Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Accra Ghana Revival Report CfaN Reinhard Bonnke, Daniel Kolenda Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/11/2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Accra Ghana Revival Report CfaN Reinhard Bonnke, Daniel Kolenda
  - Miracle Healings, Salvations

I am writing you from Accra, the capital of Ghana in west Africa where, just moments ago, the first night of our Gospel Crusade came to a close. 450 local churches representing 50 denominations are cooperating in the campaign. The enthusiasm is at fever pitch and we all sense the this is going to be an extraordinary week.

Yesterday Rev. Peter van den Berg and I met with the President of Ghana, President John Dramani Mahama in the state house. We prayed together had a wonderful time of fellowship. This morning the Fire Conference began. It is very hot and extremely humid here, yet the pastors and delegates sat in the blazing sun for hours receiving the word of God with great joy.

Tonight, after thousands responded to the Gospel, I prayed for the sick. A woman's painful fibroid disappeared. Another woman who was carried to the meeting tonight was suddenly able to walk. A lady's paralyzed hand was healed, and the list goes on and on.
See the amazing photos from Accra, Ghana here!

Please keep us in your prayers over the next few days as we minister here in Accra. Also, I would like to make a special request. Our next Crusade, scheduled to begin in four weeks, is in desperate need of finance.

Would you consider making a special donation today to help with this urgent need? If you are able to help, you can follow the link below to give online

http://www.cfan.org/content/crusades/?id=10643&site=USA

Yours in the Harvest,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda
Together with Reinhard Bonnke, Peter van den Berg and the whole CfaN team

Edited by Moderator on 11/11/2013 at 6:17pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/11/2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Tonight the crowd nearly doubled! It's awesome to see these dynamics. I preached about the power of the blood of Jesus and many thousands responded. Afterward, as usual, we broke the curses, burned witchcraft juju and prayed for the sick what a package!

• A man whose arm was paralyzed for 6 years could suddenly move it perfectly and totally pain free.

• Another man who was carried to the meeting tonight, unable to walk, was lying on the ground when we prayed for the sick. He was totally healed, rose up and walked!
  • I had a word of knowledge about a man with a swelling on the left side of his neck and sure enough, a man came forward who had a large boil on his neck. During the prayer, it vanished.

• A woman who had a painful breast tumor was totally healed the lump disappeared and all the pain left
These are just a small sampling of the many miracles that Jesus did tonight. To God be the glory for the things He has done.

Tomorrow is the final meeting of the Fire Conference and we will be praying, morning and evening for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Thank you for continuing to pray for us and for the precious people of Accra.

Please take a moment to view all of the powerful images from today’s meetings.

Yours in the Harvest,

Edited by Moderator on 11/11/2013 at 6:18pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/11/2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Jesus is the Son of God!
Accra, Ghana - Day 3
November 09, 2013
read more

Jesus is the Son of God!
from Accra, Ghana

Dear Mission Partners,

This has been one of those nights that are hard for me to describe. As always, our emphasis was on the preaching of the Gospel of salvation, to which many thousands responded. But when the Gospel is preached the inevitable result is miracles. Even though I hardly said anything about healing, the Holy Spirit loves to confirm the lordship of Jesus and manifest His Kingdom through supernatural demonstrations.

Tonight we saw so many healings: A man blind for ten years healed. A woman with an issue of blood healed. A deaf man healed. A lady threw her walking stick away. A woman took off her neck brace. I even danced with the woman who had been crippled. But the most moving testimony came at the very end. I asked our video team to quickly give me the raw video (See the video testimony above) so you can see for yourself what happened just a few moments ago.

A man who had been deaf for almost two years had just arrived in town from another city by train and had unwittingly ventured into the city center (Independence square – where our campaign is being held). He was a Muslim. He had no intention of coming to a Gospel meeting and he could not understand anything that was going on anyway, so he lied down and went to sleep. But when he woke up, to his utter amazement, he could hear! He came to the platform and stood before me trembling, overcome with emotion. He had a look of shock on his face. “My name is Mohammed,” he said, and he proceeded to tell me his story.

