Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "HEAVEN AND EARTH SPIRITUALLY JOINED FOR SPIRITUAL BATTLE (Part 6 of 6; and Short Summation of 1-5)" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/28/2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Prophecy and Revelation

"Heaven And Earth Joined Together On Earth For Battle Through Christ's Communion (Part 6 of 6)"
(Written February 2, 2013; Published on March 26, 2013)

[NOTE:  There is a summation at the end of Part 6.  You probably want to read it.  God taught us so much in this 6 Part Series!]

JUST BEFORE COMMUNION:

"You have overestimated the power of our enemy and underestimated My Power," saith the Lord God Almighty.  "I am your protection..."

WHEN IN PRAYER, BEFORE COMMUNION:

I suddenly saw Jesus kneeling on one knee before me.  He wore His High Priest/Warrior garments again {see previous Prophecies/Visions}.  He had one elbow resting on His knee.  There were numerous others behind Him; they were all dressed the same as Christ.  All were on one knee at first, and then some may have sat on the floor.  However, I believe they stayed on one knee as Christ did.  He had appeared in this clothing before with only one other individual from Heaven: my resurrected sister (2006), Bonnie.  My sister was not present today, or I did not recognize her (?).   Today, for the first time, there were many Beings; they all looked like men: sons of God.

[Luke 20:34-37]
Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are
sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.  NKJV

Jesus held the Communion in His hands.  Though I could not see it clearly, I knew that He held His own Communion blood and flesh, just as He held His own blood and flesh (wine and bread) the night before His crucifixion, and then resurrection. 

I sat on the sofa.  I did not want to sit higher than my Lord Jesus, and began to get down on the floor with Him and the others.  Jesus said to stay seated on the sofa.  He showed me that those who were there, and kneeled behind Him, were from Heaven; He said that I represented those on earth.  Both those from Heaven and those I represented here on earth were, and are, within Christ and His one Spiritual Body.

Previously, Jesus and my sister stood before me.  Today, when I first saw the group of "(1)Travelers" they were all on their knees, as I said above.  God's Spirit caused me to know that they had all come to pray with me before we all go into battle together.  We, like Israel (before entering Canaan), will fight our enemy (satan and his).  We, on earth, will be allowed to join Christ in battle.  {3/27/13: as I re-read this, Jesus said, This is the final ongoing battle.  We are already in the Spiritual Promised Land.}

Jesus told me to stand up, as those behind Him remained kneeling.  Jesus then told me to go to the kitchen {physically} and get my communion juice and bread {also physical}.  I did this and returned.  I was told to sit down with the physical communion, while Christ still held His own Spiritual communion in His hand.  By the way, (2)He had His gloves on again!!  {see previous Visions/Visitations/Prophecies}.  Everyone kneeling behind Him, those from Heaven, had their gloves on also!

I knew, as I had from the beginning, that we were not just in prayer to our Father, but we, Heaven and earth, were taking an oath/vow as Christ's one army.  This reminded me of a team huddle just before a (ie) football game - where all members pray as one for victory. 

Jesus told me to stand up again.  Christ said to raise the glass of communion blood/juice.  As I did, He immediately stood within me.  We stood as one Being facing those who had originally been behind Him; we faced the rest of the Heavenly Host.  They remained kneeling, with one knee on the floor/earth.  We were all one with Jesus, who stood within me.  Jesus and I raised His/our ONE glass {His Spiritual and my physical} to God our Father as a toast and oath/vow.  I am positive that the Host from Heaven also partook from the one, the same, glass of Christ's SPIRITUAL blood, as Christ and I (representing His Children here on earth) did.  Though I did not literally see it.

As Jesus and I stood to offer His blood and oath/vow to God our Father, we became all Light and Jesus'/our armor was replaced with a white robe of Light.  The Light rose above His/our head and never stopped ascending as it also extended downward.

I felt and saw Jesus within me - while I remained within Him.  His Body began to grow upward into the Heavenlies, while our feet stayed on the earth/ground/floor before Him/us.  His/our Light began to become larger and larger, and began to include the others kneeling on the floor.  As they were consumed, the group of "(1)Travelers" became smaller and smaller - as the hem Christ's robe, of the Light's circumference, increased outward swallowing all of them.  None were afraid and none stood up.  They were all consumed into the one intense circle of Light: Christ. 

(1) "Travelers":  God said to call them this.

