2. Can You Hear the Sound
3. ENDTIME PROPHECY
4. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Which Voice Will You Hear?

By Ron McGatlin

God is speaking to His people.

Hearing from God in the spiritual realm will determine our journey into our God-given destiny of life on Planet Earth. In the turbulent season of world activity that is now spreading across nations, it is vitally important to hear God clearly and to fully respond in God’s timing.

Intimately relating to God and knowing His voice is the way of real life in this world. The reality of kingdom of God living now in this life is the desire and plan of God for all mankind. Receiving the deep hidden mysteries from the written word comes about through hearing by the Spirit of God. Our redeemed spirits filled with the Spirit of God are connected into the spiritual reality of communion (common union) with God in Christ. The nature of Christ and heaven’s ways become the way of life on earth for everyone who intimately relates to God – the ones who can hear with the ear in their heart.

Beyond heavenly principles and concepts is the ability to hear godly wisdom and knowledge directly into our hearts from Spirit God. Knowledge and understanding that we have not seen or known in the natural can be imparted into our spirits and minds by the Spirit of God. Specific direction for our journey can be received from God in our spirits and implemented into our lives through our minds and bodies.

Words are like seeds. They can carry ideas and thoughts that are living patterns of life that can sprout and grow in the hearts of human beings. The God-designed heart of man is like a fertile soil that will grow the seeds (words) that are planted (received) into it. The power of life and death can be given and received through words. Life and death are in the power of our words.

Prov 18:21: Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Situations and circumstances in this life can be altered and rearranged by the power of words. Words can affect and change how and what we think and believe.

What we hear becomes what we think.

What we think becomes what we believe.

What we believe becomes what we speak.

What we speak will affect what we become.

What we believe in our hearts and speak with our mouths has creative, or more accurately, re-creative power to change or alter creation (Rom 10:9).

Our life and destiny can be changed by what we believe and speak. What we believe and speak can be changed by what we choose to hear and believe (receive) into the soil of our hearts.

A word (idea, vision, thought) from God can change us, our situation, the world around us, our nations, and the entire world if it is received and believed in the hearts of the people on earth. Life eternal and abundant is in the power of hearing God and believing what God has said. Like a planted wheat seed, there is a process of growth from the seed, to the stalk, to the head, and then the full grain in the head. Eventually the fruit is brought forth into the natural world. Thus the will of God from heaven seeded into the hearts of man is brought forth in the world.

(For more on this very important kingdom key see Chapter 27, Supernatural Growth in the free downloadbook “Overcoming Life On A Small Planet.”)

The enemy is also speaking to anyone who will listen.

The voice of the enemy desires to plant his words (seeds) into the hearts of human beings. Like the good seeds, if the enemy’s bad words (bad seeds) are received and believed, the seeds will grow in the heart soil of man and eventually mature to change the person and the world toward darkness. His purpose is always to kill, steal, and destroy the plans, purposes, and people of God.

Always when God speaks a word of life and godly spiritual plans into the world, the enemy stirs the hearts of all whom he can with negative words of accusation, doubt, and unbelief. Those who receive his negative accusative words will speak them out planting them into the hearts of others in an attempt to stop the works of God bringing forth His kingdom on earth.

The enemy will viciously attack the most important issues or areas of godly potential coming forth into the world. One of His strongest attacks is poured out against the Holy Spirit and the work of the Holy Spirit. The enemy knows that the kingdom of God life on earth is only available in the Holy Spirit. He knows that when the gospel of the kingdom (good news of the kingdom) is heard and believed in the hearts of God’s people, his day of rule on earth is over. The kingdom is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Rom 14:17: For the kingdom of God is not food and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

The enemy has used religious spirits to develop and propagate strong words that can become doctrines that degrade the Holy Spirit and cause people to despise the baptism in the Holy Spirit and the powerful supernatural manifestations that the Holy Spirit brings to transform people and the world. Holy Spirit revival that leads to kingdom is a top priority on the enemy’s list to attack with vicious accusation and every form of evil that he can use. His attempt is to destroy the kingdom of God and remove it from the earth, so that he can continue to rule the earth as long as he can. He knows he is defeated and must deceive mankind to cause us to continue to allow his inordinate rule on earth.

Even many Christian people are deceived by the cunning of the enemy into coming viciously and maliciously against the moves of God upon the earth that bring Holy Spirit outpourings that empower revival which leads to the kingdom of God ruling on earth. Often the people believe they are defending the doctrines of God as they see them. Therefore they believe that they do God a favor when they discredit, defame, and persecute the people of God who are bringing kingdom revival to the land.

Love Your Enemies

We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual powers that cunningly deceive the people. Even those of our own household (family or church group) can become deceived agents of the enemy working against the Holy Spirit of God and the gospel of the kingdom.

Eph 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.

Mat 10:36: And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Mat 5:44: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Rom 12:21: Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Luke 10: 27: And he answering said, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.

