Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THEIR SMILE - MULTIPLE HEALING TESTIMONIES - Jay West Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jay West

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/22/2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged Quote Jay West

Hello Friends – so much is happening and so rapidly – it is amazing – more and more healings continue to be documented and proclaimed. I get healing reports almost daily.

And some healing has been happening from just writing out texts or emails for people and they get well as they read the prayer. This has happened several times in the past few weeks. I also get 25 to 50 healing prayer requests a week outside of services.

Your Kingdom Prayers at Work:
You are a partner in what is listed below: – the one’s listed in purple are the smiles I can remember seeing.
  • 431 commitments to Jesus this year – isn’t that spectacular!!!
  • Two men had deaf ears open – you should have seen his smile
  • Eye problems healed such as floaters, blurred vision, dark spots removed, dry eyes – her smile was wonderful
  • Ringing in the ears substantially improved
  • Unable to get pregnant, now pregnant – you should have seen her smile
  • Healthy birth of a baby after several miscarriages - wow, what a smile
  • Many people healed of back pain now able to bend, walk, sit, stand, and work without pain – one man can now ride a riding lawn mower without pain which is his job – laughing and smiling
  • Others healed of joint pain in the shoulders, neck, wrists, ankles, knees, toes – you should have seen her smile
  • Alergies taken away by God’s power
  • Arthritis gone from hips and knees and fingers
  • Lingering pain from recent surgeries healed – you should have seen her smile
  • Metal pain, numbness and cold sensations healed with now normal life without those symptoms – you should have seen her smile
  • Stomach problems healed
  • Ankles healed from a bad car accident 34 years ago – you should have seen her reaction
  • Breathing difficulties overcome and now breathing freely. - a contagious smile for sure
  • Ongoing Headaches vanished
  • Heart problem healed – Big Smile
  • Sinus pressure gone
  • Dizziness and lightheadedness reported to be healed – you should have seen her smile
  • Limping eliminated and legs lengthened simply by walking and declaring the name of Jesus – you should have seen his smile
  • All ages including children, students and adults, young, middle age and senior citizens - 7 year old girl smiles with her thumb up too
  • Finances giving to several families with needs – all smiles as they receive their monetary gifts
  • Businesses prayed for and economic growth is a result
At our Kingdom Encounters we are teaching people how to minister to others both in private and in public. Our Kingdom Encounters at our home continue to grow and add new people, and I would like to have a couple more launched and available around the city and metro area.

Also a special thank you to whomever has been leaving some financial blessings at the Kingdom Encounters whether in my bible or on the shelf or the top of the refrigerator, we thank you for your kind generosity. God is doing something really special and I am so grateful.
I am available to come and lead one time (or more if needed) Kingdom Encounters at your church or home group as a gift and absolutely free to help you become equipped to lead them or participate in them too. If I can help you, I am willing to try.
Lets Expand and Advance the Kingdom Together.

Vision:
I am believingfor a healing revival and a healing track – - I believe that this could happen for an extended time and will get more people’s attention in a quicker fashion and way, and one reason is the whole health care debate – where right in the middle God drops in and begins healing in larger volumes and quicker than in the past drawing more and more people to Him – thus changing people from the inside out and the outside in.I am seeing it on one level - with many getting well extremely fast – including the list above and others that I did not mention.

I just contacted one such person whose deaf ear opened eleven days ago and is still open – then at a local restaurant I was stopped by a staff person that I did not know who told me I had prayed for his wife of a heart condition and she got well.

God is doing so much in the healingrealm and it is happening rapidly – and then more and more are coming to a greater understanding of what a commitment to Jesus is all about – revival is very close – I can feel the wind – I can see the cloud in the distance – I know His presence is real – and here – and actively alive and working – don’t delay – draw near to God and He will draw near to you – its happening – don’t miss the beginning. Don’t miss his presence.

And God is using all sorts of ways to draw people in – yesterday as I was getting some bread I introduced myself to a man and his wife at a grocery store – I did not know them, nor recognize them, but they suddenly remembered me from a few weeks ago when I offered to pay for someone else’s groceries – I encouraged them in the Lord. A similar experience happened at Walmart with a young man who had just graduated from high school and I called him sir – that grabbed his attention as he had been in the ROTC in high school, but now that he graduated it seemed that no one cares for him anymore – but God does and I let him know it. You should have seen his smile.

Edited by Jay West on 11/16/2012 at 1:35pm

Author of new book:
"Downloads from Heaven"
View Jay West's Profile Search for other posts by Jay West Visit Jay West's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version