Jesus asked me if there were other warriors coming toward us, the circle {Jesus and Jesus' robe became circular, especially at the hem line}.  I looked and saw others in the warriors garments {silver mesh} coming toward Him/us.  I saw very few, and then one lone straggler hurrying to be included.  I did not see precious stones in the breastplates or helmets {head dress} in the silver armor as I had previously in the other Visitations where Jesus, my sister and I were dressed in amber priests/warrior armor.

Jesus said, "They will continue to come."  The group of warriors coming toward us was sparse, very small, in number, though the circle of Light continued to grow and expand outward.  Jesus caused me to know that the Light will grow continuously.

Christ, the circle, was adding to Himself others that I could not yet see.  He did this at earth/ground level as the bottom of His robe seemed to slowly travel outward along the ground {at first}.  This was just before the rest of His Body, the immense Light, extended outward at His/our higher Body levels.

This is the first time that I have ever taken communion with Beings from Heaven, other than Jesus and our Father.  This is not the first time I have prayed with a Heavenly Bring, but this is the first time that I can remember praying with more than one at a time.  Today, we all allowed the Holy Spirit to pray through us.  We, to my knowledge, were officially united under and by Christ Himself.  For several years now Jesus has taught, through me and others, that He would join Heaven and earth together as one {it is Biblical}, but this was the first time that I have ever seen this SPIRITUAL manifestation and the fulfillment of His promise. 

This was very real!  This was as real, or more real, than any physical happening in my life.  This was a very serious and humbling service and inclusion.  It was Holy and within Christ.  Jesus has confirmed that many more Beings will come, but in order to see Him you must seek Him within His one Spirit. 

Please notice, or perhaps you already have, as you read our website, how many times I am given Visions, Visitations, Prophecies - how many times Jesus communicates through His Voice - as we are taking communion with our Father. 

About two years after I first heard Jesus in 1988, He told me to begin taking daily communion with Him.  Later, in about 2011, He began to teach me that I take the Communion/Eucharist with, and in front of, our Father in honor and REMEMBRANCE of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice.  Before Christ's sacrifice I would not have been able, nor was anyone else able, to stand before God our Father.  Now, we not only stand before Him, but we are told to do so boldly <Heb 4:16>. 

We are to now join our Father in Christ's communion; we take the communion with our Father who also honors and remembers His Son's sacrifice in this way.  We have been completely forgiven by our Father, and reconciled to Him through Christ Jesus' blood; and this is what we are celebrating with our Father.  We are now free to go before, or stay with, our Father continually!  In fact, it is as a "PRIEST" that we go before Him in praise and worship.  It is as a "PRIEST" that I/you take communion.  Remember, it was the "Priests" in the OT that ministered directly to God our Father!

Thank you Jesus.  Without you and your sacrifice, I/we would not be able to return to our Father's Presence.  Without you I would be Fatherless and mankind would be without Hope, Amen Amen and again Amen.

This is the last part of a six (6) Part series.  I have included a brief SUMMATION, below today's STUDY NOTES, in order to tie the six Parts together.

STUDY NOTES:
(1) "Travelers": See above

(2) "He had His gloves on again":    {copied from God's Latest Prophetic Word For Today!}

May 1, 2012:  Today while out on my daily walk, I stopped at a bench to rest and listen for the Lord.  Suddenly I saw Him standing before me.  He was dressed in, as He said, His armor and Priests Breastplate (Combination).  The Breastplate began at His neck and stopped shortly before His knees.  I did not see below the breastplate clearly.  I did see His head and He spoke to me.  He said to look at myself. 

I was dressed identical to Him.  Neither of us had a helmet on, at least at first.  I never had a helmet on, but He may have later in His visit.  He explained that I did not have the helmet of Salvation on my head because He is My Salvation and covering. He had a sword, and later asked me if I did <Eph 6:17-20>.  I looked and did at that point. 

Our Breastplates were amber {mesh} and they had several precious stones in them.  I could see the stones in Jesus' Breastplate/armor much easier because He faced me.  I clearly saw a purple stone, and believe I saw a royal blue and red; perhaps several others, but I am not sure with regards to that.

I have never seen Jesus dressed like this before.  He pointed out that He was not dressed in His white robe nor in modern clothing; He wanted me to be sure and notice that He was dressed in Royal battle attire.  He added that this was also the Priests clothing. 

