Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: GLASGOW SHALL. FLOURISH! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
frances james

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/22/2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged Quote frances james

The Scots are renowned for being mighty and fearless in battle and  I returned to England, prepared with weapons to fight a good warfare!
Jane Hamon,  Dr Sharon Stone and Emma Stark, were a demonstration of God's almighty power with people being touched and delivered at this conference organised by GLASGOW PROPHETIC CENTRE! I believe this was a landmark occassion not only because Jane was the first woman to preach at the Tron church in the City Centre but there was a shift in the atmosphere!
On the first night of the conference we gathered at ancient Glasgow cathedral. to unstop "the well". that St Mungo originally opened in the dark ages, he was an evangelist with gifts of unusual miracles, signs and wonders, we prayed not for a "Mungo" annointing but an impartation from the Holy Spirit!
What was great for me on a personal level was that prayer for the release of inheritance and giftings to the younger generation was answered,  when I arrived home my daughter had started writing a book!

This three day conference was no picnic but a feast full of timely words seasoned with salt straight from the throneroom and aptly finished on the topic of justice, the lack of which has caused deep social problems! 
I am going to be watching the news for evidence of breakthrough, which will. surely come! Scotland will. be saved!

Edited by frances james on 09/24/2013 at 5:54am

Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/22/2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Absolute total agreement with you, Frances, from this here heart(Matt.18:19),"ALL of Scotland is saved, in Jesus' name!" \o/... And to God be the glory before it, thru it and to it for eternity!!! Love you ALL

frances james

Posted: 09/24/2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged Quote frances james

As a visitor I just wanted to share some of the insights of the conference, but don't think I can do it justice! These are excerpts and not necessarily in order, just titbits from a banquet! You can order tapes from the office at
GLASGOW PROPHETIC CENTRE!
Glasgow is a very classy city, unlike some other cities around the U.K. Gucci and Prada have stores there, on the streets I was accosted by beggars, people sat on street corners holding cups for alms, unemployment is high her reputation generally is of drugtaking! Yet a different atmosphere was pervading and I believe this was a strategic conference at a strategic time, What had been stolen from this nation of fierce and proud warriors is going to be restored double.
 A new mantle over Scotland and a double portion was being released!
PSALM 85 L.ET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED was a warcry!
Faithful prayer warriors praying fervently for many years were receiving the same impressions of a large locked vault,  inside were many treasures but a combination lock guarded the door! Over time a clicking noise was heard in the spirit, it was known that the lock had three components, later on that same intercessor heard the second lock released with a  CLICK. This was also heard  independently until more recently the third lock was released! The door remained closed but now was being opened!
It was prophecied that this was a period of unlocking and uncapping positioning and repositioning so that alignment can be released. Everything that the enemy had used for bad would be turned around for good!
SCOTLAND WILL BE SAVED!

Edited by frances james on 09/24/2013 at 5:53am

frances james

Posted: 09/25/2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged Quote frances james

THE SPIRIT OF ROBBERY/REDEEMING THE TIME:
JOB 22 V 28/ IS 60 /IS 10 V 1/ IS 10 V 22
KEYWORDS; DECREE/FIGHT/REVERSAL/DIG/RECOVERY
What is the enemy decreeing to you, loss of health finances? Make a decree of the opposite!
When you are robbed of goods you file a report to the authorities, now file a report to God detailing your losses! If your losses have been health don't agree with it by saying "IT'S JUST AGE/THATS LIFE".
Now write a decree to retrieve what has been stolen and expect double!

Edited by frances james on 09/25/2013 at 2:53pm

Brenda Teal

Posted: 09/25/2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you for bringing this Frances. All so relevant.We believe God is working here also  in our little town of Thorne. It is an old John Wesley well. Much prayer has gone up over many years.Needless to say there has been attack from the enemy.We go onto the streets and speak and pray for people.Our small group have recently joined with the local C.E vicar and a handful of people from his church.He too is Spirit filled and has concern to spread the Gospel.Most people in our chuches are very complacement, but we know God is moving. It is so encouraging to hear what is happening with you.I have  not replied to you on facebook as I am nervous of it. My son joined me a few years ago. Perhaps I should take the plunge and be brave

Thank you for your posts.This site has been such an encouragement to me as there have been many problems in the past few years with our group and in my own life.Praise God He is working His purposes out

God Bless you richly and all He is doing in Glasgow

Love in Jesus

frances james

Posted: 09/25/2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged Quote frances james

Thankyou so much for your kind reply, I love that you are positioned at the well! If you trace your town's name its viking in origin and is from the pagan god Thor!

I have been so blessed by the RESURRECTION LIFE conference, that I wanted to share some of it here! I had a few light bulb moments...

I was comforted more recently in an enslaught by HEBREWS 10V 30-39 it has never meant so much to me as today!

Brenda Teal

Posted: 09/26/2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Bless you Frances.As I re read this scripture it means so much more to me.I have read it in several versions.   I do believe there are spiritual strongholds to be pulled down in this town.A few people have been led this way.too.We have had beautiful words fom The Lord over the past few years of what He is doing here.I was informed that Sharon Stone had brought words several years ago for the area our town borders on. Meanwhile we remain in prayer and wait for The Lords leading.

Love in Jesus

frances james

Posted: 09/26/2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged Quote frances james

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION!

I recently opened THAT account, to contact a sister who's moving abroad! Regretted it & not everyone I know is on there!

frances james

Posted: 10/10/2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged Quote frances james

The following declarations were made over Scotland at the Resurrection Life conference!

No mantle nor anointing will go to the grave but pass onto the children!

We declared DABAR SHALOM - NOTHING MISSING, NOTHING DAMAGED, NOTHING BROKEN.

We declared WOE TO THE UNRIGHTEOUS DECREES OF THE ENEMY!

We decreed the church would be an influence in the nation and/or in spite of the government!

We decreed and established that there would be a rediscovering and uncovering in the DNA of the nation of its ability to innovate and pioneer!

We broke the spirit of fatherlessness in Scotland!

Scotland is a birthing place and Glasgow will be a refuge for families!

Look for the salmon to return to the Clyde as a sign, as well as social change!

More details/resources are on the website of
                Glasgow Prophetic Centre!
Frances from England!

Edited by frances james on 10/10/2013 at 1:28pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version