There are levels of hearing.

The first thing anyone will normally hear from God will be regarding their need of a savior and the good news of Christ Jesus’ ultimate provision for their redemption. Beyond the experience of being born again spiritually in Christ there is a maturing process as we grow from spiritual babies eventually into mature servant sons of God. The growth process involves our continuing to seek God with our whole hearts and begin to hear Him by the Holy Spirit on our own. No longer are we to be spoon-fed by others.

We must be properly postured to be in position to finally receive the deeper hidden mysteries of the word of God. Without receiving these keys of the kingdom, we can strive all of our lives with little real accomplishments in our lives.

This is the reason why some people including many Christians always struggle and achieve very little while others with the same potential are able to accomplish major things in life. The difference always has to do with things within the person more than things without. God has provided all that is needed for every one of us to be all he desires us to be.

THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM are locked up from many believers who are not yet in position to receive the life-changing and world-changing truth of what God has provided to be done in and through us. Coming into the proper position or posture to be able to receive the keys to unlock the kingdom of God mysteries and assimilate them into our lives may require a restructuring of who we are and what we believe. God will only do this work in us with our commitment and cooperation. It is all His work, but we must be postured to receive the deep hidden mysteries of the kingdom that will forever change us into increasingly profitable servants who function as kings and priests in this world.

1 Corinthians 2:6-10: But we speak wisdom among them that are mature: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nothing:

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him.

But God has revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Can You Hear the Sound?

By Amanda Leonard

Can you hear the sound of hearts returning?
Can you hear the pounding footsteps of those prodigals running to His arms?
Can you hear the wind of His Spirit blowing through the wheat field?
Can you hear the weeping as healing begins with true repentance?
Do you hear the dry bones rattling, as the breath of God is reviving?
Can you hear the sound of revival stirring around the globe?
Do you hear the cry of the broken, the poor, that are crying out show us the Father?
Can you hear the busyness of the heavenlies?
Can you hear the galloping horses riding across the great expanse?
Can you hear the crackling of the fire that is melting chains?
Can you hear the sound of the heavenly chorus?

Listen and you will hear the trumpet resounding, declaring, "Prepare ye the way of the Lord." The time is here, the time is now. Can you hear the importance of the sound? Do you know that now is not the time to back down? Listen keenly to what I am doing My children. Tune your ear to My heart, "Can You hear the rhythm of My heartbeat? Can you hear Me saying, Don't give up, don't you know My word is true? I am saying, “I have not forgotten you."

Many are feeling defeated, almost to the point of giving up. The Lord is saying stand up and move towards Me, I will fight this fight for you. Many are asking the question, will this promise ever come to pass? The Lord is saying, "Am I a God, that I should lie?" My word is truth, so walk in My grace as we finish this race. Seek first the Kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you, My child. Walk in the power of My Spirit and continue to speak the promises I have given you.

God is asking which voice will we listen to. Will we listen to the voice of the 10 who decided that those giants were too big to take the promised land or will we listen to the voice of God who said, take the land? I believe that God wants us to take the land, the land flowing with milk and honey.

The Lord began showing me just this week that we are the land. He is clearing the land (us) of all the rubbish, all the sticks, all the dead things that don't bear any fruit....and He wants to burn them away with His holy fire, so that we can be clear. We can either focus on the words of the enemy or we can listen to the voice of love, the voice of our Father. He wants to take back His 'land' (His people.) He is clearing the 'land' (us) of anything that is not of Him, so that we can flow with His goodness, His very nature. We can listen to the enemy and focus on the lies that he has spoken in our minds and hearts or we can listen to the Lord and the promises that He has given us, that His Kingdom is within us, and we now have a new nature, and the words that He has spoken will NOT return void.

So I encourage each of us as we are right now going through this preparation time to completely surrender ourselves. And lean into Jesus, for we are becoming more and more One with Him. He is clearing us out and tuning in our ears to hear His voice alone, to rest in His goodness, to let His Kingdom come forth in each of us. Let it be done Lord according to Your will.

Amanda Leonard
timeinhispresence

3. ENDTIME PROPHECY - VIDEO - By Kriston Couchey

Note: This is an important and vital kingdom view of what God is doing in our world today and tomorrow. Very encouraging for all who are truly seeking God's kingdom. - Ron McGatlin

VIDEO LINK>

4. NEWS HEADLINES

Islamists Warn Christians From Demonstrating to Topple Egyptian President - 6/20/2013
The youth-led Tamarod (rebel) Initiative has collected more than its target of 15,000,000 signatures calling for a no-confidence vote against President Mohammed Morsi and forcing early elections in Egypt. Millions are expected to join a nationwide anti-Morsi and anti-Brotherhood demonstration set for June 30, to coincide with Morsi's first anniversary as president.

Evangelistic festival in Italy takes the Good News worldwide - 6/20/2013
After months of preparation and prayer, FestiNapoli with Luis Palau proves to be monumental, not only for the local evangelical community, but for the entire Latin world. The festival also represented the launch of a three-week evangelistic television campaign to the entire Latin world.