My resurrected sister appeared also.  She was resurrected on May 1, 2006.  I'm sure that this is no coincidence (today is May 1, 2012).   Jesus made sure that I noticed that we all three wore the same clothing.   The clothing that we all wore was both the royal armor and the clothing worn by Priests - both during battle.  Though the clothing looked heavy it was not.  Again, I had to be told by Jesus that I was wearing it.  

On February 2, 2012 (see below), God said to me that His people had entered the SPIRITUAL Promised Land - as of today they still are entering it.  He has often reminded me that when Israel entered the Promised Land they faced battle with the Canaanites.  This morning He has indicated that His people are preparing for war with our enemy.  Many are already dressed for battle - and obviously, this includes all those in heaven, and many (all Spiritual) Christians here on earth.  We know this because I, who am a Spiritual Christian living in the physical realm, was present with two Spiritual Beings from God's Spiritual realm; we all three stood on earth.

Jesus limited His explanation as to what He is doing, but made sure that I understood that the battle that many of us have been waiting for is upon us.  He is showing Himself as a Commander making last minute preparations - only then are the plans of a Commander obvious to His army.  At the very end {of our time together}, I saw that He had gloves that He had been carrying - and He was ready to put them on.  I understood that this is the last part of His clothing that He will put on before the battle begins and ends Praise God!  Don't give up now - He is here and ready for the final battle(s).  The war is already won!

January 25, 2013:  Today, I was given a vision of Jesus Christ in His battle attire and High Priest clothing; today He had His gloves on His hands! 

SUMMATION And REVELATION Given After The Original 6 Parts Were Written: 

[NOTE:  I began to summarize all 6 parts and it became obvious that this would be very time consuming and confusing - at least for me :-)  I have, in some of the parts, just copied and pasted the original text in.]

In Part 1, Christ reminds us that we are to turn away from the world and live within Him.  We are told that we are the "Lighthouse in a world of darkness."  We are to come into Him who is the intense Light, and Listen for His answers.  We are to give up our own answers and depend on Him alone.

Part 2 is rather long and detailed.  In it Jesus told us that what He was/is showing us is more than visions; these things are, and were, literally happening in the Spiritual realm now. Part 2 begins with an informative recap of Part 1.

Part 2 has two separate Visions: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. 

"While in prayer I saw Jesus standing on earth. He was dressed in a white robe. The robe was so bright that it appeared as Light. 

We were one. I was within Him and yet I saw Him as if watching Him a short distance away. He/we were standing toward the North; He/we raised our/His RIGHT arm straight up and then He quickly brought it down to shoulder height. As He did, He pointed His index finger straight forward as if pointing at something specific. His body position, or stance, resembled a person thrusting a sword forward, but there wasn’t a sword in His hand. Only His finger and arm pointed straight forward.

Jesus said to me, “What do you see?” He was still standing toward the North. As He said this, He caused me to see and concentrate on the fact that as His arm was pointing straight forward, and the sleeve of His brilliant white robe of Light flowed downward as water toward the earth. The water was bright white Light also <Eph 5:25-33, esp. vs 26>. It was beautiful. Jesus said that I had seen correctly. 

[INTERPRETATION:  The sleeve of the white robe of Light is Christ Himself.  The sleeve flows as water toward the earth.  The water is the Holy and Pure Word of Christ, the Light, coming toward/onto the earth.  This comes from and is Christ <Rev 19:13>.  We should expect to see an increase in the Truth, the Word, of God as it is written (especially with regards to Christ's Blood).  There will be a division created by God between the Truth and theology, or religious tradition.  This has already begun (2013).]

{Later that day, I was shown a second Vision/Visitation}

[NOTE: (February 11, 2013) Through me, Jesus has continually shown us that His multi-membered Wife {you and I} is becoming, through His Will and Presence, strong enough to stand with Him as Priests and Kings against His enemies, satan and his.]

{Jesus} Are you {we} fully dressed {in our armor}?]

{Chris} Yes? Except this time I see that You have a helmet on and You have Your (*)sword drawn. Bonnie, my resurrected sister, does not? I can see myself clearly.

INTERPRETATION:  "Sword":  the Holy Spirit <Eph 6:17>

I just saw You {Jesus} become physical and earthly. You are a big man, and you are young; You have black hair. I see the hair coming out from under the mesh helmet on Your head. Your helmet has three large colored stones that hang down, one after the other, between your eyes and up into your forehead almost into your hairline. They are the same stones that I saw before on the breastplate on Your chest {see May 1, 2012 above}. All Your Body armor looks like it is interwoven metal mesh material of some kind, except for the sword which is hard metal. I noticed that the metal mesh armor is becoming (*)silver in color.

