OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: INSTRUMENTS OF JUDGMENT Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kriston Couchey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/01/2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

INSTRUMENTS OF JUDGMENT

Kriston Couchey

I am excited to share the continuation of Revelation that began with an article called THE MOUNTAIN AND THE CITY.

THE DESCENT

The blast of the trumpet was still ringing in my ears as we began to move out as one mighty army. We descended from every side of the Holy mountain. As we continued descending we began to form into small companies of friends whose hearts shared the same desires and dreams. After descending for a time the small company I had become knitted with began to see the first encampments constructed closest to the top of the mountain.

Father spoke, "Son, I am sending you first to these who have built closest to the top of the mountain. All of these camped on the side of My Mountain are captives. Most of these are born of My Spirit, and all born of My Spirit were born on the top of this mountain. Yet, almost all have been taken captive by what religion has built, just as you were at one time. Many were taken captive by religion the day they were spiritually born by well-meaning men and women who have built these encampments on the side of My Mountain with man's wisdom and works. All born of Me have been longing for their true home.

I am sending My sons as deliverers; even as Jesus Christ was sent to destroy the works of the devil and set the captives free. I have told you that you are instruments of judgment; judgment first to My house and then to all of creation. I have given all judgment into the hands of the Son Christ Jesus, and you are His hands and feet upon the earth. I am now going to show you what His judgment looks like. Turn around and see where you have come from."

THE COMING OF JUDGMENT

I turned to look where we had come from and with amazement realized that even after descending for a time we were still standing on the level plain on top of the mountain. We were nearly to the first encampments and were closer to the sprawling plain below then before, but we had never left the mountain top. The mountaintop and the Glory of the Lord resting upon it was expanding to every place we set our feet.

Father again spoke, “Every place you set your feet I have given you. As I have told you before, ‘This (mountain) is the place where heaven meets earth, where the divine becomes one with creation. This is the mountain spoken of in the book of Daniel which dashes to pieces the nations of the earth and covers the whole earth. It is My Unshakable Kingdom!’ You have now come to dwell always in this place, and that place dwells in you. Judgment has now come to My house. Go forward to the first encampment and behold the judgment of Christ in His house. The angels have gone before you and prepared for your coming.”

As I turned again to observe the encampments before us, a lady who was drawn to the atmosphere of heaven in which we stood approached and invited our small company to come to the gathering place where she and others were meeting.

We approached the encampment and entered the building where these gathered. The heavenly light of God’s mountain was dim and obscured by the enclosing structure that these had built. I was about to declare to those gathered there that what they had built was keeping the light of God from shining upon them. Suddenly Father spoke and said, "That judgment does not belong to you, it belongs to the Son."

Without warning, one of our company stood up in the dimly lit gathering and began singing a song of worship to Father. Without hesitation our company joined in the worship of Father in Spirit and truth, lifting hands high and focusing our hearts upon Him. Most of those in the gathering quickly joined in with grateful hearts and the darkness began to subside. The light of God's glory began to emanate from within the worshipers as the Spirit of God began to move among the people.

The goodness of God began healing the souls, bodies, and spirits of those worshipping; causing all to shout for joy and weep. All demonic oppression lifted and the room began to take on the heavenly glow of the Mountain of His glory. The walls and ceilings began to shake as this light increased and continued to surround and emanate from the worshipers. With a mighty crash and a shout of joy the worthless structure fell to the ground and burst into flames completely consumed. Yet, it’s fall did not harm any of the worshipers. All of the trappings of Babylon and its mixture were gone.

The heavenly light shone unhindered, and the place we were standing was now Holy Ground; the mountaintop.  We were filled with great joy, basking in His light and praising Him for His mercy.  The sudden crash and ensuing glory caused some great terror as the reality of the presence of God shone a light in dark places and exposed the futility and smallness of men’s thoughts and deeds.  Some who refused to enter into worshipping were angry and outraged over the loss of what they had built. These fled when the walls began to shake. They scurried down the mountain like the Israelites in the desert fleeing the mountain of God’s presence. They did not stop until they were far from the mountain top. Some left the mountain altogether and wandered unto the broad plain below where Babylon sat enthroned. Judgment had come.

THE EXPOSING LIGHT

Father again spoke, “Son, as you have observed, judgment is a good thing. Judgment is My love shining the light of My presence in darkness. This is the judgment, the light has come and there is nowhere to hide in the face of My presence. What is in man is made manifest in the light of My glory. If a heart is full of My love it will worship in My presence. If it is full of fear, condemnation, judgment, anger, hatred, etc., these will also be made manifest. When it is brought to light, men must then choose to either face the truth to be free, or run from the light. In My mercy the removal of all mixture and darkness is made available to any willing to come into the light. The light of My love will remove the mixture in the hearts of those who call upon Me.  It is My glory revealed in the Son that judges and set all things right.”

I wept at the goodness of My Father. What love and grace! His judgment was not condemnation of men in their deception.  I had condemned, accused and attacked men in their deceptions many times. His judgment was to shine the light of his goodness upon men and reveal Himself to them and in so doing reveal their own hearts. He had cast down the wisdom and works of men with His presence only to free them from their captivity.

When I had completed my pondering He continued, “Son, you have wasted much time and effort opposing the religious systems men have built. I never called you to fight or defeat Babylon. I called you to come out from Babylon. What men have built in My name is being judged and tried in the fire of My glory. If what is built is of Me it will stand. If it is the wood, hay, and stubble of a religious system, it will fall and be destroyed. Each person must answer to Christ alone for the quality of their work. All the doctrines, opinions, traditions, and systems of operation sourced in men’s wisdom and strength will end.”  

At the mention of the wisdom and strength of men, I turned my gaze to the sprawling plain beneath the mountain and the city built upon the wisdom and strength of men enthroned upon seven hills. I knew the Mountain of the Lord we stood upon was going to bring the demise of that wicked city. And then I asked a question, “What are those seven hills…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

In His Love

Kriston Couchey

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/01/2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Awesome!
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Brenda Teal

Posted: 02/15/2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

I printed The compilation and this article out and have
passed them to friends.I read them often.I believe we are
seeing the manifestation, quite awesome. I look forward to
your next revelation
God Bless

Edited by Brenda Teal on 02/15/2013 at 3:14am

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/20/2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Brenda,

I thought it was really cool how you posted on this and then 2 hrs later Kriston posts the final chapter. I know the Lord was responsible for all that. He is just so cool. Thanks for listening

In Christ's love with you all

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Gary Preble

Posted: 02/20/2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged Quote Gary Preble

Hi Kriston ....I have (past tense) been guilty of this shaky form of arrogance
and haughtiness toward those not of my persuasion. My, my, my. The Lord
revealed this to me this weekend as I was pondering an Ian Clayton podcast.
I repent, and now your word (instant in season) is a confirmation.

Father again spoke, “Son, as you have observed, judgment is a good thing.
Judgment is My love shining the light of My presence in darkness.

Yes ....God's creative light illuminating and taking back the (created) light
space that darkness has apprehended. Praise be to Father. Thanks Kriston!!!
View Gary Preble's Profile Search for other posts by Gary Preble

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version