OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. The Great Collision of Light and Darkness
2. DEFINING GRACE
3. News of God's Earthly Kingdom

SUBSCRIBE OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The Great Collision of Light and Darkness

By Ron McGatlin

We have entered a season of fulfillment. A season of maturing that brings the full growth of spiritual kingdom concepts into visible structure in this world. Seeds planted thousands of years ago are now coming into full growth and reaching their end or intended destination or goal.

The seed of Christ Jesus planted into the world two millennia ago is coming to its purpose in the kingdom of God within multitudes of children of God. This is the progeny of the one true seed – the one sinless redeemer and King of the world, Christ Jesus. Mature sons in whom Christ dwells are carrying within their natural beings the love, purity, and powerful supernatural works of Jesus to complete the work of establishing the kingdom of God on earth above all the kingdoms of this world.

In this same season the works of darkness and sin (disobedience to God) by the antichrist spirit of the enemy has also come into its season of maturity and fulfillment. Deception has become openly blatant in public outpourings of darkness in a flood of disregard, disbelief, and violent hatred for Christ Jesus, Father God, and the Holy Spirit, and for anyone who is truly a child of the Living God.

The great collision of heavens glorious light and evil darkness of the fallen world is imminent. The turbulent storms of the transition of the rule of earth from the darkness of the evil one to the light of the Glorious One have begun.

In natural weather systems, when a huge mass of cold dry air collides with a huge mass of warm moist air large outbreaks of fierce turbulent storms develop.  Likewise, in the spiritual realm, when a cold dry mass of evil collides with the warm moist mass of heavenly light, turbulent cataclysmic storms are produced upon the earth.

After the great storms have passed, the victorious light of heaven will shine brightly upon the changed atmosphere of the world. The good news (gospel of the kingdom) will fill the earth as the sons of God shine forth the reality of the kingdom of God and the will of God is being done on earth as it is in heaven.

There is no end to the rule of Christ Jesus the Lord, Savior, and King of the everlasting kingdom of God.

Wow! All this – and we are privileged to be alive in this beginning time and season!

We have a part in this time of the kingdom of God coming forth on earth. If you are in Christ and Christ is in you, you are a part of this season of the kingdom of God coming to earth. You are a part of the body of Christ Jesus on earth. Arise and shine the Light that is within you to overcome the darkness around you. Stand and boldly proclaim the reality of the kingdom of God coming forth in you and through you. Now is the day of the release of the gift to this world that God has put within you. We must not carry our part to the grave with us. It is to be released now in this day of transition, for we have come to this world for such a time as this.

We must follow the way of the Lord Jesus that is clearly presented in the Bible accounts of the supernatural works of God in Christ Jesus. We must not follow any other way or any other person including ourselves and our own way. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the light of the world. The brightness of His countenance shines forth through the lives of His people bringing light to dispel the darkness of the world.

Following Jesus is Obeying Him

Jesus lived on earth in a natural body. He was born of a woman from the seed of God by the Holy Spirit. He had no natural biological father and therefore was not under the sin curse of Adam.

He was filled with the Holy Spirit at His baptism and began the supernatural spiritual ministry of a natural man without sin and filled with God in the Holy Spirit. The life, light, and power of God in the Holy Spirit was not hindered or restrained in Him by the weight of sin. Sin is disobedience to the ways and will of Father God and is a natural inheritance in every human being born of Adam. Sin always tends to hinder and restrain the spiritual supernatural works of the Spirit of God within us.

The crucifixion of sinless Christ Jesus at the cross provided the way of reconciliation for human beings to become vessels of the holy sinless life of Christ, a rebirth, if you please. In Christ, we are reborn a new creation without the heritage of Adam as earthly father and connected as an adopted (chosen) child to our new Father in heaven. This opened the way for us to walk in spiritual supernatural holy life of Christ Jesus in our daily lives.

