Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Thousands Find Salvation and Freedom in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/27/2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Thousands Find Salvation and Freedom in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

CfaN Link>

We are rejoicing again tonight with thousands that found salvation and freedom here in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. I preached a very strong message of repentance and told the people that it’s not enough just to pray a prayer – following Jesus means that your life must change. I could almost feel the conviction falling on many people as the Holy Spirit took over and drew them to Jesus. I love to preach the simple Gospel. It is truly the power of God unto salvation.

One of the local pastors told me tonight that this campaign has had an unexpected side effect. He told me that the
churches of many different denominations and backgrounds are working together in a way that is unprecedented. He thanked us for this blessing – I pass his gratitude along to you, Ron.

Before we could hear testimonies of healing tonight, the police shut the meeting down because of the time, which was apparently past a local curfew. One officer stood behind me on the platform until I closed the meeting. But when I asked the people to indicate who had been healed by a show of hands, literally thousands of hands went up – Praise the Lord!

Tomorrow is the final Fire Conference meeting and we are anticipating a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Thank you for continuing to pray for us.

Please, don't miss all of the inspiring photos being taken here. You will be blessed!

Yours in the Harvest,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda

Together with Reinhard Bonnke, Peter van den Berg and the whole CfaN team

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/27/2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Tonight our Gospel Campaign came to a climax here in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. It has been an amazing week – the name of Jesus has been glorified, the sick have been healed, demons have been cast out, curses have been broken and thousands have been born again. Praise the Lord!

This being Sunday, the participating churches have already gotten a taste of the fruit from this week. Pastors told us that their churches were overflowing with new converts today – in fact one of the pastors just told me that he had over 4,900 converts in his church alone this morning! Although the campaign has ended, the work is just beginning for the body of Christ here in Dar Es Salaam that will be following up and discipline these new converts. What a joy to work in these ripe harvest fields of the world.

In addition to the hundreds of thousands who were present on the field this week, the meetings were broadcast LIVE on national radio and television. We heard that many people were healed in their homes and even in the hospital as they listened and watched the broadcast. One woman said that when she heard me pray on the radio last night she begin to tremble and a tumor that she had carried for 4 years fell out of her body!

We thank God that we have been able to impact a city and a nation with the Gospel. I want to once again say Thank You to YOU – our family around the world that carries this work forward through your prayers and finances. You can’t imagine how much you are blessing many precious lives. We love you and thank God for each and every one of you.

Ron, don't miss any of the inspiring photos and my daily reports from Dar Es Salaam.

Yours in the Harvest,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda

Together with Reinhard Bonnke, Peter van den Berg and the whole CfaN team
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version