(*) “silver”: Indicates Truth (and in God’s training to Chris, it has indicated God’s Light and therefore, Purity.)

Ps 12:3-7 May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaks proud things, who have said, “With our tongue we will prevail; our lips are our own; who is Lord over us? For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now I will arise," says the Lord; I will set him in the safety for which he yearns. THE WORDS OF THE LORD ARE PURE WORDS, LIKE SILVER TRIED IN A FURNACE OF EARTH {us: we are from the dust of the earth}, PURIFIED SEVEN TIMES {with added strength each time}. You shall keep them, O Lord, You shall preserve them from this generation forever. NKJV

[{Jesus} That {the metal mesh body armor} is for easy movability. The sword is drawn, but is still close to My thigh?]

{Chris} As Jesus asks me this, I see it as fact. As this Visitation ends, Jesus said to look up the “sword” and “thigh” scriptures.

They are:
Ps 45:1-4 My heart overflows with a good theme; I address my verses to the King; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. You {Jesus} are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; therefore God has blessed You forever. Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, in Your splendor and Your majesty! And in Your majesty ride on victoriously, for the cause of Truth and Meekness and Righteousness; let Your RIGHT hand teach You awesome things. NASU

Song 3:6-11
 (2)Who is this coming out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all the merchant's fragrant powders? Behold, it is Solomon's {also Christ's} couch {Wedding Sofa}, with sixty valiant men around it, of the valiant of Israel. They all hold swords, being expert in war. Every man has his sword on his thigh because of fear in the night. Of the wood of Lebanon Solomon the King {symbolizing Christ} made himself a palanquin: He made its pillars of silver, its support of gold, its seat of purple, ITS INTERIOR PAVED WITH LOVE by the daughters of Jerusalem {also new, heavenly Jerusalem}. Go forth, O daughters of Zion {Jerusalem and New Heavenly Jerusalem}, and see King Solomon with the crown with which his mother crowned Him on the day of His Wedding, the day of the Gladness of His heart. NKJV

{end of Part 2}

God also confirmed that some/many His people had entered the Spiritual Promised Land; and many were standing outside still: they were still entering.  He said we were preparing for war and were dressed for battle.  Priests ministered to and worshipped God Almighty in the OT, as we are to do now. 

Praise stops the avenger.  God's warriors will stop satan through Praise! and Worship: Ps 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, because of Your enemies, that You may silence the enemy and the avenger. NKJV

After receiving the other Parts of this series, and typing them, I  am seeing a pattern emerge.  Our mouths and hearts had to be purified as Psalms 12:5-7 emphasizes. BEFORE WE CAN MINISTER AND WORSHIP GOD OUR FATHER AS HIS PRIESTS. Remember Praise stops the enemy.  The praise is produced from our hearts filled with His unconditional Love.  When on earth, in Part 6 above, Jesus chose to become one with us - dressing in silver Himself.  Those who came with Him from heaven wore silver armor as Christ did.   We were not in God's immediate presence {amber}, but our words, His Word through us, were and are being purified as silver!  We are becoming the Testimony of Christ: Our lips are no longer our own, and we submit to Christ our Lord.  Our words of praise are Pure because they are the Words Of Christ's holy Spirit through our hearts and mouths.

Jesus carried gloves but had not put them on.  I understood that once He put them on He/we were going to enter into battle immediately.

As Christ slices the Heavenlies into 4 quarters/Spirits, His clothing changes into a white robe and we see Him point upward into the sky toward the North first, then to the East, South and West etc.  As He pointed with His finger He also brought His arm downward and it stopped at His shoulder. 

Though we are not told why we were shown Jesus pointing with His finger and then slicing the same area with His sword, I was told later that as He pointed with His finger He was sectioning and calling forth people on earth.  As He used His sword <Holy Spirit; Eph 6:17-20>, He began to section off the 4 quarters of the heavenlies and their spirits/winds. 

In Part 3  Jesus taught us about the four quarters/Spirits/Winds through Bible verses.   

Jesus wore the High Priests amber armor again, along with my resurrected sister (who represented Heavenly Beings).  Jesus revealed for the first time why He had used His sword and motioned a cutting at the North, East, South and West.  He said that He was cutting or marking the "Circle of Light and Convergence" on earth and into the Heavenlies.  He used His finger for the earth and His sword for the Heavenlies.  