“Whosoever will” may come to God through Christ Jesus by the drawing of the Holy Spirit. Jesus gave instructions to be obeyed by the power of His life in us by the Holy Spirit. Followers of Christ become the ones in whom Christ Jesus lives by the Holy Spirit to bring forth the kingdom on earth.

A part of His instructions were to take up our cross and follow Him. We follow Jesus when we obey what He said and take up our portion of His cross. Jesus’ primary message was and is the gospel of the kingdom is at hand. The gospel of the kingdom that Jesus and His disciples preached and demonstrated was much more than just being born again to go to heaven someday. It was and is the potential to bring forth the heavenly kingdom of God on earth.

The biblical teachings of Christ of the kingdom of God are clear instruction for this life now. Taking up our cross means that we lay down our natural fallen ways of sin and strife. We cease from our labor of religious striving and allow His life to live where we once lived. His life is pure, holy, humble, and without sin. His life is love, peace, joy, power, wisdom. We become a living sacrifice wholly set apart and acceptable to God. We are truly crucified with Christ, and the life we now live is by His faith, His love, His power, His life in His body and bride in the earth.

Adam was given the ability to choose. Every son of Adam has the ability to choose. Every human being chooses which kingdom his or her life will align with and assist with building into the rule of earth. Adam chose the kingdom of disobedience to God, and the kingdom of darkness was released. We do not have to do anything further to be a part of the kingdom of darkness. Jesus came and brought the kingdom of God which opened the way for human beings to choose to align with and become a part of assisting with building the kingdom of Light on earth.

The choice is now before you and all human beings. Life and death are set before us to choose as we will.

Romans 6:16: Know you not, that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to whom you obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

It is our choice and His work. We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus.   

Spiritual law is predominant over natural law. Spiritual law brings natural law into subjection. The works of the Spirit of Christ within us overcomes the world and moves the world toward the plan of Father God through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit within us. It is all the work of God in man on earth ruling and reigning together in full agreement through our submission and His supreme workmanship.

The kingdom of God is now, always was and forever shall be.

All glory to God! We get to be a part of it in Christ and Christ in us!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. DEFINING GRACE

By Kriston Couchey

With all the controversy over the teaching of “grace” these days I have been stirred by Holy Spirit to share some things about grace. This is not for the sake of bringing further divisiveness, but for the sake of bringing clarity and perspective so that we might understand clearly the issues of this day.

DEFINING GRACE

Grace is not simply a teaching, a doctrine, a precept, or concept. The simple definition of Grace is this: Jesus. God’s grace towards us is not only Jesus Christ on the cross bringing redemption and cleansing; but also, the continuing grace of God given to believers as the presence and power of Jesus Christ dwelling within usby the Holy Spirit. Grace to the believer is the impartation of who God is within our very being giving us union with Him.

True grace in this context is not greasy, false, hyper, or cheap. The indwelling presence and power of Christ in us does not give license to sin, but rather the power to overcome it. If the grace of God to us is the person of Jesus Christ living in us and making us holy, why is there such controversy in some circles about the teaching of grace? I want to share some things I believe Holy Spirit has revealed to me concerning this issue.

TAINTED TERMS

I have personally known peoplewho say that the "grace" of God covers their sin and they sin without remorse. They believe “grace” is a license for them to do whatever they please. Unfortunately these people have tainted the term “grace” making it easy for others to assume that one who teaches grace is teaching a license to sin. The term “grace” has been hijacked and tainted by people misusing and abusing “grace”.

For example: When I first began to receive revelation on the kingdom of God I used the term “manifest sons” and people would accuse me of teaching heresy. The truth of “manifest sons” was tainted by some that were teaching strange things that were not scriptural. I learned quickly to clarify the context of the term I was using and referenced the clear scripture in Romans 8:19 that speaks of the “…manifestation of the sons of God.” Yet some had already decided that I was teaching heresy and could not hear what I was truly saying and believed I was teaching what I was not teaching.

Many cannot receive what Father is trying to manifest on the earth concerning His grace for us today because of that which has tainted the truth. This abuse has made people wary and suspicious of the true doctrine of true grace.

