Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/04/2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Kingdom or Religion - A Serious Need

By Ron McGatlin

A serious need is developing among many sincere Christian believers. This is a serious development that is seeking to weaken the strength of kingdom disciples and restrain the growth of kingdom reality in our world. In human understanding truth severely out of balance becomes a partial truth that is a diversion at best and destructive or even a deadly error at worst. I feel the Holy Spirit is voicing a plea for God’s people to re-center their focus upon Christ Jesus the Lord/King and His message to the world, the gospel of the kingdom.

The focus of personal redemption and assurance of heaven after death as the end or goal of the work of Christ Jesus has recently moved a step further that is taking some believers over the edge of a cliff falling into an ocean of delusion. With this focus the value of a holy life experience is minimized if not totally lost.

The value of a holy life is the ability to become the building blocks for the kingdom of God on earth.

The world groans waiting to be set free and restored to its original design aligned with the rule of God from heaven. Focusing on the kingdom coming forth by the power of the sinless life of Christ Jesus in us keeps us on solid ground of truly holy living. This keeps us far from the cliff’s edge of regarding our continued disobedience and sensual living as holy in God’s kingdom. Believing a sinful life is equally as productive as the holy life of Christ truly living in us is delusion and will not build the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

The kingdom of God is much more than Christian religion.

Unity comes by God’s kingdom reality and cannot come through religion.

Oneness with God and with one another is possible only as we lift our eyes upward toward the kingdom of God and away from our religious views based upon anything other than Christ Jesus and His very present kingdom from heaven on earth.

In a very real way, focusing on Christ Jesus and the heavenly kingdom manifesting on earth lifts our minds and hearts above our earthly differences. We should set our affection on things above not on things on the earth; our minds are to be set on the things above, spiritual things and not earthly things (Col 3:2).

The kingdom from heaven is established on earth by Christ Jesus abiding in those who abide in Him and are seated with Him at the throne of God in heaven (Eph 2:6). This is a spiritual work taking place in the spiritual realm in and by the Spirit of God.

The manifestation of what is done in the spiritual realm coming forth in the natural earthly realm is the manifest kingdom of God in the sons of God on earth. The manifest sons are those in whom Christ is appearing or manifesting into the natural world.

The manifestation of Christ in His Body and Bride on earth is a presentation of Christ in us carrying out the will of our Father, establishing His rule in our lives and then through us into the world. It is the kingdom rule of God on earth. This is all done apart from sin and full of His glory.

Reconciled by His Death – Saved by His Life

Rom 5:10: For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Note that after having been reconciled “we shall be saved by his life.

In the passing church emphasis age, much church doctrine saw salvation as being for the primary purpose of going to heaven after we died and not much more.

As God is in these days uncovering the revelation of the kingdom, much more light is shed on the reality of the salvation of our lives now in this world.

The distinction between being reconciled to God by the death of Christ and our lives now being saved by His life in us is being brought to light.

In the past I personally had wondered about this verse thinking that it spoke of His life on earth in His incarnate body. It did not make sense to me how He could save us by His life back then. Were we not saved by His death, was my thinking. I was focused on saved as meaning to go to heaven after death. The revelation of Christ in us and our being as crucified with Christ and the life that we live now being the life of Christ in us opened the truth of our lives now on earth being saved by His life being lived in us.

Our sin was reconciled at the cross of the Son of God, Christ Jesus, who came from heaven to give His life as a ransom for many. Being reconciled, all who believe will turn to Him, give their lives to Him, and are spiritually reconnected to God from which we came. Having been reconciled in Spirit we are heavenly spirit beings seated with Christ at the right hand of God in the kingdom of Heaven.

After being reconciled, we are yet in need of true biblical salvation of our souls (minds, wills, and emotions) and our bodies which are yet here on earth.

The word translated “salvation” in the New Testament is “sôtrion” and comes from the root word “Sozo” often translated as “saved” and means delivered out of danger to safety, deliverance from the power of sin to safety, healing, or made well or restored.

