Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: Mount Airy Update - June 2, 2013 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/03/2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Mount Airy Update - June 2, 2013

I do not know how to say this without sounding like revival hype. However, Sunday Morning, today June 2, 2013 the revival or outpouring or whatever it is God is doing here was truly birthed to a whole new level at Fountain of Life Worship Center (FOL).

Saturday, June 1, at Fire on the Mountain gathering with Miracle Made and a Christian rap group, the huge bonfire figuratively burned all the past at FOL that needed to be done away with. While in the natural it burned lots of tangible stuff that was no longer to be a part of our lives and the work at FOL. The burning of the huge pile of brush and stuff to ashes was an illustration or a symbol of a spiritual cleansing taking place upon the land and the people.

It was thought that we were not going to be able to burn the huge pile for safety reasons. There was a stiff wind that blew all afternoon and would have made the burn uncontrollable. Just at sundown the wind became lighter. Randy clearly heard by the Spirit to light the big fire now. As the fire was lit the wind became calm and in seconds the flames were rising straight up and not toward the neighboring forest. While at the same time worship and praise music from Miracle Made filled the atmosphere from their powerful speakers.

Sunday Morning – Beauty for Ashes

As praise and worship music filled the building, I soon felt that I had to get on my face in the back of the room. Quickly I was in the Spirit and was made aware that THIS IS THE DAY – THIS IS THE TIME that we had prayed for and longed for, the day that had been prophesied, the day of the birth had come and God was breathing fresh new revival life into us. When I got up, I walked up behind Pastor Randy and told him that today is it, revival is in the house, and the spirit of revival is here now. He said something like I am going for it all the way today. Amanda was sharing an awesome word of what God was and is doing between the prophetic worship songs coming from both Joe and Amanda.

Pastor Randy shared about overcoming fear and diving off the high diving board and invited all to make a running leap into the water of the Spirit of God. People started coming to the altar and others quickly gathered around them to pray with them. Soon half or more of the people were up front either ministering or being ministered to.

Healings and deliverance began coming forth and it began to get really noisy with people jumping and shouting etc. After a season of this I picked up the microphone and told the people do not stop what you are doing to listen to me but listen if you can. I shared the scripture about as you go preach the kingdom of God is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons, freely you have received freely give.

I was in a Holy Spirit bubble or zone, if you know what I mean. It was as if my flesh was all gone and my soul was not in control of anything and the Spirit completely took over proclaiming the kingdom was here and this is the day, this very moment was the time of the birth of that for which we had prayed and sought. Much of what happened from then on was almost a blur as specific words were pouring out and proclamations of God being shouted, people jumping and shouting. There was weeping and repentance of godly sorrow in the midst of Joy unspeakable. A number of different things going on here and there as God moved sovereignly among us. I will write more about the healings after they are medically confirmed. After much ministry, one man who has had a difficult life got up off the floor drenched in sweat almost shouting it’s gone I am free, while hugging almost everyone around.

So much more happened but I think this gives you some idea of the move of God among the people here today. Truly no one was in charge of the gathering except the Holy Spirit and most of the people were participating one way or another.

The earlier gatherings this week were small in attendance and mostly deeply spiritual times with everyone sharing. Some of them were a lot like some really good house church meetings. Some included powerful corporate prayer and lots of awesome war stories of our journeys to this place and time to pray for God to move in Mount Airy. Some were very encouraging personal ministry to one or two people, with the whole group participating. With the birth that has taken place today we anticipate there will likely be many more people drawn to the fire of revival among the sincere humble people of God here.

This Week - June 3rd thru 9th

Revival gatherings, or whatever they’re called, are now planned for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings and Sunday morning. Thursday may be focused on prayer and preparation for the weekend gatherings, but anything can happen. Usually start around 7pm in the evenings and 10am Sunday Morning.

Fountain of Life Worship Center - on Hwy 52 south of Mt Airy - 154 Cornerstone Ln, Mt Airy, NC 27030

For information or directions call John Evers at 336 705 0139

Ron & Barbara McGatlin

basileia@earthlink.net

archive.openheaven.com

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/03/2013 at 1:27pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version