SOWERS AND SOIL

2000 years ago Jesus preached the good news of the kingdom and planted its seed upon the earth.That seed germinated and began slowly manifesting the realities of the Kingdom of God. All of the moves and emphases of the Spirit in the last 2000 years have been manifestations of that seed. The spiritual realities that began coming forth are the building blocks upon which the full establishment of the kingdom is coming on earth as it is in heaven.

Each new emphasis of Holy Spirit throughout history has brought forth kingdom realities such as justification by faith, baptism in the Holy Spirit, spiritual gifts, healing, the Faith movement, The Toronto blessing, The Smithton Outpouring, The Pensacola Repentance Revival, apostolic and prophetic ministry, the organic church, etc. Yet ALL of the moves of God have been severely judged by some people of their day as being unfit and of the devil when they began, and many still judge them today.

The scripture is clear that the enemy sows tares among good seed. Jesus also taught that when planting seed, some soil will produce poor results and there is good soil that will produce a harvest. Azusa Street was the perfect example of this. While the experience of the baptism of the Holy Spirit was restored and tongues and gifts released, there was much division and strife inserted by the enemy. Many Pentecostal people broke fellowship with one another and formed their own organizations because of strife and division. There were even spiritists and witches that infiltrated the movement and tried to take it off course.

Today many of the Pentecostal groups birthed from that place bear little or no fruit because of the weeds choking out growth; their seed being stolen, or they have withered into dead plants. Yet, there have been those that have truly bore fruit from that outpouring. Azusa was severely attacked and opposed by the mainstream of Christianity and some today still consider it an abomination.

The pure teaching of Grace today is coming forth in the same manner, we must in the midst of the turmoil and division the enemy plants in our midst be able to receive the benefits of the pure Grace of God and allow Him to bear fruit in our lives as a result. Bad seed and bad soil must not keep us from discerning Christ and His purposes for bringing a move of His Spirit.

PREACHING CHRIST OR PRECEPTS

I have personally encountered two types of “grace” teachings. Some speak of grace as simply a teaching, a doctrine, a precept, or a concept. As with any truth, if grace is taught as simply a doctrine it becomes a religion for people. But, there are those preaching grace who preach Christ. More specifically; they preach out of the presence and power of Christ within by the Holy Spirit. Two seeds, one is knowledge that puffs up, and another is love that edifies. Grace as a concept does nothing to change the heart, but grace as a person is life from the dead.

GRACE GIVEN TO ME

I have personally been thoroughly blessed by the preaching of grace today. Many preaching grace preach it in the context of “Christ in me” and not simply as a precept, concept or doctrine. I have received physical healing where grace was being taught and the power and presence of God was present there.

I will be clear here; Father is emphasizing Grace today that is not some deception of the enemy. Only the indwelling presence and power of Christ in us in this hour will bring forth the full establishment of the kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. A religious system of self-effort cannot do so.

Zechariah 4:6-7 gives a prophetic picture of the capstone or headstone of the house/temple/dwelling of God. We are that dwelling, Jesus is the Foundation, and He is also the Capstone, and the final revelation is Double Grace. It is not by any man’s power or might that the mountain will be moved and the house will be complete, but by the Spirit of God. That is Grace working in and through His people.

Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, said the LORD of the hosts. 7 Who art thou, O great mountain before Zerubbabel? Thou shalt be reduced to a plain; and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

In His Grace

Kriston Couchey
kcouchey@gmail.com

archive.openheaven.com

3. News of God's Earthly Kingdom

The Amazing Islamization of the West - 4/16/2013
I stand amazed at the Islamization of the United States, as Shariah (Islamic/Arabic) law continues to find a foothold, establishing legal precedent on a case by case basis. The process is slow and tedious, but they have unlimited monies and they win more cases than they lose. Our legal system is based on precedent, so once established, it is difficult to change.