True biblical salvation (sozo) has to do with our being transfigured by the Spirit of Christ Jesus abiding in us transfiguring our natural earthly souls and bodies into the Body of Christ. The kingdom is not about going to heaven when we die, though we thank God for the believers’ assurance of that. The kingdom of God on earth is about heaven coming to earth. All that has been damaged or perverted through our sin heritage and ungodly experience is being healed or made well. Biblical salvation (sozo) is all the purity, righteousness, love, power, and wisdom that the enemy has stolen from us being restored in this life.

Heb 9:28: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Our lives on earth are being saved, made whole, for His purposes on earth. We have a work to be done by His power working through us. His grace empowerment of supernatural love, power, and wisdom in Christ in us are the agents of kingdom change in this world. It is the work of Christ Jesus carried out by the grace of God that brings righteousness, peace, and joy to a lost and suffering world. Sons transfigured by Christ will transform the world by and for the GLORY OF GOD.

The Grace Work of Kingdom Restoration

The gospel of the kingdom, the good news that Christ Jesus proclaimed while on earth in His incarnate body is the same good news that He is now proclaiming while in His Body and Bride on earth now in the Holy Spirit. King Jesus, when He bodily returns will receive His glorified Bride in the kingdom of heaven on earth that He has established in and through His transfigured mature Sons of God.

As Christ Jesus endured His cross for the glory that was set before Him, let us each now willingly take up our cross and pass through the great travail of a world being cleansed and changed for the glory set before us now. Let us fully live by the SPIRIT and walk continually in the SPIRIT and thereby know life without the lusts of the flesh and the pride of this life, filled with His life and love, moving only as He moves, and doing only that which He is doing. The entire world is the field of His realistic dreams that govern the world as the kingdom of our ONE GOD - FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT. Amen and Amen!

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/06/2013 at 11:37am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/04/2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

A glorious Amen to your words here Ron...have a praise report to share,,,not sure if this is the forum, but this breakthrough I share has to do with living by the SPIRIT. My niece called me after no contact for years..she said for 2 weeks she was being strangely prompted to call me and tell me she is no longer angry with me and my son, Rodney...a family fall-out occurred years ago and the way she dealt with it was pull away from the family altogether,,,God in His gracious loving way has been wooing her and she responded...GLORY TO GOD! JESUS, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND ALTOGETHER LOVELY...I pray this testimony will spark the flame of NEW HOPE in hearts that have been downtrodden when it comes to believing for their family members to answer Jesus' call... TODAY IS THE DAY OF RESTORATION! HALLELUJAH AMEN!\o/ Love you ALL

Karen Ramsey

Posted: 04/04/2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Ramsey

"Our lives on earth are being saved, made whole, for His purposes on earth. We have a work to be done by His power working through us. His grace empowerment of supernatural love, power, and wisdom in Christ in us are the agents of kingdom change in this world. It is the work of Christ Jesus carried out by the grace of God that brings righteousness, peace, and joy to a lost and suffering world. Sons transfigured by Christ will transform the world by and for the GLORY OF GOD."

"Greater works than this shall you do." "For I know the plans that I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you." We all know these and so many more verses, and they are for all who will give their lives away to serve the King of kings. Yet, how are they supposed to get to the people?

When Jesus said, over and over, "The Kingdom of God has come," He was speaking as a man here on earth. Now we are the people on earth, empowered as was the Son, through whom the Kingdom is supposed to flow. Our job is to be vessels of salvation for a lost and dying world, fountains of living water flowing to all around us. Yet, "Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?" (Jms 3:11). And just as Jesus taught on the tree and its fruit in Lk 6:43-45, we have to realize that what we allow into our lives is what will come out.

Holiness is simple - we are set apart for God's use only. Only the Kingdom of God comes in, only the Kingdom of God comes out. We gave up the right to partake of any other kingdom when we gave our lives to Father through the Christ. It is the work of the Spirit that purifies our lives, but it is our work to allow our lives to continually be narrowed in order to properly reflect our Father to every eye watching, both on earth and beyond.

