Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Evangelist Daniel Kolenda direct from Cotonou, Benin. CfaN Crusade Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/10/2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged Quote News Room

The Greatest Gift
Cotonou, Benin - Day 5
December 09, 2012
read more

Dear Mission Partners,

Tonight was the final meeting of the final crusade of 2012. It’s hard to believe that another year of Gospel Campaigns has come to an end. This year we have been in Burkina Faso, Sierra Leone and Liberia, twice in Uganda, Ethiopia and now Benin. In order to meet the unique logistical challenges we had to split our equipment into two separate sets and place one in the east and one in the west. Along the way were many dangers, toils and snares, but God gave us grace, you stood with us, our team worked very hard and in all, more than 2-million people professed faith in Christ. What a mighty God we serve!

Tonight the response to the Gospel was overwhelming – almost universal. We also saw many miracles tonight, but the one that impacted me the most was a 15-year old girl, crippled from birth, who walked for the first time tonight! I will never forget the expression of joy on her face…it was so precious. I asked her, “Do you know who healed you?” She smiled and said, “Jesu. (Jesus)”

Our team now returns home to celebrate Christmas with our families and then, in January, we will be back on the field – this time in Ivory Coast. We pray that all of you have a very blessed Christmas season. Because of your support this year, we have been able to give the greatest gift of all to millions of people – the gift of salvation. Thank you.
Yours in the Harvest,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda

Together with Reinhard Bonnke, CfaN & the whole CfaN team

Edited by News Room on 12/10/2012 at 7:40am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/10/2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged Quote News Room

The River is Flowing
Cotonou, Benin - Day 4
December 08, 2012

Dear Mission Partners,

This morning Rev. Peter van den Berg and I ministered to the pastors and church leaders at the final meeting of the Fire Conference. The way that the people received was so precious. It was simple. It was easy. It was all Jesus. At first they were silent. And then it began – all over the field pent up fountains began bursting forth and soon the whole crowd was swimming in a river of Holy Spirit unction. It was wonderful.

This week evangelist Eric Gilmour has been ministering each night before the Crusade begins. He has been teaching on faith and ministering to the sick. God has been using him in a mighty way and literally hundreds, perhaps even thousands, have raised their hands indicating that a miracle has taken place in their bodies this week. All the glory goes to Jesus.

Tonight we saw how a boy’s blind eye was healed. A little girl’s, night blindness was healed. An insane man came to his right mind. A deaf girl received her hearing. A crippled boy can now walk. A paralyzed woman was healed and many more! Praise the Lord!

Tonight I also invited evangelist David de Vos, who is visiting from the Netherlands, to share a short Gospel shot before I came to preach the main message. The people were very blessed by his ministry. I’m so thankful to the Lord for a new generation of Holy Spirit evangelists that He is raising up in these days. The future of evangelism is very bright!

It’s hard to believe that tomorrow night is the final night here in Cotonou Benin. We are praying for one more huge harvest and a final blow to the kingdom of darkness. Thank you for continuing to uphold our arms in prayer.

Yours in the Harvest,

The Snake Pit Was Full
Cotonou, Benin - Day 3
December 07, 2012

Dear Mission Partners,

The nation of Benin is known as, “The Cradle of Voodoo.”According to some statistics, more than 70% of the people (of all different religions) practice animism and ancestral worship. For thousands of years, Satan has had free reign in this nation and has inflicted terrible suffering on the people who have been ensnared by superstition and fear. But this week the glorious light of the Gospel is shining, darkness is retreating and the Kingdom of God is rising!

Tonight I took authority over demonic spirits and rebuked them in the name of Jesus. All over the field, demoniacs began to manifest violently. They were carried out to a tent where our deliverance team will exorcize the evil spirits. We call it the “snake pit” and it was full tonight. I also called out the ancient traditional curses and broke their power in the name of Jesus and we burned the charms, fetishes, amulets, juju and voodoo idols just like they did in Acts 19.

Then remarkable miracles took place:

• A woman’s painful fibroid instantly vanished after tormenting her for 12 years!
  • A woman’s blind eye suddenly received sight!
  • A woman’s breast tumors vanished!
  • Leprosy disappeared!
  • Cripples could walk!

And much more…

Tonight, our small team celebrated Christmas together with a meal. We are so thankful for another amazing year of harvest, when literally millions of people have heard the Gospel through CfaN crusades. We consider each of you a part of the CfaN family. From all of us here in Benin to each of you – Merry Christmas!

Yours in the Gospel,

Without Me You Can Do Nothing
Cotonou, Benin - Day 2
December 06, 2012

Dear Mission Partners,

Tonight we had a glorious meeting here in Cotonou, Benin. Evangelist Bonnke and I ministered in tandem and the presence of the Lord was tangible. After I preached the Gospel Evangelist Bonnke prayed for the sick. Crutches and wheelchairs went up into the air all over the field. So many cripples were healed. It was wonderful.

Yesterday we were invited to visit the President of Benin, Yayi Boni, who is also the chairman of the African Union, at his palace. He welcomed us with open arms and recognized the impact that the ministry of Reinhard Bonnke and Christ for all Nations has had on his great nation. Today President Yayi Boni sent his special representatives to decorate Evangelist Bonnke with a medal of honor – The Order of Merit . Evangelist Bonnke said, “I accept this honor in the name of the one who has said, ‘Without me you can do nothing.’”

This morning was also the start of the Fire Conference, which will come to a climax on Saturday when we will pray for the thousands of pastors and ministers to receive the Baptism into the Holy Spirit. I can already sense that we are in for a mighty outpouring.

A Gospel Celebration
Cotonou, Benin - Day 1
December 05, 2012

Dear Mission Partners,
Tonight our Gospel Campaign began here in the city of Cotonou, Benin. Evangelist Bonnke preached such a clear and powerful Gospel message. I don’t know how anyone could have rejected the invitation. Every time I hear the Gospel it is a celebration…as if I’m hearing it for the first time. What a wonderful Jesus we serve.
Today our video crew documented the amazing story of a gentleman named Donne who was totally deaf since birth. When CfaN came to Cotonou 12 years ago he was thirty years old. Up to that point Donne had only been able to communicate through sign language, but that night, when Evangelist Bonnke prayed for the sick, Jesus miraculously healed him. He said it felt like someone was sticking their fingers in his ears, liquid started pouring from them and he heard what he described like the buzzing of bees. As the buzzing faded he began to hear another sound...the massive crowd. Today, more than a decade later, he still hears and speaks perfectly – an enduring testimony of fruit that remains.
What Jesus will do this week will be spoken of, not only 12 years from now, but also for eternity. Thank you for standing with us in this Kingdom work. Please pray for us and the thousands that will experience the Gospel this week.
More to come…
Yours in the Gospel,

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version