Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Gospel Campaign here in Nairobi, Kenya came to a climax as 220,000 packed Uhuru Park Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/10/2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged Quote News Room

Uhuru Park Packed
Nairobi, Kenya - Day 5
June 09, 2013
read more

Dear Mission Partners,

Today the Gospel Campaign here in Nairobi, Kenya came to a climax as 220,000 packed Uhuru Park to absolute capacity. In fact, the venue was so full that unfortunately, many people were unable to get in. Those that were there however received a mighty blessing – including our whole team. What a privilege it is to preach the Gospel under any circumstances, but how much more to people who are hungry, open and receptive. Many thousands received Christ tonight and many more were supernaturally healed. In fact I even heard that miracles were taking place during the preaching!

We heard the testimony of a woman who had HIV AIDS. After the prayer for those with HIV yesterday, she went for a blood test today and brought the diagnosis from the lab to the meeting tonight. I read it with my own eyes, “HIV NEGATIVE!”

One precious “mamma” was blind and received her sight tonight. She was overcome with emotion as she gave her testimony and we were all rejoicing with her.

A beautiful young lady had paralysis on her right side because of a stroke, but tonight she was totally healed and praised the Lord that now she can walk gracefully like she used to.

Another woman testified that she had breast cancer. Last night as the meeting was closing I told the people, “If you have not yet received your miracle, don’t worry about it – many of you will be healed on your way home tonight.” She said that as she was walking home, suddenly she felt a cold sensation come over her breast and she remembered what I had said. She checked herself out and realized that everything was normal – she was healed!

This week has been a very special week for all of us. I was so happy that my wife and my parents were also here with us along with a large group of guests from literally around the world. We are all rejoicing this week at what the Lord has done and we have been praying, and thanking the Lord for you – our precious friends and partners who continually stand with us, shoulder to shoulder in this great harvest of souls. You will be partakers in the Heavenly reward.

I want to also say a very special THANK YOU to the Green Family (owners of Hobby Lobby) who sponsored this crusade and made it possible for us to be here this week. Their passion for the lost is inspiring and remarkable. May the Lord bless you more and more!

We will be sending you the decision cards count as soon as it is completed. Until then – God bless you all!

Yours in the Harvest,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda
Together with Reinhard Bonnke, CfaN & the whole CfaN team

Edited by News Room on 06/10/2013 at 8:07am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/21/2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Dear Ron,

We have just received the wonderful report from our team on the ground in Africa. At the recent Gospel Campaign in Nairobi, Kenya 202,665 decision cards were returned from those who received Jesus Christ as Savior during the five days of meetings there! Praise the Lord!

We are rejoicing and thanking the Lord for every soul that has been saved and for your partnership in the Gospel.

We have now set our sights on Dar es Salaam, Tanzania where we will be in a few weeks for another Great Gospel Campaign. We are still trusting the Lord for the finance which we urgently need at this time.

Ron, please continue to pray for us and please be obedient if the Lord lays it upon your heart to help us financially.

Thanks again!

Yours in the Gospel,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda, Reinhard Bonnke and the whole CfaN and team.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version