View Karen Ramsey's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Ramsey
edwintee

Posted: 04/04/2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged Quote edwintee

"The kingdom from heaven is established on earth by
Christ Jesus abiding in those who abide in Him and are
seated with Him at the throne of God in heaven (Eph 2:6).
This is a spiritual work taking place in the spiritual
realm in and by the Spirit of God.

"The manifestation of what is done in the spiritual realm
coming forth in the natural earthly realm is the manifest
kingdom of God in the sons of God on earth. The manifest
sons are those in whom Christ is appearing or manifesting
into the natural world.

"The manifestation of Christ in His Body and Bride on
earth is a presentation of Christ in us carrying out the
will of our Father, establishing His rule in our lives
and then through us into the world. It is the kingdom
rule of God on earth. This is all done apart from sin and
full of His glory."

This is what the kingdom is. How simple, and yet how
profound... Establish Your rule in our lives, Lord, and
let this change the world around us.

Tere

View edwintee's Profile Search for other posts by edwintee
Cassandra Denis

Posted: 04/04/2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged Quote Cassandra Denis

"The manifestation of what is done in the spiritual realm coming forth in
the natural earthly realm is the manifest kingdom of God in the sons of
God on earth. The manifest sons are those in whom Christ is appearing
or manifesting into the natural world."

Amen, strong NOW word. Ron, I find myself going back to the Kingdom
Growth guides every now and again. Trying to truly absorb and apply
what The Lord is bringing forth.

Many Blessings,
Cassandra
View Cassandra Denis's Profile Search for other posts by Cassandra Denis
Julia Garrett

Posted: 04/06/2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged Quote Julia Garrett

Thank you so much for this message. Several years ago the
Lord began to speak to me about bringing heaven to earth.
I had never heard this before taught in any of the groups I
was involved in and I am so thrilled to have found your
site so that I may receive more of the Kingdom Truth that
you are bringing forth to the those with an ear to hear
what the Spirit is saying! Amen!
View Julia Garrett's Profile Search for other posts by Julia Garrett
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/06/2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Karen Ramsey wrote:

When Jesus said, over and over, "The Kingdom of God has come," He was speaking as a man here on earth. Now we are the people on earth, empowered as was the Son, through whom the Kingdom is supposed to flow. Our job is to be vessels of salvation for a lost and dying world, fountains of living water flowing to all around us. Yet, "Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?" (Jms 3:11). And just as Jesus taught on the tree and its fruit in Lk 6:43-45, we have to realize that what we allow into our lives is what will come out.

Holiness is simple - we are set apart for God's use only. Only the Kingdom of God comes in, only the Kingdom of God comes out. We gave up the right to partake of any other kingdom when we gave our lives to Father through the Christ. It is the work of the Spirit that purifies our lives, but it is our work to allow our lives to continually be narrowed in order to properly reflect our Father to every eye watching, both on earth and beyond.

Amen Karen, Well said.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/06/2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Julia Garrett wrote:
Thank you so much for this message. Several years ago the
Lord began to speak to me about bringing heaven to earth.
I had never heard this before taught in any of the groups I
was involved in and I am so thrilled to have found your
site so that I may receive more of the Kingdom Truth that
you are bringing forth to the those with an ear to hear
what the Spirit is saying! Amen!

Amen Julia - You are at the right place. Thanks for sharing this and much blessings to you as you continue to grow in the gospel of the kingdom the way that Jesus preached it and is preaching now through His body of believers on earth.

Ron

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 04/06/2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Ron,
I felt led to post this entry from my journals as a response to your article.
You are such a blessing to all of us here on Open Heaven.
I can always look at what Father is revealing to you and know that what I am hearing and seeing is being confirmed. Thank you.

