Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: Pure Holy Love’s Invasion - Henry Falcone Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/08/2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Pure Holy Love’s Invasion

By Henry Falcone

Brothers and Sisters, I want to so encourage you in the Lord. Yesterday we met for the 2nd time with a small group of saints in Trinity Florida that were hungry for more of God - hungry for the very kingdom of God to be at hand in their midst. In this little group many of them met yesterday for the first time.

But GOD

But GOD came in our midst as we just came and worshiped Him from our hearts. I just felt led just to minister to the Lord and asked each one just to talk to the Lord personally and just love Him. Within 10 minutes we couldn't even move. The awesome glory and majesty of God was in that place - that place in us, not just the house we met in.

God so moved upon us and in us that His Spirit led people to sing new songs for the very first time, to minister to the Lord, to minister to one another and so much more. Some of these just came out from evangelical churches that limited the gifts of the spirit. Others came from spirit filled churches but never experienced the manifest presence of God, but each one had a part, and each one knew what to do.

They That Wait Upon the Lord

When it was time to listen and hear from God, I was able to share the transition time I experienced from the "church age 2nd day structure “ to begin to experience the 3rd day Kingdom of God age function God had to teach me, and how it wrecked me, but how He built up our lives in Him alone.

Remember Beloved, these are Lutherans, Evangelicals, Spirit filled, from all parts of the body. But the Lord sent us here to Trinity Florida as Kingdom Harvesters to bring in the "lost sheep" of the House of Israel as found in Matthew 10. Those who never really prayed for people or never prophesied or even knew what a word of knowledge and word of wisdom were, operated in the deep love of God like I have never seen.

They just "knew what to do." All I had to do was gently encourage a few to try, and when they did, heaven came to earth and God poured His love in them and through them so that after 4 hours no one wanted to go home.

The Harvest of Wheat to Gather and Kingdom Harvesters

God brought a local pastor and a few key people to the gathering, and they were undone. God had been preparing them for a while showing them that they had to change and to change into what God desired for the kingdom. She prophesied to me that God sent us there to "change the spiritual atmosphere" and to help her and the people be what God desired them to be. This is to God's glory alone.

This is the work of the “Kingdom harvesters” that God is rising up right now to be a bridge between the 2nd day "church age" and the 3rd day, "kingdom age.” These Kingdom Harvesters will be filed with the pure Holy Love of God to bring God’s people to Him. They will have the compelling love of God burning in them calling the hearts to come and fill up His true house.

When the pure holy love is demonstrated, you don't have to "prove anything of who you are." There is no suspicion or competition present to fight against each other. You don't have to debate doctrine or theology or what is or is not from God. God is in the House, His Temple, and here He reveals to us that He is God to us and we are His people." The end result of His Glory in our midst was a HOLY PURE FIRE OF LOVE.

A Divine Knitting Together

Brothers and Sisters we were so knitted in love with God and one another. You could see it, you could feel it and we all want to gather together again real, real soon. Who could ever do such a thing like that except the GOD WHO IS LOVE!

All I had to do was point them to the Lord a little and teach them the ways of God that I have learned to help them get up and go down the road themselves and find God for themselves and they did. PRAISE GOD!

God is gathering His wheat and bringing into the barn. He is separating the wheat from the chaff, the sheep from the goats, the fat sheep from the lean sheep, and He is gathering His wheat from the threshing floor and bringing that wheat into His barn.

He is doing that by sending to us as an invasion PURE HOLY LOVE THAT BURNS IN US AND THROUGH US AS WE HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN OR EXPERIENCED! The past Holy Spirit Hot spots where we soaked in God’s love cannot even hold a candle to what God is doing where eye has not seen or ear has not heard, or even entered into the heart of man the love God has in store for us.

The Omega God

It truly is a Holy Spirit Invasion of love that we so need for God to finish us. It is this "LOVE INVASION THAT BIRTHED THE CHURCH 2000 YEARS AS THE FORMER RAIN AND IT IS ANOTHER AND GREATER HOLY SPIRIT INVASION THAT BURNS THAT IS GOING TO FINISH THE WORK HE STARTED." THIS IS THE FORMER AND LATTER RAINS TOGETHER.

This is the "real work of grace" in operation where we hear the cry, of the prophet: GRACE TO IT, GRACE TO IT. Not the new 'hyper grace message" being preached, but the power of the greater grace being given us now BY PURE HOLY LOVE to finish the race.

A Pure Holy Love

I have heard many talk about love, talk about the kingdom, but this is NOT TALK, THIS IS WALK! THIS IS NOT THEORY, IT IS REALITY! MAN DIDN'T MAKE IT OR CREATE IT, AND MAN CANNOT STOP IT!

It is a Holy Spirit invasion on the third day where Jesus told them in Luke 13, Tell Herod, "GO TELL THAT FOX THAT" Today and tomorrow I do healing and miracles, but ON THE THIRD DAY I WILL FINISH MY COURSE! Yes, Lord come and finish us and bring forth you glory in us until the ENTIRE EARTH IS FILLED WITH YOUR GLORY!

There is No counterfeit of God’s Love – HE IS LOVE!

This Holy pure love of God cannot be counterfeited. Satan has tried to counterfeit church life and give us a substitute Babylonian religion in the church age instead of a Spirit filled life. He tried to counterfeit God’s moving and revivals. He tried counterfeiting and still is trying to counterfeit the Kingdom of God message so it won't be received.

BELOVED, HE CANNOT COUNTERFEIT THE LOVE OF GOD! GOD IS LOVE AND THERE IS NO COPY. There is not one ounce of love in Satan, He cannot copy who God is, GOD IS LOVE.

Now does it not make so much sense when Jesus tells us that the world will know us not by the signs, wonders or miracles, but by the LOVE WE HAVE ONE FOR THE OTHER! Real genuine love that comes forth from the beauty of His Holiness that He is filling us with cannot be copied, studied or intellectualized.

The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel

This we experienced firsthand in Trinity Florida Sunday night with a brand new cluster gathering of the saints who never met together before. The Kingdom Harvesters are being risen up now to be sent forth for this purpose to gather the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL!

In Matthew 10:5-8 Jesus commissions the 12 for their first work:
5 Jesus sent out these twelve, charging them, Go nowhere among the Gentiles and do not go into any town of the Samaritans;6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.7 And as you go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand!8 Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely (without pay) you have received, freely (without charge) give.

Now is the time! This is the season we shall see not the ALPHA HEAR OF God THAT SAVED US, but now we will see the OMEGA HEART OF GOD THAT WILL FINISH US!

He is the beginning but He SURELY IS THE END. He that has begun a good work in us WILL BE FAITHFUL TO COMPLETE IT YOU EVEN UP TO THE TIME OF CHRIST! SELAH!

Henry Falcone

henryjfalcone@gmail.com

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/08/2014 at 8:37am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version