Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Obamacare Enforcers Will Come into Your Home? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/19/2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Obamacare Enforcers Will Come into Your Home?
by Teresa Neumann-Commentary : Aug 19, 2013 : David Datron – The American Spectator

Please say it ain't so.

HHS mandate(Washington, DC)—Are you for the nationalized healthcare changes soon to be implemented? Against them? Not sure?

While the pros and cons are being hotly contested, a report released today is sure to cause every thinking American to stand up and say, "Now wait juuuust a minute!"

As reported in The American Spectator, a Health and Human Services (HHS) document authorizes the agency to conduct "home visits" under the guise of creating "social and physical environments that promote good health for all."

Such a move, funded by the Social Security Act, reportedly gives the HHS "an unprecedented opportunity… to improve health and development outcomes for at-risk children" which could easily impact personal privacy, the right to educate one's children as deemed fit, and other Constitutional rights.

Obamacare signingWhat stood out to me was that, reportedly, the HHS defines an "at risk" child as one who resides in a family that includes people who have served in the Armed Forces (??!!), pregnant women under the age of 21, tobacco users, and children learning problems. (Photo: Signing the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" - Obamacare)

No doubt, the case could be made that there are always SOME problem families who MIGHT benefit from a home visit. But that's not the issue. That would be like saying, SOME people cheat on their taxes, so ALL people should be audited, or SOME people don't ascribe to the traditional institution of marriage, so ALL people must change to suit a minority's agenda. Oh, wait. That did happen.

But then, that's my point. Exactly.

Are we Americans getting set up yet again for a government sponsored wolf in sheep's clothing that will come back to bite us? Though I am no conspiracy theorist by any means, the speed at which the Western world is robbing its democratic citizens of their hard-won rights is alarming—to the point that I can no longer set the "snooze" button on my worldview alarm clock.

At this juncture, I'm not sure what can be done, but I'm sure hoping some of our elected legislators will do their job and advocate for the citizens they are supposed to be representing before it's too late.

And for those of you who may think I'm being a bit alarmist? I am. Intentionally. Sounding an alarm.

Better safe, than sorry, I say.

Link>

Source: BCN Breaking Christian News

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version