On Earth as it is in Heaven
This is a new day. This is a new beginning. This truly is a new age. It is the end of the church age and the beginning of the Kingdom Age, or as I heard Him tell me: ‘It is the age of the Holy Spirit’. We had the age of the Father. (Old Testament) We had the age of the Son. (New Testament) We are a transition generation just like when Jesus was alive. We are transitioning from the age of the Son to the age of the Holy Spirit. Father and I were walking and talking last month as I was cleaning for one of my clients. He asked me a question. We all know God does not ask questions because He needs information. He asks because He wants us to gain information. In my mind, He took me to the story of the Genesis. He said Adam was alone. There was no helper suitable. I put Adam into a deep sleep, from his side I brought forth Eve. Then He asked if I believe that Adam and Eve were two separate people? I responded yes, I had always believed they were. Then He asked me, ‘do you believe that the Body of Christ and His Bride will be separate?’ I responded that I had been taught that the church was the body of Christ, and the Bride of Christ. Then He said, ‘after the Apostles died and people were being martyred for their faith, in order to stay alive physically, they made an agreement with church and government so their bodies were protected. They began to line up in nice neat little rows, and began again to look to man for revelation instead of listening for His voice. Their bodies were no longer, killed. However, their spirit or souls died (or went to sleep within them.) They ceased to walk in the power. They were really the walking dead’. Then Father told me, ‘2000 years ago my Son's body went to sleep, so that from His side I could bring forth His Bride. She will look like Him, walk like Him, talk like Him, but most of all she will love like Him. She will be known by the blood of the lamb and by the word of her testimony, and she, too, will love not her own life even unto the death’. Then God spoke something to me that has totally set me free. He said ‘follow Jesus’, He is the perfect example as to what to do. For the last 15 years of my life, I have fought with church Pharisees because I would hear things and tell them what I was hearing. Church after church continued to tell me I was not hearing God. I beat myself up for years trying to figure out what I was hearing: if it was not God, what was the voice I was hearing? Of course, they always had time to condemn me and remove me from any kind of meaningful service in their building; one of them even told me I should go for mental help. These were the leaders of God’s church; therefore, I believed them. Every time I believed them instead of Him another part of me died inside. I no longer attend traditional church and I know the Living God intimately. The job of religion is to keep you dead. As long as you stay in your seat and follow them, and build their church (not his church), you are welcome. Believe me, if you begin to come alive, it is their job to beat you and kill you. They do it from the inside out. They go to seminary (cemetery) and all they have succeeded in doing is producing a dead church. A form of godliness that denies the power. They worship the form in which He used to show up. After a while, they worship the form and do not even know He has left. Then, when God moves somewhere else, or in and through a different form, the old rejects the new. A few weeks ago as I was talking with Father He said to me, Jesus never fought with the Pharisees and you need not either. Do not waste your time. A soldier never entangles his self with the affairs of this life. He said Jesus simply lived His reality. His reality was love. Love for all, red and yellow, black and white, they were precious in His sight. Jesus loved the little children of the world. All men, women and children are created in God's image and likeness. He ate with the tax collectors and sinners. He was an outcast to the religious community of His day. However, the people around Him knew He had something they did not have. They began to follow. As people began to follow him, the Pharisees were losing people to control. The Pharisees came after Him. They feared Him. That is why they had to kill Him. They came after Him. They asked Him questions to try to trip Him up. He was not moved by their approval or disapproval. He simply lived the abundant life before their eyes. He demonstrated the new, while the old was still in effect. He did not say ‘I am the sacrifice’ and therefore there is no more need to sacrifice animals. People began to follow Him. He produced abundant life, and multiplied it everywhere He went. Jesus died showing us a picture of what it looked like to live abundant life. He was so full of abundant life that when they killed His body He did not stay dead. For the past two years of my life I have said to Father, I want to know what abundant life looks like, I want to live it, and I want to show others how. It is clear to me that I am not seeing anyone live it, especially the people who have claimed to be the authorities in the church. On another day, Jesus and I were talking while I worked. He said, ‘Pick up your cross and follow me’. I responded, yea, yea, I've heard all that. Then he said, ‘would you better understand if I said, pick up your bed and walk?’ I said what do you mean? He said, ‘when I healed the paralytic he could previously not walk, so I told him to walk’. Then He said, ‘when I said pick up your cross and follow me I was not saying get on the cross and die like me, I was saying haven't you been dead long enough it is time to live now’. He showed us how to live, and how to die. Death could not hold him, because he was so full of life. He was the first born from among the dead. Jesus did not put himself on the cross, His enemies did. When you put yourself on the cross, you become dead. Out of the sleeping body are a people who are sick of playing church. They form what we will soon know to be the Bride of Christ. The question is, how will you know them? We have already been given the answer. We will know them by their fruit, the fruit of the Spirit. Gifts were given when He took captivity captive. Fruit is produced according the soil of the heart. Does your heart beat with His heart? How will we recognize the fruit? Let me start by giving you an analogy that He made clear to me. If we are the body of Christ, and He is the head, there needs to be connection between the head and the body. If your body gets disconnected from your head, you are dead. Jesus is only the head. We are the body. We are part of the body as we are connected. Institutional