Eyewitness Cries ‘Jesus, Jesus’ as Debris Flies After Bombing in Boston
- 4/16/2013
A Christian businessman who was in a restaurant at the finish line of the Boston Marathon saw a little boy’s leg blown off and then tried to comfort other restaurant patrons who were screaming in the aftermath of the bombing of the Boston Marathon. Bobby Inello, who is also a member of Benny Hinn’s board of directors, was with a friend at a front table of the restaurant...

Muslim Extremist 'Happy' About Boston Bombings
- 4/16/2013
The head of a Muslim extremist group says he's happy to see the horror in America after the bombings in Boston. Mohammad al-Chalabi is part of the Jordanian Muslim Salafi group. In 2003, al-Chalabi was convicted in an al Qaeda linked plot to attack the United States and other Western diplomatic missions in Jordan.

Search on for Survivors of Deadly Texas Plant Blast
- 4/18/2013
A monstrous explosion at a fertilizer plant near Waco, Texas, killed at least 15 and injured more than 160 people, flames shooting into the sky, burning embers, shrapnel and debris raining down. The blast so strong it registered as a 2.1 magnitude earthquake. The explosion leveled as many as 100 homes and businesses around the plant, a four-block area "totally decimated."

Morbid Torture of Pastor Saeed Intensifies
- 4/16/2013
The family of imprisoned Pastor Saeed Abedini were allowed to visit with him Monday at Iran's Evin Prison. His condition is worsening. Saeed told his family he was severely beaten the same day the prison officials took him to a hospital and refused him care. Now the family says they can see he's deteriorated noting the marks and symptoms left by the recent beating.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide
- 4/18/2013
Zimbabwe Anglicans celebrate return to churches - Siberian shaman finds Jesus - Police reassure over London Marathon - Christian sacked after Islamist harassment seeks hearing in Europe - It might take new financial crisis to restore morality to City - Vatican plans huge pro-life, evangelization gathering - Demand for forced labour increasing in EU - Much More>

Under attack, a Hindu prays to Jesus, and angels intervene
- 4/17/2013
Joshua watched in desperation as his assailants closed in on him. Suddenly something flashed through his mind that he didn’t expect. “I remembered my friend Samuel’s words. I stopped, closed my eyes, and prayed to Jesus for the first time in my life.” When Joshua opened his eyes, he was amazed to find the rival gang members had all disappeared – completely vanished!

Iran: two powerful quakes, two weeks
- 4/17/2013
Southeast Iran was hit by the most powerful earthquake to strike the country in 40 years. The quake, measuring 7.8-magnitude, was felt as far away as New Dehli. While the preliminary death toll stood in the mid-40s, it could have been worse. "Both earthquakes occurred in fairly rural areas without a large population base." A 2003 earthquake killed at least 26,000.

Graham Crusade's George Beverly Shea Dead at 104
- 4/17/2013
George Beverly Shea, the baritone voice that preceded thousands of evangelistic messages by the Rev. Billy Braham, has passed away. Shea sang for more than 200 million people in his 60 years performing at Billy Graham Crusades. Shea met Graham in Chicago in the 1940s. In 1947, they teamed up and together they preached the Gospel across the nation and the world.

Gospel Broadcasts Reinforced As War Threats Loom - messages of hope and peace to embattled listeners in North Korea
- 4/17/2013
Guam site already broadcasts several hours of gospel programming every week to North Korea, where the government maintains strict controls on the media and persecution of Christians is reportedly severe. TWR's regional and national offices, in concert with Child Evangelism Fellowship of South Korea redoubled efforts to air three new programs.

Christian Aid helps indigenous missionary sew Gospel seeds in former Communist nation
- 4/16/2013
In the Muslim-majority nation of Albania, Edmond Shkrivani is sharing Christ boldly. A believer needs your help in a David-Goliath battle. Edmond Shkrivani is a church planter in Albania. His ministry is growing, with a church currently being planted in Lezhë and several upcoming community outreach projects. "It's a good time for us in Albania to preach the Gospel freely."

More News Headlines>

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/19/2013 at 4:45pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version