Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: I See Rain Dancers Dancing on the Chains - Amanda Leonard Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/12/2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

I See Rain Dancers Dancing on the Chains

Amanda Leonard 

The past month and a half has flown by. I seem to have lost all sense of time. Since May the 3rd, we have been experiencing an outpouring of God's Spirit here in this little town of Mayberry, North Carolina. People here are hungry. We are hungry, thirsty and desperate. Desperate for Him, desperate for MORE of Him. Have you ever been desperate? I mean so desperate that you just wanted to give up. I know I've been there, more than once. I'll never forget the birth of my son. After pushing for an hour and a half, his head getting stuck, and me vomiting everywhere (sorry to be so graphic) but it's true.....I was desperate. I was desperate to see my precious little baby and for him to be healthy and for the pain to go away. Right before him coming into this world, I had gotten to the point where I just couldn't take anymore, desperate, just desperate.....but finally he came and I got to hold my precious promise. The people here and around the world are desperate. I know that people around the world have been praying for years for an outpouring of His Spirit, the latter rain that has been promised and prophesied by the prophet Joel. I believe that we are experiencing just a taste right now as His Spirit is pouring out in our midst. True, spontaneous revival has stirred in the hearts of His people, we've seen people healed, delivered and set free. I believe right now, that God is preparing His sons and daughters for what is coming. I've been hearing the word PREPARATION over and over again. I'm not even sure what we are preparing for but I know that the only way to prepare is first to endure the baptism of fire, the purifying process. God is removing all the junk in our lives so that we can truly be holy as He is holy (1 Peter 1:16). Then we have to realize that this is not by might, not by power, but by His Spirit (Zechariah 4:6). The baptism of the Holy Spirit and receiving our prayer language is essential during this time. When we don't know what to pray, we can pray in the Holy Spirit and build ourselves up in the most holy faith (Jude 1:20). Praying in tongues will only increase our faith and help in the purification process, as God will begin to reveal to us things that need to be gone in us. As He reveals these things to us, we can freely give them over to Him because the Holy Spirit in us is the one who will deal with these things, we can't do it on our own but truly with God ALL things are possible.

So I've been seeing these warriors. God is breathing His life, His love into them. The body of Christ has been asleep....I've been hearing....."Wake up Oh sleeper, Awake!!! Prepare ye the way of the Lord!!!!" God is raising up worshipping warriors who will stand on the front lines. They will fight in the Spirit. They will have swords of fire coming from their mouths, as their words carry the weight to move heaven and earth through the power of the Holy Spirit in them. Jesus is breathing His very breath into His precious ones who have been so asleep that they seem dead. As He breathes life into them, their chests begin to rise at each breath. These shining ones will only do what they see the Father doing and say what they see the Father doing. They will walk in the authority and government of heaven, truly their faith will move mountains. Chains are going to fall off. As these worshipping warriors, worship, dance, love on Jesus and share this love to others....chains will fall off. I see rain dancers dancing on the chains of depression, suicide, abortion, cancer, anger, doubt, fear, addictions, familiar spirits....you name it.....any chain that the enemy has placed on God's children, they are coming off in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

People are desperate for the supernatural God, even if they don't that that's what they are desperate for, they are. In a world, where almost every TV show has some sort of supernatural phenomena, people are searching for the supernatural and they are drawn to it. Wouldn't it be awesome if they were drawn to the supernatural power of God? For far too long, the 'church' or ekklesia, has had a form of godliness yet denied the power of God (2 Timothy 3:5). Who's fault is it? Well it's ours. I repent on behalf of the church, will others join me? Is it crazy to think that we will actually be one body of Christ with Jesus being the head? I don't think so, since Paul talked about it in the bible....if God said it, it will happen.....one body with many parts, Christ Jesus being the head.(1 Corinthians 12). We have to cross the lines and love in spite of our differences. We've beaten down our own brothers and sisters in Christ because they are different than us, because we believe in this and they believe in that. I believe in Jesus. I love Jesus, isn't that what holds us together as one, our love for God and one another. Love is the answer, love breaks down walls, love heals hearts, love mends the broken, love feeds the hungry, love sets the captives free, love breaks the chains.

1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.

Well the love of God is pouring out. His tangible love that breaks every stronghold is pouring out and people are experiencing His love around the globe. We need to do as Heidi Baker says so beautifully, "We need to stop for the One who is the ONE, and then stop for the one in front of us." As we spend time with Jesus and become one with Him, we will affect the world around us as we love like He loves. Love crosses demonational lines, love crosses racial barriers, love breaks down walls, and love will break every chain!!!!

"So Lord, even though You are blowing my mind, I know that there's sooooo much more! So God I thank You, I thank You for the promise of You, of You inhabiting our praises. I want More of You! God we don't want to spend another 40+ years wandering in the wilderness, when You Jesus have given us the ability to enter into the promised land. So many people are clinging to the promises that have yet to be birthed in the natural realm. God I thank you that those promises are not forgotten, and if You said it, Your word does not return void. God I repent on behalf of the church, the body of Christ, we haven't kept Your greatest commandments.....to love You and to love each other. Forgive us Lord for having a form of godliness yet denying Your power. I pray that right now, even as people read this that they will be awakened by Your Spirit, that You will breathe life into them and they will raise up as the mighty warrior that You've created them to be. A warrior for Your Kingdom, a fighter in the Spirit, a chain breaker who dances on the chains.........we know in the Spirit it's not hard. We don't want to try to do it by ourselves anymore, thinking that we can figure it all out without You.....oh forgive us Lord. We love you and want others to know You. I pray that we as a body of Christ will come together, put aside our differences and love, love, love. I pray for a love revelation/revolution to sweep this nation. I thank You Lord for breaking every chain by the power of Your Spirit in the name of Jesus. I thank You for preparing us for the next step in Your plan....we want to walk in Your plan Lord and not our own. I love you Jesus, in Your name we pray....Amen."

timeinhispresence | June 12, 2013 at 2:05 am | Categories

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/12/2013 at 6:59am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/13/2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

In agreement with your prayer Amanda, I love You Jesus, in Your precious name I pray & agree ...Amen Love you ALL-TY Father God for making us One with You and Jesus...

Quo Wright

Posted: 06/13/2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

I stand in agreement with your prayer as well.  And I give you praise in advance Father because I know you're answering prayers. 

Luv u all!

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version