Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: Granada, Nicaragua Crusade 2000 In Attendance - At Least 100 Saved 200-300 Testify of Healing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/05/2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Granada, Nicaragua Crusade
2000 In Attendance - At Least 100 Saved
200-300 Testify of Healing
September 29, 2012
Dear Ron,

Our "Dia de La Biblia" (Day of The Bible) Crusade in Granada, Nicaragua on September 29th exceeded our high expectations. Between 2000 - 3000 people attended the crusade.

Over 100 - 200 people responded to my invitation to pray and recieve Jesus as Lord. I prayed for the sick en masse and afterwards 200-300 people raised their hands to acknowledge they had experienced God's healing power during my prayer.

Please take time to look at the photos below and praise God with us for a wonderfully sucessfull event that made an eternal impact on hundreds of lives and the city of Granada, Nicaragua.

The local believers hung thousands of crusade posters around the city and surronding areas.
Crusade Poster
Granada Crusade crowd 2
A sea of people filled Granada's Central Park. The lighting only allowed us to see about 25% of the multitude.

Granada Crusade 9-29-12
Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today, and forever

I preached to the masses that the same Jesus who healed the sick, set captives free, and changed lives is alive today. Hebrews 13:8 says that he's "the same yesterday, today, and forever.

I told them, "Jesus didn't come to judge or condemn the world, but that the world could be saved through him. Jesus didn't come to impose the consequences of sin; he came to rescue us from those consequences."

Granada 9-29-12
Everywhere I looked there was a sea of people
Granada 9-29-12
"Take courage. Stand up! He is calling for you."

I read the story of Bartimaeus, the blind beggar from Mark 10:46. The Bible says that when Jesus passed by that Bartimaeus began to cry out, "Jesus, son of David, have mercy on me." Those around sternly told him to be quiet, but Bartimaeus cried out even louder.
I knew that the many homeless street people of Granada, prostitutes, beggars, drug addicts, and other outcasts would be in the park with us. I should say, we were with them since the park belonged to them after dark. I told them, "Blind Bartimaeus was a beggar, he was dirty, stinky, an outcast from society, but Jesus visited him this day."
Suddenly Jesus stopped and said, "Call him here." So they called the blind man saying, "Take courage. Stand up! He is calling for you." I spent several minutes telling the crowd, "Be encouraged. Jesus is calling for you tonight." Every time I reiterated I could feel the excitement and energy build. Finally I gave the invitation and hundreds of hands went up everywhere as far as I could see out into the darkness people had their hands up to receive Jesus.
9-29-12
Praying for homeless girl
"You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him."
Acts 10:38
I told them that the thief, El Diablo, comes to steal, kill, and destroy but Jesus came to give us life and life more abundantly. Jesus went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil. Then we prayed en masse and at least 200 people raided their hands giving testimony that God had healed them. We then laid hands on a few people, and prayed for them.
Steve and Gwen in Puerto Rico
Gwendolyn and Steve in Puerto Rico
Special Thanks to Rich Harvest International partners for making it happen.

The apostle Paul said,
"How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? How will they preach unless they are sent?" Romans 10:14-15
We have answered the call to go, but how will we go and preach unless we are sent? We are so grateful to all our partners for making it happen.

Steve Corgan

stevecorgan@sbcglobal.net

Edited by News Room on 10/05/2012 at 6:28pm
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version