church has become nothing more than a bunch of disconnected parts filing into nice rows with no connection to each other. They say if you want to get connected, join a small group. I don't know about you, but my hand has to do nothing extra to be a part of my body. Even if my arm became paralyzed and could no longer produce, it would still be a part of my body, simply because it was connected. Now if my arm is amputated it is no longer a part of my body. My arm will die after amputation. Jesus is the only head. Fivefold ministry was to be a neck connecting the head to the body, so the various body parts could function properly. They are not the head. The church age produced disconnected body parts who worship a form of godliness with no power. Disconnected body parts never have power. They have gone through the motion of devotions, but they try to get their life source from following all the church rules. Morality is not holiness. When we become whole, we will be holy. God is producing a whole body. Many moral church going people believe they are holy, when in fact; they are little more than self -righteous. In the church age, we tried to live by the book. In the Kingdom age, we are the book. We are living epistles read by men. The law is written, on our hearts. He has turned the heart of stone into a heart of flesh. In the church age when a body part did not look like us or agree with us, we cut them off from fellowship. Virtually we cut off body parts all the time. Only a few of my body parts look alike. Most are unique. They have a different look and a different function. But I am thrilled that they are all connected and functioning. It is written that if one part of the body is hurting, the other parts should know it. When a part of my body hurts, I do not cut it off. My whole body feels the pain. My other body parts send signal (prayer) to the brain (Jesus the head). My brain (Jesus) sends signal to the heart to pump more blood (love) to the wounded body part so it can line up and heal itself. When we begin to pray to Jesus on behalf of those who are in sin and love them in spite of their sin, we become a mirror image of Jesus. I do not look in the mirror often, but if I do and my hair is a mess, I do what is necessary to fix it. Someone else does not fix my messed up hair. I fix it because I can now see that it is a mess. When we mirror the love of Christ to the sinful, broken, bruised and imprisoned captives, which is the whole of mankind, instead of pointing the finger of accusation, as if there is no sin in our lives, we will begin to see Christ. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Well, I'm not qualified to be a stone thrower no matter what the sinner looks like, or what sin has bound them.
The bride will love as Jesus did. She will walk the streets and love people for who they are and where they are. Without that kind of love, Father cannot release the power or we would kill people with it. The greatest power we have is the power to love. I have heard the statement that ‘people do not care what you know until they know that you care’. People saw Jesus before they followed Him. Have we truly shown them Jesus? If we are the body, where are the arms of love? May we stop chopping up the body and allow the flow of blood (love) to flow. May we stop getting on the latest bandwagon to fight the latest cause that we have called a Christian cause. Christian means Christ like. He never condemned people. He didn't even defend himself, although innocent he allowed His life to be taken, but He valued life so much He would never have taken the life of another even at the expense of losing his own. When we look like that, people will want what we have. They will follow. The Pharisees will again come after us, because they are losing people to control who are making them rich. Daddy told me last week, ‘is a piece of the puzzle in every religion’. After clarification, He told me that within every religious box are people simply searching for truth. However, if I do nothing more than point the finger at them and label them because they do not believe exactly as I do, I then have no hope of them ever seeing or hearing about my Jesus. I love them; I listen to them, and value them. Then they see Jesus even if I never speak. I do not sit in a pew anymore. They can kill my body if they so choose. They will never kill my spirit. I am alive. I live abundant life. Like Jesus, death will not be able to hold me. I will rise three days later, and become a witness. Jesus came and lived abundant life. Death could not hold him. From out of Christ (sleeping church) will come a people who will again live abundant life before they die. Death will not be able to hold them. The woman in revelation with the crown of stars is the Bride. She is with child; it is an immaculate conception. She is birthing the Kingdom age. The religious beast, made up of those who follow man and do not know the voice of the Bridegroom, will hunt her down. The religious beast will join with the government beast to silence the voice and enact laws to force you to take the mark in order to survive.
If you cannot buy or sell, do you know the same voice as Elijah? How will he feed you? If you cannot have health care, do you know the voice of the healer? Jesus and His bride will together birth the Kingdom Age. Only Jesus and His Bride and their pure, whole children live in the castle. Every person within the Kingdom does not live in the castle; there will be many who will be outside the gate. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth and much sorrow for what could have been had they only listened to the voice of the Bridegroom, instead of listening to man. There were ten virgins and only five had oil. Is your lamp full? Do you hear the voice of the Bridegroom? A lamp without oil gives no light, it is good for nothing but decoration. Revelation is a picture of the end of the church age, and the beginning of the Kingdom age. Every human is on the battlefield. The battle plan is always the same. It is love. Love your friends, and love your enemies. Loving your enemies may just make them your friends. Love is not what He does it is who He is. Love is not what you do, it is who you are. You are a new creature in Christ Jesus, the old has passed away and the new has come. He said he was coming to make all things new. He did not say He was coming to make all new things. He is coming back for a bride without spot or wrinkle. Spots come out as we are washed in the blood (love). Wrinkles come out as the heat turns up. Let him who has ears to hear, hear what the spirit is saying to the churches.
Will you be an overcomer?

