Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Anointing or the Tree of Knowledge? - Daniel Garza Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/12/2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Anointing or the Tree of Knowledge?

By Daniel Garza

The anointing which you received from Him abides in you; so then you have no need that anyone should teach you. But just as His anointing teaches you concerning everything, and is true, so you must abide just as His anointing has taught you to do (1 John 2:27).

I find that there is perhaps so much that falls into the category of feeding from the Tree of 'Knowledge' of Good and Evil... in other words, I can be taught and trained to the point of having my soul operating upon spiritual principles that are ingrained, and yet still be operating in an authority of the SOUL real, rather than an authority of the SPIRIT. The tree of 'Knowledge' of Good and Evil appeals to the SOUL as it judges between good and evil according to the reasoning of the SOUL. Of Christ, it is said, 'He will not judge after the sight of his eyes or the hearing of His ear...'. After the Father created everything He looked at it and said it was 'good'...and that included a garden with a SERPENT in it!... obviously a different view than human 'knowledge'.

The Tree of 'Knowledge' of Good and Evil is very information gathering and dispersing oriented as it appeals to the mind, the reasoning abilities. The flaw lies in the fact that in our SOUL we do not see clearly as we only see 'part' of the picture.

Our 'teaching' should not be to instill spiritual principles into your SOUL...then you look and act spiritual, but still operating from the authority of the SOUL realm. Rather, our 'teaching' via the catalyst of our words, needs to be ACTIVATING and RELEASING of the anointing or the 'Christ' that is already abiding IN YOU!... this happens in the SPIRIT (and of course, will affect the soul and the body). As the 'anointing' or 'Christ' in you is activated or manifested, then you are operating in the realm of the SPIRIT...this is the Tree of LIFE, the very LIFE of Christ living through you!

I have seen so much of my own ministry and that of the church in general feeding upon and feeding others from the Tree of 'Knowledge' of Good and Evil... and we have reaped exactly what God told Adam, 'the day you eat thereof, you will surely die...'.

I don't say this 'high-mindedly' or to judge anyone, as I place myself in the middle of that statement also.

I believe that 'true' Apostolic ministry is of a different 'tree' than that can be judged by its fruit...does it activate the 'Christ' anointing in others, does it bring liberty in the SPIRIT... or does it appeal to the SOUL, the Adam nature, and seek to establish the SOUL in authority? The Tree of 'Life' IS CHRIST IN US and the fruit is of the same substance as the ROOT of the 'Tree', and that is CHRIST!

Apostolic includes the ministry of 'rooting up and tearing down', but that is primarily aimed at strongholds of principalities and powers in the NATURE of Adam, not towards individuals...the true nature of Christ is to reconcile and restore people. Yes, there is judgment for those who remain in rebellion, but even in judgment Christ seeks to extend mercy.

An individual or ministry operating from the realm of authority of the SOUL cannot necessarily ACTIVATE the 'Christ anointing' in others, because we activate that which we have authority in. A searching question for all of us to be asked is, 'Am I operating from the authority of the realm of the SOUL or the SPIRIT...am I feeding from the Tree of 'Knowledge' of Good and Evil or the Tree of LIFE?

I believe that perhaps the Apostolic is not so much a matter of a different ORDER or STRUCTURE or way of doing things, but rather a whole different LIFE than some of us are accustomed to, a whole different MESSAGE than some of us are accustomed to. I long for this to be manifesting in the church as '...we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of CHRIST...

Rev. Daniel Garza
White Wings Int'l Healing Ministry
Eagle Pass, Texas
healerdan@sbcglobal.net

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 10/12/2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Wow, just an inspiring word. And the first part where you said that God looked at everything and said it was good and that included a garden with a serpent in it... that caught me off guard and I laughed so hard I couldn't catch my breath. We do tend to overlook that part, don't we?! It is so true, however, we don't see as God sees, and He looks at the heart. And even if we could see what God sees, we also need His heart to look through His eyes to truly see not just WHAT He sees (because we all stand exposed before Him in one sense) but HOW He sees through His heart of love toward all men. His vision is something we truly need to pray for!!
Really good post!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 01/30/2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

now word
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Gary Preble

Posted: 01/31/2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged Quote Gary Preble

Thanks for the re-post Sherry. A glorious "now word" for me, too.
View Gary Preble's Profile Search for other posts by Gary Preble

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version