RaisingThe
Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

Encountering Life's Issues - Is there a God? Is God real?
OpenHeaven.com Forum : Encountering Life's Issues - Is there a God? Is God real?
Subject Topic: Living In The Anointing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/26/2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Terry

Living In The Anointing

Dear Friends

Here are  some audio teachings on the anointing I produced on our radio station.  As I taught them I was simply carried along by the Holy Spirit. These WILL minister to you.

Jesus spoke of the Holy Spirit being the promise of the Father.  We are promised that the anointing of the Holy Spirit can rest on all Gods people, not just a few like King David or the prophets. This anointing can "change us into another man". His life "zoe" bubbles up from our spirit and is "fullness of life now and forever"  We can and should live out of the river of life in us, and be people anointed with his power and love. Anyway, you get the idea. Please download and enjoy.

The Anointing Part 1   15 min -Terry Somerville

The Anointing Part 2   11 min -Terry Somerville

The Anointing Part 3    14 min - Terry Somerville

(left click to play, right to download)

Blessings

Terry Somerville
www.totalchange.org

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/18/2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Terry

FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!

SIMPLE SUPERNATURAL CHRISTIANITY!

Dear Friends

We who love Jesus want to have a living breathing powerful life in the Spirit. Too often we add to what is simply a powerful life. Its a life of the love of God working in us. Its a life of power in the Holy Spirit.  Next week is Pentecost Sunday -the day the church was first filled with the Holy Spirit.  I've linked to three fifteen  minute radio messages on being filled with the Holy Spirit.

BEING FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT # 1

BEING FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT # 2

BEING FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT # 3

Here are the important scriptures that go with the messages.

1. When God created man He gave him gave him His own Spirit rather than a created spirit.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Genesis 2:7

2. Man fell and became dead in spirit

for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Genesis 2:17

3. The Lord promised a new spirit and His own Spirit within us

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
Ezekiel 11:19

4. John the Baptist announced that Jesus was the one who would baptize and fill with the Spirit.

And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
John 1:33

5. Jesus said he would give the Holy Spirit to those who love and obey Him.

If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:15

6. Upon His resurrection Jesus breathed the Holy Spirit into the apostles - they were saved and born again.

And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
John 20:22

7. Jesus said to the Apostles to wait to be baptised and filled with the Holy Spirit

And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
Luke 24:49

8.  The 120 were Baptized (immersed) and filled with the Holy Spirit.

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Acts 2

9.  The Apostles made sure all new converts were baptized with water and the Holy Spirit

Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: 15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: 16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) 17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
Acts 8:14

10. This promise of the Holy Spirit is for all Christians. We must pursue and receive it!

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Acts 2:38

"Baptized and Filled" Meeting

May 27, 2012  at  7pm

Christian Life Fellowship - Campbell River 

Blessings

Terry Somerville
www.totalchange.org

Subscribe To The Newsletter

SPIRIT FM Listen to 88.7 Spirit FM

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register