i may be wrong. Let us be about our Fathers business and sometimes other have a little insight that could help on the journey just as an explosion of revelation is coming forth on this the open heaven site. Hey Ron you are going to see that was a spot on name this really is an Open Heaven and Many will come and be refreshed by the wind of the Holy Spirt as a sweet savor decends from Heaven and Fills all those who come.

Edited by Dave Larsen on 04/08/2011 at 12:32pm
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/11/2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks to everyone for you insights on this thread.

The same fire that brings an end and makes ashes of the past brings the fresh life of purity and holiness.

We cannot make ourselves holy. I cannot make you holy, and you cannot make me holy. The Spirit of Christ invading and permeating our spirits with His Holy Fire is dissolving the past mixture from our lives and fully establishing His life, His character, and His nature in us.

This is the kingdom reality of the grace of God at work in His people preparing His Bride and bringing forth His kingdom on this earth as it is in heaven in this season.

The Day of the Lord is upon us. The cleansing of His people by the burning of His Holy Fire opens the way for the cleansing of the earth. Just as we are now a new creation in Christ and Christ in us, so also the world will become a new creation cleansed and purified by the fire of God. Kingdom of God come, will of God be done on earth as it is in heaven. ~ Jesus

Ron

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/11/2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Ron McGatlin wrote:

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/16/2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Kingdom Change Within 

By His Spirit, God is stirring and changing His people from deep within. Without clear understanding of what is going on, we feel the inner core of our lives changing and know we can never be the same. God is responding to our willing hearts by releasing His grace by His Spirit to form the character and nature of Christ in us. A deep peaceful excitement emerges into our feelings from deep in our spirits; faith and hope seem to come easier and grow effortlessly into our hearts. Joy is never far away, and love seems ever present and often surges into our experience.

All of this wonderful work and more that God is doing seems to be in spite of us more than because of us. Nothing we do or say is causing this life-quickening experience. It is a work of God and not of us. Some way in our seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness, we have become willing and believing volunteers.

And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"

Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/16/2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I shout, "THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD HAVE BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR LORD AND OF HIS CHRIST, AND HE SHALL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER!"  YEAH GOD!!!

Quo Wright

Posted: 04/16/2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

"Kingdom Change Within 

By His Spirit, God is stirring and changing His people from deep within. Without clear understanding of what is going on, we feel the inner core of our lives changing and know we can never be the same. God is responding to our willing hearts by releasing His grace by His Spirit to form the character and nature of Christ in us. A deep peaceful excitement emerges into our feelings from deep in our spirits; faith and hope seem to come easier and grow effortlessly into our hearts. Joy is never far away, and love seems ever present and often surges into our experience. "

Sometimes it's hard to explain how I feel sometimes but Ron you described it perfectly. 

Thank you,

Quo

View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 04/16/2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Kingdom Change Within 

*color emphasis mine

amen to all you shared here Ron, i stand in awe of Him and all He is accomplishing by His Spirit within and among us, and at such an accelerated speed. it is as we have entered a dimension of His Light we had not yet entered and it is He Who is accomplishing this..the zeal of the Lord performing that which He said He would.

i was just talking with the Lord today about this...the years of praying ` Your kingdom come Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven' and declaring that within and over spheres of life..is come like a flash fire! VOOM!

Glory Glory Glory to God and Blessed be His Name now and forever!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 04/16/2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Very enlightening thread!!!! Blessings to you all!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version