Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Vision of the Jet Flying at 35,000 ft. - Fire By Night - Glenn Jackson - 8/19/11 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/23/2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart] 

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

AUGUST 19TH   

THE VISION OF THE JET FLYING AT 35,000 FEET REVISITED + ADDENDUM

"addendum" - a thing to be added; an addition

VISION: 

I saw a jet flying at 25,000 feet. I perceived that it needed to get to 35,000 feet to avoid the turbulence and storms that were directly in its path at the lower height.

The Father spoke to me and said:

The "jet" is representitive of the true Third Day ministries [both individually and corporately] that I am raising up in this very hour - "ministries" that will abide in the high places ["face to face" with Me], and continually move with great speed and precision in the power of My Spirit.

The fact that the jet was flying at "25,000" feet is representitive of the fact that many of those called have reached a degree of maturity in the faith in this hour [the "2" is representive of a heart wholly given that continually seeks agreement with My Will while the "5" represents My Grace - and the continual divine empowerment that ensues as it is continually accessed by faith and trust in Me - 2 + 5 = 7 which is representitive of spiritual maturity] and, thus, are on the path that I have prepared for them - knowing [having a revelation] in their heart that everything is right on schedule concerning the fullness of their destiny, in Christ.

The perception [knowing] that there was a need for the jet to ascend to "35,000" feet to avoid the "turbulence and storms" is representitive of the fact that, in this season, all those formerly flying at 25,000 feet MUST now "rise higher" in order to get well up above the coming turbulence and storms - which are representitive of a new wave of demonic attack [through a fierce and more dangerous type of demonic powers]. For if one refuses to rise higher [to the recommended altitude] they will meet up with these demonic powers head on - leaving themselves at a great disadvantage [some will surely "crash" at this level due to pride and self-sufficiency - believing that they can be successful apart from My Grace - when, in reality, it will take the continual flow of My Grace to perfectly fulfil one's destiny, in Christ from now until the end of the age].

The call to rise to "35,000" feet is representitive of the place of "ascension" [seated with Me in the Throne Room, in Christ] [Ephesians 2:6]. In this place, one "abides" [dwells] far above the vicious attacks of the Enemy while, at the same time, having a total awareness of His schemes [not only against them personally but also those against others in their sphere of existence]. Due to their proper spiritual positioning they will continually be used as vessels of destruction against the aforementioned "schemes" of the Enemy as My Love and Wisdom are poured forth through them as a "heavy rain" [downpour] - and, truly I say to you, "torrents" of Living Water shall flow through them to set the captives free in this final hour.

The number "35,000" is representitive of a glorious "new beginning" - a new beginning that will set in motion a holy ["spotless and unblemished"] Church that will operate [both individually and corporately] "non-stop supernaturally" right to the end of the age. [the number "3" is representitive of Myself, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and the fact that all those who rise to this level will be found "abiding" with Us {John 14:21,23,26} while the "5", again, is representitive of the continual empowerment of My Grace that is necessary in the carrying out of My Will - with a pin-point accuracy; the 3 + 5 = 8  again, signifies a glorious "new beginning for all who would enter into the proper positioning in this hour].

Addendum:

CLIMBING TO 35,000 FEET

The important component in climbing up to 35,000 feet is the power and the condition of the engine. It is the jet's engine that gets it up there. The engine needs power to get to that height, which speaks of the anointing of the Holy Spirit. It is the power of the engine that allows the plane to lift off in the first place; it's the power of the engine that gets it through the clouds and it is the power of the engine that holds the plane steady through any turbulence.

The engine also has to be free of debris and in good condition [fine-tuned] both of which relate to the deep work of the Cross as the Lord refines and polishes us.

A good deal of fuel is required to ascend to 35,000 feet, which is the intake [filling up] of the Word of God.

The skill of the Pilot represents the Lord controlling everything and being the facilitator of the ascent.

The nose of the plane has to be pointing upwards which speaks of focusing on the Lord. If the nose is pointing downwards because we are consumed with ourselves [self-pity], we will lose altitude. But if our eyes are fixed on the Lord, His Word, His plans for our lives and what He requires of us, the plane will be pointing upwards and we will keep ascending.

The throttle has to be open to take advantage of the power available. The open throttle represents an open heart and the more we are yielded to the Holy Spirit's work in us [the Pilot's hand on the throttle, moving it] and the more our heart is open to communication with the Lord, the more power we will have and the greater height we will achieve.

The cockpit symbolises the Inner Chamber - being in that Secret Place of His Presence, that one-to-one place with the Pilot. The sealed unit; the place away from the hubbub of the people travelling behind; the place alone with Him up above the clouds where we communicate on a special level together. It reminded me of being in a womb, a small enclosed space, a sanctuary where we are encapsulated with Him. The fact that it was sealed spoke of no outside influences being allowed into that special time of communion with Him. The cockpit was very significant in this analogy.

THE NATURAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FLYING AT 35,000 FEET

"The higher an aircraft flies, the less fuel it burns, since there is less air resistance to overcome. However, the higher it flies, the less air there is to keep the engines running [they need air to burn fuel]. For any given aircraft and engine, there's an optimal range of altitudes at which the best combination of fuel economy and performance can be obtained. For jet-powered airliners, the "sweet spot" is usually between 30,000 and 40,000 feet above sea level.

Additionally, most of the bad weather in the world is at lower altitudes, not too high above the ground. An aircraft flying at 35,000 feet is above most of the weather, so the ride is smoother, and problems due to bad weather are much less likely. That is the altitude that jet aircraft work the MOST efficiently."

...."If then you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. [Ps. 110:1.] And set your minds and keep them set on what is above [the higher things], not on the things that are on the earth. For [as far as this world is concerned] you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God".... Colossians 3:1-3 The Amplified Translation

...."If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot from doing your own pleasure on My holy day, and call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, and honor it, desisting from your own ways, from seeking your own pleasure and speaking your own word, THEN you will take delight in the LORD, and I will make you ride on the heights of the earth; and I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken".... Isaiah 58:13-14 NASB

...."Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, that we may live before Him. So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, like the spring rain watering the earth".... Hosea 6:1-3 NASB

...."He who believes in Me [who cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me] as the Scripture has said, from his innermost being shall flow [continuously] springs and rivers [torrents] of living water".... John 7:38 The Amplified Translation

Edited by Stacey Yerian on 08/25/2011 at 6:06am

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/25/2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

re-up

This is a great visual explanation of where and why we need to choose to abide in His presence daily as overcomers in these times. 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version