Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: The Harvest is Ready! - Church in the Woods - Alice McGee Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/03/2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Harvest is Ready!

What a fantastic time to be alive! The fish are excitedly swimming into the nets. The wheat is running for the barns. They are kicking the weeds and rocks out of the way. The sheep are running for the fold, allowing nothing to distract them. They run past the lion and the bear, who sensing their covering of Faith in Jesus, hurriedly back up.

The enemy knows that he has lost, but is trying to live in as much denial as he can. He and his group watch from a distance, looking just in case they can spot a weak one who will take his eyes off of the Shepherd and fall behind, distracted by some worldly attraction. But no! The old devices are not working! The Sheep are so in love with Jesus that they have eyes for no one else.
We are seeing more and more of this. At our newest outreach on Cabarrus and Haywood Streets. People who don't even know us, come up and just eat the word of God. They love being prayed for. They run out and get their neighbors and say "Come!"
Today, Sunday, the Holy Spirit came and gave us a wonderful service at Moore Square! We exuberantly praised and worshiped. I was especially blessed by 3 women, two were first timers. They were so joyful in the love and spirit of the Lord. I told them "Let's go up to the mike and just sing a blessing from the Lord to the people." All four of us began singing by faith at the same time, not knowing what would come out of us. The Lord put a wonderful harmony together and blessed all of us. We sang for a long time as the people just soaked in the sweet presence of the Lord. I told them, quit fighting with the world and with your sins. Just let Jesus in. He is holiness, righteousness, healing. Don't be afraid. When He is working in you, you will be changed from the inside out. A tall guy who stops by sometimes came today. Normally he is a quiet man, quite traditional. Today he went up to the mike and spoke a powerful exhortation. Wow! The Lord really got ahold of him in boldness and truth.
One of the three ladies, began to give her testimony. She told how she came to Church in the Woods and was healed, set free from mental illness, and now has a job and her life back. She came to me and hugged me for a long time, crying on my shoulder. She said that her healing started when she was shivering in the cold and I took the gloves off of my hands and gave them to her and prayed for her. Then I remembered her. I had not even recognized her. She looked completely different! Then she was a disheveled, rather ragged lady, so sad and in a mental confusion. Now, she was so beautiful, well dressed, and radiating the joy of the Lord. I am always amazed at the power of a simple kindness in Jesus name.
At our Friday Night Prayer, we went out into some areas in Garner where there had been gang Violence and murders. The Holy Spirit was really working there. In the Spirit, I felt Jesus with a whip chasing out the enemy out of HIS Sanctuary, the old town of Garner, It was amazing. He was cleaning it up for His Kids! We knew immediately that we were to do a new outreach there. We just follow Jesus and wherever He is doing stuff we like to be there with Him. Prayer is always first because then the Devil is chased out of Town, and there is a soil transplant with good cultivated soil to plant the ministry in.
God Bless you all as you live with Him in service.
Current Needs:
People for the Garner teams
People for the Haywood RD. team
People to bring food to one of our meetings.
We have food in Freezers and need someone to heat it up and bring it to meetings.
A person who can work in the office here during the day.
Bus driver
Spanish speaking ministers and bible study leaders
Adult diapers
Baby diapers
Summer clothes and shoes
Camping stuff
Backpacks
Bag chairs
Financial contributions can be sent to 4701 Forestdale Rd., Raleigh, NC 27603 or use paypal through our Website www.churchinthewoods.net
Thank you!
Alice and CITW

Join us on Facebook!
Copyright © 2013 Church in the Woods, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Church in the Woods
4701 Forestdale Rd
Raleigh, NC 27603
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version