Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I am knocking on doors. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/29/2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Last night while asleep, I was jarred awake by a loud knock at the door.  When I was awoken, my first thought was ‘who could be at the door at this time of night?’  Then my next thought was ‘why didn’t they use the doorbell?’  Then the Holy Spirit spoke to my spirit and said, I am knocking on doors.”  My thoughts immediately went to Revelations 3:20 ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.  The Holy Spirit revealed to me that we are in a season that we will have an opportunity to know the Lord in such a way that we have never known Him before. 

Word from the Lord: 

Will you open up, My people?  Will you open to the Lover of your soul and your God?  We (Jesus and the Father) desire to come in unto you and sup with you.  My people, hear Me this day.  The storms coming in the days ahead are great.  Your faith in Me will be tested.  But I will have those that know their God and will be a beacon of light in a world of darkness.  My people, hear Me.  I am knocking on your doors.  Get quiet and listen for Me.  Do not be like the Shulamite woman at the time she was too drowsy (spiritually) to get up for her lover.  For if I see that your heart is not willing and ready, I will pass you by.  My people, I do not give myself to anyone not desiring Me with all of their heart.  Do not be fooled, My children.  Just calling yourselves by My name will not get you through the storms that are coming upon all of mankind.  You must know me intimately before the door closes to this opportunity.  Seek Me, My children and I will be found by those that seek Me with all of their hearts.  For I am knocking on doors and asking My children to open up to me and the Father.  Those that are seeking Me will hear this knock and open up to their Lord.  But those still asleep (spiritually) will miss out this time until such a time that I think they are ready.  But woe to those that miss this time.  They will go through unnecessary heart aches to prepare them for My next visit upon them.  So seek Me, My children and wait to hear the knock of your Lord at your door. 

Revelations 3:20 ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. 

Luke 21:25  “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 

Job 23:10 “But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold

Matthew 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden;  

Isaiah 30:15 For thus the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel, has said, “In repentance and rest you will be saved, In quietness and trust is your strength.” 

Song of Solomon 5:2-6 “I was asleep but my heart was awake.   A voice! My beloved was knocking: ‘Open to me, my sister, my darling, My dove, my perfect one!  For my head is drenched with dew, My locks with the damp of the night.’  “I have taken off my dress, How can I put it on again? I have washed my feet, How can I dirty them again? “My beloved extended his hand through the opening, And my feelings were aroused for him. “I arose to open to my beloved;  And my hands dripped with myrrh,  And my fingers with liquid myrrh,  On the handles of the bolt. “I opened to my beloved, But my beloved had turned away and had gone! My heart went out to him as he spoke. I searched for him but I did not find him; I called him but he did not answer me.  

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. 

Matthew 7:26, 27  ”Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. “The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell– and great was its fall.” 

Matthew 25:10 “And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Edited by Kevin Barrett on 02/01/2012 at 5:31am

John Lawler

Posted: 01/29/2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Kevin,

That is what the Lord is saying. Even this day at our church, the Lord spoke to us about being a Mary instead of a Martha. He wants us to come and sit at his feet and learn from him, through his Holy Spirit. For those who listen and obey the days ahead will be good, but for those who don't they won't. Our God is a good good God and when his people obey him he will lavish them with good things, but for those who don't he won't. I am a blessed man today because I have learned to sit at his feet and allow His Holy Spirit to teach me and to do what he tells me to do and for no other reason.

Thank you for sharing with us the heart of God.

God bless you,

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 01/30/2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Amen, John.

I completely agree.  And thank you for the comment.

God bless you,

angela dubois

Posted: 02/01/2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

AMEN.....YES.. COME NOW LET ME IN......

View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version