Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: Nairobi, Kenya Crusade - Daniel Kolenda & Reinhard Bonnke Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/07/2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Epicenter
Nairobi, Kenya - Day 1
June 05, 2013
read more

Dear Mission Partners,

Our Gospel Campaign began here in Nairobi, Kenya tonight. The last time our team was here was exactly 25 years ago to the month – in the very same venue. Now a whole new generation of Kenyans are hearing the Gospel and experiencing the power of God. We believe that the Holy Spirit will cause this capital city to become an epicenter for a move of God that will sweep through the rest of the nation and tonight was the down payment of what is to come - thousands responded to Gospel, many demoniacs were delivered and wonderful miracles took place – all in the wonderful name of Jesus!

Please keep our whole team in your prayers throughout the week and stay tuned as we bring you reports each night straight from the field.

Yours in the Gospel,

Evangelists Daniel Kolenda & Reinhard Bonnke
Together with the whole CfaN team

-------------------------------------

A Walking Testimony
Nairobi, Kenya - Day 2
June 06, 2013

Dear Mission Partners,

Tonight Evangelist Bonnke preached a powerful message about “The Prison of Sin.” He told the people that Jesus had not come to make the prison cell more comfortable for the prisoners – He has come to set them free. “The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not a Gospel of renovation or decoration, but of liberation!”

After the message, I prayed for the sick and wonderful miracles took place. A young lady whose wrist had been operated on came to the meeting tonight with her fingers frozen and immobile. She showed me the scar on her wrist from the surgeon’s knife. But tonight, Jesus healed her hand and her fingers now move freely. But the healing of her hand is not the greatest miracle she received; she was also born again and is now a Child of God. This is the greatest miracle of all.
Another woman, deaf in her left ear for four years, was healed tonight and can hear perfectly.

A woman’s tumor vanished during the prayer for the sick and many people who had painful stomach ulcers, some who were suffering from constant pain for many years, were instantly healed!

We also heard an amazing testimony from a woman who came to a CfaN crusade in the nearby city of Kibera almost 20 years ago. At that time, she was paralyzed from the waist down and crawled on all fours everywhere she went. She told us how she had crawled for many miles to the crusade field on her hands and knees, through water and mud, believing she would receive her healing. When she came onto the crusade ground, she was covered in mud and filth, but the power of God hit her and all paralysis left her body. She was totally and completely healed and has been walking perfectly ever since. She came all the way from Mombasa tonight (over 300 miles) to give God the glory! She came as a “Walking Testimony” of God’s love and power. Praise the Lord!

Tomorrow is already the final day of the Fire Conference. Please keep praying for us and for all of the pastors here that will come expecting to receive the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
Yours in the Gospel,

------------------------------------

Uhuru!
Nairobi, Kenya - Day 3
June 07, 2013

Dear Mission Partners,

This morning, the Fire Conference came to a grand finale. As always, Peter van den Berg ministered to the people with great unction, so much so, that by the time I got up to preach, the delegates were practically bursting at the seams. Many were dramatically baptized into the Holy Spirit. It was a powerful morning that laid the groundwork for what was to come this evening.

It is interesting that our Gospel crusade is being held at Uhuru Park – perhaps the most iconic open-air venue in Nairobi. “Uhuru” means “freedom” in Swahili – what an appropriate name. Tonight I preached about the blood of Jesus, we burned barrels of occult objects, I called the local curses out by name and took authority over them and broke them in Jesus’ name.

Afterward, two of the top church leaders here in Kenya came to me separately and both said the same thing – they told me that nothing like this has ever happened in Nairobi before. They told me that many of the Christians have been afraid of witchdoctors and in some cases animism and traditional beliefs have even crept into the churches. They told me that what we were doing (burning the fetishes and publicly renouncing witchcraft) represented a monumental breakthrough for the Body of Christ in Nairobi. And this was confirmed by the overwhelming response of the people.

After the curses were broken, we saw how miracles took place all over the field. Several people came out of wheelchairs, a little boy’s deaf ear opened, a woman’s tumor disappeared and another woman’s painful fibroids disappeared. The testimonies were actually too many to tell, but one thing is certain, “uhuru” (freedom) has come to Nairobi through the precious blood of Jesus Christ!

Yours in the Gospel,
Evangelist Daniel Kolenda
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/07/2013 at 2:11pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version