Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: "Dung" Plus Some Amazing Healing Notes - Jay West Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jay West

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/22/2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged Quote Jay West

This past Saturday I received an email note from the parents of a 6 1/2 year old boy. I did not recall meeting the parents, but they shared with me that after several miscarriages, and a variety of unsuccessful fertility treatments, they had given up hope of ever having children. But now they were writing asking me to pray for their son who battles allergies, and of course I am delighted to pray for the child. What I did not know and later learned in the same email was that this couple attended a healing service I led over seven years ago, where I simply prayed over them and shared that they would have a child within one year, and just prior to that one year period, they had their son, who is now 6 1/2. Isn’t that a great story? Doesn’t it just warm your heart to know God still moves and talks and heals and gives life, and joy in the midst of sorrow, pain and suffering? We serve an incredible God.

Another family approached me and told me that they had tried fertility drugs and lots of methods after not being able to have any children, but then I prayed for them and within two weeks they were pregnant, and that their son was recently born to them too.  Wow what a blessing!

This past Sunday I was blessed to minister at a local Covenant Church. I taught a new message, from chapter ten of my book, “Downloads from Heaven” in which chapter ten is simply titled, “Dung”. All 14 chapters of the book have only one word titles to them. This particular new message I shared is called Move Away from the Fan,” and I am sure you can begin to see some interesting comparisons between the word “Dung” and being far away from the fan. It’s not as bad as you think. In fact it was a very soft, easy-going conversational type of message that seemed to really minister to the large crowd that attended. Its simply the story of how God protected me from a cattle truck hauling a load of cattle while on the Interstate… but it is much more than just the protection from the truck…you just have to read the story in the book to understand.

During the ministry time, one of the things I felt led to pray for was for people who were battling sleep disorders or having sleeping problems and at least half of the congregation came forward for ministry, and I then felt led to have my son Jason who was helping with worship to play the Christmas Song and Hymn, “Silent Night, Holy Night.” It was Christmas in September, yet the song and the prayer was so impactful and so influencing, that everyone there recognized it was a God thing for sure. the people just lingered in extended prayer while softly singing the great Christmas Hymn, and receiving their own downloads from heaven.

After the service, I met a man I had prayed for about six years prior, who was battling macular degeneration at the time, and he initially had 80% improvement and ultimately he received 100% of his eyesight back, without surgery or other normal eye care for that type of disease. So in the space of two days, I heard of two testimonies that happened six and seven years prior, and I was so very grateful that God had completed this amazing miracles and blessed these people in this way.

Last week I asked a lady how her husband was doing as I had prayed for his deaf ear to open several months ago and it opened up that morning and she said he was still hearing great.  Praise God!

Another lady that I prayed for this summer just had surgery to have the metal in her feet and ankles removed.  When I met her, she walked with one foot very crooked and in obvious pain, limping with every slow step, but the Lord took away the pain and in two days straightened her feet.  She was shocked when she woke up two days later and her feet and toes were flat on the ground.  She had worn corrective shoes for 14 years since a major car accident crushed her ankles, but she had to have this surgery to remove the metal in her ankles because now that her feet were straight, the metal was causing a lot of un-necessary pain.

I am very encouraged to announce too, that I have sold over 200 of my books in just a few days. That truly is a blessing. If you are interested in securing a copy, you can contact me and I will share how you can connect with me to receive a book.  It is called "Downloads from Heaven" and is about hearing from God specifically through words of knowledge.  It is filled with stories and scripture, plus times to reflect and grow in your faith.

Jason’s new worship CD, “Running Free” is also available for those who may be interested.  Our son Jason is 20 years old, has led worship in over 500 venues across America - and is a sophomore at a local Christian  College.  These are all worship songs, including a song about me for Father's day, that is rich in our Heavenly Father's Love, and one for Mother's day for my wife, and a Glorious new Christmas Song, plus taking an old hymn and adding an upbeat melody, and then concluding with some singing in the Spirit that encourages you to run, tying in with the opening song about his track days of running, but now singing about running the race that is set before us.  I believe you will enjoy it.

Edited by Jay West on 11/16/2012 at 1:32pm

Author of new book:
"Downloads from Heaven"
View Jay West's Profile Search for other posts by Jay West Visit Jay West's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version