'Fire of God' falls on Medical Conference - 6/16/2013
"There was no life in the man. His face and feet and arms were completely black with death and I sat next to his body and I prayed, 'Lord, Father; how am I going to pray for this man? He's dead. What can I do?' All of a sudden, these words came out of my mouth, 'Father, God, I cry out for the soul of this man if he does not know You as his Lord and Savior, please raise him...

Global Refugee Day: situation getting worse - 6/20/2013
A recent report from the United Nations says the global refugee crisis is the worst it's been since 1994. Jeff Palmer with Baptist Global Response puts it into scope. "You're looking at 45 million people in the world that are displaced right now.Will you 'go' to help Burma's refugees? - From Sudan to the States

Driving Intellectual Elitism Out of the Prophetic - 6/20/2013
Some become disciples of other men; some become disciples of a certain movement, denomination or doctrinal emphasis. Jesus specified that these would become disciples of "the kingdom of heaven." He was obviously emphasizing that they were not to become disciples of those on earth, or earthly things, but of His heavenly kingdom.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 6/20/2013
Post Trumpet Call update - Welsh Outpouring Update – 65 days on! - Safeguard Children - Pray for the Armed Forces - Increase in sexually transmitted infections in 2012 - France: Mayor faces jail for gay wedding refusal - Belgium: Considers euthanasia for children - NIGERIA: Islamists drive farmers from their land - Bangladesh: 100+ Muslims attack Christians - More>

Steve Hill: End the Celebrity Syndrome in the Church - 6/20/2013
When individuals infected with the deadly celebrity syndrome enter a room, they expect others to recognize their presence and pay homage. They desire front-row or platform seats and are visibly disturbed when not given the red-carpet treatment. They feel they must speak. They believe everyone present will live in the dark without their superior knowledge.

A recent experience with the Muslim Community of Tennessee - 6/15/2013
This report is an objective statement of a recent experience. It describes the real and active presence of Muslims and Islam in the United States. I can no longer be pastorally passive concerning their presence. My response must be active, continuous, and godly. I pray it may be so for you. John Boggs

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 6/15/2013
300 new churches planted in Norway - Government demands action on web safety - Humanists want the church out of schools - Boy, 3, taught about gay marriage in nursery - NIGERIA: Refugees - Syria(b): UN seeks host countries for refugees - Pakistan: Christians abused - USA: Prostitution, drugs alleged in State Department memo - Mali: Serious human rights abuses - More>

Letter smuggled from Chinese labor camp reveals suffering Christians - 6/15/2013
For the most part Christian persecution is not a story we see on the evening news or read even in the fine-print sections of the newspaper. I read the story in the New York Times a letter smuggled out of Masanjia labor camp in China that revealed the terrible conditions of the prisoners. It was smuggled out of the country tucked inside a package of Halloween decorations....

Pakistani security guard charged with murdering American pastor in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 6/15/2013
A security guard Shahbaz, 25, a Pakistani national, was charged Thursday with the murder of American volunteer pastor David James Ginter in May. Ginter, who had been living in Malaysia for about four years, was a senior pastor at the Bridge International Church in Jalan Ampang.

Tebow Was Signed on Because of His "Spirituality" - 6/15/2013
Patriots' owner Robert Kraft announced that Tim Tebow was signed on recently, in part, because Kraft was concerned about a lack of spirituality on his football team. "You can’t have enough good people around you," he said, "and [Tebow] has the added dimension of spirituality being so important to him, and that personally appeals to me a lot."

'God healed my wife of breast cancer' - 6/15/2013
A Ukrainian pastor, now living in Florida, shares what he believes was a great miracle that saved the life of his wife. There couldn't have been a better venue for me to learn from a Ukrainian pastor, now living in Florida, how God healed his wife of breast cancer. Lyubov was 32 at that time, first discovered she had a lump in her breast.

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/20/2013 at 12:08pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Jo Berres

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/20/2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged Quote Jo Berres

Ron, The Holy Spirit revealed the same message to me
yesterday morning at 2:30 A.M. and then continued this
morning while worshiping Him. He is given me a
revelation that I will write out and send to you as it
confirms what you have written. The Holy Spirit is
honing in on our Words that we speak, as death and life
is in the power of the tongue. Can you imagine the
activity in my spirit as I was reading this article?
WOW!!

Also, Amanda, your message on hearing the sounds stirred
within my spirit. I am hearing the sounds. So good to
be able to connect with others via the Internet when one
does not have others to fellowship with in the depth of
what is really happening in those who sold out to God and
His Son, Christ Jesus.

God bless all of you richly.

This morning the Holy Spirit had me send a text to my
family and friends. This is the content of it: "Light a
revival fire with the spark of Jesus love that is in your
heart. Watch it flow, glow and grow. Hallelujah"