Ron, You are an overcomer, and are training many to overcome through this forum. I thank the Father for you!
Cindy
Revelation 21:4-6

New King James Version (NKJV)

4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/07/2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Excellently said,,,I've positioned myself to be an overcomer by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB and by the WORD of my testimony...\o/...God bless you,Cindy,beyond what you can ask or think...HALLELUJAH AMEN!!! Thank You Jesus,for making us more like You, day by day, from glory to glory! Love you ALL Rejoice, rejoice and again I say rejoice!!!

Deanna Harris

Posted: 04/07/2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

OH, amen, Cindy.   I love Ron's article.   Yours is a p.s.   I am printing this off.   So much meat.   Love it, love it.   Love Him.  So in this transition to this.   Wow, Wow, Wow,   Thanks so much everyone.   Just introduced my husband to OpenHeaven today.   He was truly blessed.
View Deanna Harris's Profile Search for other posts by Deanna Harris
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/07/2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Cindy, that was an absolutely beautiful letter from the Spirit of Christ. It really does need to be posted as its own so more people can read it. The love comes through loud and clear yet as gentle as a whisper as well. Beautiful spirit!!!

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 04/07/2013 at 2:20pm
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/07/2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Ron ,

This is what our prayer group got friday night  . . .

Moses anointed the Sons of God with oil but NOW I shall anoint you with Fire and The Water from My Throne .

"BE" My Kingdom of Holy fire and release My River of Life for I "have" CHRISTened you in the fullness of My SON and "I AM" your covering .

Share in the Throne of Glory by doing My will to set the captives free BY The Blood of The LAMB for as I have sent My SON JESUS I NOW send You as My Ambassadors of Truth and Light into a darkened world.

NOW  "You" bring hope and gladness by the truth Christ Jesus IS the world's Redeemer of ALL .

Revelation 22:1-2

The River of Life

22 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/09/2013 at 11:13am

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 04/08/2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Gayle,
You are an overcomer, continue to be an encourager you impact many for the Kingdom.
Deanna,
I am glad your husband loves OH. Encourage him to read the "Kingdom Growth Guides and Overcoming Life on a Small Planet written by Ron McGatlin. If you read aloud they change you from the inside out.
Kimberly,
I am glad you enjoyed the post. If you are interested in more I have written a book. It is not published, but I would be happy to send it to you as an email attachment. If you are interested send me an email. My email is cglinski13@comcast.net
Blessing to my family here at OH
Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version