Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: Report from Bob Brasset Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/11/2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Here on Vancouver Island
A nearby church Sue and I have been associating with for several years (in Nanaimo) is experiencing a wonderful outpouring. The church is called Eagle Mountain Church. In the last 18 months 700 people have come in off the street with no invitation and no prompting (just open doors) and given their heart to Jesus. It is a sovereign move of God. These are not just praying a prayer or agreeing with a formula. These are dramatic salvation encounters with the living God. There are Satanists, wiccans, criminals, new agers, sceptics and people from every walk of life. There are accompanying healings and true miracles. They are people from 40 different countries, including China, Japan, Latin America, Africa and the US and Canada to name a few.
In Calgary
Then it was in the city of Calgary in Alberta, Canada. The young lady ( We’ll call her Grace because I never did get her first name) was 16 years old. She was travelling by bus. The lady sitting next to her began a conversation. Grace asked the lady if she could bless her. The lady said, “ I have cancer. I see the doctor tomorrow and I need help.” Grace spoke love, encouragement and blessing and then led the woman to receive Jesus then she became even bolder and said, “cancer,leave this woman, she is now healed in Jesus name”! Two days later, Grace was once again on the bus. Coincidentally, or better yet, by Gods design, the same lady was on the bus as well. She spotted Grace and ecstatically exclaimed that she was healed and had been back at the doctor who was amazed because there is no more cancer in her body. “ And, the lady continued, “ I am so glad I have Jesus in my heart now”! The other passengers on the bus heard the commotion and the good news. They all crowded around wanting to know more. Grace gave them the Gospel and then ministered healing and salvation to every one of them. All eighteen passengers on the bus were saved. Afterwards, the driver, not wanting to miss out , declared, “this is amazing, I am not going to be left out.”
He pulled the bus over to the curb, parked, and asked grace to minister Jesus to him. He too received Jesus as his personal saviour.
At the Outreach on Saturday of Last Week
Matt is a regular member of our street outreach team here in Victoria. He had a particularly good day on our regular Saturday outreach, September 8. The Lord led him to the Care Center facility at Royal Jubilee Hospital here in Victoria. He went right to the 8th floor. He approached the nursing desk of the Cardiac Care unit and politely but confidently announced, I am a volunteer. Is there anyone on this floor who needs encouragement or a blessing The nurses immediately brought him to many patients who were lonely or missing family members of who were in pain or who needed encouragement. Patient after patient received words, healing, blessing and council. Then it was onto the seventh floor. Same thing. The nursing staff were again open and bringing him to the most needy patients. He again ministered healing, Jesus love and words of knowledge. This continued on each and every floor of the patient care facility. Jeuss was indeed glorified on Saturday from 2 to– 4 PM at Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria as Matt. obeyed Jesus’ call to bring the Gospel to every creature and in Calgary on public transit and at Eagle Mountain Church.
Grace and blessings,

Bob Brasset

Edited by Moderator on 09/11/2012 at 6:52pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/11/2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I praise You Lord!!!  Each and everyone of these precious folks are fearfully and wonderfully made...I thank God for Your anointed, willing and obedient vessels of honor answering Your call, "go around doing good, and healing All that are oppressed of the devil."  HALLELUJAH!!!  Here i am Lord, send me. 

Jay West

Posted: 10/22/2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged Quote Jay West

Have no Fear - Bob and Sue and the Holy Ghost are Here!  Way to go friend!

Author of new book:
"Downloads from Heaven"
View Jay West's Profile Search for other posts by Jay West Visit Jay West's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version