I was told that {later?} the sword was used for the Heavenlies because: [Eph 6:10-13] Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand {remember the Wife/I could not stand at first!} against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand {after Christ placed the members in His Wife in their amber Priests armor, and  came with the Heavenly army, we see Christ's Wife continually grow stronger and able to stand}.  NKJV

I have come to realize that there are four spirits over the four quarters; Christ has confirmed this!

In Part 4 Jesus has His sword drawn again.  He stands in the middle of the 4 quarters of the world.  He says that all physical trauma is a warning to the world, and specifically mentions Tsunamis.  He says the following: Now troubles begin upon the earth as never before, Chris. Now listen. Tsunamis will rip at the coastlines of numerous countries. Ages of prophetic Word will unfold and open up.” I, Chris, while within the Spirit, see a huge book opening and pages flying, turning slower at first and then with immense speed; and I know I have not seen the end of it.

Jesus says, “Blasts from above now begin. Masses of Light come from within My Circle of Convergence where the final Congregation, the Children of Light, burst as, and extend from, one location to another as Light. Yes, much like, but not exactly like, a shooting STAR in the dark night. These are those who have been incubated in the Light Himself, within His Circle of Light and Convergence, Amen Amen and again Amen. In the world’s darkness, immense darkness, comes immense and greater Light. I am alive within you, Amen.

The Tsunamis are physical water and also My Word, My Truth: which is the only Word that is Mine. It {God’s Word/Truth} floods the hearts of My Believers, those who believe in Me, Amen. The tragedies of the physical water Tsunamis bring unbelievers to their knees and they willingly open their mouths with confession of My, Christ’s, reality.

The blackness of the physical water Tsunamis is this: Not all of these Tsunamis are familiar to man’s senses, and much darkness and tragedies {tragedy}now befalls the physical world of wealth that was purchased through sin and evil hearts. Much of the Tsunami is the black water, the filthy heart, of satan as he spits forth himself now upon his last stronghold: earth. He can not help himself and neither can man  <Rev 13:11-17>. 

All will turn, due to fear, and see this reality. The darkness that is poured forth from satan, and most often through mankind toward each other now, is so that the hearts of all are “self” evident, and evident to all who see and meet one another. Only My Light, My blood, which produces the Light and the birth of Christ within, brings relief from that which comes and soon becomes a basic foundational reality, Amen Amen and again Amen. 

[INTERPRETATION:  It is Christ's blood {Communion} that produces {creates and brings forth} God's Light and Spiritual birth (of Christ) within each of us and all of us as His one Body.  Christ's blood brings relief and healing.]

I have allowed two houses, two gardens, to grow. I am the “Head” of one {Christ's Body of Christians}; satan is the former head of the other {worldly men, women, and children}.  Soon, even he sees his reality: who he is and from where he has fallen. Soon, very soon, he will see that all power has been taken from him and that indeed he is nothing and going nowhere <Rev 12:7-12>.

Mine who explode, imploded from within ... the Spiritual Circle of Light and Convergence, and have been prepared and nurtured for this time and for this day. You stand within My Womb, within Me who is this Circle of Light, the giver of Light, the giver of all Light. This “circle” is ALIVE within Heaven and extends into earth and below earth. I am ruler and King over all things, and I am all; all is created within Me and for Me <Eph 11:22-23; Col 1:15-18>. I am one, Amen Amen and again Amen <1 Cor 12:12-27>."

In Part 5, Jesus said, amongst other things, "... During the night great changes occurred throughout the world, Amen – Great changes, Amen. The desires of each heart were weighed and measured... It is over,” and it is, My Love, Amen Amen and again Amen <Matt 4:1>. 

Rocks have been formed within the Rock, the Temple Christ. You are one of these still left on earth, Child. You’re not alone. All in heaven are prepared and ready for battle along with you and Mine still on earth. Mine stand firm as one within My Holy Spirit. Christ our King is, even now, dressed for battle. Let this Word go forth. All wait for My command, Child.

Mine have been impoverished and spiritually imprisoned... I remembered Mine; this manifested last night as so many hearts were found to be within My Son. I now feed them, Child. This day is the day of the Latter Day Rain, and
I now pour forth all that I am – into Mine One Body – as I promised you years ago. I feed them now as Promised. They now stand in My Land of Promises Full-Filled: My Spiritual Promised Land, Amen.