I asked him if he knew who had healed him and he said it is “The messenger of the Almighty God…Jesus.“ The whole thing was so raw and fresh. I could see he was struggling to come to terms with what he had just realized. “Jesus is, Jesus is…he is a God,” he said, as though the thought had just occurred to him. He said, even the Koran says if you do not believe in Jesus Christ you are not a good Muslim. He seemed to be trying to justify this to himself. But I wanted to make it clear for the thousands watching this unfold, “Jesus is not just a messenger,” I said, “He is the Son of the living God. He is the way, the truth and the life…”

By the end of our conversation, he seemed to be settled and completely sure, but he desperately wanted to get the message to his wife. So he announced the name of the city where he lives and said "If anybody knows me…tell my wife, Jesus is the Son of God!” I wish you could have seen the crowd. No football team has ever received such enthusiasm – they were jumping and dancing and shouting with joy unspeakable and full of glory. It is a moment I will never forget.

I’ll have to save the rest for tomorrow. Please watch the video you will be blessed.

Yours in the Gospel,

Together with Reinhard Bonnke, CfaN & the whole CfaN team

News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/12/2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged Quote News Room

Tell My Wife, Jesus is the Son of God! - Accra, Ghana - Day 3

This has been one of those nights that are hard for me to describe. As always, our emphasis was on the preaching of the Gospel of salvation, to which many thousands responded. But when the Gospel is preached the inevitable result is miracles. Even though I hardly said anything about healing, the Holy Spirit loves to confirm the lordship of Jesus and manifest His Kingdom through supernatural demonstrations.

Tonight we saw so many healings: A man blind for ten years healed. A woman with an issue of blood healed. A deaf man healed. A lady threw her walking stick away. A woman took off her neck brace. I even danced with the woman who had been crippled.
But the most moving testimony came at the very end. I asked our video team to quickly give me the raw video (You can watch it right HERE) so you can see for yourself what happened.

A man who had been deaf for almost two years had just arrived in town from another city by train and had unwittingly ventured into the city center (Independence square where our campaign is being held). He was a Muslim. He had no intention of coming to a Gospel meeting and he could not understand anything that was going on anyway, so he lied down and went to sleep. But when he woke up, to his utter amazement, he could hear! He came to the platform and stood before me trembling, overcome with emotion. He had a look of shock on his face. “My name is Mohammed,” he said, and he proceeded to tell me his story.

I asked him if he knew who had healed him and he said it is “The messenger of the Almighty God…Jesus.“ The whole thing was so raw and fresh. I could see he was struggling to come to terms with what he had just realized. “Jesus is, Jesus is…he is a God,” he said, as though the thought had just occurred to him. He said, even the Koran says if you do not believe in Jesus Christ you are not a good Muslim. He seemed to be trying to justify this to himself. But I wanted to make it clear for the thousands watching this unfold, “Jesus is not just a messenger,” I said, “He is the Son of the living God. He is the way, the truth and the life…”

By the end of our conversation, he seemed to be settled and completely sure, but he desperately wanted to get the message to his wife. So he announced the name of the city where he lives and said "If anybody knows me…tell my wife, Jesus is the Son of God!” I wish you could have seen the crowd. No football team has ever received such enthusiasm they were jumping and dancing and shouting with joy unspeakable and full of glory. It is a moment I will never forget.

You can watch this amazing testimony right here (you will be blessed):

Also please continue to pray for our upcoming December crusade in Cameroon. We are still in need of urgent finances for that crusade. If you are able to help you can use this link to give your donation online now.

Yours in the Gospel,

CHRIST FOR ALL NATIONS
The Ministry of Evangelists Reinhard Bonnke and Daniel Kolenda
P.O. Box 590588
Orlando, FL 32859-0588

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/12/2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Got soooo blessed by this testimony...Hallelujah! God has ways we don't even comprehend-only He knows everyone's heart...so we best be 'the farmers of the Word' and let Holy One do the watering and growin' of the seed, "Jesus is the Son of God"! I'd say this was an instant crop, but then who knows where Mohammad's heart was other then God...just am so excited this is happening everywhere...Praise God! TY Jesus! Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version