Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: Holy Spirit Invasion: Clifton Parks, NY Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/16/2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

This meeting was a bridge out of the "church age system" into the kingdom of God age by the Holy Spirit Invasion. Though it was in a meeting room, The Holinesss of God was so strong we couldn't move. I was trembling on the inside with the Holy Fear of the Lord. It was so hot in the middle of the room as if God's Holy Fire of His Glory was there inviting us to come into that Flame of Love. As these young people responded. They BURNED with that fire. God wrecked each one and removed every shackle holding them back. The testimonies of what happened to them by GOD HIMSELF were incredible.

The center of the room was so Holy, I had to minister from the outside of the chairs as God just had me testify of what I have seen and experienced in this Holy Spirit Invasion. The people wept as The Spirit of Prophesy, The testimony of Jesus was in our midst. I wish you could have seen it with your own eyes.

The Lord only allowed us to do and say things under His timing and power, but the lord had me sit next to some or lay next to them and minister only as He guided me, and only just enough to bring them deeper into the Holy Flame of Love.

If you were to watch it on U stream you might want to jump to the conclusion that this was "church system meeting" by the style of the chairs or someone standing and ministering, but what you would miss is the bridge God is making with the kingdom Harvesters to reach the "wheat that God wants to bring into His barn from the "church system age" to the kingdom age. When the meeting began to include, The kingdom of God was seen, for each one shared, encouraged, lifted up, taught, prophesied, testified of God's glory. It was incredible. A "circle of love was made that knitted each one together in love bond relationships.

There is a harvest of "wheat that is still in the church age system" that God is sending His servants to call them to come" for all things are now ready." Beloved, they are hearing it. The Kingdom Harvester's are being sent out to gather this wheat, and these Real Life Meetings are a bridge into the 2nd day to help other see and taste in reality the kingdom of God age that is at hand.

These young people and older people you can't see will never be the same. Even the worship, God just had me play cd's that brought each one to Him alone. No one was in front, no worship team,, no worship leader, but the Lord Himself. WE couldn't move, and everyone was on their face of knees. God raise up intercessors in the background to cover the whole meeting in prayer to join in with those around the country to pray for the precious saints in NY.

At the end of the meeting 1st Corinthians 14:26 happened and the Body built itself up in love. Everyone had something to add and share, teach and impart, even prophesy. We came across the bridge to function in the 3rd day. Jesus was the head, each part functioned and those who God directed to guide and lead did so by the love of God flowing through them. No competition or strife, just the very life of Jesus burning in all of us.

The harvest is first in the church to come in, and then the world. Get ready, the Invasion of the Holy Spirit is about to even go up another level in those who are surrendering to it. The "Kingdom Harvester's" are being sent forth to gather His wheat from the barn as He separates the wheat from the chaff.
Glory to God
This meeting was a bridge out of the "church age system" into the kingdom of God age by the Holy Spirit Invasion. Though it was in a meeting room, The Holinesss of God was so strong we couldn't move. I was trembling on the inside with the Holy Fear of the Lord. It was so hot in the middle of the room as if God's Holy Fire of His Glory was there inviting us to come into that Flame of Love. As these young people responded. They BURNED with that fire. God wrecked each one and removed every shackle holding them back. The testimonies of what happened to them by GOD HIMSELF were incredible. 

The center of the room was so Holy, I had to minister from the outside of the chairs as God just had me testify of what I have seen and experienced in this Holy Spirit Invasion. The people wept as The Spirit of Prophesy, The testimony of Jesus was in our midst. I wish you could have seen it with your own eyes. 

The Lord only allowed us to do and say things under His timing and power, but the lord had me sit next to some or lay next to them and minister only as He guided me, and only just enough to bring them deeper into the Holy Flame of Love. 

If you were to watch it on U stream  you might want to jump to the conclusion that this was "church system meeting" by the style of the chairs or someone standing and ministering, but what you would miss is the bridge God is making with the kingdom Harvesters to reach the "wheat that God wants to bring into His barn from the "church system age" to the kingdom age. When the meeting began to include, The kingdom of God was seen, for each one shared, encouraged, lifted up, taught, prophesied, testified of God's glory. It was incredible. A "circle of love
 was made that knitted each one together in love bond relationships. 

There is a harvest of "wheat that is still in the church age system" that God is sending His servants to call them to come" for all things are now ready." Beloved, they are hearing it.These young people and older people you can't see will never be the same. Even the worship, God just had me play cd's that brought each one to Him alone. No one was in front, no worship team,, no worship leader, but the Lord Himself. WE couldn't move, and everyone was on their face of knees. God raise up intercessors in the background to cover the whole meeting in prayer to join in with those around the country to pray for the precious saints in NY. 

The harvest is first in the church to come in, and then the world. Get ready, the Invasion of the Holy Spirit is about to even go up another level in those who are surrendering to it. The "wheat harvester" are being sent forth to gather His wheat from the barn as He separates the wheat from the chaffory to God
Henry Joseph Falcone's photoeight=
Henry Joseph Falcone's photoeight=

Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/17/2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Awesome! God is so cool! God bless you and our brothers and sisters in NY.

sherry

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version