(*)This begins today, and will continue in honor and celebration of My Son Jesus Christ, Amen Amen and again Amen. {God caused me to see Jesus Christ’s physical birth on earth}. Blessings abound during this time for Mine as My earth sits in darkness. MY SONS ARE REVEALED FIRST, AND THEN MY NEW BIRTH IS GIVEN TO ALL THINGS <Rom 8;19-25>. I am the Alpha and Omega, the End and the New Beginning, saith your Creator of all things, Amen. I am One, Amen Amen and again Amen."

(*) "This begins today, and will continue in honor and celebration of My Son Jesus Chris": 
MUST READ:
"Christmas Miracle"

We concluded Part 5 with a study on "Alpha and Omega, the End and the New Beginning."

Part 6, above, Jesus informs us that we have overestimated the power of the enemy and underestimated the Power of God.

Jesus had His gloves on - He is ready for battle NOW!  This confirms January 25, 2013 when Jesus first put His gloves on.

Those from Heaven were joined to us on earth through Christ's Communion.  We all partook of this within the Spiritual realm and voiced a vow/oath.  As I/we raised my/our glass of blood/juice, Christ became one with me/us.  I stood within Him.  We raised the same, one glass together; we all drank from the same glass/cup.  Christ then became the Circle of Light and Convergence.  We are all within, and one, Spirit <Eph 4:4-6>.

Through Communion within Christ, who is Spirit, we all became one and the army of God:  both those from Heaven and those on earth.

In the very near future, we will begin to hear more and more about Christ's Communion and His Holy Spirit (which is our Father's Holy Spirit <Eph 2:18; Eph 4:4>).  Therefore, I won't teach on it today. 
I suggest that you return to Page 1 again, and re-read Part 6, above

We know that both the Heavenlies and earth have been divided into quarters, probably with spirits already over, and within, each quarter: North, East, South, West. The earth has also been divided into the same four quarters.

Father Fill Us All With The Fullness Of Yourself, Christine Williams  Christine Williams Ministry

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Christine Williams, E-mail address: chris-williams@christine-williams-ministry.org , and website address: http://christine-williams-ministry.org ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/02/2013 at 11:31am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 03/28/2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I was just reading some scriptures, and this one tugged at me and made me think of your post: "Arise, O Lord, in Your anger;
Lift up Yourself against the rage of my adversaries,
And arouse Yourself for me; You have appointed judgment.
7 Let the assembly of the peoples encompass You,
And over them return on high." Psalm7:6-7
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/29/2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Kimberly,  Thank you for the verse - insightful - made me think!

Yes I think this would apply to some of the verse used in my revelation above.  I think the important part of the verse - for me - is not only that our mouths are not our own, but that the words of the LORD are pure - tried 7 times. 

Ps 12:3-7 May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaks proud things, who have said, “With our tongue we will prevail; our lips are our own; who is Lord over us? For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now I will arise," says the Lord; I will set him in the safety for which he yearns. THE WORDS OF THE LORD ARE PURE WORDS, LIKE SILVER TRIED IN A FURNACE OF EARTH {us: we are from the dust of the earth}, PURIFIED SEVEN TIMES {with added strength each time}. You shall keep them, O Lord, You shall preserve them from this generation forever. NKJV

I like how your verse says we will rise again to HIGH! if we encompass Him as one :-)
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Mariann Daly

Posted: 03/30/2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged Quote Mariann Daly

Chris , Around 2002 The Lord spoke to me about Travelers, so that
word really stood out to me.I don't remember what was said though.I
would like to see page 21.Keep up the good work.Everyone seems so
amazing here.I was lucky to find Open Heaven.
View Mariann Daly's Profile Search for other posts by Mariann Daly
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/30/2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Mariann,  Thank you so much for sharing.  The reference to age 21 has been removed because when you print this the pages may not be the same as the pages on my site.  I imagine that should have said page 2 anyway.  I don't think there were 21 pages in this.  I am so sorry for the confusion.  Actually the reference note says that God told me to call them that and that I had not thought of this myself.  I later moved that comment to under the word "Travelers".  So you have seen everything that was meant to be seen.

I wish you could tell us more about the word "Travelers."  We probably will hear more in the future since God was so adamant about calling them that.  Please let us know if you hear anything more.

In Christ's Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version